Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest Ziolo722

To all

Hey you guys for get that Amanda, Alan, and jack are the same age the only reason the twins are fresh men is because they where sick when they where younger. And sophomore and freshmen date all the time in my school and I never dated a girl in my class always a grade above in high school. Plus Jessica is looking for a way to be around jack and for what the story tells up Alan is not the same little kid anymore he has been working out and I can tell you working out while you are Mad about shit around you pack on the muscle. And the car thing is easy if Alan comes home with Jessica or any guy not his sister his dad will buy another car.

The whole Jessica and Alan thing doesnt happen in my high school. We dont work by the freshman, senior method (British schooling is first,second,third,fourth,fifth,lower sixth and upper sixth. Yes i know its confusing) But girls still dont go with guys in a lower year, the reverse happens, hell my best friend is going with a girl a year below him but the girl is never older here.

I definately think Alan needs a girlfriend though (or boyfriend, he may start resenting women, who knows?). Cant wait for the next chapter to see how this ends.

The whole Jessica and Alan thing doesnt happen in my high school. We dont work by the freshman, senior method (British schooling is first,second,third,fourth,fifth,lower sixth and upper sixth. Yes i know its confusing) But girls still dont go with guys in a lower year, the reverse happens, hell my best friend is going with a girl a year below him but the girl is never older here.

I definately think Alan needs a girlfriend though (or boyfriend, he may start resenting women, who knows?). Cant wait for the next chapter to see how this ends.

Americans would freak, "Oh, putting 17 or 18 year olds with my 11 or 12 year old... I might have to admit my child has a brain and need to accept that they know about sex."

I am an american. I just get tired of everyone pretending no one knows about sex till they get out of high school.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

And the car thing is easy if Alan comes home with Jessica or any guy not his sister his dad will buy another car.

Don't think so. Mike Harrison doesn't strike me as the kind of dad who hands out cars to his kids-- and certainly not after recent events. He's not going to give the twins anything. They will have to earn it.

And the car thing is easy if Alan comes home with Jessica or any guy not his sister his dad will buy another car.

Don't think so. Mike Harrison doesn't strike me as the kind of dad who hands out cars to his kids-- and certainly not after recent events. He's not going to give the twins anything. They will have to earn it.

lol, I said I do not go against common sense. Which side to support here is up in the air. (I really am laughing, almost to the point of tears.) I will however say coming home with Jessica is unlikely.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

I have an idea... Joe invented Sam, a Jock. Well we all know models are over the hill at 20 so have Alan snag a professional model from a tour to stores, (say the gap). Or make her a local 8th grader or freshman. That gives him the one up on Amanda. Did I say one? I meant ten. There are far fewer professional models than Jocks.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

I also have a theory. Well, someone else's theory, posited, I think, around chapter 25, that Amanda is in love with the IDEA of Jack. Considering that Sam seems to be a "carbon copy" of Jack before the saga began, it kinda makes sense. Any thoughts?

Guest hello

lol, I said I do not go against common sense. Which side to support here is up in the air. (I really am laughing, almost to the point of tears.) I will however say coming home with Jessica is unlikely.

jashley ,if you read this,remember ynp is the only one that doesnt think jessica and alan should be a couple.

Just sayin

jashley ,if you read this,remember ynp is the only one that doesnt think jessica and alan should be a couple.

Just sayin

To be honest, there doesn't seem to be any real reason for Alan to be with Jessica. First, he wants Amanda, which is a challenge in itself. Second, if he were to date someone else, she would likely be like Amanda. Just my opinion. Plus, take into account all of the reasons YNP gave for why it would be slim, if non-existent, for Alan and Jessica to be together. We'd have a greater chance of Jack being bi.

I also have a theory. Well, someone else's theory, posited, I think, around chapter 25, that Amanda is in love with the IDEA of Jack. Considering that Sam seems to be a "carbon copy" of Jack before the saga began, it kinda makes sense. Any thoughts?

The French say most people are in love with the idea of the person they love, the trick is to fall in love with the person as they destroy the illusion of the person you love. I can not say they are wrong.

Guest Ziolo722

To all

Jessica is looking for a way to get around jack. And sorry but if a older girl starts dating a young guy in school it doesn't drop her rank it bring up the guy, all the other girl will wonder what is so special about the guy. And the best way to get around jack is to get with Alan. And about the car thing yes he would give Alan a car he loves his kid and the twines have been getting fucked over by him and he would do anything to fix that relationship with them as long as the twins are not together

Watch "The Devil is a Part Timer"

Its hillarious

thanks, right now though I am rereading several series of books that have recently or are supposed to be releasing a new one in the next few months to a year. Game of Throwns is on the list and those are some long books. And I have a couple others before I reach them. Not enough time for everything.... lol that is life. You have to balance everything and right now that means anime is on the list of put off till the time is there.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Guest JohnnyBanana

Just sayin

False. I think that's a terrible idea that would make for way too much going on at once. Because jack would interpret that as Jessica still wanting him and using Alan to get close to him.

Now that a few others have chimed in I will list a few things...

Jessica is not your typical fashion freak gang leader. She acts it but has proven to be otherwise in the past. She has brains and thinks things through. She is not going to USE Alan without a plan. The requirement for her to get anywhere with Jack is not proximity but a lack of a relationship with Kayla, at least a relationship that does not have 'ex' in it. How can Alan help with that and not risk Jack revealing her secret?

Next Jessica will assume that if Jack has told some one it is Kayla. If she breaks them up it would have to be in a way that would not have Kayla revealing her secrets if she knows them. She needs this to not trace back to her in any way or one of them might turn on her.

Alan can not give her this. He would have her to directly involved. So, she will not use him just to get close to Jack. There is no end game in it.

If in the face of everything I have said they do get together it would be because she has given up on Jack and finds a friend in Alan. The idea of trust is what is lost on most high school girls beyond, "Is he cheating on me?" Alan would be loyal to any woman he hooks up with. Unless this thing with Amanda ruins him he has proven that is who he is.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.