Click Here!

Review responses/votes for "Within the Lies"

SilverMyst

Interactive stories can be fun ~  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What Kinks/Toys would you like to see used in the story? (please comment)

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Oh by the way I came up with an idea to help me out with Harry is a slut and yet I want him to also have a set mate

the most powerful lamia will have permanet mates that act similiar to a focus to ground out their magic

Lamia mates have the following advantages

-They can heal from sex faster then others

-They get priority over temporary mates

-They get to watch or join in with sex with temporary mates

-lamia's can only reproduce with their mates in other words they can only bear their mates children

-The dominates jobs are to supply food for their mates and the same goes for a lamia's mates meaning they are the ones who get to choose who their mates feed on

I am thinking that the lamia's mates will be soul mates and not just chosen mates well not soul mates either more like magic mates where the magic is the one to choose because I really wouldn't know what to do for lamiae who could choose unless I give them a special ritual or something

how long do you think it should take for both permanent mates and non-permanent mates should take to recover from a feeding

Permanent: (Days,weeks,months)

Non-permanent: (Day,s weeks, months)

well what do you think this one was for a fic I am thinking of writing but it could also work for the one you are writing for me

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh by the way I came up with an idea to help me out with Harry is a slut and yet I want him to also have a set mate

the most powerful lamia will have permanet mates that act similiar to a focus to ground out their magic

Lamia mates have the following advantages

-They can heal from sex faster then others

-They get priority over temporary mates

-They get to watch or join in with sex with temporary mates

-lamia's can only reproduce with their mates in other words they can only bear their mates children

-The dominates jobs are to supply food for their mates and the same goes for a lamia's mates meaning they are the ones who get to choose who their mates feed on

Solid guidelines :D

I am thinking that the lamia's mates will be soul mates and not just chosen mates well not soul mates either more like magic mates where the magic is the one to choose because I really wouldn't know what to do for lamiae who could choose unless I give them a special ritual or something

That would be interesting <3

how long do you think it should take for both permanent mates and non-permanent mates should take to recover from a feeding

Permanent: (Days,weeks,months)

Non-permanent: (Day,s weeks, months)

Perma - Day

Non Perma - 3-7 days

well what do you think this one was for a fic I am thinking of writing but it could also work for the one you are writing for me

I could probably use this :D It would make things interesting, that's for sure <3

Speaking of your love for Kyuubi and Naruto I checked your profile are you aware you don't have a list of your favorite HP pairings?

Did you look at the Kyuubi yaoi I posted yet because though I know you don't care for anthro I thought you might have actually liked that one

For your favorite Naruto pairings have you ever considered Asuma Naruto there aren't many fics of them but I love Asuma yaoi

I don't recall listing fave pairings for... well, anything really Oo; lol I'm open to most pairings :D

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Okay but when I do post my choice if there is anything particular you want such as pairings please let me know because I had planned on using this fic to pay for the whole Dark Whore Harry fic so that way if I win contest you will still do the one shots

However I finally got a word for my new computer so I might also be working on my other fics again

Also I made another reply on DWH challenge for you please check it out later

I might have to put both fics on hiatus at this rate ><;; I'm averaging 1 day off a week at the moment @.@ And that day is usually me taking care of family matters, or cleaning house and whatnot, so not really a day off at all @.@ Dunno. lol I'm going to go through the chapters of WTL and put up the betaed ones and make sure all of them credit Bitt-chan when I get time. After that, we'll see... it would be easier if my schedule weren't so erratic. Ah well. I need a nap and we'll go from there...

I can understand you then there is the fact sometimes when you do have spare time that you just can't bring yourself to write, right?

Anyways thanks to the idea of how Lamiae mates will work and the fact I have been planning on rewritting some of my old fics I have decided to transfer some stories on to AFF and making it slut Harry while having plot

The fics I will transfer will be Lamia's harem and A Succubus in Love both with V2 because I have become much more kinkier from reading fics on here.

Oh just to let you know for succubae the mates are the only ones who can have physical sex with a Succubus while non mates get fed on through dreams

I can understand you then there is the fact sometimes when you do have spare time that you just can't bring yourself to write, right?

Anyways thanks to the idea of how Lamiae mates will work and the fact I have been planning on rewritting some of my old fics I have decided to transfer some stories on to AFF and making it slut Harry while having plot

The fics I will transfer will be Lamia's harem and A Succubus in Love both with V2 because I have become much more kinkier from reading fics on here.

Oh just to let you know for succubae the mates are the only ones who can have physical sex with a Succubus while non mates get fed on through dreams

Spare time? What's that? lol Joking aside, yeah. Updates might be slow going, but if I can work it out where I have an hour a day to sit down and write, I might be able to keep it going. It's coordinating my muse's willingness to help with that "finding time" thing. Especially with working 7+ days straight constantly XD lol

Maybe things will lighten up a little bit or something. *shrugs* Or I get used to it. That would work too <3 Oh! And this week is all morning shifts <.< Note: I am NOT a morning person @.@ lol This is going to be interesting. Being up at 4 am... You can bet I'll be at McDonald's getting an iced coffee by no later than 5 XD lol Why? Because I'll need to shower just to be alert enough to drive Oo; lol That, and they don't open until 5 XD lol Yep, I'll be the first customer of the day ><;; lol

Maybe I should just wake up sometime during the night and stay up until after my shift <.< That might work.

Oh cool! Can't wait to see that :D

And I noticed where you changed your username to DSC rather than spelling it out XD lol The name is awesome, don't get me wrong, but you have to admit that it's a bitch to spell it out all the time XD lmao

Edited by SilverMyst

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Oh and if you are doing a cross between the book and movie versions of Firenze why not base him slightly off this pic

http://chan.yiffy.tk...minotaurs/14444

because this is as close as I can see to a combo though granted he looks a little to clean to be a centaur and one of the reasons I mentioned I prefer the centaurs in the movie was because the books made me think that their human bodies wouldn't really match to their chosen enviroment and I personally think that they should have been more like how people describe Fenrir (rugged) because though they can make human tools they chose to live with nature and bare human skin wouldn't really keep them worn and their bodies and hair wouldn't be that well kept

Oh and earlier when I abbreviated it was because I was using my ipod touch and unlike the computers it doesn't save the name to be picked

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

I haven't seen you in awhile

Anyways I know you might be putting your stories on hiatus but can you at least finish the next chapter ad inform people at the end of it that you will be taking a break

Anyways I finally got microsoft for my computer however I lost where I was going in some stories and now I have to completely rewrite chapters ever happen to you? because I find it greatly annoying especially when I can't think clearly enough to write them

I haven't seen you in awhile

Anyways I know you might be putting your stories on hiatus but can you at least finish the next chapter ad inform people at the end of it that you will be taking a break

Anyways I finally got microsoft for my computer however I lost where I was going in some stories and now I have to completely rewrite chapters ever happen to you? because I find it greatly annoying especially when I can't think clearly enough to write them

Yes. that was the plan. When I get some time ><;; Between work and family matters, I haven't had any time to get on here, let alone to write any T.T *sigh* Hopefully I'll get some time tonight to work on it a little, but mom needed some house cleaning done, and then needed help cooking, and now she needs a ride to town XD lol I get lunch out of the deal though <3 And I like helping out my mummy <3 XD lol (Seriously, I'm dressing her up as a freaking Mummy for Halloween just for laughs. That, and I've been looking at a Cleopatra costume <3)

And I just got a text from my sister <.< She needs a ride over here XD lol See, this is how my life has been going for the last week or so XD lmao

Oh! I hate when I lose data ><;; Luckily the second time around turns out better than the first :D Annoying as hell, but there is that slight bright side XD lol

I'm making an outline of the story as much as I can... for what I want to happen and roughly where, and also doing an outline recapping the chapters I do have as I go through said chapters and edit them. If you see an "Update" on the story, that's why. I'm going through and updating, fixing typos, and making thoughts into thoughts and speech into speech because that bold thing is annoying. I did it to be "helpful" but it gives me a headache ><;; lol

Hopefully with a general outline, I can focus my thoughts and when I do find a little spare time here and there, I have a path I can follow which will (hopefully) allow me to use what little spare time I have efficiently. After I have a few chapters outlined in advance, I WILL be working on the next chapter. Can't promise an exact date, but when I get it up I will announce the SEMI-hiatus I plan on taking. I'm going to try and update once a month, at the very least. It's not fair to anyone if I abandon it completely. In the mean time, if I DO make more than one chapter a month, I'll not post it :P lol If I'm lucky and horde enough of them, then I can come off of semi-hiatus and make weekly updates again. (Hey, I'm being optimistic :D lol)

This goes for the DarkWhore story as well. I wont post it, at all, until I have at least several chapters typed up, if not the while thing finished. This might take a while @.@ But I think it will be worth it in the end. After I'm done working on the "Within the Lies" outline I will get to work on the DarkWhore outline XD lol Hopefully this will help my ADD ass ><;; lol (Actually, a bunch of us call it ADOS. Stands for Attention Deficit Oooh! Shiny!)

Hope to talk to you again soon DSC <3

Well I just created an account here and I just wanted to let you know I started to post my own fics on Adult Fanfiction if you want to see it

It's called A Succubus in Love V2 which is a rewrite of my original version that is no longer on the site hope you might check it out when you can

Awesome! Finally, after 19 pages, you make an account XD lol Imagine, all this time you could have been racking up post counts XD lmao It's all good though <3 I'll try and read it when I get a chance *^.^* For the moment, I need to work on WTLs and not get distracted ><;; lol Which is a difficult task for me XD lol

*huggles* Good to see you! How have you been doing?

Fine though with college it has been harder to write and since I barely saw you on here I barely been talking anyways the story I have on AFF is merely one of the twenty five published stories I have on normal FF and not even close to the uncountable number of fic ideas my muse throws at me

Yeah, ideas are my big thing. My muse will give me about 200 ideas for every 1 fanfic I actually write ><;; lol It happens <3

Will read the fic when I can, but right now I'm helping family and then I will dedicate an hour or two to writing <3 I have so many ideas for WTLs, and I really want to write them, it's just finding the time that is the problem XD lmao

*huggles* I wish you lots of luck and inspiration with your fic DSC-chan! <3 Talk to you soon <3

*mumbles to self* Well, that would explain a few things. Like why I've been overly emotional and sleep all the time ><;; lol And why I clean when I'm not sleeping XD lol

Hey DSC-chan, guess what! I'm pregnant! <3 Hard to believe, I know. Trust me, I took 3 EPT before I made the doctor check me again XD lol I didn't believe it Oo;; Still kind of sinking in, I guess when I start to show it'll be more real to me XD lol Bad news is, I sleep all the time when I'm not cleaning. Good news is,later on I wont be able to sleep as much and ... wait, that's not good news Oo; Well, at least I'll have more time to write then XD lol Especially when work cuts back on my hours so I'm not stressed :D lol

Still going to try and get the next chapter done and posted before the month is out <3 Wish me luck... on all fronts Oo;; lol OMG I'm going to be responsible for little humans... Heaven help us all XD lol

Yeah no offense but with the hormones and morning sickness and the difficulties of bending over just to look at you computer I will not be holding my breath

Also as I am guessing by the sound of the message you want the baby congratulations

Now I think I will run to another demension before you give birth so I am not around to see the chaos unfold (joking of course)

Yeah no offense but with the hormones and morning sickness and the difficulties of bending over just to look at you computer I will not be holding my breath

Also as I am guessing by the sound of the message you want the baby congratulations

Now I think I will run to another demension before you give birth so I am not around to see the chaos unfold (joking of course)

Hormones haven't been the issue so much as I fall asleep at random. I'll be reading or typing and just pass out XD lol Will wake up a while later going "Huh? When did I fall asleep? Oo;; " lol And *knocks on wood* morning sickness hasn't been that bad. Oh, and the term is misleading. It's not just in the mornings, it's all day long @.@ I thought I had a mild stomach virus actually XD lol

Luckily I have a laptop. Bending over has become "lay in bed with computer in lap"... though when I get bigger, that wont be happening and I'll have to confiscate the desktop XD lol

Thanks ♥ And though I hadn't planned on anything like this for at least another year, since it is (or they are) on the way I'm extremely happy. Everything happens for a reason I believe and I also believe in irony ><;; lol (Long story XD lol)

Say hi to Sy for me! XD lol And yes, any child of mine will bring chaos into the world! *mwuhahaha* But it's all good ♥ lol

I will try and stay awake a little tomorrow after work and type some more ♥ I'm getting there, slowly but surely ♥ As soon as the narcolepsy subsides I should be a typing fiend. That will happen in... approximately 7 weeks ><;; lol By then I should have at least one chapter done and up, even if I am averaging about a paragraph or two a day :D lol Yeah... have I mentioned that I fall asleep randomly when I'm typing or reading? XD lol (It's annoying ><;; But it will be worth it in the long run ♥ "Write your injuries in dust, and your benefits in marble" ♥ )

*huggles* ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

And don't worry, I'll still chat with you ♥ And I promise, if I feel like I'm a raging hormonal b*tch, I'll stay away from the keyboard! ♥ (at least when chatting with you :D)

The hormones and sickness aren't bothering you much YET doesn't mean they won't later

Also I need your advice you know how we were talking about star disigns and all of that for a fic and how I was planning on doing ten mates for it well I decided to use that in the rewrite of my fic

The Twilight Lord which you can see on my FF.net (not AFF.net) account and well I've got the Dark mates all set up here they are

Dark

1) Sirius

2) Edward (It's a Twilight/HP x-over and I lable the vamps as Dark creatures)

3) Emmett

4) Viktor Krum

5) Hagrid

Light mates

1) Charlie Weasley

2) Jacob Black

3) Sam Ulley

4) ?

5) ?

the last two mates I am still debating on and so far I have a few possible threesomes in mind do you think I should use some OC's for these two or do you have any good idea's for the last two mates I don't want to mess with the vampire/Wolf ratio I am also thinking of the twins or Ron in which case I have to still go back and redo things

Also I am thinking of replacing Hagrid with Charlie Swan in which case I can add one more wolf because Charlie would be a vamp or I would give him to Sirius and make him eventually become a demon

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.