Click Here!

Review responses/votes for "Within the Lies"

SilverMyst

Interactive stories can be fun ~  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What Kinks/Toys would you like to see used in the story? (please comment)

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

So if I don't worry about the amount of versatile and dominates while making the circle design based off of creatures and wizards here is what I will do

Wizards

1. Voldemort (Dark)
  2. Rodolphus (Dark)
  3. Godric Gryffindor (light)
  4. Ron (Light)
  5. Charlie or Arthur (Light)

Creatures

1. Firenze (Dark or Light)
  2. Fenrir (Dark)
  3. OC satyr (Light or Dark)
  4. Fang or Buckbeak (Light)
  5. Hagrid (Dark)

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Oh and in that fic Harry doesn't consider Remus a father because Harry's creature instincts had already decided he lost his chance when he had left Harry with the Dursley's however Remus will still end up siding with Harry later

Also any ideas for a name please remember that he is both light and dark so I need something that shows that

Oh and I was able to make the symbol I needed on paint but I don't know how to get it on google

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Okay now I am just wondering if you read the manga Beelzebub because if so do you know where I can find some Tojo/Oga slash because I can't find any so I put a challenge up in the manga section

Oh maybe instead of worrying about the magical balance of Harry's harem and versatiles I should balance it out between wizards and creatures in other words five wizards five creatures

What do you mean? :D

Do you think I would get away with making Voldemort a versatile if he is relunctant and with Hagrid and Godric?

That would be funny XD lmao

Okay now I am just wondering if you read the manga Beelzebub because if so do you know where I can find some Tojo/Oga slash because I can't find any so I put a challenge up in the manga section

Can't say that I've read that... is it any good? :D What's it about?

So if I don't worry about the amount of versatile and dominates while making the circle design based off of creatures and wizards here is what I will do

Wizards

1. Voldemort (Dark)
  2. Rodolphus (Dark)
  3. Godric Gryffindor (light)
  4. Ron (Light)
  5. Charlie or Arthur (Light)

Creatures

1. Firenze (Dark or Light)
  2. Fenrir (Dark)
  3. OC satyr (Light or Dark)
  4. Fang or Buckbeak (Light)
  5. Hagrid (Dark)

Interesting... Anthro I can deal with, but I'm still not into bestiality so forgive me if I fail to include Fang or Buckbeak into the equation in my mind. To each their own, I'll help you as much as I am able, but... yeah. Can't help you there ><;; lol I like the idea of an OC satyr :D Have you got a character sheet for him yet?

Let me guess, Ron is in there for comic relief XD lmao I can see Godric punting his arse up and down the halls of Hogwarts XD lol

Oh and in that fic Harry doesn't consider Remus a father because Harry's creature instincts had already decided he lost his chance when he had left Harry with the Dursley's however Remus will still end up siding with Harry later

Also any ideas for a name please remember that he is both light and dark so I need something that shows that

Oh and I was able to make the symbol I needed on paint but I don't know how to get it on google

Still don't think it was Remus' fault on that one. Poor little werewolf <3 But as long as he gets love in the end, I'll be happy. I really hated that he was lost during the Battle of Hogwarts. Him and Sirius were my faves, and I lost them both! *cries*

*sigh* Ah well, s*** happens XD lol

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

What do you mean? :D

what I mean was not to worry much about having 5 versatiles and 5 dominates as well as 5 Dark and 5 Light but to just have five creatures and five wizards but now I got it where there still is a balance between dark and light

Can't say that I've read that... is it any good? :D What's it about?

well I like it it is about a delinquent who is forced to raise a baby but the baby is a demon lord and not biologically his you could find it on Mangafox or most manga sites

Still don't think it was Remus' fault on that one. Poor little werewolf <3 But as long as he gets love in the end, I'll be happy. I really hated that he was lost during the Battle of Hogwarts. Him and Sirius were my faves, and I lost them both! *cries*

*sigh* Ah well, s*** happens XD lol

Oh I agree however I just can't really fit Remus if I want Fenrir and the others because he is Dark also I am still going over plot

Also what do you think Charlie. Bill or movie Arthur for the last mate or someone completely different

Oh also maybe if I turn both the Firenze and the Satyr to light then I can replace Fang or Buckbeak with Remus however I first thought of Fang because I can't help but think Hagrid would get turned on by it but if Harry has some ears and tails I think that could work

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Oh and maybe instead of Harry having features of both a Dark and A Light creature he should be an Angel of Death giving him both light and Dark magic affinities

And not just any angel of Death but a Child of Death it wouldn't be the first time I used this plot bunny honestly

what I mean was not to worry much about having 5 versatiles and 5 dominates as well as 5 Dark and 5 Light but to just have five creatures and five wizards but now I got it where there still is a balance between dark and light

well I like it it is about a delinquent who is forced to raise a baby but the baby is a demon lord and not biologically his you could find it on Mangafox or most manga sites

Oh I agree however I just can't really fit Remus if I want Fenrir and the others because he is Dark also I am still going over plot

Also what do you think Charlie. Bill or movie Arthur for the last mate or someone completely different

Oh also maybe if I turn both the Firenze and the Satyr to light then I can replace Fang or Buckbeak with Remus however I first thought of Fang because I can't help but think Hagrid would get turned on by it but if Harry has some ears and tails I think that could work

Light and Dark combo rather than Vers and Dom sounds like it would be easier to work with :D

OMG, seriously? XD lol That sounds too funny, I'll have to look into it... once I get some chapters done ><;; lol You might want to quit giving my easily distracted, ADHD self more stuff to check out :P lol

I like both Charlie and Bill... a LOT actually. They are amazing characters as far as I'm concerned and strike me as extremely intelligent. One has to have as much brain as brawn to handle dragons, I would think. And to be a Curse Breaker... oh yeah, definitely quite a bit of intelligence there :D

Those two can go either way, honestly. And I'm not a fan of bestiality, but animal features like ears and tails are awesome :D But it's your story, so write it how you want :D

Oh and maybe instead of Harry having features of both a Dark and A Light creature he should be an Angel of Death giving him both light and Dark magic affinities

And not just any angel of Death but a Child of Death it wouldn't be the first time I used this plot bunny honestly

... Thank you for making another plot bunny bite my ass ><;; lol Well, not another one per se, rather an older one that I thought had finally left me alone XD lmao *huggles*

Oh what's a character sheet?

Just basic info... er...

Name:

Race:

Height:

Weight:

Hair Color:

Hair Style:

Eyes:

Skin:

Appearance:

Clothing Style:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Habits/Quirks:

History:

Family:

... Something along those lines :D I usually make up character sheets for... well, every character that comes to mind just about XD lol I love making OCs <3

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Thanks also I have perfect (or at least good) Star design for a Twilight/HP instead

Doms

1) Fenrir

2) Hagrid

3) Charlie Swan

4) Emmett Cullen

5) Sam Ulley or Jacob Black

Versatiles

1) Sirius Black

2) Remus Lupin

3) Edward Cullen

4) Draco Malfoy or Bill Weasley or Charlie Weasley

5) Jacob or Sam

(Versatile/Dom/Versatile)

1) Remus/Fenrir/Sirius

2) Sirius/Charlie Swan/Edward Cullen

3) Edward Cullen/ Hagrid/Jacob or Sam

4) Jacob or Sam/Emmett Cullen (cause he is the only Cullen I can see who can dominate a wolf)/Draco, Bill or Charlie W

5)Draco, Bill or Charlie W/Sam or Jacob/Remus

However if I keep with my original idea I think I will just focus on Dark and Light

Dark (I will still put their preference here so that it is easier to Organize whether someone is versatile or not

1) Voldemort (Dom or relunctant versatile if I do time travel)

2) Hagrid (Dom)

3)Fenrir (Dom)

4) Remus (versatile)

5) Sirius if he is alive if not then Rodolphus (versatile)

Light

1) Godric (Dom)

2) Ron (vers)

3) Charlie (vers)

4) OC Satyr or Vernon as a Satyr (Dom)

5)Firenze or Dudley as a Satyr (Dom if Firenze and versatile if Dudley)

At least I can pair off a few of them with each other but maybe I will just give them only one versatile in most cases

Anyways can you think of any traits I can put for each character for my star (Also please give Satyrs a realistic trait from mythology

Any ideas whether I should use OC and Firenze or Vernon and Dudley and ideas for pairings among the harem?

Oh I will work on the character sheet later but I know he will be chubby and hairy, perverted, and likes nature and wine (basically like most satyrs)

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

By the way have you ever watched the tv series Gargoyles?

Because now I am working with the idea of making this apart of either my multi Disney/HP fanfic and Gargoyles and Harry Potter share the same world I even have a rough draft of a family tree for it but I am still deciding on Harry's mates somewhat at least if I need a versatile from Gargoyles for Goliath

By the way have you ever watched the tv series Gargoyles?

Because now I am working with the idea of making this apart of either my multi Disney/HP fanfic and Gargoyles and Harry Potter share the same world I even have a rough draft of a family tree for it but I am still deciding on Harry's mates somewhat at least if I need a versatile from Gargoyles for Goliath

Seeing as you mentioned Disney and Goliath, I KNOW you are talking about the show I absolutely LOVED <3 Sadly it has been years since I've seen it T.T And I can see Goliath mating with Harry... Probably the first anthro type character I have ever considered having sexual relations... All Demona's fault >.< lol

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Yes I love Goliath and Oberon from Gargoyles I also like Odin and Broadway

If I were to do a multi disney pairing though there would be a couple anthros

The pairings would be

Lion King:

1) Simba (Dom)

2)Kovu (vers)

in the lion king world the animals can gain anthro forms that are more animal then human when they want to mate or go into heat I had also considered Pumba instead of Kovu but I felt that would be to weird

Beauty and the Beast

1) Beast/Adam (vers)

2) Gaston (Dom)

Adam can switch between beast form and human form after the curse is lifted and I read this fic where Gaston gets redeemed somewhat and well I love Gaston yaoi which I have seen some with Adam in both forms

Hercules

1) Hercules (verse)

2) Zeus (Dom)

Gargoyles

1) Goliath (Dom)

2)? (verse)

I can't really think of a good vers I like for Goliath

Harry Potter

1) Fenrir (Dom)

2) Remus (vers)

These guys are some of my favorite so I can't help it and Harry will stay out of the war but I can't decide on anyone else in HP that I am willing to use and that has ties to the Dark while also picking a versatile

I want each Dom to have at least one versatile because I would feel bad for Harry's arse if they didn't

I will later give you links to yaoi that made me want these guys also I wish I could send you the pic to Harry's family tree I created

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Actually i had also considered Scar and Simba depending how I want to do this or Mufasa and Simba

Anyways here are the links I have so far

Simba and Scar: http://ychan.ca/g/lion+king/12310

Simba and Kovu: http://rule34.booru....=view&id=812460:

Okay I can't find my original Adam and Gaston yaoi and it would take awhile and I have to leave soon so here are some other yaoi versions I found or solo

http://rule34.booru....=view&id=662289

http://rule34.booru....=view&id=783508

http://rule34.booru....=view&id=644573

here's a pic where Beast is the dominate of the two http://rule34.booru....=view&id=189483

http://rule34.booru....=view&id=802375

http://rule34.booru....=view&id=687315

I can get more later if you want

I can't find many good images of gargoyles yaoi sorry

I am thinking that maybe Leo should be Goliaths versatile though since I already am using lions here's a site you can go to look up who I am talking about http://gargwiki.net/Main_Page

Hercules I will get back to you on this one later

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

here is the Hercules yaoi

http://rule34.booru....=view&id=347644

Question though do you think that due to Harry's dual nature he should have a harem of both heroes and villians such as five heroes and five villians and if so should they I worry about making them in the same world?

Also I can't decide if Harry should start out good in which case he is taken by the Enchantress, be found by Malificent and then raised evil before his old memories awaken or if I should start out with Harry being raised evil thanks to Malificent possessing his body

Also would it be alright to do two heroes from the same world or should it be a villian and hero from the same world or one hero from a world and then villians from other worlds

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

By the way when you said that I (as in Dark Serpent Cat) like beast well that is only when the beast is dominating a human if it was the other way around it would disturb me

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Oh I found the B and B yaoi I wanted to show you here's the link

http://justcartoondi...x.html?id=meskk

Anyways since this fic is really not just for me but for you what would you rather see it as

1) Multi Disney/HP crossover (If so which circle?)

2) Just Harry Potter

3) Harry/Other Disney classic (if so please tell me)

4) Harry/Twilight (five twilight characters and 5 HP characters)

5) Harry/Gargoyles (though this counts as other disney)

6) Harry/ X-Men evolution (I really can't get the movie versions instead)

7) Harry/Pokemon (5 Pokemon some with anthro forms if not already anthro and 5 HP characters or humans)

8) Harry/Digimon (5 Digimon 5 HP characters)

9) Harry/Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Five Gods five mortals/demigods)

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Oh here are the pairings depending on circles

1) Multi disney/HP

A) versatile/Dom one from each world

-Goliath (Gargoyles) (Dom)

- Simba (LK) (Dom)

-Zeus (Hercules)(Dom)

-Gaston (B and B)(Dom)

-Fenrir (HP) (Dom)

- ? (Gargoyles )(vers)

-Kovu (LK)(Verse)

- Hercules (Hercules)(Verse)

- Prince Adam/Beast (Beauty and the Beast)(verse)

-Remus (HP)(Verse)

B) Villians and Good guys circle (same world)

Villians (They get redeemed because of Harry but they aren't nice in any sense and Evil Harry's magic will be more attracted to them)

-Thailog (Gargoyles)(Dom or versatile)

-Gaston (B and B)(Dom)

-Scar (LK)(Dom or verse depending on his other mate)

-Nessus (Hercules)(Dom)(note: here is his image and yaoi and I know he isn't very good looking but out of all the villians in Hercules I find him the more preferred

Info: http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Nessus Yaoi image: http://rule34.booru....ist&tags=nessus (well not just yaoi)

-Voldemort (Dom)

Heroes (Good Harry's magic will be more attracted to these guys)

-Goliath (Gargoyles)(Versatile or Dom)

-Beast/Adam (B and B) (Versatile but only in human form)

-Simba or Mufasa (LK) (vers simba dom Mufasa)

- Hercules (Hercules)(Vers)

-Hagrid (HP)(Dom)

Different world will take awhile

2) Just HP (Light and Dark)

- Voldemort (Dom or relunctant versatile if I do time travel) (Dark)

- Hagrid (Dom)(Dark)

-Fenrir (Dom)(Dark)

- Remus (versatile)(Dark)

- Sirius if he is alive if not then Rodolphus (versatile) (Dark)

- Godric (Dom) (Light)

- Ron (vers)(Light)

- Charlie (vers)(Light)

- OC Satyr or Vernon as a Satyr (Dom) (Light)

-Firenze or Dudley as a Satyr (Dom if Firenze and versatile if Dudley) (Light)

3) depends on choice but if I don't like the choice I will tell you

4) HP/Twilight

-Charlie Swan (Dom)

-Edward Cullen (vers)

-Emmett Cullen (Dom)

-Jacob Black (Dom or vers)

-Sam Ulley (Dom or vers)

-Fenrir (Dom)

-Remus (verse)

-Sirius (verse)

-Hagrid (Dom)

-Bill or Draco or Other (verse)

I'll get back to you on the others but if you have suggestions I will take them

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

I'm waiting to hear from you before I decide on the pairings from the others because if there are any you want please let me know because I don't feel like deciding more pairings if I don't have to

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Oh I also forgot to add Naruto/HP though maybe that is because there are only a few men I would put Harry with if I did Naruto/HP

By the way I saw your page and how you like Naruto fanfics well I have it in my mind to do not a slut Naruto but a Naruto male harem idea in my head unfortunatly it won't come to fruition due to my HP love but I thought you might like to hear it

It starts when Naruto is young (don't worry it's not chan) and the Kyuubi ends up going to heat.

Due to his imprisonment he can't let go of his heat when a plan comes into mind

If a demon marks a person or creature as their mate and the mate is not ready to mate then their heat will be dormant until the mate becomes of age

Now there are a few problems with permanent mates which is why demons do not ordinarily take them

Such things being that the dom will have some control over the sub, this however only works because the sub will want to please the dom however if it is something they really don't like then they will be able to fight it

The sub gains some of the doms powers however more then a dom would the subs

There are other issues to but I can't remember them and any being who is not a demon when they are mated with a demon will become a demon

The fox decides that it would end up being wiser if he made Naruto his permanent sub and thus turning Naruto into a demon

The fox then hopes to use the new connection to train Naruto to be his perfect mate however part of the deal is that the fox will end up being Naruto's daddy as well

Now when a human is turned to a demon they will be turned and gain their own demon powers and usually become something similar to the animal they are most connected with.

Since the Kyuubi is sealed in Naruto and Naruto is marked as the Kyuubi's mate this causes him to turn into a fox demon but his breed of fox will need to feed on sex when he gets older and thus he will need multiple mates depending on his tails

As time goes by and Kyuubi is training Naruto in both demon and ninja arts as well as how to be his perfect mate he grows to care for Naruto (another reason why demons rarely take permanent mates) and becomes like a father to Naruto

Also when Naruto is of age the Kyuubi can exit the seal a few hours a day and well I am sure you can guess what happens then

Oh and if I ever did that then the Kyuubi would be anthro with mostly animal and my reason is this

http://ychan.ca/g/kyuubixnaruto/6923 (I really like this pic)

Oh and Naruto's other mates would include Iruka, Asuma, Kiba (Probably with Akumaru) and other larger men but not Kakashi or Sasuke or most characters because most of them are skinny and not my type for dominate

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.