Click Here!

Review responses/votes for "Within the Lies"

SilverMyst

Interactive stories can be fun ~  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What Kinks/Toys would you like to see used in the story? (please comment)

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

okay though do to the fact I don't know where you live I don't know if your midnight is the same as mine or if there is a time difference

Anyways do you want to hear another idea I had that is another slut/whore Harry

I probably will not be able to do it but basically it starts in the whole chamber of secrets when he gets bit by the basilisk

Instead of Fawkes healing Harry however the basilisk venom causes Harry to turn into a creature early since he is also a descendant of Salazar (the creature would most likely be a lamiae or succubus)

However the creature inheritance doesn't take right away but either when he has returned to the Dursley's or first enters the hospital wing

Due to the early creature inheritance where he needs to feed off of sex Harry ends up being taken over by his insticts and Hagrid being the new teacher for Care of Magical Creatures as well as his past with raising and breeding creatures ends up being charged with training Harry until Harry's mind has returned as well as if his instincts take over again

Hagrid ends up using a reward and punishing system which if Harry behaves he gets to have sex with Hagrid and if he doesn't he gets punished the sex is because Harry feeds off of sex and is constantly trying to get in someones pants but since Hagrid and him are the only ones around he has to make due with Hagrid and various creatures

Eventually before school starts Harry comes to his somewhat proper mind but is much more perverted and more of a sexual deviant who does gain permanent or just temporary mates at a time using his pheromones which can be used on both gay and straight men that please him but they have to be dominate men at the time no subs

I might end up putting this as another challenge but I don't know and I will admit thirteen is stretching it for me it is just I really for some reason can't stand most fics that take place when Harry is of proper age because I love the whole Hogwarts scene, if I make au I need to show the rest and stuff like that

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

never mind I decided to combine my idea for Harry is a slut with the whole ten start duel creature idea based off of yours

I will also be taking out Vernon and Dudley and replacing them

The one who will take the Dark spot will either be Viktor Krum or Sirius Black

I am thinking of a creature for the light (would you consider Centaurs or a hippogriff light?)

I kind of consider Centaurs dark because of their relationship with the night

any ideas besides Cedric? I don't really care for Cedric but I feel like I need someone from TWT with Harry and Sirius and Viktor are both considered Dark to me so I can't really decide I might add Bill since both him and Charlie are first seen in the Goblet of Fire so I guess they could be considered options to

never mind I decided to combine my idea for Harry is a slut with the whole ten start duel creature idea based off of yours

I will also be taking out Vernon and Dudley and replacing them

The one who will take the Dark spot will either be Viktor Krum or Sirius Black

I am thinking of a creature for the light (would you consider Centaurs or a hippogriff light?)

I kind of consider Centaurs dark because of their relationship with the night

any ideas besides Cedric? I don't really care for Cedric but I feel like I need someone from TWT with Harry and Sirius and Viktor are both considered Dark to me so I can't really decide I might add Bill since both him and Charlie are first seen in the Goblet of Fire so I guess they could be considered options to

Awesome, because I really don't like those two. <.<;; They are my favorite expendable characters though <3 lmao (I'm not evil! I'm Chaotic Neutral, thank you :P lol)

I think Centaurs could go either way, honestly. They are protective and Night doesn't necessarily mean "Dark" even though it could lean that way if you want it to.

Vicktor or Sirius? ... Deciding between them is not going to happen XD lol

I vote for Bill. (Love Charlie as well, don't get me wrong, but Bill needs love too!) I think the curse breaker is brilliant and love him dearly <3 He will be in my story in some way or another because of this fact <3 lol And Human with Werewolf traits? Talk about awesome <3 Oh, and the scar makes him look delightfully dangerous in my mind <3

As you can see my muse is a fickle thing and instead of letting me focus on one story I get bombarded by plot bunnies

Mine is too, so I completely understand my friend! And these plot bunnies usually have fangs and like to bite my arse T_T lol

Sirius-wizard or dog creature (Dark)

To me "The Grim" is like a Black Dog, which I find rather funny. Why? Because the "Black Dog" can go either way. In some legends they are death bringers, associated with the Devil, and signs of impending doom. In other legends they are guardians, protectors, and a sign of good things.

Do you see why I find that so freakin' amusing? XD lol

oh and how is your stories coming I feel like I really shouldn't be talking about a plot bunny I have while using your fanfic forum

I don't mind :D I'm actually thinking about making a thread strictly for my responses anyway and have this as my interactive/contests/fun thread <3 The more I think about it, the more I like that idea <3

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/25535-review-responses-for-hp-fic-within-the-lies/<~~~ And there it is! <3 Now this thread is for polls, contests, and interaction and there is a thread for nice and orderly review responses only for my OCD tendencies XD lmao I like this arrangement <3 lol

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Yes but technically Sirius isn't a grim and I still consider Grims dark creatures it just will be used to show that Dark can be good to also I go by the concepts of light and dark from the fic I suggested so there is no way Sirius will be a light creature plus he will more likely be some sort of dog demon however my dog demon in this fic is far different from the dog demon in Inuyasha

Yeah I also leaning towards Bill and I won't be taking Charlie out I was saying I couldn't decide on the last light one

Now I just need to decide whether or not the 5 versatile mates will have specific Dom's or not

Also Bill won't have werewolf traites in this fic because then he would end up a Dark creature and mess the order up

Actually no I'm not leaning towards Bill I'm leaning towards Buckbeak actually because I can't get the picture of Hagrid jerking off while Harry is being plowed by a hippogriff and I want something unique so it would be interesting

Anyways I have changed my whole design though

Instead of it being a ten point star it will be a pentagram where each versatile is a star point and each dom is apart of the circle that goes around the star and in between each point

The reason for this is because each dominate will have two versatiles they preffer and they will be at the two points that connect by the ring segment that the dominate holds however the reason the versatiles are all connected through the star is because they don't mind having sex among each other or with any of the other versatile

Another reason the Doms aren't connected is because they would never touch each other so what do you think?

By the way here are the Doms and the Versatiles

Doms: Hagrid, Voldemort, Fenrir, Buckbeak,Godric

Vers: Remus,Sirius,Charlie,Kingsley,Ron

(Dom/Vers/vers)

Hagrid/Charlie/? (I'm thinking Ron but I'm not sure) (I chose Charlie as a versatile completely for this reason because who better to Dom him then Hagrid and I thought that the could have a strong relationship from his school days since Charlie had always been attracted to animals)

Fenrir/Sirius/Remus

These are the only ones I have thought of so far if you have any ideas let me know

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

I checked the review response and I know that post was only for review response while this one would have the whole contest things and interactive stuff but what I was saying was that there was no clues on here when I checked

Anyways any ideas for which versatiles each dom should have?

I checked the review response and I know that post was only for review response while this one would have the whole contest things and interactive stuff but what I was saying was that there was no clues on here when I checked

Anyways any ideas for which versatiles each dom should have?

Oh, that. Well I believe there is enough clues to get the general feel of what they are, so no need to give extras XD lol

For my story or yours? And I'm off to work so I'll answer that when I get back <3

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

My versatiles

for example I already decided that Hagrid who is a dom will have a versatile in Charlie and I am leaning towards Sirius or Remus or Ron

Fenrir who is a dom with find his versatiles in Remus and Sirius

So basically each dom will have two versatiles well each versatle have two doms and naturally that means both Doms and versatile will be shared among each other

However it might be easier if I could show you the design of my star how did you get yours?

So I still need to decide on the versatiles for

Hagrid (except Charlie)

Godric

Buckbeak

Voldemort

and I need to decide the doms for the vers

Sirius (though he will have Fenrir so I only need one other)

Remus (same as Sirius)

Ron

Charlie (same as Remus and Sirius)

Kingsley

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Also I know you said that since you were already making me something you wouldn't give me the one shot but I was hoping you would do me a Hagrid/Harry one shot or Harry with Hagrid/Sirius and Remus and any others you wanted where Harry is both called pet and son (think about it Hagrid considers himself the parent of Norbert so why not with his other "pets")

Unless you are willing to go completely out there and give me a Harry/Vernon/Dudley threesome that is consensual (I am so not right in the head oh or adding Hagrid)

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Oh and I disagree about giving us enough close the least you could do is give us a list of possible creatures after all the biggest clue I got was that they could speak parseltongue and feel his emotions but I think only one has parseltongue and the other emotions and if they were snake creatures they could have just tasted the emotions in the air like snakes

It was the list when you were asking for guesses as to what Harry was that helped me figure out it was a dementor

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

My versatiles

for example I already decided that Hagrid who is a dom will have a versatile in Charlie and I am leaning towards Sirius or Remus or Ron

Fenrir who is a dom with find his versatiles in Remus and Sirius

So basically each dom will have two versatiles well each versatle have two doms and naturally that means both Doms and versatile will be shared among each other

However it might be easier if I could show you the design of my star how did you get yours?

So I still need to decide on the versatiles for

Hagrid (except Charlie)

Godric

Buckbeak

Voldemort

and I need to decide the doms for the vers

Sirius (though he will have Fenrir so I only need one other)

Remus (same as Sirius)

Ron

Charlie (same as Remus and Sirius)

Kingsley

Here are some combo examples so far

Hagrid/Charlie/Ron (if the circle where Hagrid was in is connected to the point with Charlie and the other point with Ron this would be the combo)

If the circle after Hagrid going pass Ron's point had Godric then there would also be a Godric/Ron/next point

see so I just need to decide where each character is on a star and which circle

here are the ideas I have

1) Hagrid/Charlie/Ron

2) Fenrir/Sirius/Remus

3) Buckbeak/Sirius/Ron

4) Godric/Charlie/Kingsley or Voldemort/Charlie/Kingsley

5) Voldemort/Remus/Kingsley or Godric/Remus/Kingsley

what do you think?

here are my reasons

1) Charlie and Hagrid seem like they could have been close because of their love for animals , I wanted incest, Charlie is the only buff versatile and needs someone larger then him, Hagrid needs someone besides Harry at school and he can also be considered close to Ron due to Harry

2) Do you really need to point out my reasons for this one

3) I have read a fic where Ron and Harry ended up having sex with Buckbeak then there is the fact that when Buckbeak escapes with Sirius they needed each other and Sirius wasn't the most sane also there are Sirius/Buckbeak fics and I really couldn't see the other versatiles with Buckbeak

the other two I am still debating over

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

the reasons I am having a hard time is because

with Godric/Charlie/Kingsley

both Charlie and Kingsley are the most buff versatile as such they both need bigger men or at least closer in size men and Godric is the only one I can see large enough besides Hagrid to top them

another reason why is because since Voldemort is the Dark lord Remus will be more attracted to him and if I do Godric/Charlie/Kingsley then the last will be Voldemort/Remus/Kingsley and really Voldemort will be close toe Kingsley size

However I feel strange not putting Ron or Sirius with Godric because I think they would be better and at least if I do Godric/Remus/Kingsley I get a marauder in there

Another idea I am thinking of however is not to use Buckbeak but maybe Cedric or another light being and replace Kingsley as a Dom but then I would have to go back and rethink the pairing (kind of wish I could bring James back or save him but I honestly can't think of a way to do that unless I make it one of Harry's unique creature gift)

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

by the way I forgot to ask this but was the one child syren produce just the child of salazars or all of her mates?

If it was the child of all of her mates then how did it gain the genes from Madame killer (I don't really know how lesbians do it)?

Finally is Severus going to end up being one of Syrens mates somehow?

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Maybe I should do it my fic when Harry turns seventeen instead though I don't know how I would go about it or maybe sixteen but that would probably cause the same problem anyways if I did go about it after the Order of the Pheonix I would replace Sirius with Bill

I just don't know

I think I might have to go back to my planning stages but I kind of already started it with Harry turning after his second year

I may have to get back to you later but please do comment on my other posts in case I do chose to go along with my original idea

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Okay here are few other options I am thinking where Harry is of age among wizards

This once gets rid of the whole concept of a balance between light creature/beings and Dark creatures/being mates and just makes them all Dark

Doms

Vernon or Golgomath

Voldemort

Kingsley

Fenrir

Hagrid

Versatiles and their Doms

Dudley (Vernon,Hagrid)

Ron (Vernon,Kingsley)

Remus (either Fenrir and Voldemort or Fenrir and Kingsley)

Bill (either Fenrir and Voldemort or Fenrir and Kingsley)

Charlie (Voldemort and Hagrid)

however this is if I get rid of light mates and just turn the Light guys into Dark creatures I am still working on a new balance circle to

However I wouldn't be the first to make Harry really young if I do the old balance circle and like I said it already started playing in my mind plus I wouldn't know where to go with the new ones

Okay here are few other options I am thinking where Harry is of age among wizards

This once gets rid of the whole concept of a balance between light creature/beings and Dark creatures/being mates and just makes them all Dark

Doms

Vernon or Golgomath

Voldemort

Kingsley

Fenrir

Hagrid

Versatiles and their Doms

Dudley (Vernon,Hagrid)

Ron (Vernon,Kingsley)

Remus (either Fenrir and Voldemort or Fenrir and Kingsley)

Bill (either Fenrir and Voldemort or Fenrir and Kingsley)

Charlie (Voldemort and Hagrid)

however this is if I get rid of light mates and just turn the Light guys into Dark creatures I am still working on a new balance circle to

However I wouldn't be the first to make Harry really young if I do the old balance circle and like I said it already started playing in my mind plus I wouldn't know where to go with the new ones

The thing about Light and Dark is... a person can be Light and have a "dark" background of some sort, be it parents or heritage. It is what one chooses. The choices we make are what influence who we are today. I decided to be a Chaotic person in nature, and therefore I am :D lol It was by force of will <3 lol

You can bounce ideas off of me and I'll add input where I can but... I personally don't read stories with charries under 16 ^^;; lol Just a heads up :D <3

Maybe I should do it my fic when Harry turns seventeen instead though I don't know how I would go about it or maybe sixteen but that would probably cause the same problem anyways if I did go about it after the Order of the Pheonix I would replace Sirius with Bill

I just don't know

I think I might have to go back to my planning stages but I kind of already started it with Harry turning after his second year

I may have to get back to you later but please do comment on my other posts in case I do chose to go along with my original idea

Whatever makes you happy :D

Google XD lol ... and used photoshop :D

by the way I forgot to ask this but was the one child syren produce just the child of salazars or all of her mates?

If it was the child of all of her mates then how did it gain the genes from Madame killer (I don't really know how lesbians do it)?

Finally is Severus going to end up being one of Syrens mates somehow?

Salazar was the only one to give Syren a "Human" child... I'll be explaining more about that later though. Anyway, Salazar and Fairiss ("Madame Killer") hooked up to make more babies XD lmao The relationship was one where they are ALL mated to one another, even though Sy was the center of it all that brought them all together. She was what they all had in common, so to speak...

Besides, the females in her relationship were more for mental and emotional support seeing as she was not Human and needed the extra help... Though how helpful Fairiss could be is a wonder, right? XD lol (Though she definitely taught Sy what it meant to be short tempered XD lol)

Don't worry, I'll be explaining a lot of this in future chapters XD lol

Also I know you said that since you were already making me something you wouldn't give me the one shot but I was hoping you would do me a Hagrid/Harry one shot or Harry with Hagrid/Sirius and Remus and any others you wanted where Harry is both called pet and son (think about it Hagrid considers himself the parent of Norbert so why not with his other "pets")

Unless you are willing to go completely out there and give me a Harry/Vernon/Dudley threesome that is consensual (I am so not right in the head oh or adding Hagrid)

I'll see what I can do :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.