Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest Somebody

Anyone heard from Bashfulscribe

Check his Twitter (@Bashful_Scribe)... He said he wanted to get Chapter 11 out in Feb, but he's been swamped by real life stuff...

*EDITED to remove an idiotic quote that doesn't bear repeating*

Thanks DG!

Edited by COJimmyV

Guest justaquestion

I guess I didn't consider Sam's athletic ability which would significantly increase his chances of being an asshole. So I've changed my mind on this and agree Sam won't be a "good guy" he'll have a small part that plays a huge role

Guest i disagree

I guess I didn't consider Sam's athletic ability which would significantly increase his chances of being an asshole. So I've changed my mind on this and agree Sam won't be a "good guy" he'll have a small part that plays a huge role

I think its a bit unfair to assume hes an asshole

I think he may just be a close friend of ammandas.or joe will write some stereotipical peice of shit jock as always.

Just a friend, who is claiming to be a boy friend after only a week? If he had known her longer than that there would be no need to explain who he is to one of her brothers. After all until now Alan was always with her and he would have talked about Sam as either a friend or someone he liked less to his BROTHER sooner. The conversation would have gone more like, "Yeah, you remember the guy I told you about who...."

The reason for the stereo type is that it is how most of them act irl. When 80% of a group act like Neanderthals it is a bit hard to blame writers for painting them with that brush. Especially when he has already laid out the evidence to support it.

Just a friend, who is claiming to be a boy friend after only a week? If he had known her longer than that there would be no need to explain who he is to one of her brothers. After all until now Alan was always with her and he would have talked about Sam as either a friend or someone he liked less to his BROTHER sooner. The conversation would have gone more like, "Yeah, you remember the guy I told you about who...."

The reason for the stereo type is that it is how most of them act irl. When 80% of a group act like Neanderthals it is a bit hard to blame writers for painting them with that brush. Especially when he has already laid out the evidence to support it.

Guess the only real way to know is to find out from Joe when be posts the next chapter

Guest Bashful_fan

Why would Bashful, who has an account on here (which needs to be logged in to upload a chapter), tell us the next chapter is up using a guest account? Also, why would he say on here? For updates, check his Twitter (@Bashful_Scribe)

Why would Bashful, who has an account on here (which needs to be logged in to upload a chapter), tell us the next chapter is up using a guest account? Also, why would he say on here? For updates, check his Twitter (@Bashful_Scribe)

Your AFF account is not the same as your forum account. You need an AFF to upload not a forum. Would not bet against it being a joke though.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Guest bashful_fan

Please dont use my username

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.