Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Can't wait to see Max's reaction to Nadi's impending motherhood. I have a feeling it will open the floodgates for the rest. Heck, I'll bet Max even finds a way to knock up Alice. How cool would THAT be?!!

Can't wait to see Max's reaction to Nadi's impending motherhood. I have a feeling it will open the floodgates for the rest. Heck, I'll bet Max even finds a way to knock up Alice. How cool would THAT be?!!

He knocks up Alice, he sure as hell better knock up May, she was really his first love. No real man loves any woman more than he loves his mom (differently) but still loves. They love him, but, for their selfish reasons, Nadi loves him unconditionally and completely, the others get upset when he does things they don't approve of, even for the greater good. Nadi's shown the strength to protect him, yet unabashedly give her entirety to him, that giving is the epitome of real and true love.

I have to apologize for the delay in posting twelve, I usually write every day some at least, but started pt and just haven't felt up to it, hurts more than I thought it would - guess I'm getting wimpy in my old age! But I do have the chapter half written and will try and post it tonight or tomorrow. :(

Take your time, brother. PT goes in cycles. Some sessions are easier to recover from than others. Some hurt a helluva lot more. At least that's been my experience. Just glad you're on the mend!

He's a pusher see, holding out on us like that, next he'll be demanding more out of us.

Nadi's love is also suspect as it states that she sees Max mainly as her Master not her lover, so just like the others she is using him for what he can give her. You even have to suspect the twins a bit.

It would be an interesting twist to finally have Max wake up to this fact and react in a way maybe by putting them all on a allowance/budget.

Do not marry da bitch, she ain't going to change. :coffee:

Do a new will & leave it all to moi. :smartass:

Chapter 11? wasn't that the 4 or 5 pitcher chapter? If I recall, he did mentions something about numb lips, I hope it didn't spread to fingers and thumbs too. Oooor, he's really being cruel, and gonna hit us with two this go round, with a huge cliffhanger, and then drop a new Northstar on us while we wonder what's going on. Sadist, good thing he's such a good writer, lol.

Guest Rescue25

Chapter 11? wasn't that the 4 or 5 pitcher chapter? If I recall, he did mentions something about numb lips, I hope it didn't spread to fingers and thumbs too. Oooor, he's really being cruel, and gonna hit us with two this go round, with a huge cliffhanger, and then drop a new Northstar on us while we wonder what's going on. Sadist, good thing he's such a good writer, lol.

Let's be charitable and say that the confusion between 11 & 12 is due to meds. When I was in PT they wanted some in my system so they could be a little more aggressive.

B

Pain can confuse a person's mind as well. Rest, and recover Magus, we can only read as fast as you type. We'll all be here when you post it, probably most of us bald, but grateful you're able to post. :)

I thank I am going through withdrawls, what did you do to yourself Magusfang? I thank Max needs to be reminded that his actions affect others and the girls should get mad at him from time to time. I thank he is finally learning that he does have to speak up for himself but he should give them the same respect and accept it when they give him their opinion.

I thank I am going through withdrawls, what did you do to yourself Magusfang? I thank Max needs to be reminded that his actions affect others and the girls should get mad at him from time to time. I thank he is finally learning that he does have to speak up for himself but he should give them the same respect and accept it when they give him their opinion.

Good in theory, except that if you read back, it's only been the girls voicing their opinions and not letting Max have his own. He's been more than giving on them having opinions, it's when he tries voicing his they tend to blow up and go off the deep end. Remember the scene in the hospital where they automatically blew up at him, without letting him voice his opinion, nor let him explain/defend himself. He's given and given, and they've all taken and taken. Ironic that Alice and Becca got so upset that they couldn't please Nadi? Max has taken care of them like that repeatedly, and been left out too.

Good in theory, except that if you read back, it's only been the girls voicing their opinions and not letting Max have his own. He's been more than giving on them having opinions, it's when he tries voicing his they tend to blow up and go off the deep end. Remember the scene in the hospital where they automatically blew up at him, without letting him voice his opinion, nor let him explain/defend himself. He's given and given, and they've all taken and taken. Ironic that Alice and Becca got so upset that they couldn't please Nadi? Max has taken care of them like that repeatedly, and been left out too.

That's what happens when you fall in love with young women and don't assert yourself; communication is key to any relationship and I purposely let ax be the strong silent typ so I could bring a little more angst into the story...works for the vapire shit everyone loves so much!

Actually I let Max pop a cicuit because someone told me he was too good to be true, that no man was so understanding (Now, I would like to think I was but would never say so out loud - my wife scares the shit out of me!)

So, forgive my attrocious spelling but the girls had a night out and I found my cigars, but more importantly I found m y rum! Bow down and thank the Gods of the Appleton Estates! :)

t3808.gif thought a Pirate was apt since the rum is from Jamaca!

Edited by magusfang

So spent a little time floating around a few sites, am I the only romanic left? Just so eveeyone knows, Max and the girls will never seperate. Oh and no cucold stories, do guys really do that? I never told the girls I'm with that they couldn't see other men, but I did tell them I don't want to hear about it...let alone watch it!

That's what happens when you fall in love with young women and don't assert yourself; communication is key to any relationship and I purposely let ax be the strong silent typ so I could bring a little more angst into the story...works for the vapire shit everyone loves so much!

Actually I let Max pop a cicuit because someone told me he was too good to be true, that no man was so understanding (Now, I would like to think I was but would never say so out loud - my wife scares the shit out of me!)

So, forgive my attrocious spelling but the girls had a night out and I found my cigars, but more importantly I found m y rum! Bow down and thank the Gods of the Appleton Estates! :)

t3808.gif thought a Pirate was apt since the rum is from Jamaca!

WooHooo, he does still live!!!! :beer:

I find I too am going through withdraws again between your postings! :rofl:

Be careful with the rum! :thumbsup: Or you're liable to find yourself wondering "why is the rum always gone" (Johnny Dep at his best!) :rofl:

While you wife could end up really scaring you! :jaws::spank2::rofl:

Guest Hundybuns

No, you're not the only romantic left. I too am a romantic, that is why I would like to see Max ans Emma finally get married. They both already proved that they are miserable when they are apart. So hopefully everything will be finally settled between the two of them and they get married.

Until then take it easy and have fun.

Now lets see, he admits to having multiple women so I guess it all depends on what your term of having fun is. I mean multiple women that's Heaven & Hell rolled all up into one experience,

What ever you do man Do Not run out of Rum.

Now get chapters 11 & 12 posted saying you were high will not be accepted for only one of 2, "Ain't I a stinker?".

if I am wrong in the way I understand things please let me know. the problem was that the girls were taking Max for grantite and when it finally was brought to their attention they got defensive and attached instead of being understanding. Once they calmed down and someone explained to them what was what they understood what they did. then when they met up with Max they had to be reminded not to let their pride mess things up

You've done it again you tease. Whetted our thirst and appetite, and left us hanging. It had been a long time since Max had time with May and Marge, I'm sure they needed that as much as he did. I'd love to listen in on the talk Rick and Max all wind up having, between his own demons and helping all of the kids with theirs, I'm sure Max's head is worse than a train wreck. There is one way Max may be able to pull himself out of crosshairs of the corrupt group around them, the harder part may be figuring out how to get the women all away from them as well, most would use the larger group to circle back in for the "kill" if needed. Too many times there's the rumors of someone going in and cleaning up someone else's mess, then to eliminate the witness the one that cleaned up disappears too. Amazing chapter, well worth the wait, even strung out on rum and narcotics, not too much of a tangent. :indubitably::worship:

Rats! Have to wait to find out Max's reaction to a knocked up Nadi and if he realizes Amy did it. Also wanting Suzi to fess up that she eavesdropped on Rick and Max but NOOOOOO, you have to tease us with front door and back door Mommy time. You stinker!!!

Guest Bankers Trust

BT here in case it comes out as guest/guest. Have made a start on proof reading BITG. Seemed to have a bit of a problem at first getting rid of some of the blue background. Sorted now. Saving in Word. I intend to save in PDF then I can put it on my e-reader. Will let you know how I get on. Have a bed-ridden wife and have to do the housework, cooking, washing, ironing etc., so time is limited, especially with the grass growing with the rain and heat. At 71, I need a break!! Anyway, back to calling me a spoiler!!!!To me it is not the story-boarding, I'm sure bigman, angel and all the others who sing your praises on here will tell you it is not just the plot, it is the way your stories are so descriptive. They, like me probably have vivid imaginations, I can see Max tossing the football in the air, am right there when June gets shot, can see and almost feel the rape in the Correction centre, everything is so descriptive which is why we love your stories. Have just read chapter 11 and could feel the romance and the love pouring out of it, yes, sometimes a little background time is needed. I have just returned from church where I help take the services, so yes, I do believe in God, but what Max says about the church is to me, quite correct. Religion has been the cause of most wars in this world for the last 2000 years. I would not dream of suggesting how you continue with the Priest's superiors (don't want to be called a spoiler again!!!), but I know that wherever you take the story it will be so descriptive that we will all enjoy, and even put up, reluctantly, will the withdrawal symptoms that come from a week between episodes!! May your health improve, and continue the brilliant writing.

Guest Bankers Trust

BT here again. Just read on the news that the Pope has said 1 in 50 priests are paedophiles, it represents about 8000 priests. Max is right to be worried!!!! It says among the 2% known to be paedophiles are priests, bishops and cardinals. Others more numerous know but keep quiet. Come on Max sort the lot out, the Pope wants to get rid of them, Just help him with the spiders!!!!! Sorry hope I'm not spoiling anything, again!!!

I'm pretty sure I explained I was a heartless ass when I started this thread...just saying. :)

OK Mr. Heartless Ass, you better start giving us some answers or you might find your readership dwindling.

Wait for it....

:rofl::tongue2:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.