Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Thought of publishing Going Home, but need a lot more written. I want to finish GITG first, then Northstar, I hate it when authors abandon stories. Speaking of which, fourteen is up, I know it took longer then I thought, but it is a long one.

Damn you, damn you, damn you.... yet another cliffhanger. Waiting on 15 is gonna suck now that you left us hanging like that. You always manage to astound us, I have a feeling, the next few chapters may be pretty painful to read, but, actually look so forward to them. We all know you won't disappoint, and what an amazing ride it's been so far.

Yeah most of it was good but what was in this chapter soured everything for me. I know its your story and I wish you luck but this chapter finished this story for me. I will check Northstar from time to time look for updates. Good luck and goodbye.

Guest Christian1040

I thought the chapter was pretty damn good, the ending was bitter sweet for me, for obvious reasons. Hopefully everything turns out ok for that person. The next few chapters are going to be very interesting, can't wait!

Guest Disgruntled

Well you finally have your way. You have, in my opinion, a very good story. You suceeded in making May a slut and opened a way for Marge to be one as well. What's next having Rick go with the rest of the women as well? Thanks a lot for ruining a very good series. I was really looking forward to Max and Emma getting married.

Guest Scampi03

I guess I'm a romantic at heart. I was so looking forward to Max and Emma getting married and raising their own babies. In chapter 13 I was halfway happy when Marge decided that she loved Max enough to not have sex with Rick. Now in the latest chapter you have May acting as a slut saying that she was going to have sex with Rick and tell Max he will have sex with her whenever she wanted. Well I guess she can be happy now. I agree with disgruntled you have ruined a very good series. I know its yours but.

Before anyone complains how this chapter ends read the title and trust magus knows what he is doing I for one can't Wait to see what twisted path he is going to take us on. Keep up the good work magus. You are a fantastic writer.have followed you from bitg all the way through. Just started reading northstar today can't put it down on Chapter 7 already. Love your work.

Yeah, I agree if Max goes Android than that will be the last part that I read or if it is at the end of the chapter than the last chapter I read.

You all know that I think Emma's a bitch wanting things HER way & I don't believe that you could change the selfish bitch's character at this late date. If you were going to kill off the top 2 than she was it. Would have caused great angst, revenge and a change in the dynamics. Max already has to much cyborg going on, heck I expect the teen titans to come a calling. Also it would have caused the lessening of all these bisexuals that Max seems to attract or be attracted to. None of the women in this story seem real as none are straight & only want to find a good hard man.

Just my 2 pennies worth and that don't count for much anywhere.

TC!

Edited by angeldust

I suppose Max could be downloaded into Alice temporarily but I also don't want to see Max as an android. I'll just have to trust that Magus knows where he's going with this. Looking forward to a little revenge and SHTF. Should be interesting.

I agree with you Angeldust, except when May stated to Suzi and Marge that she would basically make Max spend time with her because she is his mother turned me off entirely. It wouldn't have bothered me at all if May was the one to die. She has turned into a total slut who thinks only of herself. Well she wouldn't have to worry about ordering Max to spend time with her now. The only thing I worry about is Magus going to get Marge into the mix with Rick. I also worry about Emma, Amy and Alice, how are they going to handle Max`s departure. Oh as others have said earlier it was a good series but in my opinion it started to go down hill when Suzi and Rick got together. I am waiting for the next installment of Northstar, hopefully it will be coming soon.

he is messing with us but its not funny when did ALICE START PACKING AND RED WAS NOT AT THE HOTEL nadi sent red for the girls BUT THEY DIDN"T WAIT AND TOOK THE VAN so this has to be max dream or nightmare what writer writes 63 chapters build up to kill off the story lead?

Guest Rescue25

he is messing with us but its not funny when did ALICE START PACKING AND RED WAS NOT AT THE HOTEL nadi sent red for the girls BUT THEY DIDN"T WAIT AND TOOK THE VAN so this has to be max dream or nightmare what writer writes 63 chapters build up to kill off the story lead?

I agree that this could be a dream. I don't remember any previous mention of the girls being armed. Also Max was wounded. A lot of slip room there. Many directions to go. I don't like being hooked any more than a fish does BUT I am. Not good for my physical well being having to wait so long for particularly nasty cliffhanger to be resolved. Mangus is “The Master” and we have to just bide our time. I think he has stock in an ulcer pill factory.

B

I agree that this could be a dream. I don't remember any previous mention of the girls being armed. Also Max was wounded. A lot of slip room there. Many directions to go. I don't like being hooked any more than a fish does BUT I am. Not good for my physical well being having to wait so long for particularly nasty cliffhanger to be resolved. Mangus is “The Master” and we have to just bide our time. I think he has stock in an ulcer pill factory.

B

I don't believe the girls were armed. I think Max armed RED just in as a precaution and ALICE knew.

My thing about this chapter is that he built the car to be bullet proof (kefva armor in the body bullet proof glass) and then only puts standard tires on the car. If you remember from the BITG story the car could start itself, drive by itself and can go stelth. SO has was a van suppose to get so close to a car that could disable the van by sending a computer signal to the van's engine to shut it down. Also standard tires can blow out at high speed. I am sorry but I would have made sure that the tires were puncture proof. They do make than for cars to protect the passengers. Also at the end it never said that Max died. It just said that he hear light popping sounds and then it got dark..Guess we will have to wait for the next chapter. Also how were they going to get to school that morning. If you had read the other chapters he was at least one or two hundred miles away for their home. Remember he passed the van doing 100 miles per hour and laid the bike down into the two shooters. Also why take on the girls. No one know they were with Max except the family and I do not believe that they would do any harm to the girls or Max.

I have a little head scratcher. What if it wasn't Max they were after, but ALICE. If you remember it was ALICE old body that was with Max when they attacked the church in BITG. As for RED being back at the hotel, they were there for a couple of day, Max could have sent it back when he went back home to talk to the priest.

Here is what I would like to see happen if Max lives. Max takes Marge, Emma, Amy, Alice and Cindy , tells the rest of the people to go to hell and change their names and leave.

He's NOT gonna leave his mother, the twins or Nadi, especially since she's carrying his baby. By default, Nadi comes with Becca. Sure, Suzie and Rick could move away but they're family now so it just ain't gonna happen your way unless, God forbid, the rest of them die. I sure as he'll DON'T want to see that.

As sadistic as you like to say you are Magus, leaving us hanging in the breeze on the next chapter could be hazardous to our health. Surely you don't want that.....or do you?

Edited by COJimmyV

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.