Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest Chester57

Good news! There will be a Valentine's Day gift for you all :)

Well, good on you, Joe! Gives me something to read after work tomorrow. I've been re-reading the first eight chapters (up to the Homecoming fight) and have a question-- did you ever mention Mr. Hannigan's first nane? Maybe I just missed it, but he always seems to be "Kayla's dad" or "Mr. Hannigan." Yeah, I know-- nit-picking. Thanks in advance for Ch. 25!

Well, good on you, Joe! Gives me something to read after work tomorrow. I've been re-reading the first eight chapters (up to the Homecoming fight) and have a question-- did you ever mention Mr. Hannigan's first nane? Maybe I just missed it, but he always seems to be "Kayla's dad" or "Mr. Hannigan." Yeah, I know-- nit-picking. Thanks in advance for Ch. 25!

Nit picking is ok, He may give us a name because you did.

Guest my view

The twins may have the same fate as romeo and juliet,parents forcing them appart ,struggling to stay together and ultimately double suicide .

Don't you just hate teenage feelings?

Guest Mike Litoris

The twins may have the same fate as romeo and juliet,parents forcing them appart ,struggling to stay together and ultimately double suicide .

Don't you just hate teenage feelings?

I don't think anyone could handle the twins committing a double suicide.

Guest Ray Peest

I don't think anyone could handle the twins committing a double suicide.

It would make a hell of a story and possible a boss-ass movie... I wish this was a movie or a TV series instead of garbage called 50 shades of a colour that turns out to be a surname. (Don't hate please)

Guest AyeAyeRonald

So, I'm going to nit-pick as well. I've read over the first 10 chapters or so, and I don't recall a name for Mr. Hannigan, either.

Also, this is going to sound petty, but what kind of car did you envision Jack driving? When I read your stories, I tend to develop a mental "movie," if you will, in my head as I'm reading, and driving "scenes" are always very difficult for me to visualize, mainly because we don't know anything, other than the fact that its a red four door. Again, I may have accidentally skipped over it when re-reading the first 10 chapters or so, and if I did I apologize.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! <3

As promised, Chapter 25 is finally up :D Now, just to warn you, it's a long one. Like, a really long one. As in, this may actually be longer than Chapter 15 (the one with the fight with Brad). I'm stunned that it came out that long; it honestly didn't feel like it was that long when I was writing it and, hopefully, it doesn't feel that long when you read it :)

I'm aware I missed the Reality Check for the last part. I will put that one in with the Reality Check for this one.

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day with someone special to you :)

Hope you enjoy this chapter and see you in Chapter 26!

I agree with the other person. No one would survive the twin's suicide. It would destroy just about everyone. As for running away, I could see Amanda doing just that. Jashley hinted at it in this story and that is just his style. It would be plausable if Tara's familyl had moved into the area when Amanda decides to leave. I understand why Jack told Kayla about Amanda kissing him. Open Communication. I think he goes into more detail with Kayla about Amanda's state of mental health as he explains it. Kayla will understand on those grounds and tell Jack that both he and Kayla need to try and help Amanda work through her issues. Great story. And to the person already asking for the date of the next chapter. Relax. Relax and let Jashley enjoy the feeling of accomplishment for giving us another great chapter. You'll just have to do like the rest of the devoted followers. Check back every day for updates.

Guest Mike Litoris

The thing I'm worried about is whether Jack is going to tell Kayla about EVERYTHING Amanda did to him in the past. I mean, if Jack does spill the beans about Amanda tying him up and blowing him, I'm fairly sure there is a 1% chance of Kayla and Amanda being friends again, with some generous rounding.

It seems that Alan has already figured it out when Amanda mentioned the handcuffs, so it seems like Kayla would probably find out eventually. And then we have the whole "keeping secrets" dilemma again.

Either way, everyone is going to get screwed over, to an extent. I guess it's up to Joe to decide where this shit is going.

Anyway, excellent Chapter. Liked the insight into what Craig was thinking. I was feeling pretty left in the dark on that front in these last few Chapters, so I'm glad that's somewhat cleared up. Looking forward to #26.

It's everyone's fault that the situation has gotten to this point. The parents with their well intentions. Amanda for not knowing what she really wants and throwing away a relationship where she had someone who loved her the way she wanted to be loved. Alan, well, will probably end up doing something that will either make her either: a. run away. b. start cutting. or c. do drugs (probably prescription). Why do I say what Amanda may do what I said: well, her mental state is pretty much shot right now, and Alan is so angry that he'll end up saying or doing something that could drive her over the edge.

This latest chapter seems like chapter 19, I think. I hope that things will start to get better next chapter, but that will probably happen the chapter after at least. Hope Almanda (Alan and Amanda) fix the issues they have. As for the parents, well, they got what they wanted: the twins broken up. I hope that they regret what they did. As for what Amanda did to Jack, well, that had to come out at some point. Considering that the twins are based off a related couple Joe knows and how it seems that they are ok, maybe the twins will end up together and stronger for it, like Jack and Kayla after the "Tara Incident" and Walburn's shooting, all in the same day.

Guest Chester57

For some reason the chapter didn't seem as long as promised, but admittedly I did skim through the sex part to get back to the story. The scene with Craig was good and hopefully Jack will get inside Becca's head as well. Chester Hannigan, huh? Inspired, Joe-- truly inspired! :smartass:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.