Click Here!

Review responses/votes for "Within the Lies"

SilverMyst

Interactive stories can be fun ~  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What Kinks/Toys would you like to see used in the story? (please comment)

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

wait if the twins are dark this means there will be no Fenrir or Rodolphus oh man (*pout and whine*) whyyyyyyyyyy

Also you don't really have to read the whole fic first because if you did you wouldn't be able to update for awhile

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait if the twins are dark this means there will be no Fenrir or Rodolphus oh man (*pout and whine*) whyyyyyyyyyy

Also you don't really have to read the whole fic first because if you did you wouldn't be able to update for awhile

I said their creatures aren't "light" XD lol I'll explain more probably chapter seven... Anyway, there will be muscle guys so smile :D lol

Yeah, that's what I find funny... You give me fics to read, and I start reading them, and then I'm late updating... But you should have known I'd end up being late because you gave me something to read :P lol So... you have no one to blame for late updates except yourself :P lmao! And my muse... which is fickle... and maybe RL, but I like RL so can't blame that XD lol

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

yes I realize that and if you saw the length of the fic I suggested you would see why I said NOT to read it all before updating

Anyways I am thinking of starting a new fic on paper since I can't type a new fic (I got a new computer awhile ago without word and my old computer gets hot way to fast)

I really am trying to work out the kinks but I am also using a star sign and balance between light and Dark mates however my star sign is a ten pointed star meaning Harry will have five Light mates and five Dark mates.

His creature is a rare type where when he awakens as a creature it takes a Light creature and Dark Creature from his blood lines and gives him both the traites, abilities and magical affinity for both while also giving him unique powers of the creature that he is (I still need a name) (again it will help if you read some of the fic I suggested first)

Now I am debating on what to do for plot since I already have the mates mostly decided and I am thinking of looking at the challenges to help inspire me because it helped me think of ways to rewrite my old fics

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

By the way any suggestion for a name for the creature I am thinking about doing?

I have already decided on the Light and Dark creature he will gain traites from but not the name for what type of creature he will be

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Okay so I was just deciding on what creatures Harry's mate should be and I was wondering if you could make any suggestions (some can stay wizards)

so here are the mates I am having trouble deciding on

1) Kingsley

2)Charlie (I want something besides a Dragon)

3) Dudley

Now all of these guys need to be light so any suggestions though I am thinking of leaving either Charlie or Kingsley a wizard but Dudley does need creature blood.

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

or perhaps I should make this a Twilight/HP crossover and replace two or four of my chosen with two Cullens and two Twilight Wolves

Any ways would love your opinion on this matter

or perhaps I should make this a Twilight/HP crossover and replace two or four of my chosen with two Cullens and two Twilight Wolves

Any ways would love your opinion on this matter

I know OF Twilight, but I love Vampires and Werewolves regardless of whether or not I have read the series :D I luffles my Vamps and Weres <3

My opinion? If you are making them creatures I would say...

Kingsley - Stymphalian Bird, Talos, Shiva, Sleipnir, Springheeled Jack, Phoenix, or Thunderbird ... I don't know why, but he always makes me think of flashy/showing off... *shrugs*

Charlie- Phoenix (my two fave creatures of all time are Phoenixes and Dragons, so if you wont do one I have to suggest the other <3 lol), Veela, Gargoyle, Roc, Kongamato, Harpy, Incubus... what can I say, I have a thing for wings <.<;; lol

Dudley- Giant XD lol Abominable Snowman, Yeti, Troll, Bigfoot, Cyclopes, Gargoyle, Orc, Satyr, Ogre, or Talos . What can I say, the dumb orge strikes me as a ...well, dumb Ogre XD lol Or something along those lines XD lol

There are just some things I think would be good.

By the way any suggestion for a name for the creature I am thinking about doing?

I have already decided on the Light and Dark creature he will gain traites from but not the name for what type of creature he will be

I'd have to have a little more detail, but just for the sake of names and whatnot ... what about: DaeKor, or Firurdrenn

Dae is Elvin for White and Kor for Black. DaeKor being White Black, or Black White. Fir is for Dark, and -urdrenn is a suffix for "The Light"... The language is rather lenient to those who are not fluent in it, so one can modify the definitions to their liking by changing the order of said definitions or dropping a word. For Firurdrenn, it could be Dark the Light, The Dark Light, Light the Dark, or Dark Light ...from my understanding...

This is why I'm not allowed to play with Elvin words and names <.<;; lol

I need to work on WTLs... but my head is all fuzzy @.@ And hubby thinks I have a mild fever, yay ><;; lol

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Actually most of the suggestions for Dudley are Dark and I need a light that is why I asked normally when making Dudley a creature I do use Giant but that is Dark and I need Light hence why I am asking

You see I understand peoples dislike of Dudley and stuff but I have seen fics where he and Petunia are redeemed and instead I do Vernon and Dudley get redeemed (I already have decided on Vernon's)

Don't go away I will explain it

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

My creature is a rare creature among wizards where when the person comes into a creature inheritance they gain traites and powers of one of their light creature answers and one of their Dark creature ancestors (what type is totally random)

Harry will gain traits of a Lamiae and a Fae but this does not mean his ancestors would have had the same creature abilities

Harry will also have unique powers just for that creature that even his ancestor would have such as being able to turn muggle mates into creatures (I am debating whether it will be a soul bond or whether they need to prove to him that they are worthy mates)

These beings will also have the rarest of magical affinities dual affinity meaning that they have the same capabilities towards Dark Magic as they do Light Magic (This sort of touches into the fic I suggested you read)

Other then that more specific abilities still need to be added to but do you understand somewhat

Oh also this particular creature also has the ability to produce full blooded creatures so if a werewolf was to be its mate it could produce a full blooded werewolf, a full blooded Lamiae or a full blooded fae or it could just be a wizard the blood inheritance is also random

They also always have a balance Harem of Light Creature mates and Dark Mates (these include wizards)

Is this clear enough yet it is partially based off of another fic called The Carrier (fanfiction.net)

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Also depending on whether it is a Crossover or not will be a big part for my Plot because I am either doing

Just HP pairing

Dark

1. Voldemort
  2. Fenrir
  3. Vernon
  4. Remus
  5. Hagrid

Light

1. Ron
  2. Godric
  3. Kingsley
  4. Charlie
  5. Dudley

Twilight/HP

Dark

1. Voldemort
  2. Fenrir
  3. Remus
  4. Edward
  5. Emmett

Light

1. Ron
  2. Charlie
  3. Godric
  4. Jacob Black
  5. Sam Ulley

Both will be along the lines of a challenge I read where a big guy saves Harry but if it is a crossover it will be Fenrir if not it will be Vernon and Harry will be around seven at the time

Actually most of the suggestions for Dudley are Dark and I need a light that is why I asked normally when making Dudley a creature I do use Giant but that is Dark and I need Light hence why I am asking

You see I understand peoples dislike of Dudley and stuff but I have seen fics where he and Petunia are redeemed and instead I do Vernon and Dudley get redeemed (I already have decided on Vernon's)

Don't go away I will explain it

Ah, light creature... lemme think...

Kirin (Chinese) - East Asian chimerical good luck symbol, or Garuda... and now I sleep since I can't keep my eyes open XD lol Like your concept, will talk more when conscious...

Thanks so far I like the Garuda more

I have to say that's one of my faves and I lean more towards it as well :D lol

oh also most of the suggestions you made for Kingsley were also Dark except for the phoenix

What can I say? I like "dark" creatures!~ lol

Lemme think of some more and get back to you... I have a luncheon with a friend of mine I need to get ready for, I'll think on it while I'm out <3

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

That's fine but I am still leaning towards the Twilight Crossover in some ways but I had this whole idea as to what to make Vernon and there are still to many others I want that wouldn't fit so I am still unsure how to go about it

And I completely understand since like you I to prefer Dark creatures also but if I am going for balance of magical affinity I need more light which is why I was asking

I am also considering making some of Harry's mates a satyr for light since I do consider them light creatures and another good example that even the Light doesn't mean good

Any ways here are the creatures I am thinking of right now

Just HP

1. Voldemort-Dark Wizard (Dark)
  2. Fenrir-Werewolf (Dark)
  3. Remus-Werewolf (Dark)
  4. Vernon- Demon (Dark) (oh he will probably have tentacles)
  5. Hagrid-Half giant (Dark)
  6. Ron-Cat like creature (Light)
  7. Godric Gryffindor- Phoenix though I have also considered a lion creature or Squid creature (Light)
  8. Charlie-Light Wizard (Light)
  9. Kingsley-?(Light)
  10. Dudley-Garuda or something (Light)

Twilight/HP (by the way I am reconsidering making Voldemort Harry's grandfather instead for this fic)

Dark

1. Fenrir-Werewolf
  2. Sirius-wizard or dog creature (Dark)
  3. Remus-werewolf (Dark)
  4. Emmett-vampire (Dark)
  5. Edward-vampire (Dark)

Light mates

1. Ron-cat creature or something (Light)
  2. Charlie-wizard (Light)
  3. Godric-Phoenix (Light)
  4. Jacob Black-shapeshifting wolf (light)
  5. Sam Ulley-shape shifting wolf (Light)

I consider the wolves from Twilight more of Light creatures because they are not influenced by the moon and they only gain their form when dark creatures are near by in order to defend their people

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

In the Twilight/HP fic

Dudley, for a reason I am working on, wants to go camping for his seventh birthday and though Petunia is against it at first they end up going

During their camping trip Vernon insist taking Harry for some reason none of hi family understands then late at night Vernon takes Harry to the middle of the woods (which isn't even a proper camp ground) and attempts to rape Harry but is killed by a werewolf before he can (Fenrir) Fenrir then kills the Dursley's finding them useless for his pack and taking mercy on Harry takes the boy along to join the pack because he imprinted on Harry, or whatever the mating system is for werewolves.

However for some reason that no one understand Fenrir's bite marks Harry but it doesn't turn him (the reason being another thing to do with the creature he is)

The next morning Dumbledore and the Ministry track the Dursley's dead bodies and eventually finds Greybacks pack

The pack fights the auror's and ward them off for a time but know the auror's will be back with greater forces and so they are forced to once again split up and keep low for awhile

Dumbledore hoping to track Fenrir sends Remus who then has a whole conflict with Fenrir and learns the truth behind Harry's being raised and decides to help Fenrir escape with Harry

Luckily though a Goblin will end up being able to help them and get Remus all arranged for moving to Forks while also arrangeing things to sneak Fenrir over there as well (Fenrir is still a criminal where Remus isn't so they have to smuggle him) the goblins will also work on assembling Fenrir's pack who can't join because they go into hiding and it would be to suspicous with the amount of werewolves in Forks

The goblins also end up being able to arrange Sirius's release

Now since Harry needs a dad but he cannot really accept Sirius, Fenrir and Remus as his dads right away and then he meets both Sam and Jacob before their change who imprint on him (they can even thought they aren't wolves yet) well if you know anything about imprinting for the wolves of Twilight then you know that they become what their mates need the most.

Now because of the time it takes for a person with Harry's experience to accept someone as a father and that is what he needs all of the mates he had met so far end up becoming father figures as he gets older and then when it is time for him to mate with them, well you know how I feel about Harry with a daddy kink and so I am sure you can guess what will happen

This idea was based off of a challenge I can't remember where Harry gets saved by a large guy in fact both of these are but I don't the person had in mind what I am doing and I can't find it now

The Just HP

In this fic Vernon was only convinced magic was evil because of Petunia like in a fic I saw

However as time goes by and he sees how his wife treats a young Harry he begins to have doubts about it (0since he was the one who took care of Harry not her because you've got to question how Harry even survived without someone at that time)

Vernon however is afraid to leave Petunia or be outwardly nice to Harry because then Petunia would actually do far worse to Harry (he has seen this)

He is also afraid of running away with Harry because he believes for certain he will get caught by either the police or wizards

Then one day he comes home to find Petunia forcing Harry to hold his hand on a lit stove and ends up getting in a fight with Petunia (Dudley and Harry watching)

In that confrontation Petunia tries to kill Harry but Vernon ends up taking the blow and Harry's fear causes his magic to react and kill Petunia as well as heal Vernon.

Vernon then calls the emergency number they have (I'm from the US so I need to learn what the British version of 911 is)

Now I am not sure if Vernon will be saved because of the fact that there was no trace of murder or the goblins or wizards save him but he ends up raising Harry properly after that.

Any other suggestions and which one would you prefer you should know that in my fic on FF.net called Lamia's harem I am redoing it so that Harry ends up working at Grunnings in the summer before his sixth year as a temperary assistant or free intern or something and Vernon isn't so vecious towards Harry anymore because he saved Dudley in the summer before fifth and also he only believes magic is evil due to Petunia but starts doubting it after Dudley was saved.

He to will end up saving Harry in that but in Lamia's harem he will save Harry from being raped at Grunnings (I do not approve of rape but it will be needed for the plot and Harry will be unable to control the building pheromones so it makes more sense) eventually the two end up getting closer and Harry learns Vernon isn't such a bad guy and stuff and well I am sure you can guess what would happen eventually

But what I am getting to is that the Just Harry plot idea might seem to similar to my rewrite idea

Also I am unsure whether I want to give the wizarding world creature laws permission that allow them to have underage sex with older men because I know how people could get annoyed if I don't get to the smut soon and well I might end up having to change the whole Hogwarts years with my two fanfic plots so people would end up getting really annoyed

so any thoughts?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.