Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

What I am saying is that May has turned into a selfish slut who seems to worry about only her own needs. After everything Max has done for her and the anguish he went through when she died she decides that she doesn`t need to worry about his feelings and his morals by saying she is going to have sex with Rick whenever she wants and that Max does not have a say in it and that Max will have sex with her when she wants. As for May being his mother, she is not. June was his mother and in my opinion the way she is acting Max if he lives should disown her and kick her backside out of the family. Except he will not do this because he would lose Marge and their daughter. If Max truely dies I hope that Emma can hold on because of her babies. As I stated earlier I have given up on this series as I don`t like the direction it has gone. I still like to read the comments all of you write here. Until Northstar starts again bye.

Guest KragonT sal

All of you who say you are done with GITG what is wrong with you. You know Magus is the best at these twists. You have read this kuch and still have a problem with it? I think the story is phenomenal. And nice open ended cliffhanger by the way Magus. Love it and hate it at the same time. Makes me want to read the next chapter so much.

Don't worry, I already have 3000 words of the next chapter written; there is going to be alot of twists in the next few chapters. Some you'll like and some, I'm sure, some of you, at least, will hate. As for May, don't condemn her so fast at least not until it gets all twisty and crazy in the next few chapters. If you're still upset then, well all I can say is sorry and thanx for supporting the stories for so long. It was starting to get to mushy, time to shake some shit up!

Guest Hundybuns

Yeah, well some of us like some mushy. I guess I am just a bit old fashioned in that I am like Max that I can't be with any woman who is involved with another man. I have lost a few loves that way myself. I really like your writing it just I hate the way you have some of your characters acting and as I stated earlier I was really looking forward to Max and Emma getting married as well as Marge and May. Oh well its your series and you can do what you want. I guess I will give it another try. I have been with your writing since Boy in the Grass 1 and I woukld really hate to leave now. If you really have to get rid of any characters please make it Rick and/or Suzi. Myself I really liked it when it was just Max and the original ladies. Well that's my rant for now except I am still waiting patiently for the next chapter of Northstar (I really like that series so far).

Guest Rescue25

Don't worry, I already have 3000 words of the next chapter written; there is going to be alot of twists in the next few chapters. Some you'll like and some, I'm sure, some of you, at least, will hate. As for May, don't condemn her so fast at least not until it gets all twisty and crazy in the next few chapters. If you're still upset then, well all I can say is sorry and thanx for supporting the stories for so long. It was starting to get to mushy, time to shake some shit up!

TWISTS and TURNS????!! You wouldn't dare put any in your stories - would you?? I mean you haven't so far.

You can't read this series without a full safety harness - ala nascar - on even in your easy chair. I still like your idea of the twins in Kevlar.

How about Emma and Amy going TJ on some bad guys??

Just make it SOON please.

:sado:

B

Guest Rescue25

Yeah, well some of us like some mushy. I guess I am just a bit old fashioned in that I am like Max that I can't be with any woman who is involved with another man. I have lost a few loves that way myself. I really like your writing it just I hate the way you have some of your characters acting and as I stated earlier I was really looking forward to Max and Emma getting married as well as Marge and May. Oh well its your series and you can do what you want. I guess I will give it another try. I have been with your writing since Boy in the Grass 1 and I woukld really hate to leave now. If you really have to get rid of any characters please make it Rick and/or Suzi. Myself I really liked it when it was just Max and the original ladies. Well that's my rant for now except I am still waiting patiently for the next chapter of Northstar (I really like that series so far).

Hundy

I think you have as much chance of leaving this series as I do. The ####**&&&@@## has set the hook too deep. Lacking a gurney and the embalmer that is.

B

Yeah I know what you mean. I hate when women get hurt whether its physical or emotional. I started to read a series on the old site called Broken Birds. It is about women who have been abused and I must have stopped reading it 20to 25 times until I finally finished it.

It turned out to be a very good series. So I guess I will try to continue reading this series doing what I do by skipping spots I really hate. To Magus please whatever you do, don`t get Marge or the girls together with Rick. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. It is bad enough that May has left.

Guys, you are reading way to much in to some parts and not enough into others. Max has said that he would be happy with just Emma and that he only spends time with the others because she wants him to. this is not to say that he doesn't have feelings for each and every girl. Remember when they decided to get pregnant with Marge was mainly because they were so depressed over June's death. again he does love them but he loves Emma most. Now on to May and Rick. June had been single for many years because she didn't want to get involved with anyone else because she was still hurting. she does love Marge but she instantly liked Rick when she saw him the first day of school. Suzy wanted to be with them but she wanted to be with Rick more. She really wanted to be with all of them but Rick was the hold out. Did June push a little hard? Yes, but this had been discussed for several chapters and frankly I am glade she took the decision out of his hands. I myself thank that there will be unforeseen things that happen because of that and probably not all good. again that is my hope and it sounded like it after they were finished. Will Max be downloaded or was he just knocked out, I don't have a guess, but I trust Magus enough and frankly I want to see how it ends. Stan Lee "show me a hero and I will show you a tragedy" but gee man give the boy a break. LOL

I know what you mean. Some chapters have been a little difficult to read but none more than Max getting raped in the prison. That one almost made me sick and it's definitely one I'll never re-read. While I'm a sucker for the romance, I also love the action and intrigue. It's a combination that has kept me hooked in all his stories. I don't, however, handle death so well so we'll have to see how that plays out. Being a fan of The Walking Dead on AMC has helped me deal with death of beloved characters a little better but I seem to have a harder time with it in print than on the screen unless, of course, it's real life. Then, all bets are off.

Guys, you are reading way to much in to some parts and not enough into others. Max has said that he would be happy with just Emma and that he only spends time with the others because she wants him to. this is not to say that he doesn't have feelings for each and every girl. Remember when they decided to get pregnant with Marge was mainly because they were so depressed over June's death. again he does love them but he loves Emma most. Now on to May and Rick. June had been single for many years because she didn't want to get involved with anyone else because she was still hurting. she does love Marge but she instantly liked Rick when she saw him the first day of school. Suzy wanted to be with them but she wanted to be with Rick more. She really wanted to be with all of them but Rick was the hold out. Did June push a little hard? Yes, but this had been discussed for several chapters and frankly I am glade she took the decision out of his hands. I myself thank that there will be unforeseen things that happen because of that and probably not all good. again that is my hope and it sounded like it after they were finished. Will Max be downloaded or was he just knocked out, I don't have a guess, but I trust Magus enough and frankly I want to see how it ends. Stan Lee "show me a hero and I will show you a tragedy" but gee man give the boy a break. LOL

That was before. Sure he would be happy with just Emma, but he has a special spot for Marge as she is the mother of his child. As well he still loves Amy amd Alice a lot. As for May he still thinks of her as his mother, though legally she is not. Marge is closer to being his mother than May is. Besides how do you think he is going to feel if he finds out what she said to Suzy about being with him whether he wants to or not.

Guest Crazychickhull

Bet magus is sitting back laughing his ass off while we are all biting our nails and hanging onto our seats and coming up with theories that are nowhere near the mark. Knowing him there will be a clue somewhere in the story to.hint at what will happen next. So I'm gonna,go back to Chapter 1 of bitg and read right through wish me happy hunting.

Crazychickhull

Guest Rescue25

Only 3000? That's just 1/5 of chapter 14 and the next one needs to be longer!! WRITE FASTER please!! We are wasting a lot of time speculating on where you are going with this and we really don't have a clue. :coffee:

devil_in_a_pot_1.jpeg

B

Dang, that chapter went by quick. I finished it and thought, "That's it?". I really got sucked in and didn't want to stop reading. Great job, ya fook! Now get BUSY on the next one. I'm dying to see what happens next. I feel like a kid watching one of those 1930's or 40's Saturday matinee movie serials that came on before the main feature.

Great chapter. Can not wait for the next one. Just remember that if you rebuild RED to include puncture resistant tires on it. That way the whole car will be bullet proof. Kick ass in the next chapter. Can not wait to see what type of aircraft he has designed to take him and the girls to Canada in. Will be waiting the newer chapters of the other two stories also. Well until the next chapter is released I will go back to reading other stories on this site. There are some good writers on this site. I try to ready stories that have more than one chapter to them because it gives me more iinsight of the writer. One chapter written years ago and nothing more from the writer means they got put off by the reviews. I sorry agree with you about not leaving a story unfinished. I have read stories on other site that are good but all of a sudden they just end and never completed. Like some of the stories on this sight that are tagged WIP and nothing has been done to the story since 2009. That is not a WIP that is an uncompleted story. Well I vented enough. Will keep waiting for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

you know I would say "I told you so" but I am not that kind of person. I lied I am that kind of person, I knew Max would be ok with Mae and Rick. he does have a special bond with Marge and a deeper love for Emma then anyone else. he does love and care for all the girls but he would be ok with just Emma. Keep the stories coming, 15 is one of my favorites so far.

Guest Christian1040

Great follow up to the previous chapter, had me worried there on the fate of Max. All the questions that i had from ch.14, were answered, appropriate title. Anyway like hundy, i also hope marge and the girls stay with only Max as their lover. Once again fantastic chapter, cant wait till the next one!

Guest Rescue25

Don't know why the site won't recognise my account.

Anyway HOT DAMN the twins in Kevlar! Kick ass and then some coming. Only problem chapter was too short by at least 12,000 words.

You just love stringing us along.

:coffee::dance:

B

Happy Birthday to both of you and age is only a space in time. Your mind is only as old as your body lets it feel and your abilities allow you to.

Look at all those old rich guys with their fancy cars, nice houses and young women ... oh so I guess I have to add and what your wealth allows you to afford, :wow:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.