Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest JohnnyBanana

Sam is a douche. The same type of douche all high school girls fall for. And I agree that Alan will fight him. I also think Jack finally realizes that he's relatively powerless in this situation. After the fight Alan and Amanda assume a semi-regular brother-sister relationship. And for the love of all that is holy, Nick Tallorn makes a legitimate move on Kayla then goes after Jack and Jack flattens him. Nick presses charges. *cliffhanger*

Guest might make a forum account

Your AFF account is not the same as your forum account. You need an AFF to upload not a forum. Would not bet against it being a joke though.

Ah, did not know that...

Please dont use my username

My apologies, did not know it was already in use.

Sam is a douche. The same type of douche all high school girls fall for. And I agree that Alan will fight him. I also think Jack finally realizes that he's relatively powerless in this situation. After the fight Alan and Amanda assume a semi-regular brother-sister relationship. And for the love of all that is holy, Nick Tallorn makes a legitimate move on Kayla then goes after Jack and Jack flattens him. Nick presses charges. *cliffhanger*

If he went after Jack, pressing any kind of charge is a dangerous game. If something illegal happens while YOU are committing a crime the charge can be leveled against YOU the person initially committing a crime. EXAMPLE: A person robs a store and the shop keeper draws a gun and accidentally kills a bystander, the person robbing the store can be charged with that death. It is possible that Nick could, as funny as it sounds, be charged with assaulting himself.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Hey everyone! Next chapter is halfway done!

And sorry for the false excitement about BashfulScribe's next chapter. Trust me, I zipped over faster than anyone to check and, yeah, it was kinda disappointing. I chatted with him a bit and he was rather amused by it. He also says he's been working on it a bit so, hopefully, we should see it soon. In related news, a new chapter of An Incest Birthday is up on sexstories.com and very, very worth it. Check that out if you want something to read in the meantime. See you all soon!

Hey everyone! Next chapter is halfway done!

And sorry for the false excitement about BashfulScribe's next chapter. Trust me, I zipped over faster than anyone to check and, yeah, it was kinda disappointing. I chatted with him a bit and he was rather amused by it. He also says he's been working on it a bit so, hopefully, we should see it soon. In related news, a new chapter of An Incest Birthday is up on sexstories.com and very, very worth it. Check that out if you want something to read in the meantime. See you all soon!

Not much any of us can do about others senses of humor. Tnx for the update on your progress. And I guess on the other chapter you mentioned. I lost interest in that story long ago and quit reading it, lol.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Regarding an incest birthday, I also like the series Joe. I came across the story just like you mentioned now while killing time between posts of She's the one.Good series, unfortunately the author has limited time to write and a chapter is posted about once every 2 months. It's still a great story and I keep an eye out for updates. Thank you for your progress update. I'll keep watching for your next chapter as well.

Guest JohnnyBanana

If he went after Jack, pressing any kind of charge is a dangerous game. If something illegal happens while YOU are committing a crime the charge can be leveled against YOU the person initially committing a crime. EXAMPLE: A person robs a store and the shop keeper draws a gun and accidentally kills a bystander, the person robbing the store can be charged with that death. It is possible that Nick could, as funny as it sounds, be charged with assaulting himself.

He's a dumb freshman jock.

He's a dumb freshman jock.

About Sam, agreed, he is a dumb freshman jock... I was talking about Nick and as far as most HS kids go they are still dumb/smart enough to avoid the police before/after assaulting someone. It would be Nicks parents that would go to the police and then get the shock of their lives as all the witnesses turn on their son and say he both started it and threw the first punch. A parents eternal cry is "My kid would never do that." Forgetting that is exactly what they raised them to do or the stage of development they are at.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Guest Chester57

A parents eternal cry is "My kid would never do that."

Fathers, maybe. In my experience, mothers always seem to believe the worst about their kids. Just my humble opinion.

Hey everyone! Work on the next chapter is going well. I'm trying to get it up in the next couple days, hopefully by Monday at the latest.

Just a quick heads-up: this may be another no-sex chapter. If I can work it in somehow, I will, but I don't want to include it just for the sake of including it. If it fits into what's going on, then great. Otherwise, it's gonna be mostly about character and set-up for the final chapter in the saga. Hopefully it'll all be worth the wait but just wanted to let you all know in case there was some confusion as to why there was no sex in this next chapter.

See you all soon!

Guest Chester57

Hey everyone! Work on the next chapter is going well. I'm trying to get it up in the next couple days, hopefully by Monday at the latest.

Just a quick heads-up: this may be another no-sex chapter. If I can work it in somehow, I will,

Actually Joe, we'd rather have a knock-down, drag-out fist fight.

Guest Chester57

I'm beginning to realize that I perhaps jumped the gun and that an Alan-Sam fight won't happen. I still believe that Sam will hurt Amanda in some way but then we'll see Alan's growing maturity kick in as he forgives her. Maybe the fight with Jack did him some good.

Gonna have a Sunday surprise for you all :)

Wait...just kinda spoiled the surprise...well, check back tomorrow anyway :D

Another excuse to put off doing my taxes. Thanks, Joe!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.