Click Here!

Review responses/votes for "Within the Lies"

SilverMyst

Interactive stories can be fun ~  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What Kinks/Toys would you like to see used in the story? (please comment)

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Actually in my opinion everyone has traits from every, or at least more then one, house it is just the degree of the traites as well as the personal preference of what house a person belongs in.

For example we all know Harry was supposed to be in Slytherin but got into Gryffindor because he begged not to be put in Slytherin (Damn the Lights manipulations) but the hat did say he didn't have a bad mind and he was loyal

Slytherin's they have loyalties like Hufflepuffs but their loyalties are more tied to their families and loved ones

Hermione and Lily were both Eagles in the lions den like Harry being a snake in the lions den

James, for all of his slander, showed he could be just as cruel as Slytherins and most pranksters are clever or at least sly

Dumbledore, I honestly think Dumbledore was like Harry after all how else would he have known the hat takes personal prefrences into consideration and he was manipulative

Basically I am saying is that you can't say a person doesn't have some form of the various traites associated to each house it is the degrees of each trait that get you sorted

Oh and you are right I would love for you to continue on your fic more then chat

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

So I just recently looked at some of the newer reviews to this story and I seriously hope you won't do Snape since really Snape in a harem is really unoriginal and I really dislike Snape

However if Harry is magical creature is it possible one of his parents is one as well because if so what about Snape being in a past pairings with Lily/James as in Lily/James/Severus or something and make him Harry's dad because though I hat Snarry's I love Severitus

The reason why is because I just find Snape to skinny for my taste and it is weird when I read Snarry's because I think of the fact Severus loved Lily and really the fact he never got over it in the books already means that it would be kind of stakerish if Snape went after Lily's son (granted I haven't read many Snarry's because he is to skinny for my tastes)

So please I beg you with a cake that Harry will pop out naked from don't do Snarry

Also I can't really ever see Harry dominating Snape (if this means top) however if you mean Harry is a bottom who dominates his top Severus then I might consider it

Oh I just thought of something that would probably be hillarious to see

What if Ginny was crushing on Severus and tried to look or act more like Lily to try to get him that would allow her to be on good terms with Harry and still be somewhat sluttish or misplaced on how romance works

Also speaking of the Burrow I thought that place was burnt down in the six book or at least the movie and I really just can't understand why people kept going back there when the Death Eaters kept attacking it

Also I am honestly not that big of a fan of Molly because I always thought she was rude to Sirius in the fifth book not only because she gave commands in his own house but also because she kept fighting with him about how to treat Harry

As for Fluer I always thought that the reason Molly didn't like her was because of

Old fashion mother in law/Daughter-in-law relationship where a mother hates her daughter in law for taking her son

I have other reasons in mind to but I really don't feel like listing them out right now

I really don't care so much about the intelligence of Hermione's partner because though I do admit intelligence should be a factor in a persons relationship it is not the only factor in how a person loves each other though I do think that Ron was a poor choice no matter what

Also as to what the bill(series of numbers) said in his reviews I

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Hey Myst I saw you checked out one of my challenges just a comment to what you said on there

yes I do like Anthro's okay but only when they are bara anthro's and dominate

Heck I could even show you links to some pics of anthro's I like maybe then you would understand my love for them

But to each their own

Hey Myst I saw you checked out one of my challenges just a comment to what you said on there

yes I do like Anthro's okay but only when they are bara anthro's and dominate

Heck I could even show you links to some pics of anthro's I like maybe then you would understand my love for them

But to each their own

See, I do check things out <3 lol

Yep! To each their own is my philosophy too! <3 lol

Also I can't really ever see Harry dominating Snape (if this means top) however if you mean Harry is a bottom who dominates his top Severus then I might consider it

That's exactly what has been playing through my mind all day XD lol I LOVE pushy/Dom bottoms :D But it wont be for this fic... actually, I have another fic I'm working on as well (though I haven't posted it) and ... yeah. Kind of a combo of animagus, Creature!Harry, and kinda Cockwhore!Harry for the Dark XD lol I find it rather amusing and it's better for me to work on more than one fic at a time to keep my muse going :D But I wont post the other one just yet because I don't want to do completely erratic updates ><;; lol I'll wait until I'm further along with WTL...

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

That's exactly what has been playing through my mind all day XD lol I LOVE pushy/Dom bottoms :D But it wont be for this fic... actually, I have another fic I'm working on as well (though I haven't posted it) and ... yeah. Kind of a combo of animagus, Creature!Harry, and kinda Cockwhore!Harry for the Dark XD lol I find it rather amusing and it's better for me to work on more than one fic at a time to keep my muse going :D But I wont post the other one just yet because I don't want to do completely erratic updates ><;; lol I'll wait until I'm further along with WTL...

sounds like your taking up my challenge by the way I am thinking of posting some of the stories I have on FF.Net that are also rewrites of old fics that are no longer on here however these ones would be much more kinkier

Actually you might like some of my fics on there though you would probably be squeamish at first with some of the stories which you will understand when you see some of the pairings

sounds like your taking up my challenge by the way I am thinking of posting some of the stories I have on FF.Net that are also rewrites of old fics that are no longer on here however these ones would be much more kinkier

Actually you might like some of my fics on there though you would probably be squeamish at first with some of the stories which you will understand when you see some of the pairings

I suck at challenges, as you can see. Remember, the challenge that inspired WTL was for a HP/DM fic... I can't keep to the "guidelines" of a challenge to save my life ><;; lol Ah well...

But yes, your challenge/request did help to inspire what I'm working on :D

That would be interesting. I'm willing to try reading just about anything, except kids having sex. That doesn't sit well with me at all. I prefer they be 18 or older, and 16 is probably as young as I'm willing to let them be... though Ginny in the fic will be grabbing herself a mate, she won't be doing anything sexual until she's 16 or older... I know back in the "old days" girls were getting married at the age of 13 and whatnot, but... I dunno... Just seems weird.

Posted unbetaed and unedited version... having computer issues, something about scripts not working, so I'll have to edit it when I get home...

Hope you like it ^^;; lol Not what I had planned, per se, but... eh. Next chappie will be better... after all, there IS a bed in Syren's vault XD lol

Guest dark serpent cat

I read it and reviewed as well as gave the guess of whom Harry's mate is also the guessing game was pretty easy the only other one I could think of besides Charlie for that one would have been Godric Gryffindor.

I don't know why I just have this feeling that it was old Godric who came up with Hogwarts motto (don't tickle a sleeping Dragon. at least that is what I think the motto is)

The school motto is my fave. If I ever get a tattoo (which I wont because I'm afraid of needles ><;; lol) I would want to get one of a sleeping dragon with the words "Never tickle a sleeping dragon" under it... or maybe the Latin translation would be better... it would make people ask questions XD lol

I can't tell you if you're right or not, just sayin' XD lol You'll find out soon enough :D lol

And I hope the chapter wasn't too confusing or anything... I know there was a lot of information, and even more to come, and I don't want to lose anyone due to information overload @.@ lol I've had that happen before, it's not fun XD lol Then again, it was my fault for checking out a book that was halfway into a series and they were just recapping XD lol

Edited by SilverMyst

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

The school motto is my fave. If I ever get a tattoo (which I wont because I'm afraid of needles ><;; lol) I would want to get one of a sleeping dragon with the words "Never tickle a sleeping dragon" under it... or maybe the Latin translation would be better... it would make people ask questions XD lol

I can't tell you if you're right or not, just sayin' XD lol You'll find out soon enough :D lol

And I hope the chapter wasn't too confusing or anything... I know there was a lot of information, and even more to come, and I don't want to lose anyone due to information overload @.@ lol I've had that happen before, it's not fun XD lol Then again, it was my fault for checking out a book that was halfway into a series and they were just recapping XD lol

You know I probably will never get a tat either because though I like them on some guys I really don't want one of my own and in my opinion there are types of people who don't look good with tats

For example when I make Harry sub and feminine in appearance I refuse to give him tats and piercings because I don't like subs like him with piercings and tats, depending on the dominate though they might look good with some though I feel there is such a thing as to much tattoos and piercings and I can't stand tongue or much else when it does come to piercings

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

by the way I also would like to vote for Hermione/Sev and perhaps, if you do use the giants trick, Hermione/Grawp think of how Grawp reacted to Hermione it was funny and it kind of looked like he had a crush on her

Have you considered having Hermione descended from a squib line of Syren as well because I love when she comes from her own surprising family history this could also lead her into having her own creature inheritance if you wanted to.

If you do make something along those lines then I would suggest having her be descended from Rowena Ravenclaw or Salazar Slytherin as well though by a squib branch of Madame Killer and Sal wouldn't that just be a shock to Draco and Pansy and their reaction would be hilarious also it would help any of her pureblood supremacist mates (such as Lucius or Draco or someone) get over the fact she is a muggleborn, especially if any kids she has with a magical being can inherit parseltongue ability even if she doesn't have it.

Now I know there is probably not a chance of Ron being with Hermione but I just can't get the image of him and a Malfoy or him and Snape with Hermione out of my head after all at first the two dominate mates would hate each other until someone like a frustrated Hermione or prankish Harry locks them in a broom cupboard or slips a minor love potion into their drinks

Speaking of Slytherin are the rest of Syren's mates the other four founders since she obviously had a mixed harem?

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

However I think Charlie and some of the other suggested members of Harry's harem would look good with Tattoo's though I can only see the more muscular members have large tattoo's but the twins can have one medium tattoo might look good though I think they would be the one who would get something for akin to nipple piercings

Also I can just imagine how Molly would react if she ever found out some of her sons had piercing's and tattoo's she already has a problem with Bill's one earing

Here's the fic that made me think of Charlie with a tattoo

http://hp.adultfanfi...hp?no=600094596

Also the tattoo's and piercings can have some charms in them or be a symbol that they belong to Harry

However I think Charlie and some of the other suggested members of Harry's harem would look good with Tattoo's though I can only see the more muscular members have large tattoo's but the twins can have one medium tattoo might look good though I think they would be the one who would get something for akin to nipple piercings

Also I can just imagine how Molly would react if she ever found out some of her sons had piercing's and tattoo's she already has a problem with Bill's one earing

Here's the fic that made me think of Charlie with a tattoo

http://hp.adultfanfi...hp?no=600094596

Also the tattoo's and piercings can have some charms in them or be a symbol that they belong to Harry

... Hmmmm... I kinda like that idea. Lemme think about it :D And compared to Harry, all of his mates are going to be more muscular XD lmao And the twins having their nipples pierced... OMG! Molly's reaction would be priceless. I... might not be able to help myself with that one XD lol

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

... Hmmmm... I kinda like that idea. Lemme think about it :D And compared to Harry, all of his mates are going to be more muscular XD lmao And the twins having their nipples pierced... OMG! Molly's reaction would be priceless. I... might not be able to help myself with that one XD lol

Yes but I meant the bulkier ones like Charlie, Hagrid, Kingsley, Rodolphus, Fenrir (Though I can't see my dear wolfy with a tattoo after all it is to human for his taste and Hagrid I can only picture have tattoos on his shoulder and maybe his back the others are free gain as far as my opinion goes)

The twins while more muscular seem to lean towards lean muscle then bulky muscle

Also what I meant is that the twins could get away with some little tattoos like a celtic band on their arms but I can't see them with a lot nor would I want them to have much like a giant tattoo on their backs

So basically I'm saying lean should have small tattoos like a celtic armband while some of the bulky could get larger tattoos like Charlie with a pair of dragons or dragon wings which will turn into real wings in his true form

Harry should have no tattoo's or piercings

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

oh but maybe all of Harry's mates should gain a little star of david with a lightning bolt that is just on their butts and I could accept some little tattoo's on Harry if they were on his butt or someplace and they were the images that represent his mates

or perhaps a tiny little dark mark tattoo on his rear that Voldemort can use to keep track of Harry's vitals and instead of burning when he wants to talk to Harry it sends something that hits Harry's prostate and arouses Harry

poor Harry Voldemort would just be doing that to him all the time even when Harry is in class, though his link would probably be good enough

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.