Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest BankersTrust

Why did my last post come up as Guest-Guest? Should be BankersTrust. I don't even know why it came up as guest-BankersTrust. Obviously I did something wrong. There again that's not unusual.

Did you sign in as Bankers Trust, If not then the site sees you as a Guest.

One of the thing that can help writer's block is having more than one story to work on at the same time. As long as you don't get your cast of characters mixed up

Dragon, like most of the talk to write proggies, always screws up on words; especially the they're vs their, etc. type words.

Now Magus stop typing here and type there or is that thar.

Guest Rescue25

He has some posted at wolf pub

MANY THANKS! I ound him at that site. I hope that you will contact some of the other authors on that site and suggest the move here and/or Wolf. Still waiting on "the voices" to escape to your talented fingers. I too have all 63 of BITG downloaded. Glad they gave a heads up. :yahoo:

:beer:

B

Whatever the little voices are they are doing a super job. I can't imagine how difficult it is to continue at such a high level, and anyone who thinks they can obviously aren't writers. I have the utmost admiration for the way you write it. I realise you may get writers block occasionally but it all seems to come right in the end. Dare I suggest that as Amy and Alice are an item, so eventually Becca and Nadi do likewise? That might already be in the next chapter. That leaves Max free to marry Emma but still have Amy, Alice, Becca and Nadi around him. Max is a bit of a wimp around the girls, only because he loves them etc., but I think Nadi's strong personality is needed to protect him in some way without upsetting the others. That's my opinion for what it is worth, but whatever you decide to do I can't wait for the next instalments. Thanks.

SPOILER!

He's a very sadistic individual that loves seeing us squirm. The sad part is, he's such a good writer that we're addicted and can't break the habit. I have not only all 63 BITG, but, up to 8 in GITG in word, as well as the first 7 Northstar, it made my family reunion tolerable. I've read them all so many times it's scary. In the way Alice more or less set Nadi free of that little hiccup, I just hope that it really doesn't ruin what she and Max have, in many ways, she's kind of his protector from the others in the harem, and as the past has shown, he needs as much protection from them as he can get. The plots twist and turn so much, you can get kinda dizzy. Keep up the amazing ones, and eagerly but patiently await more more more.

Guest Guest

Not real crazy about Max threatening the church like that. Does he also hate all cops because a few are bad? I realize.he's young but that's still a bit out of character for him. Still, you can't argue with his tactics in the Visual World. Pretty effective. Maybe it's just me but I'm hoping the old priest is a good guy. It would nice to read about a good one for a change.

Guest Rescue25

BigMan and Flexy THANKS I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that is addicted to and down load his stories.

Magusfang

A hell of a twist!! You never cease to amaze. As always waiting on the next chapter. It seems Max is on the verge of several
amazing discoveries. You had time to rest soooo MORE NOW!

B

:gossip:

Guest Rescue25

Not real crazy about Max threatening the church like that. Does he also hate all cops because a few are bad? I realize.he's young but that's still a bit out of character for him. Still, you can't argue with his tactics in the Visual World. Pretty effective. Maybe it's just me but I'm hoping the old priest is a good guy. It would nice to read about a good one for a change.

I think he believes but is not sold on "the church" based on what he has seen. I'm with you I think M is putting the priest in as a good guy

BUT he ducks and weaves so much that you never know exactly where he is going next. I think he may be just building hits because some of us are coming back so often to swee if there is "some more water in the bowl"

B

KaHmnd has not posted on wolf pub. since last year. I can't find him with either name, if anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Guest Rescue25

KaHmnd has not posted on wolf pub. since last year. I can't find him with either name, if anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Try storiesonline. He has recent postings there.

B

GITG and I've almost written the whole chapter, but I'm on my fourth pitcher and slowing down. This beer and narcotics thing is awesome...I think my lips are numb. :)

:think: Last time he was on narcotics was apparently an interesting chapter, I know a few of the BITG when he was kinda stoned were some of the best, maybe we need to send him just enough to keep him "comfortably numb". ;) . Patiently but eagerly await the final product, as always. I'd really like to see how Anna and Amanda pull off the baby thing as well as how bad Nick messes up Becca and Ally's parents when the restraining order just pisses em off. Your fault Magus for being so good, and getting us all adicted to the series.

Guest COJimmyV

Fourth PITCHER?!! DAFUQ?!! I wouldn't be "comfortably numb", I'd be passed out! Hope they're small pitchers or this is REALLY gonna be hilarious/confusing/interesting. Can't wait!

I was not too impressed with this chapter as it came across as a place holder. jmhop.

not a place holder, a setup...not as exciting as some chapters, but needed as backstory. Next chapter will pick up some, but not a lot; trying something new though...

thanks for telling me where to find KaHmnd, I really appreciate it. just 4 pitchers, it's not a problem until you get to the 11 or 12 but getting there is a whole lot of fun but the memory loss is a pain especially when you wake up and you don't know where you are or who you are with.

Guest Rescue25

GITG and I've almost written the whole chapter, but I'm on my fourth pitcher and slowing down. This beer and narcotics thing is awesome...I think my lips are numb. :)

As long as the FINGERS don't go numb. You type not dictate - right??

B

Yes, he types, but, the fingers type what the mind says, this could be a very, very interesting chapter. Hope Max makes the ride back ok, lack of sleep on a bike in never ever a good thing, Once a year, i deal with tired and sometimes innebriated bikers, makes my job harder driving, but, having been on the bike, I'm extra careful.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.