Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest Rescue25

It's that ungrateful old priest, Max fixes him and he ups and dies on him after inserting a fork in the toaster to get his bread out.

Actually it's no one for a while as fangface has skipped school again. :lol:

Or in the parlance of the military AWOL.

:spank: :spank:

B

He's told us repeatedly he's a sadistic ass, lol..... we all knew that coming into it, but, he's got a hell of a knack for keeping us engaged in the series, all of them. If it weren't for us falling in love with the characters, we couldn't care less about him still writing. What's scary, I've bounced back to that "other" site and read a few other authors.... ty Gemini for letting us in on that little gem you had been keeping hidden P.O.I. is almost as good as Magus, almost. Reading through a few others, I've kinda rediscovered some other authors that weren't as affected with the rules and still posting(good filler in between GITG/NorthStar chapters) I read because I like the storyline, where things may be going with them, and wondering what new twists they will put in. I can't be loyal to just one site for that, too many quality authors out there that don't all post to the same places. I do, however, always check on the status of my favorites, while still looking for other gems out there.

No one author can satisfy everyone, occasionally, a precious few can bring my personal emotions into the story. ie. June getting shot, we all felt the pain, i'm pretty sure there more than a couple actual tears dropped over that. in P.O.I.'s series, I felt Guy's pain when he caught Heather and Derek, i'd have probably done the same as he did. In JAshley13's series, you can feel the love between Jack and Kayla, how he'd do anything to protect her. There are many others out there that can pull that same kind of emotion, not many can do it in two different series at the same time... Magus, you truly are a marvel, and we all eagerly await the next steps in the journey with Max and the Girls. :beer: :beer:

BigMan have a look at the stories by Hard93 on the old site. The 1 I like is called The Ten of Them. Not much sex but the story is pretty good. His other stories are not bad either. Another good site is the Mystic Wolf Pub. Magusfang is there as well. Eric Storm has some good stories there as well. Just. A little note case you and anybody else want a look see while waiting for the master to post his next chapter.

He's told us repeatedly he's a sadistic ass, lol..... we all knew that coming into it, but, he's got a hell of a knack for keeping us engaged in the series, all of them. If it weren't for us falling in love with the characters, we couldn't care less about him still writing. What's scary, I've bounced back to that "other" site and read a few other authors.... ty Gemini for letting us in on that little gem you had been keeping hidden P.O.I. is almost as good as Magus, almost. Reading through a few others, I've kinda rediscovered some other authors that weren't as affected with the rules and still posting(good filler in between GITG/NorthStar chapters) I read because I like the storyline, where things may be going with them, and wondering what new twists they will put in. I can't be loyal to just one site for that, too many quality authors out there that don't all post to the same places. I do, however, always check on the status of my favorites, while still looking for other gems out there.

No one author can satisfy everyone, occasionally, a precious few can bring my personal emotions into the story. ie. June getting shot, we all felt the pain, i'm pretty sure there more than a couple actual tears dropped over that. in P.O.I.'s series, I felt Guy's pain when he caught Heather and Derek, i'd have probably done the same as he did. In JAshley13's series, you can feel the love between Jack and Kayla, how he'd do anything to protect her. There are many others out there that can pull that same kind of emotion, not many can do it in two different series at the same time... Magus, you truly are a marvel, and we all eagerly await the next steps in the journey with Max and the Girls. :beer: :beer:

Your welcome, I thought some of you guys would like reading it while waiting for the next chapters of magus' stories.

on Mystic Wolfpub Eric Storm has a story called Woodward Academy. it is well written and a a developing story. He post once a month for the story and each year is a book. he is on year 4 now.

Yes, that is a good set of stories. Another story is called Dragonseekers. Another one is called A New Beginning, by Kenneth Hammond on the old site, it has just about everything. If anyone likes magic check out The Artifact. At least it keeps me busy while waiting for the next installments.

Thank you hundy, actually, I did the same with Ten of Them as I did with BITG, GITG, Northstar, and Going Home. There's times where I don't have net like Magus, so I make sure I have a little selection to bounce between. It was actually Ten of Them that started me reading in that section, then along came Magus and blew most of them away. Ironically, it isn't the erotic part that pulls me in, it's the actual story behind it. I would have been happy with just Max and Emma and seeing their romance blossom without the others. Don't get me wrong, I do like the additions, but, I guess I'm a little "traditional" when it comes to love and romance. I will definitely be looking at the other suggestions too while awaiting our favorite to drop the next bombshell on us. Thank you all so much for the recommendations.

You are very welcome. I agree with you about Max and Emma, except I believe that Amy and Alice are a big part as well. I think it is because they were basically in the story from the start. I like the way Magus has Max be loyal to what Emma wants. I hope that as the series ends we get to see if the question that Marge asked Max way back in Boy in the Grass. About how he sees his future with her girls turns out. I spend a lot of time in various doctor`s offices with my father and having a lot of stories to read stored on my tablet gives me something to read

Ok, not sure if I should tell you. But I'm killing off Emma,........psych! MAn I'm such an ass

Ok should have 14 up soon, my girls have been taking special delight in distracting me - not that I mind!

this has nothing to do with magusfang but has anyone heard of a story called Genie Chronicles? it was a story posted on xnxx by a person who said she was not the author and found it on another site. the story stopped and it has actually spawned 2 more stories with different characters but I would like to know how the original story ended. If anyone could give me some info. I will be eternally gratefull. also has anyone read the author Captius on Watpadd? he has three stories going and has even started rewritten ETERNAL AWAKENING. he is a good writer but be warned he doesn't have any sex in his stories.

Good thing we love your writing you sadistic ass...... lol, can't wait to see what happens.

I liked Capitus, until he just up and decides to take off, no forwarding address, with the damn story half finished.

While you all were talking about Genies... "A Guy and His....." by pars001 is a decent series, nowhere near the caliber of Magus, but, a pseudo effective diversion. Sadly, it's on that other site, shorter chapters but, decent..... In other words MAGUS.... HURRY UP AND POST IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

Guest Rescue25

Sorry to hear that Emma is destined to the can. She and Max are special. You are causing a lot of lost man hours by having people (including me) continually checking for the next chapter.

B

Well guys & dolls I am leaving this site as it does not seem to be for me I will delete the two stories that I posted as they have a low read and no comments/reviews.

I wish you all good fortune and joy in life, for yourselves and those that you love.

May the Sun always shine on your shoulders, the Wind always be at your back, may the road rise up to meet you and may you be in Heaven an hour before The Devil even knows that you are dead.

Guest Rescue25

You`re lucky I was going to send Nick and TJ from Northstar after you if you killed Emma off.

EXCELLENT! Wish I had thought of that.

Well guys & dolls I am leaving this site as it does not seem to be for me I will delete the two stories that I posted as they have a low read and no comments/reviews.

I wish you all good fortune and joy in life, for yourselves and those that you love.

May the Sun always shine on your shoulders, the Wind always be at your back, may the road rise up to meet you and may you be in Heaven an hour before The Devil even knows that you are dead.

Thanks for the wakeup.. Very honestly I have been so focused on Mangusfang's stories that I haven't even looked that much around this site. I "assume" that you are the angeldust that has 2 copywrited stories in the sci-fi category. I have downloaded them to read at a later time. A search for you name brings 5 returns.

:bash:

B

I knew I had read your first one before.... just didn't know that you were Ed itor on that other site, if any others have posted any, please feel free to pm me the links to yours as well, I'm always open to reading different types, some may not be my type and I may not follow as closely, but, I give everyone the chance, never know when you'll find another gem that you didn't know about until you're slapped with it. Don't give up on those series, they are really good, just a little more character development, and you'll be right there with many others that I follow.

Yeah I have a fan fiction I started back in the 90s but never finished as my daughter out grew HP.

Here's a link to a story that I had started to post here, let me know what you think.

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107333

Angeldust I just read your story and I must say it is one of the best stories I have read. I love sword and sorcery stories and this is excellent. I have been reading these type of stories since I found out about them in the early 70`s. I hope you decide to someday continue the story, if you do please let me know as I really would like to read more.

Thank-you kind Sir, at least it occupied some time awaiting fangface. (hint, hint: It's been a week since you promised.)

I have a few more chapters written so keep an eye out :Eye:, but I don't want to hijack magus' thread.

Okay group seeing as you didn't want to pony up a ransom, how about a bounty on his hide than?

Guest KragonT sal

this has nothing to do with magusfang but has anyone heard of a story called Genie Chronicles? it was a story posted on xnxx by a person who said she was not the author and found it on another site. the story stopped and it has actually spawned 2 more stories with different characters but I would like to know how the original story ended. If anyone could give me some info. I will be eternally gratefull. also has anyone read the author Captius on Watpadd? he has three stories going and has even started rewritten ETERNAL AWAKENING. he is a good writer but be warned he doesn't have any sex in his stories.

I found Captius shortly after I found Magus and I read most of the Eternal Trilogy earlier this year. The original was good even with the erotic scenes the new version is just as good and what he has written so far I am loving.

Magus

Have you ever thought of trying to get some of your work published? I know BITG and GITG most likely couldnt but your Gone Home storie is phenomenal.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.