Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

If things do get worse, the parents must realize that they were the ones who started this. As for expecting Alan to not react badly when the one he loved brought home a boyfriend, really? The parents must be stupid if they thought that would go well.

My thoughts while reading the dinner scene.

What will wake them up.. like I said he is gay. In most adult minds Gay means probably has AIDS, "Now he is screwing my little girl?" Most parents would change their mind when what they are telling her to risk is proved to be probably true on the first time out the gate, at least in their own minds. They have a good idea their son is clean but no matter how good Tom H. Dick from the street looks a girl is ALWAYS running the risk of her life. This would even be true of their own son if as others have suggested he hooked up with Jessica then went back to Amanda..

Edit:

Maybe Joe will consider dragging this out through a couple relationships each and have them at some point tell their parents to "go to hell. The only time we have been really happy was with each other. Did it your way have had the clap twice and I have lost count of the yeast infections. Not to mention the time the doc caught my Chlamydia only because of the clap symptoms and told me I am lucky to still be able to bear children."

Sorry for the in quote rant but I have lived in a place where a significant portion of the population had STDs and a few of my female friends at that time did loose their chance at children because in women the symptoms for Chlamydia do not show up till well after the woman's reproductive system is compromised to the point the doctors tell her it will never happen. Her chances for a family of her own are gone. She can not bear a baby. I have sat with them as they cried and it is heart breaking even if all she was is your friend.

I saw a few who were good girls but let one slick guy talk them into bed with in a year climb in the bottle and become camp sluts over the loss of a chance at a family of their own.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Guest A Fan

Hello JASHLEY;

I have followed your stories from chapter 1 back on the "blue" site. I enjoy them very much and you have done an excellent job with them.

I have one idea for you. It is clear that Jack is going to be loyal to Kayla and everyone really appreciates that, but you have done such an excellent job with character development what if you did a supplemental series that detailed the sexual encounters of the other characters in jacks universe? Alan and Amanda, Ted and Jessica, Joe and Belle, Becca and Craig... I think everyone would really enjoy something like that and it would give you something to work on whenever you may get writers block.

Just think about it.

Keep up the good work!

A Fan.

Hello JASHLEY;

I have followed your stories from chapter 1 back on the "blue" site. I enjoy them very much and you have done an excellent job with them.

I have one idea for you. It is clear that Jack is going to be loyal to Kayla and everyone really appreciates that, but you have done such an excellent job with character development what if you did a supplemental series that detailed the sexual encounters of the other characters in jacks universe? Alan and Amanda, Ted and Jessica, Joe and Belle, Becca and Craig... I think everyone would really enjoy something like that and it would give you something to work on whenever you may get writers block.

Just think about it.

Keep up the good work!

A Fan.

I would not mind if he did backgrounds on them... but he does so well and his stories are so character oriented that I would hope he keeps it that way. I do not mind going chapters without the sex because he does detail the characters so well.

Take his last chapter as an example. What keeps you reading is how bad you feel for Alan and hoping that Amanda wakes up and turns back. Or that at the very least she realizes it is not right to rub Alan's face in what he has lost. The parents are lucky that they did raise a good kid in Alan. A lot of guys in the same situation would have picked a fight with Sam just for the chance to knock his block off.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Sam thinks that craig and jack are bisexual and exes

I do not see why you would say that. This whole story has taken less than a year to this point. The entire school knows about the homecoming dance/fight and the reasons for it as well as some of the history from the year before or HS has changed a lot since I went.

I know it has in some ways but not in how fast news spreads. When I went just being called gay was the gravest of insults and having the wrong people believe it was down right dangerous. I knew some people even called a few 'friend,' who thought it was fun to get a group together then go to gay bars and bash someone on a Saturday Night. They might do 3 or 4 different bars in under two hours. I never joined them but was not stupid enough to get in their way either. Drunk red necks are not to be fooled with.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Jessica and Alan are gunna hit it off. Lol I'm stoked.

Really? I don't know how things are now, but back in the Stone Age when I was in high school that just didn't happen-- a freshmen guy dating an upper-class, elite girl. Older guys would date younger girls but not the reverse. Besides, Jessica is friendly with Jack and Kayla now and that would go right out the window if she hooked up with Alan.

Guest Ziolo722

HEY JASHLEY

I just found time to read up to ch 27. I'm the guy how thought you should sell your story to HBO and gave that rocky movie quote. I love what you had done with the story and still think you should sell it to HBO, but one thing Buggs me why should jack care if his brother and sister are not together he should be trying to help them find new people, I know he woked hard on them being together. But his father is right. They can't have a life in the real world and jack liked having Sam over and having him around the group with out trying to hid anything. he should be working on Alan getting a girl what will help him get over Amanda. Especially after realized that she really did want Alan but him. I would like to see jack get Alan with Jessica for the fact Alan would appreciate her and it would stick to Amanda for fucking with his heart.

I know it's not my story but it would be nice to see some karma get dished out on Amanda and Alan get some good in his life.

Guest hello

I do not see why you would say that. This whole story has taken less than a year to this point. The entire school knows about the homecoming dance/fight and the reasons for it as well as some of the history from the year before or HS has changed a lot since I went.

I know it has in some ways but not in how fast news spreads. When I went just being called gay was the gravest of insults and having the wrong people believe it was down right dangerous. I knew some people even called a few 'friend,' who thought it was fun to get a group together then go to gay bars and bash someone on a Saturday Night. They might do 3 or 4 different bars in under two hours. I never joined them but was not stupid enough to get in their way either. Drunk red necks are not to be fooled with.

Seeing how i was right about sam being a decent guy ,i think we should wait and see before we shoot down my opinion on where the series is going.

Guest hello

Really? I don't know how things are now, but back in the Stone Age when I was in high school that just didn't happen-- a freshmen guy dating an upper-class, elite girl. Older guys would date younger girls but not the reverse. Besides, Jessica is friendly with Jack and Kayla now and that would go right out the window if she hooked up with Alan.

I know tons of female seniors that date younger guys

Seeing how i was right about sam being a decent guy ,i think we should wait and see before we shoot down my opinion on where the series is going.

Yet to be seen. Have you ever heard the term "wolf in sheep's clothing?" Joe gave point and counter point (read clues to the contrary) through out the chapter as to whether or not Sam is a good guy. And the ones that were blatant and he himself pointed out are nothing compared to the more subtle ones saying that Sam is good at manipulating people. Those who are good at manipulation are those that grow up to be considered slime balls, ie used car salesmen, lawyers, TV evangelist and Congressmen to name but a few.

I am not saying you are wrong. I am saying as I opened with, "Yet to be seen."

Edited by YNP_Refugee

I know tons of female seniors that date younger guys

Tons of the ones that set the pace? The girl that has an entourage of girls everywhere she goes? A Trend setter and upcoming Home Coming Queen? That is what Jessica has been built up to. She is the girl you expect to take top popularity honors in everything. She would have to be willing to give all that up if she dated any freshman. I remember how that part works.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Something I just realized... If Alan does get a girlfriend then he'd better start driving. Since the series began I don't think either Alan or Amanda has been behind the wheel. Granted-- Jack has the job and a legitimate need for the third car, but you would think that fist fights would have broken out by now with three 16 year-olds in the house!

Something I just realized... If Alan does get a girlfriend then he'd better start driving. Since the series began I don't think either Alan or Amanda has been behind the wheel. Granted-- Jack has the job and a legitimate need for the third car, but you would think that fist fights would have broken out by now with three 16 year-olds in the house!

/

I give it an hour til ynp shoots this down

but jashley will use this in his story at some point

why would I shot down fights over driving a car? I had them with my sister at that age. As well as who got 'shotgun' when a parent was driving.

you shoot everything down

you shoot everything down

Not everything, Just stuff that does not make a lot of sense. Senior or even Popular Sophomore girls are rarely interested in freshmen, they are at least a year behind in both mental and physical development etc. I know it happens if the girl has little other choice but not when she does. It lowers her value. Most people make their decisions to raise their value not lower them. I know because my cousin did date a senior as a freshman. She did not date again for the rest of the year. My cousins value went up at her expense. He became a stud and she was labeled 'desperate.' This was not all that long ago.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Hey guys! :)

Reality Check time for Chapter 27:

- Jack's conversation with Amanda about Sam and his skepticism about her choice of boyfriend (and her subsequent blowup at him) mirrors a conversation I witnessed between a couple of my friends, who happened to be brother and sisters. Nothing was going on between them; the brother was just very protective.

- The entire dinner with Sam is very similar to the first time I met my parents-in-law. It was just me, them, and my wife, so I had to add in some more dialogue so that Jack and Alan could participate, as well as the whole thing about baseball, but aside from that it was almost parallel.

- Pasta tacos are amazing. Seriously, try them sometime.

- Yet again, the scene in Theater class is almost identical to my personal experiences.

- During high school, I would sometimes get so wrapped up in personal stuff that I'd neglect my friends to the point where they, like Joe, basically demanded that I hang out with them. More than once, I was all but strong-armed into it. No regrets, though; I pretty much always needed the break.

That's about it for now. Working on Chapter 28 and I can already tell that it's going to be a big chapter so I will do my best to get it done quickly and have it out in a timely manner. Hope everyone is doing well and I'll update again soon! :)

Guest Its_Ry_Bruh

Sometimes I quietly disagree with YNP but as far as the whole sophomore dating a freshmen thing, I totally agree. I only said what i did about Alan and Jessica because Joe has a way of catching me off guard.

YNP I agree because I am currently in my 3rd year of highschool and I really talk to lower classmen unless they're in my classes. This, like you said us just do to more mature and intelligent mindsets. It is crazy how big of a difference just one year makes, let alone two.

Guest JohnnyBanana

Not everything, Just stuff that does not make a lot of sense. Senior or even Popular Sophomore girls are rarely interested in freshmen, they are at least a year behind in both mental and physical development etc. I know it happens if the girl has little other choice but not when she does. It lowers her value. Most people make their decisions to raise their value not lower them. I know because my cousin did date a senior as a freshman. She did not date again for the rest of the year. My cousins value went up at her expense. He became a stud and she was labeled 'desperate.' This was not all that long ago.

You do have a tendency to be VERY analytical. You play the role of the bad guy who points out flaws in people's fantasies. And you come off as a know it all. I'm not going to sugar coat it. You write paragraphs about a sentence long theory. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm not disagreeing with anything you've said. It's just something we've come to expect when somebody else makes a prediction. You have been very consistent in this forum and I have no doubts that you have added to the quality of the story. I'm not asking you to change. Really, I'm not. I just figured I would let you know how you come off and what went through Bill's head (I can only assume), that made him take a jab at you like that.

You do have a tendency to be VERY analytical. You play the role of the bad guy who points out flaws in people's fantasies. And you come off as a know it all. I'm not going to sugar coat it. You write paragraphs about a sentence long theory. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm not disagreeing with anything you've said. It's just something we've come to expect when somebody else makes a prediction. You have been very consistent in this forum and I have no doubts that you have added to the quality of the story. I'm not asking you to change. Really, I'm not. I just figured I would let you know how you come off and what went through Bill's head (I can only assume), that made him take a jab at you like that.

Not saying anything you have said is not true. Except that I find it takes more than a sentence to explain most concepts. At least to make it clear to myself what I am thinking. I have never had the gift of brevity. I do envy it in those who have it. I have had friends who can say in three words what takes me 30. But, I do not go against common sense. Brothers and sisters will fight over any little thing growing up. I remember being on both sides of the "s/he is touching me!" from the back seat of a car. I remember arguments over which of us got the car on Friday or Saturday night. I remember my childhood, including high school very well (no offense intended to those still there but you will view your HS years very differently by the time you are 22, I am almost 50). I have admitted things about it on here that should tell people I hide nothing about myself from myself. We are our own worst enemy if we do, and telling a lie to the one person it is most important to be honest with, ones own self.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.