Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

I really liked chapter 19, and I glade max is pain free but it scares me to thank what your gonna do to him next. to Angledust, I read skylar and I really liked it, I hope you write a few more chapters. :beer:

Guest Rescue25

I have decided to do as fangface does and keep track of my stories until ...?

I added another Skylar short only 800 or so words though.

Magus an interesting cliff this time.

Left a note on your mussings. Waiting for more. You've been reading/studying the master, Magusfang, too long. Of course you want to leave your readers wanting to come back and get another dose.

So serve it up already!

:hiya:

B

I have decided to do as fangface does and keep track of my stories until ...?

I added another Skylar short only 800 or so words though.

Magus an interesting cliff this time.

Just finished reading your story and am waiting for more chapters. Have you written any more. Love your style of writing. keep up the good work.

Guest Rescue25

Hey Magus maybe you should clone yourself then maybe you could keep your fans happy. Seriously take your time and keep doing your usual great job.

Cloning? Sounds like a good idea. Let the clone do the other stuff then he can keep feeding us - stories that is. :yahoo:

B

Trouble is that the clones would start to diverge once they had separated and you might get one that wants nothing to do with these stories and start new cliff hanging series.

Yes I did post them at brand x but guys (& gals?) this is mags thread bitch about me at mine. :lol:

Trouble is that the clones would start to diverge once they had separated and you might get one that wants nothing to do with these stories and start new cliff hanging series.

Yes I did post them at brand x but guys (& gals?) this is mags thread bitch about me at mine. :lol:

Which is where? Not that I want to bitch.

Guest Rescue25

Which is where? Not that I want to bitch.

We are like bees. Once they find a really good bunch of flowers they all go there. Obviously the folks here all like Mags stories so we all

congregate here. AND while we are here we swap info about other good stories/authors. Sorta like the "water fountain" get more actual work done there than at your desk.

Probably why this seems to be the most active one on this site. This makes no 563 here. :gossip:

B

I agree we need to keep these young uns in place ... now stop hogging that mickey.

I have a thread here in General called: About angeldust's Ramblings my stories

angeldust is from my younger days when friends realised my initials are pcp.

http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296951812&view=story&zone=original

I agree we need to keep these young uns in place ... now stop hogging that mickey.

I have a thread here in General called: About angeldust's Ramblings my stories

angeldust is from my younger days when friends realised my initials are pcp.

http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296951812&view=story&zone=original

Interesting...that explains so much!

Oh well, chapter 20 is up. almost ready to start the war, just have to get one more character into the story and our casts of freaks will be complete!

"Tell her to cross her legs or something?" With all the cliffhangers lately, it's been a while since I cracked up at the END of a chapter. Great job! Even with all the action and evildoing, this appears to be a setup/transition chapter for something else, possibly something big.

I definitely have to give you a big shoutout for being so prolific as of late. After the layoff that had us all a bit worried, you've been going like gangbusters lately and I, for one, appreciate you satisfying our cravings.

just finished reading number 20 and I liked it. I liked that the girls had to take care of Max by telling him the difference between him the slavers. another good thing is that Max didn't almost die or loose a part of his body this time.

PS the chaperones are needed so the kids don't do anything too stupid

just finished reading number 20 and I liked it. I liked that the girls had to take care of Max by telling him the difference between him the slavers. another good thing is that Max didn't almost die or loose a part of his body this time.

PS the chaperones are needed so the kids don't do anything too stupid

Yeah, poor Max is running out of body parts! Thought I should give him a break

Well what can I say, but excellent as usual. That bit “She can’t have her baby here - tell her to cross her legs or something…!”, is that from personal experience? Great story as usual. I still can't wait to find out what Marge and May are going to do and say when Max and Emma tell them they are going to have twin babies. Should be fun.

Guest Rescue25

There is obviously a reason Emma went on the raid. Between her and the girls that have been in captivity they have seen enough to get everyone through the birthing process. While Max didn't loose any body parts (thank you) I think he will wind up with an ulcer from this. He was not an "old hand" when Marge was in the process. I do like the "cross her legs" part. Keep it going!

B

Cross her legs. Thats about as funny as telling a guy to just tie it in a knot when he has to go to the bathroom. Like the chapter and am looking forward to the next one. Keep up the good eotk.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.