Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

I too do not like the road this has taken, the twins should have been left as Max's daughters who realised that their Daddy was not going to do anything and finally accept that with Nadi's encouragement but not above teasing him a la Amy.

You should have gotten into the action part again and explained the church aspect. For something that supposedly took a lot of research, etc. it sure doesn't come across that way. It seems that you got tired of the bitching and moaning about delays and banged this one out.

It actually broke my habit for the series and now this site, c'est la vie.

TC!

Guest Christian1040

You guys need to go easy on him, Magus is doing a great job, he can take the story where ever he wants, its his. Do i agree with everything? No, i also dont want to see at least marge with rick since she made it clear she wasnt going to only with Max and May/June, but May/June made no such promise so its ok for her. Either way its still a great story. The research part i think he was talking about was on the twins if they should be with max. With all the professional opinions on whether its ok. He handled it very nicely, obviously the twins wanted to be with him. And he chose a good path for them, just light stuff no actual penetration, maybe till their older or maybe never its his choice. Also he probably researched the catholic faith and its structure, since it will probably be the protagonist for now. And my last rant is Nadi never encouraged the twins not to act on thier desires for Max in fact quite the opposite if you reread the previous chapters, all she said was if they wait till they're a little older, she'd help them with the Max situation. Keep doing what you're doing Magus, its worked so far.

All I can say is Bravo, well worth the wait for GITG 12. Still patiently waiting for the next in Northstar, interested in seeing how Nick and TK deal with the threats toward Carol.

Tali and Jazz had been more than hellbent on getting with Max, that's been that way since first introduced, and they're been beyond relentless. I'm not sure I'm a fan of the 180 that May too in regards to Max, but, like it's been stated, she never did make the promise like Marge did. It does make me wonder if Marge will change her mind as well and fully welcome Rick, which I would see as a sort of betrayal to Max.

My observation on all relationships is one of "give and take" the sharing is the important part, however, when one is doing all of the giving, and none being returned that's when it's being used and that leads to the breakdown that happened, Max provided all for the girls, and they weren't reciprocating, only taking and worrying about themselves. I'm glad that the situation is being rectified with the girls seeing the error in their ways.

May and Marge have been a part of the original group all along, but, have been left to their own devices, which is probably what they wanted. The occasional fling with Max sufficed their needs. The way I've seen it, the one getting always pushed out is and has been Max.... Becca came along, it was more about Emma and Becca. With the twins and Nadi in the mix, it's more about them. While Max was gone talking with the preist, the girls were all about eachother, not really thinking through the best ways to show Max how badly they felt for screwing up. I have a feeling that if/when Max goes to do more liberating and is gone, most of the girls wouldn't be overly concerned with his absence. A lot like the last time, the entire week that he was gone, the only one truly affected was Emma, Amy and Alice didn't stress hardly at all, Becca was more worried about distracting Emma instead of helping her cope. May and Marge had other goings on to deal with, in short, life continued on for all of them without him there, which is a coping mechanism as well.

While I may not agree with the path the story is taking, I am smart enough to realize that I'm not the author. I can offer a suggestion, but, it's up to the one putting pen to paper whether they take it. Knowing Magus as well as we all do, he's going to throw more than a few twists and turns into all of it to right the course to what he sees happening. My feeling, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride, we're all just passengers.

Guest Hundybuns

I realize that this is his story, I was just stating my observations. The first series changed when Becca joined. At first it was good as it gave the story a new direction. Then it started pushing the original girls into the background as Becca took over as the main character actual interrupting Emma when she started to talk. I realize that Becca was needed to help Max overcome what happened in jail, but then in my opinion she should have been relegated to a minor role with maybe hooking her up with her own boy. It was stated near the end of Boy in the Grass that Max asked Emma to marry him and Emma said yes. Then nothing further developed until Max had his blow up then she started doubting herself. Now moving to the end of the first installment of Girls in the Grass it was stated that Max and Marge`s baby was given Max and May`s last name as May and Marge were going to get married. Again nothing else was said or done. Now May and Marge seem to want to get together with Rick and Suzi. Also Nadi came into the series and is acting more as a dominate character then a slave. Maybe Magnus is just doing the same as he did in the first series with Emma stating that for that one night Max said it was ok for her to be with Mike and Evan just to change his mind in the next chapter. Hopefully this is what he is doing now just to get everyone talking. Myself I really liked the relations from the first series. Let the newer characters find their own mates like Suzi did. It will put a strain on Max`s relation with his daughter. Again this is my opinion.

Guest Hundybuns

I realize that this is his story, I was just stating my observations. The first series changed when Becca joined. At first it was good as it gave the story a new direction. Then it started pushing the original girls into the background as Becca took over as the main character actual interrupting Emma when she started to talk. I realize that Becca was needed to help Max overcome what happened in jail, but then in my opinion she should have been relegated to a minor role with maybe hooking her up with her own boy. It was stated near the end of Boy in the Grass that Max asked Emma to marry him and Emma said yes. Then nothing further developed until Max had his blow up then she started doubting herself. Now moving to the end of the first installment of Girls in the Grass it was stated that Max and Marge`s baby was given Max and May`s last name as May and Marge were going to get married. Again nothing else was said or done. Now May and Marge seem to want to get together with Rick and Suzi. Also Nadi came into the series and is acting more as a dominate character then a slave. Maybe Magnus is just doing the same as he did in the first series with Emma stating that for that one night Max said it was ok for her to be with Mike and Evan just to change his mind in the next chapter. Hopefully this is what he is doing now just to get everyone talking. Myself I really liked the relations from the first series. Let the newer characters find their own mates like Suzi did. It will put a strain on Max`s relation with his daughter. Again this is my opinion.

Guest Christian1040

I agree with what you're saying hundy on the matter of Becca. I didnt like Becca at first, actually suggested she be written out of the story on the other site since she was taking over and like you said talked over Emma, still does actually kinda of annoying, i just tolerate it now, shes to deep in to write her out now. And for the Nadi part, when she was first introduced she was submissive until Max tried to undo that, which is apparently working. Besides she protects him when the others gang up on him. And with all the unresolved plots he has he might be saving them for later so he has fillers in his story when he can't think of anything to write on the main plot and buy him some time to think. Thats just my opinion and i think Bigman put it best in the last paragraph of his post.

Guest Hundybuns

I just don`t know, I just finished rereading Boy in the Grass and in chapter 6, Max states "We could try and find you guys some boyfriends". June then states " No, I don`t want another man in my life. I had the love of my life and I don`t want to share that with another man." This thing with Rick is a complete turnabout.

Now as to the girls ganging up on Max that too is a complete turnabout, maybe if there were flashes early it wouldn`t be so hard to take. Well enough about all this. Waiting for the next chapter of Northstar.

Magnusfang I hope you don`t get mad but I just had to get my thoughts out there, I have been reading your stories from the start and up to now really enjoyed them. I just think that everything changed too fast.

Guest Bankers Trust

Oh dear, magusfang, what a hornet's nest has been stirred up. These last comments since the publication of episode 12 of GITG are very reminiscent of those posted on the other site when people did not like the way the story BITG seemed to be going, only for it to suddenly change course and everyone was happy again. A note to Hundybuns, before you start criticising someone's story, it may be a good idea to spell his pen name correctly, it is magusfang, not magnusfang. Some of your points are however, very valid, but as BigMan7307 says, let's wait and see what surprises lie in store for us. On another matter for Magusfang, I started proof reading the chapters of BITG from the other site seeing I had all 63 of them, but it suddenly dawned on me you had wished to change Max being a trader in the first episode. Reading the first episode on here I noticed that you had in fact changed it, so I am in the process of downloading them all from here in case you have changed other things, and have started proof reading again. What a good job I enjoy the chapters so much!! It makes the proof reading a pleasure.

As a widower and brother of widows/widowers let me assure you that when you lose your heart you do not want a replacement, but as a few of my family have in fact found new loves and are moving on. They did not go looking, Life just happens. So Marge's & Mays change of attitude is not an unusual change of mind, remember that both had said that accepting Max was because they felt that they needed a man.

There are some things in BITG that were stated as facts that have fallen by the wayside but then again as stated it is fang face's story he who gets the muse gets to screw around with her the way they want.

I like how Tang was involved with the young Suzy so maybe we will have a few more revelations from the four horsemen.

So now for the Big Question, when are the next chapters coming?

Guest Hundybuns

Ok I know people can change their minds, but it was only a few hours after Max and Marge made love and said they loved each other. Then all of a sudden she wants to be with Rick. It was just a little too fast. I think she should have told Max first.

Remember this is all driven by the fact that May and Marge miss Suzy, not so much that they want to be with Rick. As for Max's harem...I believe Amy has a plan...remember the conversation that Alice had with Nadi and that Amy had with the twins...hmmm, what could she be up to?

See? I think we can see his devious little mind working overtime on all of this. He's known for the plot twists that come from left field.... part of why we all keep reading and rereading all of them. I do kinda hope he finds a way to bring Emma front and center where she belongs, I loved the one on one time that they had, but, sometimes it's more than just the sex for a good makeup. :) keep up the amazing work, and still checking back at least two to three times an hour for updates. lol

Guest Hundybuns

Ok I get that May and Marge want to be with Suzi and the only way thay can is to be with Rick. I think May and Marge should have sat down with Max and explained their feelings. The way you had it done in the last chapter it seems it seems like they waited until Max left and then went behind his back after they had made love and said that they loved him, then betrayed him.

Guest Scampyg

Hi, I have been reading your all your seris' and reading all the comments. and I have to agree with most of them. The way you have set it up it looks like Max's mother and the mother of his daughter are saying to Max that they love Suzi more than they love him. After all he has done for both women they basically tell him they want to be with Suzi and not him. How is this going to affect the relationship between Max and his daughter? You had Max get mad and blow up at his girls when they jumped all over him, I think you should have Max either tell May, Marge, Suzi and Rick to go and live in Marge's house or have him tell evceryone that he has had enough of everyone betraying him and move out himself. This is just my opinion.

Why should Max move out, it's his house. Remember June is legally dead and thus everything went to Max if it hadn't already done so in his father's will. Have you noticed that it has not been explained who May is suppose to be? Is she his father's sister, seeing as she has his last name, yet she looks similar to his mother who would have a different maiden name than her husband.

These guys need friends that don't know everything about them just like in real life.

I just don't think that magus can write this without the girls diddling poor Max. Already they have again put their selfishness a head of him. It does not seem that Max will ever be first with any of these people, Rick should have said no way until we at least speak to Max first, the twins had promised to behave and yet here they are in slut attire preying on Daddy and all of his other harem mates are taking advantage of him again. Buying out the stores in a Hotel Mall yet.

Max needs to find a great girl, maybe the hotel store clerk as she picked up on his angst, and boot everyone else to the curb; let them go live on their own salaries. Let Alice and May continue to function but remind them: bug me and I push the kill button.

As for the church he should tell the old priest that I will help but as I am not a member of your church what the Pope wants means no more to me than what the Garbage Collector wants. Probably followed him home on the Papal satellite and then asked RCs to spy on him. :rofl:

Oh well, we shall see what we shall see. :gossip:

Guest Christian1040

Hope you're being sarcastic because All this shit you're suggesting will more than likely ruin the whole story the whole story. Max will never do any of those things because he actually cares and its been stated Max is rich beyond billions, who the hell cares if they go shopping for clothes? Besides most of what they buy is to look good for Max.

Guest Scampyg

I agree with you angeldust except have Max keep Emma. She was the best until Becca came into the picture. Matter of fact Alice and Amy changed when Becca came into the picture. See a common factor? Max should tell all of the people to leave except Emma, Amy and Alice. I think with just the 4 of them left everything wwould settle down. I have been wondering what the above 3 girls will think about May and Marge deserting Max. Maybe they will blow up at them and refuse to talk to them.

Guest missygirl

Ok, this is how I see things going down. Max and the girls come back from their "vacation" and catch May, Marge, Suzy and Rick in bed having sex. Max just looks at them and walks away with tears rolling down his face. Amy looks at her mother and May and says "how could you betray Max like that. After all he has done for you and as soon as he leaves the house you jump into bed with another man. I know us girls have hurt Max by negleting him then jumping on him without letting him explain what the problem was. But Mom you had a child with him and he almost died to save you when something went wrong with Cindy's birth. May, he was your son and he did everything he could to bring you back. You noticed I said was your son, he is technically an orphan with my mother as his gaurdian. Can the 2 of you really say that you love Suzi more than you love Max? If the answer is yes then Marge you are no longer my mother and I will get myself declared as an adult. I know Emma feels the same way. As for Suzi and Rick if I have my way you would have until sunset to clear your belongings out of this house. Amy turns to Alice and says "Alice can you disable all their com sets?" "Yes" replies Alice. Amy then turns to her mother amd May saying, "I love you both very much and I don't want to hurt you as much as you have hurt Max and his family, but if you decide that you want to stay with Suzi and Rick then you can still see them but not here and I will not talk to either of you every again." Amy turns to the other girls and says that is my decision. What do the rest of you want to do?"
Emma looks to her sister with shock, then turns to the people in the bed with tears in her eyes and says, "Mom, May all you had to do was talk to Max and tell him your feelings, you know he would have let you go willingly. Even though we have hurt Max bad, we did it unknownly, but you decided you loved Suzi more than Max knowing that he would never say anything to any of you. I know that you are older than he is, but you are behaving like you are younger. I don't agree with everything that Amy has said but I too will not speak to either of you again."
Alice speaks up and says "May , Marge you have both been as mothers to me but, I have to agree with Amy and say that I cannot forgive what you have done to Max." Alice says "Jeeves, as of this minute May Johansson, Marge Carter, Suzi Wu and Rick Davidson are to be downgraded to guests only and restricted to this part of the house. You will activated the steel door from this section of the house to the rest of the house and the 4 named above will not have access to open the door. You will also restrict any com sets that the above persons my have to only be able to speak to each other and not connect to the computers. You are to disregard any attempts by any of them to overide these commands. These commands cannot be over ridden by anyone even Max. Understood?" "Understood." replies Jeeves.
Nadi and the twins look at Emma, Amy and Alice with new respect in their eyes.
Amy turns and looks to Becca and says, "you haven't said anything Becca. What is your opinion?"
Becca looks at the four people on the bed , then turns and looks at Amy and the girls and says, "I don't know what to say. I knew that May and Marge loved my mother and that my mother loved them, but I never thought that they would leave Max. I have to think on everything before I make a decision."
Rick looks at the girls and says, "who do you think you girls are talking down to your mothers like that. Don't you know you are hurting them by what you are saying?"
Amy looks at him and says "who are we, we are the ones who love Max. Sure Alice and I are a couple but we still both love Max. At least we didn't go behind his back to have sex. Sure we hurt him but it wasn't on purpose. Emma and I didn't know that Marge asked Max to not pressure us for loving. If we did we would have did something about it. But did any of you ever think of what you would be doing to Max? NO you didn't. We all know Max wouldn't say anything because he loves them. He would my mother do anythging she wants because he loves her and their daughter. That's another thing mother what are you going to tell Cindy when she gets older and sees you in bed with a man who is not her father. Or are you going to really hurt Max by saying that Rick is her father. I have nothing more to say to any of you now. I am going to let you think it over and this time think with your heads not your sex organs." "Coming girls? I can't strand to stay here any longer. Lets go find Max and try to help him."
The seven girls turn and leave the bed room and then as the exit the kitchen a steel door closes cutting the area off from the rest of the house.

this is just my opinion but your reading to much into Max and the mother's relationship. yes he does love them and do share a bond because both Marge and May have carried his babies but he has said, many times, that he spends time with them because Emma wants him to. this does not mean he doesn't love them but I don't thank he would be upset about Marge and May spending time with Rick and Suzy. On the contrary, he sees Suzy as another mother and I thank he is beginning to see as a father figure. the relationship with Max and the girls are very different then the relationship between Max and the mothers. he wasn't as angry or hurt at the mothers as he was with the girls for ignoring him.

Guest Hundybuns

Hi, Hundybuns here. After reading all the comments and rereading the stories I want to apologize to Magusfang for being such a pain in the backside. I know its no excuse but I have just been having personal issues with my father`s health and your stories have been a way for me to escape. I will stop bothering you and hope you continue to keep up your excellent work. By the way I hope you continue your Northstar series soon.

Hey, seriously fangface has a great story going and like most talented writers his characters dictate where it goes, not him.

Suggesting things is a form of review that lets an author understand what his readers think and maybe even feeds his muse.

We all know that Max loves everyone, well maybe not everyone, and has continually stated that all he kneeds is Emma.

So no he won't kick anyone out and he will feel happy for his momma, Madge, Suzi & Rick, maybe even relieved that he gets a break from servicing the ladies.

Remember Alice does not have the authority to over ride Max and as May is June then she is the only one that could ever over ride Max or supercede his directives.

Now M when & where are the latest chapters?

Some of us don't have that long to be able to wait.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.