Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest Hundybuns

I would like to see Emma come to the front more. It does seem that since Becca, then the twins and now Nadi she has been pushed further to the back. We all know that she cannot function without Max and Max seems to be a little more down without her.

Guest Rescue25

Let's give our author a little slack on the story. He has more twists and turns than most of us can imagine. The fact that so many comments are on the story just shows that many of us have our heads in it

And want to know where he is going to take us next. He has said before that he writes on the fly. JUST WISH THE FLY FLEW FASTER! Impatiently wait for the next chapter.

B

I miss the good old days when Magusfang posted a story every other day or so. I hope all is well.

Summertime, Magus tried blowing himself up, house full of women.Full time job. Sounds to me like he has his hands full there, then add the research put into the stories, adds to it, the more complex the longer it takes, and the less time avaliable the longer we wait. Keep in mind he's not just writing one series anymore either, he has two extremely solid ones that are complex.

Sadly, real life takes precedence over our habit of reading, he spoiled the hell out of us dropping one every couple days, we just have to understand that it is what it is, and begging for new chapters won't get them written if there's no time to do it.

To Hundybuns... I hope all starts going well for you, health problems suck, and we all need distractions at times. Lord knows I downloaded everything so far, and read over and over, usually picking up things i've missed. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family Hundybuns.

Eagerly, but patiently await the next installments of your works, in the mean time, if anyone has been moving in from that other site and posted, can you please pm me with your link so i can catch up with the others? Thank you so very much.

Guest clary52

Hi, I just finished rereading both bitg and gitg and both are written excellently. I have also been looking at all the comments about May and Marge going to Rick and Suzy. I have come to the conclusion that both May and Marge must have a loose screw in their heads. They are going to have sex with a man they don`t love to be with a woman who has already chosen someone else over them. In my opinion M / M should just stick with each other and do what was stated at the end of chapter 1 of gitg, get married to each other. Just my observations.

to Hundybuns, Kahmnd has started posting on storiesonline.com i don't know if those particular stories have been posted but you should check. PS Do You Want A Slave is one of my favorite stories and i have been looking for it too. if you find it please let me know, thanks.

Guest Rescue25

You know it was interesting the comment about putting Kevlar on the twins. Emma has made a comment about being able to fight

as well as Alice. You do know the "old school" females always covered their heads in church. Kevlar ----hummmm.

B

Guest Rescue25

Ok this is completely off target, but I was wondering if anyone had copies of a few stories that Ka Hmnd had on the other site. They are Ugly Duckling, Sister`s Breeder and So DoYou Want A Slave (I think that is the name). If not and anyone know where I could find them it would be greatly appreciated. If anyone does have please let me know.

Just checked that site. He has 23 stories there but no of the above. Maybe a PM to him would get a repost. Maybe he would also come to tis site.

B

:gossip:from what Bigman7307 has posted earlier he got hurt {doing something} over the summer plus the research and the real world is giving him issues. I choose to believe that until he posts that he is through writing. I hope all is well and I have said it before, I miss the good ol days when he posted every other day or so.

Guest Rescue25

:gossip:from what Bigman7307 has posted earlier he got hurt {doing something} over the summer plus the research and the real world is giving him issues. I choose to believe that until he posts that he is through writing. I hope all is well and I have said it before, I miss the good ol days when he posted every other day or so.

IF memory serves, and it doesn't always, Muf mentioned he "caught one" and was in hospital the PT. Rehab is a bear!! He was alson on pain killers - that alone can mess your head up. He seemed to be doing better BUT maybe 3 steps forward then 2 back?? I do wish he would let us have some idea of when he will post another chapter.

He does like to keep us on the cliff.

B

somewhere in earlier posts Magus. has stated he wrote a few BITG stories on painkillers and several other people have stated they like those stories. the problem is I can't remember which stories they were. don't get me wrong I don't want to rush him and make it a burden for him to write because then the quality of the stories would become bad and he might stop writing all together. I am concerned and would like a update on his health if anyone is a friend {in the real world} of his.

I wrote Kahmnd a pm on "that other site" and he said he is posting his stories on "storiesonline.com". I just check and he has posted another one since last time I was there so he is probably spacing them out so those stories that you mentioned will probably show up there eventually. good luck

jelad :gossip:

I know this is off topic {again} but could someone give me a title of one of P.O.I stories? everytime I try to look up his name, at that other site, it gives me a list of other authors and stories. I am hoping a story title will do better, thanks.

I like the way that he writes each story. The only thing that I see is that everyone was so geared to him releasing stories in a qucik manner that when he slacks up due to health problems everyone says that he has stopped writing. I never heard from magusfang that he has quit writing all three of his stories. Coming Home, Northstar or Girls in the Grass. Will wait until the new chapters come out. Like some people stated that they are his stories and he has the right to write and produce them anyway he wants. The only reason that he was banned from the other site was because his stories were better then most of the other writers. I use to read the stories from the other site. At one time they were good. Now all the have in the romance section and incest section that heis stories were posted in is stories about family members abusing (raping, drugging their children or spouses and beating them up). Those stories turn me off real quick. I like his stories because they are nice to read. I know that they are fiction and I read them that way. Please keep the stories coming.

Guest Sniper014

I like the way that he writes each story. The only thing that I see is that everyone was so geared to him releasing stories in a qucik manner that when he slacks up due to health problems everyone says that he has stopped writing. I never heard from magusfang that he has quit writing all three of his stories. Coming Home, Northstar or Girls in the Grass. Will wait until the new chapters come out. Like some people stated that they are his stories and he has the right to write and produce them anyway he wants. The only reason that he was banned from the other site was because his stories were better then most of the other writers. I use to read the stories from the other site. At one time they were good. Now all the have in the romance section and incest section that heis stories were posted in is stories about family members abusing (raping, drugging their children or spouses and beating them up). Those stories turn me off real quick. I like his stories because they are nice to read. I know that they are fiction and I read them that way. Please keep the stories coming.

Thanks for turning me onto P.O.I. I like his stories so far. Guy can be a little brutal but maybe he will ease up a little. I read his first book and have just started Summer Vacation. I even like how his stories varies in length.

has anyone heard from Magusfang? its been a while since he as posted anything.

Guest Gemini

Sniper014

I agree with you on why magus stories were banned from the other site,that is why I and many other readers have follow him to this site. While writing BITG, Magus said he hates when writers start a story and not finish them and he was not going to be one of those people. I would gladly wait for his next chapters on all three stories as long as it's takes.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.