Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

So put up 13 of GITG, not super happy with it but what the hell. I know it kind of drags on, but I wanted to shuffle things up a bit and answer a few questions that seem to have been lost from BITG. I'll blow something up in the next chapter - promise!

Guest Hundybuns

Thank you, thank you so very much for not doing what was hinted at with Rick, Marge and May. After reading the latest chapter I can say that the pairings are working out the way I had hoped. You really are an evil genius. I hope this doesn't stop Max, Emma, Amy and Alice from still getting together as their bond runs so deep. Again thanks for the wonderful series`.

@: Hundybuns: Hey next time be kind and post "Spoiler Alerts", now I have to go and read it. (wanders off mumbling to self, causing other members to step back & advise admins/mods :Eye:)

I know, as he sticks his head back, from now on we call you Hunnybuns. :smartass:

@: fangface did you say that you were whipped when you got home? :wow: Were you bad, just not good enough or did you forget to let them know were you where? :rofl:

Edited by angeldust

Guest Hundybuns

Sorry about that Angeldust I was just so relieved I just didn`t think.I know they are just stories but Magusfang is such a mad genius as a writer that it is easy to get lost in his stories.

I hardly think that they would need much help coming up with ideas on what to do with you Magusfang! Nor much help fabricating any excuse to implement them either!!! :rofl:

Just read both GITG and Northstar, really enjoyed them too! :beer:

Great to have you back among us!!!!!

Welcome back to the land of the living, we really did miss the twists and turns. Hopefully, no more extended vacations for a while... Loved both Northstar, and GITG, the parings and emotions were both needed in GITG, kinda reminds me of how Max and Emma met, the tenderness of it all.... now, lets go kill some bad guys >:)

Guest Rescue25

Writing the next chapter now, and like the movie tittle: there will be blood!

clipart-nuclear-explosion-546a.pngThere is no problem that cannot be solved by the judicious use of High Explosives!

EXPLOSIONS TOO? :dance:

B

I have just finished reading the two new chapters and am now waiting for the next ones. I have just one question. Are you every going to finish Going Home or are you just going to let it go away unfinished. Love all three of your stories.

Guest Rescue25

Sooo why's it not up? huh, huh? :smartass:

I have just finished reading the two new chapters and am now waiting for the next ones. I have just one question. Are you every going to finish Going Home or are you just going to let it go away unfinished. Love all three of your stories.

At least he gave us 2 chapters in the main stories. Lets not push him on the secondary ones. I think he writes those when he is trying to "clear the decks" fresh twists on the main ones.

Muf keep it going!. :beer:

B

I am working on going home, but want to finish GITG before I get to into it; it'll be a complicated one, even more so than the others! Us it's a little harder to write since it's basically my story; hard to decide what to put in and what I should just keep to myself.

Edited by magusfang

Guest major marioc

I love all your story's really glad your back was getting really worried when my email went unanswered for so long followed you from the other sight all your work is great but one story has to be the best really touched on a personal levle that I never thought possible retribution and release was amassing hope you dident get shot and that's why you were put for so long this time have fun weighting keep up the amazing work

Guest major marioc

I am working on going home, but want to finish GITG before I get to into it; it'll be a complicated one, even more so than the others! Us it's a little harder to write since it's basically my story; hard to decide what to put in and what I should just keep to myself.

Its a great story and it being personal is what will bring out the amasingness that will show up all your other works but will also make it take much much longer to right (trust me on that) but you will get there and find that balance of what will be comfortable to share thank you for your work

Guest Rescue25

I think GITG has the potential for at least 50-100 chapters. The real world abuse of children and young folks is almost universally ignored and under reported. Max and the girls can help correct that. While this is fantasy hopefully some folks (a few) will realize that this goes on in life. Most of us don't want the good story to end.

And don't forget Northstar.

Your writing is well received as you can tell by the comments it elicits. Many are drawn into the story with the word pictures you paint.

Keep up the good work!

B

Thank you. Will be waiting for more. I like your stories and am glad to see you back. Keep up the good work. Thought for a minute that the censors got to you on this page also like the other link.

Edited by Sniper014

Yeah, I'm officially addicted to NorthStar as well. I can definitely wait on Going Home but I already know it's gonna be intense and probably needs to be written without the distraction of the other two brilliant stories.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.