Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

The story the boy in the grass what is that about I saw someone posted a link to it on here just wondering

To be honest, Magusfang gives us that many cliff hangars that telling you nearly anything about it would be a spoiler because something amazing happens in each chapter. My best advice is to just start reading it.

Guest JohnnyBanana

Hopefully the saga ends well, with the twins actually connecting and the parents realizing that their interference was the cause of most of their problems.

This is called confirmation bias. You're completely ignoring how valid of an argument that the parents made. The twins will have a whole lot bigger, completely unmanageable problem on their hands if they don't stop now. And while times are tough now, sometimes you have to take a hit now to avoid being demolished later.

The argument is valid, but the problem is the fact that the twins can't even be in the same room without the father wondering if something was going to happen and overreacting about the what-ifs. The point is that sometimes, it is better to let life hit your children. You can't protect them from everything, but you can give them the support to stand strong on their own. As for confirmation bias, I agree. But still, I at least hope that, if the twins don't get back together, then they could at least be friends.

I have noticed that at different points in the story Jack has seen his brother and sister differently. One chapter they look just a like. Then in another Alan looks like dad and Amanda looks like mom, yet no one looks at mom and dad and thinks they are brother and sister. Most people on the street will see what they expect to see. A married couple pushing a stroller if it reaches that point. I have seen couples that greatly resembled each other and ones that looked nothing alike. In the ones that look alike I always assume he looked for someone like dear old mom while she looked for someone like dear old dad. We tend to pick among racially alike people for our mates most often anyway. That is why we develop racial looks. That person is a Hindi, that one is Italian, those are Russian.

I was watching a show I watch regularly a while back and there was a scene with what was supposed to be a choir from a Greek Orthodox Church. I know the way that church operates. I stopped the video and looked at the kids. It may have been a school choir but not one from a Greek Church. I identified orientals(could not give an exact race), kids that were obviously German, and out of the ten or so in the choir only like 4 looked Greek to me. But those kids all looked like brothers and sisters so I looked at the credits in the end. None of them were related to each other.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Guest Chester57

Aside from the story guys, I could really use prayers right now. My dad was diagnosed with leukemia today..

My prayers are with you and your family. I lost my dad to leukemia a couple decades ago. Try to stay positive, there is always hope.

@JohnnyBanana

I am so, so sorry to hear about that. My prayers and my wife's prayers are with you and your family. I hope everything turns out well and that they are able to stop it quickly. I wish there was more I could do but your family is in our prayers.

Also...new chapter tomorrow :)

Chapter 26 is up :D Hope everyone enjoys.

On a more somber note, everyone please keep JohnnyBanana's father in your prayers. His family has just received some bad news and I'm sure they could use the support right now. He's been a faithful and wonderful part of the forum and I hope things take a turn for the better soon.

Only two more chapters left in the Twins Saga. Boy, this one is sure zipping by fast, huh? It seems like two weeks is the new consistent gap between chapters, but I don't want to commit to that, especially since doing so in the past has kind of backfired. It's working for now and I hope it continues to work.

Reality Check to come soon. Hope everyone enjoys reading, hope it was worth the wait, and I'll see you all in Chapter 27 :D

I mean i can see (hopefully) some more fight scenes, i was really trying for the effect of the song, not really meant as a statement.

We have to see how dad, jack and kayla react to Sam, i think Alan is on a B-line to hand out some ass whoopin, jack most likely getting involved along with joe or craig.

I mean i can see (hopefully) some more fight scenes, i was really trying for the effect of the song, not really meant as a statement.

We have to see how dad, jack and kayla react to Sam, i think Alan is on a B-line to hand out some ass whoopin, jack most likely getting involved along with joe or craig.

Considering this, maybe Sam will be like how Craig was. Alan probably realizes that he pushed Amanda away and now regrets it, so, if Sam is like how Craig used to be or is worse, Alan would probably rip Sam to shreds if he did anything to Amanda.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.