Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

I really have no vested interest in the twins... But they do have their own relationship as it is. It is just that it is with each other. I find it funny that relationships that got you beat almost and sometimes all the way to death in the 1980s are now more or less accepted in society. Yet people used to said the same things about them, that being gay was immoral, against god, against nature, just wrong, etc. Now I see people saying the same things on this forum about yet another kind of relationship and swearing society will never change or it will never be accepted. I honestly hope I live to see my 100th birthday just to see how long the changes I have seen in my life time last and how many more are to come.

As for the argument that they look to much alike. lol that does make me laugh. I have a fountain of old folk sayings left by my grandmother who was born in the Ozarks. Before anyone says anything she was till the day she died, one of the most dead set against incest, people you could meet. One of the sayings I can not quite call to mind at the moment is about husbands and wives beginning to look like one another. Another was that men seek a woman just like dear old mom. That is most people look for mates that look like they themselves do. It is one reason a lot of people when you say German almost automatically think of blond hair braided in a bun around a woman's head or a short haired blond man.

I helped raise my nieces and nephew. When I took my sister shopping a lot of people mistook us for a married couple. And before anyone gets the wrong idea I never considered my sister as anything other than someone I wanted to avoid. I have said on this forum she is a tea total bitch. I have standards. I tend to choose who I want to be with by whether or not I like them as people. The reason I said anything here is my sister and I did look a lot alike at that time but seeing my interaction with the kids people assumed I was their father rather than their uncle, leading them to believe she and I were married. This led to a lot of funny looks when I asked other women out or just for their phone numbers in front of my sister.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Guest Armando

I am loving the story man, especially with your style. I mean this has been more interesting to read than any book Ive read in a long time and the fact that it's still going on is even better, you keep doing you. As for as your picture idea, maybe you should talk to an artist you know, or someone on here that can do art and tell them what your vision of these characters are like, and have them draw it out. Just a thought if you really wanted to do it. It would be cool to put a face to a name, but not needed. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Guest JohnnyBanana

I am loving the story man, especially with your style. I mean this has been more interesting to read than any book Ive read in a long time and the fact that it's still going on is even better, you keep doing you. As for as your picture idea, maybe you should talk to an artist you know, or someone on here that can do art and tell them what your vision of these characters are like, and have them draw it out. Just a thought if you really wanted to do it. It would be cool to put a face to a name, but not needed. Can't wait for the next chapter.

I think one of the things that make this story so great is that there are no exact faces to each name. We each have our own experiences to draw from and develop our own face for each name. I know a girl that fits Tara's exact description but I guarantee you YNP or Mike Clitoris doesn't see that girl when they read the story. But because I see this girl I know the story is a little more personal to me, enhancing the quality of what I'm reading.

Im glad that you write with a creative style.

Creativity is dying on this planet, cars are begining to look bland, books following some crappy formula.its horrible

If i could compare you to another author it would be Lois satcher, a writer whos innovative aproach to writing made him m

Please update soon. Hope the parents realize that they made a massive mistake, and that if they don't rectify it, they may not only lose Alan and Amanda, but Jack as well since he seems to me to be the type of guy to stand for what he believes in, which is in this case, his sibling's right to be happy, to have a chance to be happy with each other.

Guest Love story no incest

I hate the twins because incest is disgusting, the only love that should be expressed between siblings is brother and sisterly love, not sex. What kind of nasty garbage is that. I really hope it's completely out of the picture.

Guest its_ry_bruh

I hate the twins because incest is disgusting, the only love that should be expressed between siblings is brother and sisterly love, not sex. What kind of nasty garbage is that. I really hope it's completely out of the picture.

Youre disgusting.

No but really, th fact that you are blind to the true meaning of love is disgusting. You must be religious, or your sister/brother is mean to you and ugly. But whether youre religious or not, and whether you believe in evolution or not, we are all related as a human race. Whether its distant relation or not. We all are encoded with similar dna that crosses over and over with the same relative throughout our race`s existence. And that is why your thought on love and the existence of the human race disgusts me.

Guest Don'tBeSoQuickToJudge

It's closed minded people like you that I hate, you don't like it? Then keep it to yourself cause nobody asked. All you achieve by being as rude as that is making yourself out to be the bad guy. Also let me ask you this, you say incest is disgusting, who are the twins in this fictional story actually hurting?

Guest JohnnyBanana

Everybody needs to chill, what makes your own personal opinion right? We're not going to have another blow up. No way. He said something you don't agree with, you can be more respectful if you have to add your opinion. Let's be civil, I'm begging.

I'll add my two cents nicely. If it is between two or more people who are consenting (in legal terms, at or above the age of consent), then who cares? How does incest hurt us unless it is non-consensual?

Sex in general is a sticky, wet, smelly, and yes after it is over disgusting act... Have you ever smelt yourown or your lover arm pits during sex? lol.... these same things during the act push you on and on. They can lead to marathon sex acts. I find anyone who does not understand life is not clean and pure to be juvenile at best. My advice to them in general is to grow up and pay attention while doing so. When you can back your opinion with some kind of example try again. I would love to see someone who can tell me how sex gets more disgusting than it already is. There is a reason most people head straight to a shower when they are done with it. Yet I would rather have a woman with me and be going at it rather than typing this. lol

Edited by YNP_Refugee

The incest subject should - at least imho - not be discussed from the perspective of morality but rather of biology. Each and everyone of us is carrying gene defects that are dormant. Those defects are passed on to offspring. The probability of having a child with severe disabilities increases exponentially the closer the biological relation between the parents.

Two friends of mine (brothers) are suffering from a svere form of SMA (a form of muscular atrophy caused by degenerating motor neurons). As it turned out, their parents are related. the maternal grandmothers of both parents were cousins. This quite distant biological relation was enough to cause the desease that had been dormant (a recessive gene defect) in the family for generations.

Back to Allan and Amanda. Aside from sterilization of one of them, there is not way of making 100% sure that they won't get pregnant. That would create an entirely new dilemma. Get an abortion or carry the child to term? Will the child be healthy or perhaps severely disabled? If the child is born, are they gonna keep it or give it up to adobtion?

While I believe the love between siblings can be true, the biological aspects of such a relationship would be damning and way too severe to pursue.

The incest subject should - at least imho - not be discussed from the perspective of morality but rather of biology. Each and everyone of us is carrying gene defects that are dormant. Those defects are passed on to offspring. The probability of having a child with severe disabilities increases exponentially the closer the biological relation between the parents.

Two friends of mine (brothers) are suffering from a svere form of SMA (a form of muscular atrophy caused by degenerating motor neurons). As it turned out, their parents are related. the maternal grandmothers of both parents were cousins. This quite distant biological relation was enough to cause the desease that had been dormant (a recessive gene defect) in the family for generations.

Back to Allan and Amanda. Aside from sterilization of one of them, there is not way of making 100% sure that they won't get pregnant. That would create an entirely new dilemma. Get an abortion or carry the child to term? Will the child be healthy or perhaps severely disabled? If the child is born, are they gonna keep it or give it up to adobtion?

While I believe the love between siblings can be true, the biological aspects of such a relationship would be damning and way too severe to pursue.

simplified genetics course

1/2 material from each parent.

1/4 material from each grandparent.

1/8 material from each great grandparent.... grandparents being cousins are actually on the next level and would only raise to giving this. but if it were siblings the total for the child would be 2/8 = 1/4 of their genetic material.... exponential as you say. more was going on than they, the doctors wanted to admit.

9 out of 10 birth defects are environmentally cuased.

1 in 1200 births have a defect.

that gives 1 in 12000 births have a genetic defect. I simplified it for math purposes last time I discussed this but I did it in a way that made it worse and gave a higher Birth defect rate.

I have a great uncle who has Cerebral Palsy. That puts him in the 9 out of 10 group whose problems were caused by something going wrong at birth. In his case his umbilical cord wrapped around his throat cutting off his air supply for a moment to long at birth. I looked all this up because of him.

If you get sibling who have genetic birth defects you have a case where the gene will be found in at least 2 if not all 4 grand parents. And, you have a case of very unlucky parents.

Since from brother and sister it is a case of 1 birth in 4 will have a birth defect if both are carrying the recessive gene and a dominant one. The combination chart is dd, dr, rd, rr, and only rr gives a birth defect, d = dominant, r = recessive. And it is just about even money that one parent sib will be carrying two dominant genes meaning no birth defects at all in their children. I am saying this not to the person I quoted above but to anyone who falls into this condition. If you are having sex with your sibling who has a genetic birth defect you are a fool. I feel sorry for the children that you are bringing into the world irresponsibly.

One of the hobbies I have had over my lifetime is hamster breeding. I know a little about genetics. Again the doctors where looking for a way to simplify the world and explain the unexplainable to a grieving family so they lied. Doctors do this it is called good bed side manors.

If I understand what you said correctly the great grandparents where cousins. that would make the parents fourth cousins. Third cousins are known as kissing cousins because it is the level at which marriage has always been considered safe. My question is how did they not know? I know my cousins, second and third cousins. If I started to date a second cousin my mother and hers, who would be first cousins at least by marriage, would be all over me to shut it down. Did they never attend a family event before marriage? Did they never talk about where their grandparents, lived? I talk with the women I date about family. My family has a lot of funny stories associated with it but that usually gets her to talk about her family. If I started to hear a lot of similar towns, family names I would start to ask to speak with her family historian... I have found there is normally one or two in each family. A person who tracks the family history. I mean towns that would set me off would be Batesvill, Alison, or Mountain View, Arkansas. I was born in California. That does not mean I do not know where I came from. There is a list of names associated with these places as well.

FYI your assertion that we all carry bad genes is not provable. It has often been said but there is no proof of it. There is more proof that most of us do not since the birth defects ratio is not 1 in 2 or 1 in 10 or even 1 in 100. Just looking at the final statistics of 1 in 10000 to 1 in 12000 births have genetically caused birth defects should tell you that it is not a true assertion.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.