Click Here!

Review responses/votes for "Within the Lies"

SilverMyst

Interactive stories can be fun ~  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What Kinks/Toys would you like to see used in the story? (please comment)

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Oh also if I do multi Disney/HP fanfic I am making Harry either afraid of humans in general or just women and I can't figure out a good way to start it but it will start when Harry is about to turn 7 and I still could use an idea of how to start it

Oh also if I do multi Disney/HP fanfic I am making Harry either afraid of humans in general or just women and I can't figure out a good way to start it but it will start when Harry is about to turn 7 and I still could use an idea of how to start it

Aunt Marge and Aunt Petunia are perfect examples as to why he'd be afraid of women. ESPECIALLY Marge ><;; lol

Oh another choice for the star is Bleach

1) Ichigo

2) Isshin

3) Komamura

5) Kenpachi

at least

Ichigo, Isshin, and Kenpachi are definitely loves of mine! <3 Now we are talking beefy men that I absolutely adore <3

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

So then what is your choice

Oh also I agree with his fear of women and I am using Petunia as being the real psycho in the Dursley's as the reason why if I did Multi disney

By the way in the words of Molly Weasley

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" I have been waiting for days for replies

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Anyways I am having trouble starting any of those pairings especially the Multi disney as I just can't get the beginning to sound right to me

I do know how I want it though with Harry injured due to Vernon leaving or being hospitalized and he had originally been the one to protect Harry when Harry was young after Petunia tried to throw a knife or burn Harry's hand on the stove but I just can't get it to blend right

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

If you have any questions let me know

Also if I have to make OC's I can think of most things but my biggest problem has always been name so I can give you a list of what they OC's will be and I would take suggestions for names

So then what is your choice

Oh also I agree with his fear of women and I am using Petunia as being the real psycho in the Dursley's as the reason why if I did Multi disney

By the way in the words of Molly Weasley

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" I have been waiting for days for replies

I like the Kyuubi idea (because I luffles Kyu <3 ) and the Bleach one sounds really cool too!

Work Oo; 11 days straight, even the one day I was supposed to have off XD lol I got today off, but I had to cram everything I've been meaning to do into this one day @.@ After I got done sleeping about 12 hours ><;;Man, I was exhausted T_T lol

Anyways I am having trouble starting any of those pairings especially the Multi disney as I just can't get the beginning to sound right to me

I do know how I want it though with Harry injured due to Vernon leaving or being hospitalized and he had originally been the one to protect Harry when Harry was young after Petunia tried to throw a knife or burn Harry's hand on the stove but I just can't get it to blend right

You could always start it off with Harry on the floor injured and him thinking back to how it had happened and the events leading up to it ^^;

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

actually the kyuubi was something different but I can combine it with Harry

Also I tried to make a character sheet and I can't really do it because I do better with developing my characters as I go along with the story

So final choice

Naruto: Naruto is practically raised by the Kyuubi because of what I said earlier and Harry gets taken to the elemental countries somehow and gets raised by Asuma however problem is I don't really know how

Bleach: Harry is killed when he is seven and ends up in the sereitie (or however it is spelled I will fix it when I start the fic) and is found by Komomaru or he is rescued somehow by Isshin (neither of these fic ideas are really developed compared to my multi disney)

Also I rather not do a Flash back because that can annoy a lot of people also he would be in the cupboard no my problem is starting the flow

Oh another option is that Harry has five normal characters from the books and five OC's in which case it would be a new school fic

OOooh! You could always have it where a new school opened up and people from existing magic schools and whatnot attend. Maybe even make it a school for Mages or Sorcerers , rather than Wizards, where they take only the most powerful Wizards and Witches and teach them to use their powers, and focus, without wands.

Merlin (in many stories) doesn't depict him with a wand, after all... Though you could use that he had a staff, but I believe that was only in his later years. And I don't recall anywhere saying that Morgan(a) Le Fay had a wand or anything.... Could be wrong. *shrugs* But I thought it was an interesting idea :D lol Ever since someone mentioned a school for Mages in the HP world, I've seriously been thinking about doing something with the idea XD lol

actually the kyuubi was something different but I can combine it with Harry

Also I tried to make a character sheet and I can't really do it because I do better with developing my characters as I go along with the story

So final choice

Naruto: Naruto is practically raised by the Kyuubi because of what I said earlier and Harry gets taken to the elemental countries somehow and gets raised by Asuma however problem is I don't really know how

Bleach: Harry is killed when he is seven and ends up in the sereitie (or however it is spelled I will fix it when I start the fic) and is found by Komomaru or he is rescued somehow by Isshin (neither of these fic ideas are really developed compared to my multi disney)

Also I rather not do a Flash back because that can annoy a lot of people also he would be in the cupboard no my problem is starting the flow

I

I wasn't expecting the Kyuubi fic to be connected to HP... in fact, it has been a while since I've read a Naruto fic so it really sounded quite fun <3

There is so much that could be done with a Soul Reaper Harry XD lol But I'm leaning more towards the Kitsune <3 lol I love my foxes <3 Just ask Kurama <3 lol

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

I like names <3

Yeah but your leaning towards the Naruto/HP (I am to much of a fan of HP to not make it a crossover I was just telling you about that idea

OOooh! You could always have it where a new school opened up and people from existing magic schools and whatnot attend. Maybe even make it a school for Mages or Sorcerers , rather than Wizards, where they take only the most powerful Wizards and Witches and teach them to use their powers, and focus, without wands.

Merlin (in many stories) doesn't depict him with a wand, after all... Though you could use that he had a staff, but I believe that was only in his later years. And I don't recall anywhere saying that Morgan(a) Le Fay had a wand or anything.... Could be wrong. *shrugs* But I thought it was an interesting idea :D lol Ever since someone mentioned a school for Mages in the HP world, I've seriously been thinking about doing something with the idea XD lol

I agree with you that both Merlin and Morgan never used wands however when I make them wandless users I make it so that it is either because their creature blood was stronger or that it was because the practiced wandless magic which works kind of like a muscle in the sense that if you practice wandless magic then it becomes easier to use it and due to the sucky school system and ministry most of this has been forgotten

Also the New School is for both wizards and creatures so I want there to already be a school like in Arcane Academy

Because if you think of it ost magical creatures have the capacity to use magic but it is ministry law that can't be taught and in my fic it is different in other countries

Another choice could be a redo fic but then he would go to school early or later and then go to Hogwarts to trick Dumbledore like in the fic Betrayal's Touch

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

However I should warn you that I still might pick the Disney/HP or Multi Disney/HP crossover because I already have the plot mostly ready and pics to go with it

However if I do Disney how do you want and do you have any disney characters you would like because I know most of them are anthro and mostly beast anthro when I turn them but I really don't like most of the humans and it would work if Harry is afraid of humans or just human women

So would you like

half villians half heroes from the same world

half villian half heroes all different worlds

Circle in which I don't care about the difference between Heroes and villians but focus on father figures

just one disney/HP

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

I

I wasn't expecting the Kyuubi fic to be connected to HP... in fact, it has been a while since I've read a Naruto fic so it really sounded quite fun <3

Speaking of your love for Kyuubi and Naruto I checked your profile are you aware you don't have a list of your favorite HP pairings?

Did you look at the Kyuubi yaoi I posted yet because though I know you don't care for anthro I thought you might have actually liked that one

For your favorite Naruto pairings have you ever considered Asuma Naruto there aren't many fics of them but I love Asuma yaoi

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Oh a few other options that could work

-Multi crossover with various things (please give me a list of manga, anime, movies, books excetra you like and I will think about it IF YOU CHOOSE THIS ONE IF NOT IGNORE MESSAGE)

-DBZ (Wouldn't know yet who to pick or how long it would take because I have barely watched DBZ and would need to watch it first but the idea has been playng in my mind)

-Young Justice

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Oh and true blood however with how things are going with my older fanfics and the fact I have gotten more perverted from this site I might have to move some of my older fanfics on fanfiction.net here

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Oh and you know that my option of Other Disney/HP includes Gargoyles since that is a disney series and multi diney would definitly have it as well no matter what choice of circle you want

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

However I do have an idea of what Harry's zanpakuto as well as who will get Harry as well as an idea for the names of his release form and bankai though I need to translate them into Japanese

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.