Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Ok, Chapter six of Girls In The Grass is up, sort of predictable, but it's a set up for later. I know some will have a problem with it, but all I can say is it just sort of happened; besides Emma was being a bitch and she needs a little competition!

Guest Guest

I actually didn't find Chapter 6 to be all that predictable. When you let yourself get lost in it and just go with the flow, it ends up making a lot of sense. Loved Nadi's development and how she asked Emma's permission in order to seduce Max into the idea of really being her Master. That entire sequence was very well written. Captain Obvious Observation: Jazz and Tali will be future forces to be reckoned with!

ok just read ch. 6 and I am not sure I like were it went. don't get me wrong, it was well written but I don't know about Nadi. but the serious is great and I like your writing and opinions are like armpits ( not what I wanted to say) but we all have them. I do agree that the others were acting snotty. is she pregers? that might really piss Amy off. Now I just have to wait for the next chapter, life is Hell. keep up the good work.

Guest Hundybuns

Just finished chapter 6 of GitG. Very nice job. But please don't shut Emma out. Let Max and her have a good heart to heart talk and iron things out. Don't let Becca take over too much.

Guest Christian1040

I love the route you took with Nadi, they both needed that and can't wait to see where things go with them. I also totally agree with Hundybuns comment. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the terrific writing.

Guest Rescue25

GITG - nerveracking time for them. Nstar - love it. WOW! The descriptive details really make the story. I'm really getting repetitious when I say your are very talented. The sex is just the icing on the cake and you don't eat the cake just for the icing.

B

Thanks guys, as for Emma, never fear. Those who are Emma fans will like the path I think I'm gonna take. I say think because I never really know what is going to happen until I start writing...These people are living their lives in my head and I just write what I see. Saying that it strikes me that my last comment smacks of a little mental instability...oh well, sanity is boring anyway.

Guest Christan1040

Hopefully you find a balance for everyone since it seems Nadi will be a big part of Max's life now. Just can't wait to read what happens next!

Damn it man! Every time I just start to think I'm going to get your stories out of my system, you post another chapter and set the hook even deeper!!!! :rofl:

And this time it wasn't just one chapter but TWO???? :wow: OMG, I think I'm permanently hooked on your writing! :coffeescreen:

How can you keep pulling new characters (well new in the flash back part at least) into the story without reducing any of the characters that are already there?????? :worship:

Just can't seem to stop waiting for the next chapter! LOL :popcorn:

They were already part of the story, I'm just fleshing them out in the flashback. But the trick is to just let the main storyline sit idle while you build the characters, if you try and tell the story and build the characters, something always suffers, there's only so much you can pack into a sentence; also I found that if I try and advance the story and develope the characters, readers tend to ignore the character developement and focus on the story, so I seperate the two, give them their own chapters.

I have to appologize for the number of typos in the two northstar chapters (7 and 8) when I get going I tend to get a little sloppy...I should actually edit some but I start then get ideas so my editting usually ends up with me writing another chapter

Guest Rescue25

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Two chapters in two days. I (we) would love it if you would/could keep up that pace.

Not quite c;iffhangers but still make us wanting to know what happens next. Your character development is quite good. It makes me almost believe we are in real time. Waiting on the next ones.

B

Guest Rescue25

Depends on how long this bout of insomnia lasts, not much else to do when everyone goes to sleep, so I writeM

Maybe we need to send a case of coffee? :coffee:

B

Nearly finished, go insomnia!

So someone wanted me to write a sequel to 'Going Home' but I'm writing two books at once right now...not sure I want to start a third...

But that doesn't mean I won't visit it at a latter date.

Writing Northstar and GITG at the same time has slowed down the posts of both, although I think I may be posting faster then I did with BITG, its just that i'm splitting time between two stories...oh well...

huh.gif

It does get a little confusing sometimes going back and forth between the two series but, I wouldn't want to put off either one of them!

And yeah, I would like to see going home progress as well but, I would have to agree that three at one time would be to much.

So, I'll keep waiting as patiently as I can for more chapters of either one. I do keep checking both just to be sure at least once a day if not more just so I won't miss any! LOL :beer:

Guest Hundybuns

Again all I can say is WOW! You are deviously brilliant. Especially with you writing 2 books at once. Everytime I think I know what will happen next you throw another curve. GREAT JOB and keep up the good work.

SPOILER ALERT FOR CHAPTER 7

"Holy crap! Nadi is preggers?!?!?

Man, I must have been sleepier than I thought!

urgh_smily.png

I think that just solidifies Nadi's place in the family. Considering it's her that is really fixing this relationship and bringing them all back together, most likely stronger than before, I'd say she's earned her stripes and the ability to do something she really seems to want. I also see it as a chance to turn her into more than the slave she deems herself as. It's brilliant, really.

COJimmyV

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.