Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest anon111

It could be like the Craig incident and Sam and Alan get in a fight and everyone finds out about Alan and Amanda being together and then after that the new saga.

Good chapter. I really liked it

I did have one thought about the argument with mom. I would have had only one question to ask. "Mom, why would a girl who is used to getting all the sex she wants, any time she wants be coming home happy from the mall, where a lot of guys go to troll for a quicky?"

I was thinking that not only all during that argument but before it too, and had to share it. Believe me I am not knocking Joe's writing. I really like it.

Guest justaquestion

I'm not one to brag but I'm 2 for 2 on these predictions. I said a while ago it would be Amanda dating instead of Alan. It just made sense to me. As far as my big prediction, that probably won't be answered for a while, I say the twins work out their issues but don't get back together.

I'm not one to brag but I'm 2 for 2 on these predictions. I said a while ago it would be Amanda dating instead of Alan. It just made sense to me. As far as my big prediction, that probably won't be answered for a while, I say the twins work out their issues but don't get back together.

Hopefully the worst that happens is that they just work out their issues. Though I hope that they would end up back together, one thing I see happening is Alan realizing that, though Amanda messed up, he pushed her away into someone else's arms, and that he'll really need to, as Jack puts it, talk to her. But it will be difficult, since it seems that Amanda feels that she destroyed her relationship with Alan, has given up and is desperate to feel any sort of love. It should work out in the end, but how, well, next chapter may begin to answer that, or the final chapter of this saga will have the answer.

Hopefully the worst that happens is that they just work out their issues. Though I hope that they would end up back together, one thing I see happening is Alan realizing that, though Amanda messed up, he pushed her away into someone else's arms, and that he'll really need to, as Jack puts it, talk to her. But it will be difficult, since it seems that Amanda feels that she destroyed her relationship with Alan, has given up and is desperate to feel any sort of love. It should work out in the end, but how, well, next chapter may begin to answer that, or the final chapter of this saga will have the answer.

girls who are moving from a relationship to another "just to feel love" typically end up regretting it. And everything happens much faster in high school. Jocks are the worst relationships for a rebound. They think it is their right to sleep with as many girls as possible at the same time for the most part.

And honestly as I indicated above. I am surprised that she did not end up earning the school slut reputation hanging at the mall to recover from being horny and rejected.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

So, who thinks that Sam will either be: A. Like Craig used to be. or B. Worse than Craig ever was and try to hurt Amanda. After all, when Amanda tried to make a pass at Craig early on, Alan did not approve. The situation is different, but hopefully, this gets Alan to realize that he messed up badly, and try to fix the rift between him and Amanda.

Guest daddy's  girl

Hey Joe,

Again nice and best chapter congratulations and thank you

And hope Tara will be back in next chapter

Actually I really want TARA back & hope you understand why

with lots of love and big hug

Alan is now beginning to realize that he messed up bad. Well, here's hoping it works out in the end. As for the parents, it seems as if they don't care that their children aren't talking to each other. They are still acting as if their decision was the right one. This is not better than what the parents feared. This is worse. Can't wait to see what the next chapter will be like.

Guest justaquestion

I can't decide what to think about Sam. I feel like he'll actually be a good guy but then I think about what the next saga will be and he clearly would make the next one interesting if he was a dick so I'm torn. Joe does seem to be skipping through days(maybe to speed up Tara coming). Can't wait to find out about Sam 51% chance he's a good guy imo

I can't decide what to think about Sam. I feel like he'll actually be a good guy but then I think about what the next saga will be and he clearly would make the next one interesting if he was a dick so I'm torn. Joe does seem to be skipping through days(maybe to speed up Tara coming). Can't wait to find out about Sam 51% chance he's a good guy imo

I would lower that estimate... review what you know about him. He is a freshman, jock that is making the baseball team take notice. IE he has been a jock for some time. I remember them developing the "I am better than everyone else," mentality around 6th or 7th grade that is 2 to 3 years to grow into it and being praised while all his peers (freshmen) are still at the bottom of the stack? Add in it took him 1 week to grab the new fresh meat that became available once she started hanging at the mall and you have a player, in the wrong sense.

I could be wrong but I would not bet on it. He is exactly what she accused Alan of being. After the girl for sex and nothing more would be my guess. She has been having sex for a while, has shown that she is diverse in it (handcuffing someone to their bed for sex is not something your average freshman girl would do.) so is probably good at it. But I would bet that he is keeping a couple other girls on the line at the same time because he did not take the time to get to know her as a person just jumped in on the girl who needs IT.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Great story. Love the series. Looking forward to see if Jack can finally get Alan to stand up for himself and mend his lost relationship with Amanda. Amanda joked in previous chapters about how skinny Alan was. Maybe this is part of why he spends so much time working out. That and releasing all of that sexual frustration. Just like Alan's dad said, Alan now has more free time on his hands.

Guest JohnnyBanana

I'm going to thank each and every one of you guys from the bottom of my heart for keeping me and my family in your thoughts and prayers. The last week has been absolute hell. My dad will be okay ish. The type of leukemia he has shouldn't be life threatening, thank God we found it early enough. He'll be on a chemo regimen for the rest of his life, or if he doesn't respond to chemo well the next option is a bone marrow transplant, yours truly being the donor. It hasn't fully hit me yet, to be honest... you never expect something like this to happen to you or someone you love.

I feel comfortable sharing this with all of you because of the absolutely awesome community we are in this forum. So many people responded to my post so quickly I almost teared up in the emergency room. It's great to know people care for you, it really is a fantastic feeling. Jashley this is because of your story. Keep doing what you're doing, because you're doing amazing things, man. Again, thank you everybody for your kind words. They mean the world.

Guest Chester57

He'll be on a chemo regimen for the rest of his life, or if he doesn't respond to chemo well the next option is a bone marrow transplant, yours truly being the donor. It hasn't fully hit me yet, to be honest... you never expect something like this to happen to you or someone you love.

Johnny, you are a hero in my book and I know your family feels the same. Stay upbeat and keep us informed.

I'm going to thank each and every one of you guys from the bottom of my heart for keeping me and my family in your thoughts and prayers. The last week has been absolute hell. My dad will be okay ish. The type of leukemia he has shouldn't be life threatening, thank God we found it early enough. He'll be on a chemo regimen for the rest of his life, or if he doesn't respond to chemo well the next option is a bone marrow transplant, yours truly being the donor. It hasn't fully hit me yet, to be honest... you never expect something like this to happen to you or someone you love.

I feel comfortable sharing this with all of you because of the absolutely awesome community we are in this forum. So many people responded to my post so quickly I almost teared up in the emergency room. It's great to know people care for you, it really is a fantastic feeling. Jashley this is because of your story. Keep doing what you're doing, because you're doing amazing things, man. Again, thank you everybody for your kind words. They mean the world.

Thats goodish news Johnny, hopefully you all pull through this. I knkw what its like to have a family member go through chemo, its not an enjoyable process.

Edited by that-one-guy

Guest Chester57

I would lower that estimate... review what you know about him. He is a freshman, jock that is making the baseball team take notice. IE he has been a jock for some time. I remember them developing the "I am better than everyone else," mentality around 6th or 7th grade that is 2 to 3 years to grow into it and being praised while all his peers (freshmen) are still at the bottom of the stack? Add in it took him 1 week to grab the new fresh meat that became available once she started hanging at the mall and you have a player, in the wrong sense.

I could be wrong but I would not bet on it. He is exactly what she accused Alan of being. After the girl for sex and nothing more would be my guess. She has been having sex for a while, has shown that she is diverse in it (handcuffing someone to their bed for sex is not something your average freshman girl would do.) so is probably good at it. But I would bet that he is keeping a couple other girls on the line at the same time because he did not take the time to get to know her as a person just jumped in on the girl who needs IT.

I think you nailed it. Sam is a big fish in a small pond who thinks he's King Shit. Since Ch. 26 takes place in March, how could he be impressing the baseball team when they have yet to play a game? He is obviously trading on his reputation from his middle school years. A typical big-headed jock. Who's face do you think Alan puts on his punching bag? He's been training for a fight and when Sam hurts Amanda --as he will-- we're going to see one.

Hey everyone!

First of all, I wanna send a special message to JohnnyBanana: I'm glad the news isn't as bad as it could be. I hope the news continues to hold out well and you're still in our prayers. And a special thank-you to everyone else who supported him. This is an awesome community of people and I'm glad that, in my own little way, I can help keep everyone together.

Now onto the Reality Check:

- For Kayla's reaction, I asked my wife how she would react if she got similar news. I have never actually done anything like that but she and I sat down for a while and hashed out how the emotions would play out.

- I did have a buddy in high school who was rather unpopular for a while who decided to run for Student Council. We managed to convince him to hold off for a year to repair his reputation. I won't reveal how it turned out as that would fall under the classification of SPOILERS.

- Jack and Kayla's critique from Ms. Locke is identical to many that I got in high school. I'd like to think my teacher was trying to push us but, honestly, I never felt like it was doing much more than pissing me off.

- My brother and I fought a few times growing up and the fight between Alan and Jack is a fairly close representation of how they all went down.

That's about it. Minor bits and pieces are based on real life as well, but none really worth mentioning. Have started work on Chapter 27 and hopefully it'll go by quickly. Hope everyone is doing well and I'll message soon with progress updates!

Guest JohnnyBanana

f

Actually, no my dad isn't gonna die. I'll make sure to keep you in my prayers because clearly going off on you will only be doing what you want here. There's no need. What you need is help, so like I said, you're in my prayers.

Actually, no my dad isn't gonna die. I'll make sure to keep you in my prayers because clearly going off on you will only be doing what you want here. There's no need. What you need is help, so like I said, you're in my prayers.

Good show Johnny, you are a better man than I. I would have fallen to his level in all likelyhood. I still wish your father a recovery and remission. You have what ever my prayers are worth.

Guest joshly

Actually, yes my dad is gonna die. I'll make sure to keep you in my prayers because clearly going off on you will only be doing what you want here. There's no need. What you need is help, so like I said, you're in my prayers .

This man needs to get a life.......or a hooker..

My apologies for not catching on to the troll sooner. It's been taken care of.

@Johnny

Best of luck with your dad's health and treatment. I know how tough this is. Lost my MIL last year to an aggressive form of leukemia.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.