Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest Sniper014

P.O.I. IS ALSO VERY GOOD IF YOU ARE INTERESTED BETTER HURRY AND DOWN HIS STORIES HE HAS JUST STARTED HIS BOOK 5 THEY WILL PROBABLY RE MOVE HIS STORIES SOON

The site that P.O.I is posting to is an off branch of xnxxstories.com. They are ran by the same administrator. So if you are banned from one site you will eventually get banned from both sites. If P.O.I. is banned from XNNX he will be banned from sexstoriesonline. That is why I really read stories from those sites anymore. The just repost the boards and make them look like they are new stories. But if you look at the reviews at the endo of some of the stories you will see that some are two to three years old even though it states that they were just posted within the last hour or dy o month. When the do that it is because they just banned another writer and resynced the boards.

magus left sexstories because of the admin's continuous changes of the rules without telling anyone what they were. The admin told the mods to start deleting his stories after magus, like quite a few of us, decided to move his tales. Unfortunately for them he got to complete BITG and I amongst others emailed copies to those that missed it.

I too hope that he is okay and not just because it would be nice to see at least GITG brought to a close, but also because I am at an age where I've lost a lot of friends, family and most of all my heart. Unless he has asked a family/friend to advise this forum that he is no longer capable of posting for what ever reason.

So hopefully he is convalescing and healthy enough to write more chapters for us to post when he can but mainly I hope that he is alive & well and holidaying at the cottage with very little modern conveniences.

Be well and Take care guy.

Guest Rescue25

magus left sexstories because of the admin's continuous changes of the rules without telling anyone what they were. The admin told the mods to start deleting his stories after magus, like quite a few of us, decided to move his tales. Unfortunately for them he got to complete BITG and I amongst others emailed copies to those that missed it.

I too hope that he is okay and not just because it would be nice to see at least GITG brought to a close, but also because I am at an age where I've lost a lot of friends, family and most of all my heart. Unless he has asked a family/friend to advise this forum that he is no longer capable of posting for what ever reason.

So hopefully he is convalescing and healthy enough to write more chapters for us to post when he can but mainly I hope that he is alive & well and holidaying at the cottage with very little modern conveniences.

Be well and Take care guy.

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!!

I too hope he just has to deal with the real world and leisure time is at a premium. Would hate to see GITG end. It looks like it could go 100 chapters or more like the Allison series. Would be nice if he would just put a quick post just to say “BOO”.

Sadly, rl usually takes priority over our need to read. Hopefully he'll be back soon, and writing like before. Thank you Hundybuns, that series yo mentioned is almost as good quality as Magus'. Best of wishes Magus, wherever you are.

Does anyone know anything about what is going on? is Magusfang in the hospital, at work, home and bussy. the stories are good but he not dropped a note in over 2 weeks, just a little worried.

Well, I heard that he was injected with nanites and while fleeing a black-ops group was intangled in a friend's science experiment and dropped into an alternate universe. Oh wait that was another author's story.

:Sigh: Like most I too am starting to worry as he had mentioned serious health problems. If it is that then my thoughts & prayers go out to him and his family.

I know that if he had changed sites he would have dropped all his readers here a note.

Checked his profile and he hasn't even logged in since August 1. I have a feeling he's somehow incapacitated. Praying it's not worse.

I'm back. Sorry about going AWOL, but was off the grid for awhile. Will post soon, thanx for all the concern, I am ok and actually back to work

GREAT NEWS and welcome back! :beer::2tubs:

glade your back, hope all is well. know for the important stuff, when will you post? lol

Guest Rescue25

I'm back. Sorry about going AWOL, but was off the grid for awhile. Will post soon, thanx for all the concern, I am ok and actually back to work

Next chapter of Northstar is already written and just about done with chapter 13 of GITG; hopefully post both today.

Really glad you at least let us know you were above ground!! New chapters on both stories is a plus.

B

Guest Rescue25

I too am glad that you are back as I was having trouble raising the Ransom for you. :dots: It seems that although concerned the cheeky buggers here refused to believe my sincerity about where the money would go. :stupid:

:rolleyes::Eye:

B

I too am glad that you are back as I was having trouble raising the Ransom for you. :dots: It seems that although concerned the cheeky buggers here refused to believe my sincerity about where the money would go. :stupid:

I can disappear again, we'll go 50/50... Um, maybe I should have PM'd that huh?

Guest Rescue25

Don't you dare Magusfang! Unless I can get in on some of that too! ROFL :rofl:

Seriously, glad to know you're OK and back with us!!! :beer:

I SECOND THAT MOTION!! I think many of us do.

Still waiting on the chapters you teased us about.

B

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.