Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

How about this for crazy. Amanda finds a boyfriend so unbelievable that she does it just to get back at her parents. The perfect boyfriend? Wait for it......Brad. Her mom thought he was a psychopath. This only works because the prison Brad is in has conjugal visits and we know what a horn dog Amanda is.

Hey everyone! Reality Check time for Chapters 24 and 25!

- Mr. Harrison's grabbing of Jack's neck and words of warning are very similar to how my dad used to keep me in line.

- There was a nice, long, boring stretch of high school P.E. where we played nothing bad badminton until we basically revolted and forced the teacher to let us do something different.

- Jack's choosing of a play with Kayla was something I did in Theater Class.

- Jack's audition is, word-for-word and emotion-for-emotion, exactly how my audition for Seussical went my Sophomore year.

- My friends whom Alan and Amanda are based on had a very similar conversation with their dad that Jack has. He used similar reasoning to Mr. Harrison but could not exactly back it up as strongly. Their dad is now...not exactly okay with the relationship but at least tolerant of it (this is not spoilers for later in the story; I have not exactly decided how the saga is going to end)

- Jack and Kayla's conversation with Becca is based on a conversation I had with the girlfriend of one of my more sensitive friends, after I had made him feel...let's say depressed (it was with a comment on something I didn't know about and he forgave me; her, not so quickly)

- Jack and Kayla's Valentine's Day date was based on a date I had with my wife on Valentine's Day.

- The douchebag I knew in high school that Craig was based on (whom I, to my regret, never exactly gave a chance to) also wanted to run for Class President but couldn't even get his name in for consideration. He was that unpopular.

Well, that's about all for now. Work on Chapter 26 is coming along well and, unless there is a drastic change, it looks like Chapter 28 may be the end of the saga.

And I wanted to send a big thank-you to all the fans, who have been nothing but supportive and (based on the comments) highly entertaining with their theories on where the story is going. I can only hope the actual product lives up to expectations. And it never fails to strike me with a certain level of pride that...well, you don't discuss the characters as if they are characters in a story. You discuss them as if they were actual people, rather than lines on a page that I made up. I don't think there's much greater praise for an author than to know his work is given life by the readers. So thank you all for the vote of confidence and I will continue to do my best to live up to your loyalty.

A far better slice of life and love story than twilight but could not be published by most retailers because it includes (egads, incest!). Honestly, I believe that this deserves to be published, but because of so many narrow minded people, won't be. What a shame for those who actually love to read.

Let me guess: In chapter 26, things will get a bit worse, whereas in chapter 27, everything will begin to turn towards the better, and 28 will tie up all of the loose ends for the current saga as well as give a hint to what the next saga shall be about. Here's hoping it is Tara returns. And the death of the cast of Twilight (the book characters).

Guest Westwood

Well, knowing how the story has been going so far, my prediction would be that there will be a small argument between Jack and Kayla but not as vexing or tumultuous as the Jeff problem. They'll talk it out and try to mend Amanda and Alan's relationship, to try to keep the peace. Craig will run for class president regardless, although his chances of winning are actually very slim (Becca can help with that, but she's a freshman, who knows?). Although Dad did seem adamant about the twins' situation, he should at least think twice about what he has done.

Well, knowing how the story has been going so far, my prediction would be that there will be a small argument between Jack and Kayla but not as vexing or tumultuous as the Jeff problem. They'll talk it out and try to mend Amanda and Alan's relationship, to try to keep the peace. Craig will run for class president regardless, although his chances of winning are actually very slim (Becca can help with that, but she's a freshman, who knows?). Although Dad did seem adamant about the twins' situation, he should at least think twice about what he has done.

With an obvious argument between Alan and Amanda dad is bound to find out what that is about and he may give up. Better to have one son on the straight and narrow than both doing sis.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Guest Anonymous

I've been reading she is the one since the xnxx days and it has been amazing. I found she is the one through the first story that jashley wrote called spaceship expirement. It hasn't been reposted since it was since it was taken down from xnxx, but if your interested in reading it it can still be found through the internet archive:

http://web.archive.org/web/20140701104831/http://www.sexstories.com/story/61652/

That would be a scene to walk into.

"GOD DAMMIT JACK!"

Honestly, I can't see that happening. One, Jack has Kayla already. Two, Jack loves Amanda as a sister only, not like how Alan loves her. Alan still loves her, I believe, because hatred and love are closely intertwined. You can love someone at times, and hate them as well. The way love can last is if one gets past the hate and into the love.

Honestly, I can't see that happening. One, Jack has Kayla already. Two, Jack loves Amanda as a sister only, not like how Alan loves her. Alan still loves her, I believe, because hatred and love are closely intertwined. You can love someone at times, and hate them as well. The way love can last is if one gets past the hate and into the love.

I do not see it happening either. I think it might be something dad might fear though when or if he finds out the particulars of that last argument. Especially if Jack tells him he can not watch the twins any more because Amanda is making passes at him.

As for love an hate I have always said the the opposite of either one is not the other but apathy or ambivalence. Passion is passion and the correct or incorrect action can change ones opinion on someone. If you just do not care or feel absolutely nothing for someone there is almost no chance that it will change.

I still believe there's a chance for the twins. Jack and Kayla just need to help Amanda with her issues, and to try to talk to Alan to get him to step his game up in a non-sexual way. After all, as Jack said, the twins had been with each other for six months before Jack saw them. Hopefully, we'll find out how the twins started in chapter 26 and why Amanda is attracted to Jack. I figure that, like someone else said earlier, that it may be the idea of Jack that Amanda is in love with. Not Jack himself.

Guest JohnnyBanana

Why can't two people who love each other be together if it is a consenting relationship?

Simple. They make fucked up babies. Or the other option, not having babies. Neither of which contributes to the survival of the species. That's why incest has been looked at as wrong. It's caveman logic that's unconsciously instilled in all of us.

Simple. They make fucked up babies. Or the other option, not having babies. Neither of which contributes to the survival of the species. That's why incest has been looked at as wrong. It's caveman logic that's unconsciously instilled in all of us.

Birth defects arent a certainty though. Sure its a higher risk but if we didnt allow high risk things troops would never parachute into battle, motorcycles would be banned and climbing would be illegal (not the best examples but you get my point). Im not saying that i personally would do it, but my views on incest are the same as gay marriage and many other taboo subjects, if both parties are concsenting let them do what they want.

Kinda got carried away there, rant over.

Edited by that-one-guy

Guest JohnnyBanana

Birth defects arent a certainty though. Sure its a higher risk but if we didnt allow high risk things troops would never parachute into battle, motorcycles would be banned and climbing would be illegal (not the best examples but you get my point). Im not saying that i personally would do it, but my views on incest are the same as gay marriage and many other taboo subjects, if both parties are concsenting let them do what they want.

Kinda got carried away there, rant over.

This isn't an adrenaline rush. If you're participating in incest because its an adrenaline rush then you're not in love. It's an unnecessary risk. Plenty of fish in the sea, I really doubt the one for you is your sibling. My 2 cents.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.