Click Here!

Review responses/votes for "Within the Lies"

SilverMyst

Interactive stories can be fun ~  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What Kinks/Toys would you like to see used in the story? (please comment)

If you do animagus forms then some of his mates can call Harry after it like if Harry turned into a feline they could call him kitten or if he turned into a canine pup like Fenrir and Remus already tend to call him in fanfics

However I would love to see a more unique animagus or the ones that are less used since most fanfics tend to make Harry either a panther or wolf (oddly enough I haven't really seen that many fanfics where Harry was a snake animagus not that I haven't seen any)

Do I know you IRL? Because the fic I'm working on with animagus Harry is with Harry taking on snake form Oo; And that's one heck of a coincidence that you've brought up that particular animal XD lol

By the way can Harry call one of his older mates Daddy either in bed or both in and out. I really don't know why I just have a love for Daddy/Son relationships even if they aren't biological and I would like someone else paired with Harry to have him call daddy besides James, Sirius and Remus (not that I wouldn't mind Harry calling them that to)

I think Voldemort would die if he heard that XD lol

I can also see Harry having the same type of fetish what with how he was raised he probably wants a father he knows will love him and who better then his mates especially if some of his mates are similiar to werewolves in Twilight and adapt to what their mates need at the time.

Members I would suggest doing this for are Remus though I rather there be someone else to, Rodolphus because I think he would always want a child but Bella wouldn't allow it, Hagrid though I don't know why except that he was there for Harry through thin and thick, and Fenrir just because I have the idea stuck in my head, oh and maybe Kingsley though I don't know why

Also may I suggest that since Harry's mates aren't going to just jump out at him that one of his older mates ends up adopting him first because of Voldemorts influence unless it is Voldemort himself. That is after Voldemort learns Harry is a horcrux and needs to have Harry protected plus I have seen fics where Lucius adopted Harry before Harry is with Voldemort which is on here

I was going to mention something here, but then realized that it would be giving away a BIG secret... You'll just have to find out later :P lol

Oh and also with the Dursley's dead Harry will have to go to his next of kin, wait this is six year right not seventh I forgot, and since James was a pureblood he must have some cousins, heck there is a strong implication that Sirius is a distant cousin actually since James mother may have been Dorea Potter nee Black so if the next of kin that lands with Harry happens to be his mate, well I'll let you put the dots together

Actually Wynter I'm a guy not a girl

Harry's mates are old enough and they'll take real good care of him *wink wink* XD lol

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Agreed and no.

No, I do not fall in love with them because usually when I read them again I have improved upon my writing style and think they are crap and want to redo them ><;; ... Yes, I am my own worst critic XD lol And a bit of a perfectionist... Ah well. Though I'll admit, I still love the plots and the concepts when re-reading, the actual style is usually what irks me XD lol

same about the not falling in love with my own fics just the concept

As for the fact that we haven't seen any abilities I have a question if an animagus did have special abilities besides the whole communicating thing wouldn't we have seen it already

I mean Sirius looked like a grim but he didn't have any of the abilities of the grim and Pettigrew if he had any special abilities as a rat I would like to know why he hadn't used them

Also if you think about familiars they don't really have special abilities (I am talking about cats, toads, owls were probably charmed so they can find the receiver) but they have intelligence close to a humans is it not possible that these are the special abilities an animagus has I mean familiars live longer and are smarter but only full fledged magical creatures like Fawkes have shown special abilities so their core is probably what allows them to retain the human nature

also I personally feel that when doing a magical animagus it should be a rare thing to occur

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Do I know you IRL? Because the fic I'm working on with animagus Harry is with Harry taking on snake form Oo; And that's one heck of a coincidence that you've brought up that particular animal XD lol

Not that I am aware of no

Harry's mates are old enough and they'll take real good care of him *wink wink* XD lol

That's all fine and good but I would like to point out that unless he has already married them then this wouldn't matter to the law and the prejudice of the wizarding world would pretty much make it so that Harry can't talk about his mates as well as the fact that Harry is still underage in the wizarding world and as such need capable adults plus who is in control of the Ministry at this time because depending on who it is can you really see them not causing Harry trouble

Oh and what did you think of my theory?

Not that I am aware of no

That's all fine and good but I would like to point out that unless he has already married them then this wouldn't matter to the law and the prejudice of the wizarding world would pretty much make it so that Harry can't talk about his mates as well as the fact that Harry is still underage in the wizarding world and as such need capable adults plus who is in control of the Ministry at this time because depending on who it is can you really see them not causing Harry trouble

Oh and what did you think of my theory?

The Wizarding World will be prejudiced against them, but the Wizarding World will be able to do nothing about it. There is a law in place (at least in this story) that was actually meant to limit those of Creature blood, in a way, but actually ended up empowering them and allowing them to properly protect their mates. And the Wizarding World, whether they like it or not, are forced to accept the unions. It'll be explained in the next chapter, so no worries on a long wait for details XD lol Though the Ministry is trying to destroy said law... ><; lol I really am limited on what I can say/give away though XD lol

Oh! That reminds me. Katy Perry songs "ET", "Who Am I Living For", "Hummingbird Heartbeat", and "Peacock" have just about been my playlist for this fic so far. They all make me think of Harry Potter related things XD lmao Haven't an inkling as to why, but I'm willing to flow with it.

And I hate to ask this, but which Theory? You have several :D tee hee

Edited by SilverMyst

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

my animagus theory in which the magic core is spread out through the body when a wizard turns into an animal which is why they keep not only human qualities and mind but also can't do magic in that form

also another thing about this whole gifts and the magical core could be explained in the form of the magic enhancing their natural abilities such as senses and grace of the animagus with all of the magic that it takes to retain an animagus form the core would probably be to weaken on most accounts to give the wizard any special abilities other then that of combined traits of human and animal

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

If my theory on animagus is correct then it would also explain why magical ones would be so rare because most wizards are probably using a lot of wandless magic in order to keep up their animal forms that their magic can't support any magical qualities the animals would have such as fire breathing or something but ones who have extremely powerful cores might still have enough to gain magical qualities

Though if you do decide on magical creatures I would prefer to see either a basilisk or a hydra both of them are magical snakes granted I would save the hydra for a nine mates harem because of their heads.

personally I feel the phoenix animagus is over done and for a dark or Gray Harry it is so wrong since he doesn't really stay pure

Actually two magical creatures I would like to see Harry as besides the hydra are acromantula because I think Harry could honestly have an affinity for spiders considering they were the closest things Harry had to friends growing up, and hippogriff I love Buckbeak to much and I feel Harry also had an affinity for hippogriffs oh and a third that I just thought of are Thestrals (I especially would want thestrals if your going with the whole master of death angle) though if you want a magical bird I think the thunder bird would also be a great choice

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Agreed *^.^* And Animagus are rare in general really, but that's besides the point XD lol

yes but in her fic she made it sound like all animagus are magical creatures that is the only thing that upset me because from what we have seen they aren't

and if you look at all the sites they say it is not determined if wizards can turn into magical creatures which means that the ones we have seen so far aren't magical creatures at least not in the general sense of the terms and normal salamanders can't survive fire and the magical salamanders can't survive water at least that is what the sites and the books all say.

http://www.hp-lexicon.org/bestiary/bestiary_s.html

Personally I feel that the main difference between the muggle versions of animals and magical breeds of animals in the book is that they have humanish intelligence and since animagus keep their human intelligence while a wizard who is just transformed doesn't might also mean that it is the magic that allows this

yes but in her fic she made it sound like all animagus are magical creatures that is the only thing that upset me because from what we have seen they aren't

Yes, and I choose to disregard that, and make a new rule. To me the magical core has to go somewhere, since it is a part of the wizard it is also a part of the animal that wizard turns to, thus making it magical.

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Yes, and I choose to disregard that, and make a new rule. To me the magical core has to go somewhere, since it is a part of the wizard it is also a part of the animal that wizard turns to, thus making it magical.

Well to each their own I am just more into the animagus that we see in the books and that is what I hoping will happen here

but like I said the animagus form takes time and if Harry is magical I won't have that big of a problem just as long as not every animagus is magical

but to each their own so what Silver does is up to her besides animagus form should take years so even if it is just hinted he started animagus training I would be slightly happy though I prefer him having trained as an animagus since third or fourth year because of his dad or the tournament

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

I was just making sure you knew that they weren't magical in the books then you asked me to explain where the magical core went and I gave you me theory.

After all animagus training is wandless magic which is probably a reason there are so few animagus out there

It is also a self transformation that somehow allows a person to keep their mind in tact though I believe being an animagus for to long does have its own dangers

Not only is it wandless though and continual but the magic also has to enhance the persons senses and change their size I just feel that by the time a person has their animagus form all set up their core is being operating such a level that it is to weak to make them fully magical plus if you compare them to familiars they are like them so I can understand you saying that they are magical I just feel that the type of magical creatures you are making them is a stretch for most wizards

Also I feel my theories on animagus transformations do have validity in them

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Also if you do take some of my theories about the animagus form and apply it to the person I wonder if someone could do a partial tranformation such as changing only their arms into a claw

If so then it could also explain Voldemort's half human, half snake form where it is due to him performing a partial tranformation because it inspires fear among the dark wizards and thus easier to control and the ritual would have caused Voldemort to be trapped in that form until he was able to gain better control of his magic and transform back into human but only use that form around Nagini and in private or with Harry later on

I personally think it would be in Voldemort's personality to actually try a partial transformation just for those reasons after all he is the type of person who always tries to achieve what no else has ever even dreamed of

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Also though another might be that nothing really happens to the magical core and it stays in the animal after all Draco Malfoy was turned into a ferret but he wasn't magical nor did he keep his human memories, contrary to what the movie implied, I think the biggest difference is that animagus still have access to their magics which is what protects them in that form

After aren't wizards just humans who have magic

I know this kind of coincides with your theory and you can challenge it with the fact that is why you made the creatures magical but I can't help but draw similiarites between animagus, magical creatures, and familiars after all familiars do have limited magic and are a lot a like to animagus whose to say they aren't creatures born with a magical core that allows them to think like humans but could we really call them magical as well after all we still call Hedwig a snowy owl and does she really act like any owl you would expect?

And what about squibs they do have magic it is just to weak for them to access and whose to say muggles don't have some magic as well that they can't hope to access after all isn't life its self a form of magic

Oh God is it me or did I just sound like Bill Compton in the first season of True Blood just now

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Hey Silver are you going to both with telling us the title of the next chapter and poll results now or are you going to just stop that because of the forum?

You know another idea I have recently been playing out

Fenrir's creepy looks I like to think that since the moon was so close to being full that apart of his looks was some how a partial transformation.

The reason I like to think of this because of how we have seen Fenrir before it was even in the books as well as the fact that even when in not wolf form Bill was partially affected and I have a hard time thinking that is a very likely thing to happen to Tonk's with Remus in the heat of passion

Other times when I am doing Fenrir I lean more towards the books and end up having a character clean him up for some reason like Harry or Lucius (Lucius because of a mission to spy on Harry's summer home along with Fenrir so they needed to blend in and Fenrir goes because of the fact that even though he is a supporter he isn't a servant so the wards are ineffective)

good examples of cleaning him up are in basic wants and this fic which is one of my favorites

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5331446/1/

Anyways what I really wanted to say here is that recently I have been thinking of a Bill/Harry/Remus/Fenrir foursome which I would love to see

Also I feel my theories on animagus transformations do have validity in them

See, I'm not saying anything on the contrary, I'm saying that I blatantly and purposely ignore the 'theory' we're shown in the books and made up my own.

Now for some odd reason I'm in the mood for Harry/10th Doctor fanfic

Guest SilvertoolazytologinXDlol

Hey Silver are you going to both with telling us the title of the next chapter and poll results now or are you going to just stop that because of the forum?

Haven't thought about it, honestly, but I'll try and update the poll tonight <3 I also wanted to run something past you both...

I was thinking about doing a contest of sorts, offering oneshots as prizes... Thinking about a challenge/prompt game and the challenge/prompt that gets my muse wins a story XD lol What do you think? Have a short form something like...

Pairing:

Prompt: (List at least five things to try and prompt my muse into doing a story. Can be songs, objects, words, phrases, etc. Can have more than five, but I'm not promising to use more than three :D)

:D I'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter :D

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Books are always better than movies <3

I was talking about the theory of animagus shown in the books compared to Raven's animagus

as for the one shot don't really care but what is the contest?

Have you ever read the fic A Life of Lies it is a really good fic where sometimes Harry quotes literature and stuff and it got me thinking of how funny it would be if when Harry gets really fustrated with the Order in a discusion singing is one of his coping methods or he ends up quoteing songs making the Order go WTF and think he's crazy

For example

"Now Harry please listen" Dumbledore says

"No you listen Dumbledore," Harry interrupts "I'm done with you all of you and this war."

"Oh and where do you plan on going," Dumbledore asked "after all you have no one else to turn to."

"So What I'm still a rock star." Harry yelled before slamming the door shut and leaving the gaping Order

"Wait a second," Ron said ending the awkward silence "when did he become a rock star?"

This caused Hermione, who was giggling in the corner, to burst out in laughter understanding causing the whole Order to look at her as if she was insane

That would be too funny! XD lol

And I'm all for different perspectives on things, so I'm not getting into the book vs. person debate ^^; After all, isn't imagination and different opinions/ideas what fanfiction is all about? <3

The contest? Oh! I got this new game called "Dirty Minds" and it got me thinking. I could give, like, 3 or 4 clues. Ex. 1) I'm a four letter word 2) I'm a name for a woman 3) I end in " u - n- t " ... If your first thought wasn't "Aunt" then you have a dirty mind XD lol (Everyone will give their pairings/prompts when they make their guess). Those that guess correctly will go into a hat and I'll draw out the winner to gift with the oneshot :D Thinking about doing a game per chapter, or maybe every other chapter... What do you think? :D

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

May I suggest that instead of doing that with a random thing you use it also to see if people can guess the next mate for Harry this way you can give hints about who the next mate is but not reveal the winner until you put him down in the story

This also gives a people a sneak preview to the pairings which everyone is dyeing to know :shifty:

Then I might take an interest and so would other people

Just so you know, I have dibs on Voldemort!

Speaking of him... how are you writing him? You're still keeping his short-tempered genius Dark-Lord!Mind right? (and just for the record, he does NOT have a propensity to throw around Crucio on his followers (Harry's 4th year being a highly unusual circumstance and thus, an exception))

Speaking of him... how are you writing him? You're still keeping his short-tempered genius Dark-Lord!Mind right? (and just for the record, he does NOT have a propensity to throw around Crucio on his followers (Harry's 4th year being a highly unusual circumstance and thus, an exception))

Of course, because he is :D And I'm having fun imagining his interaction with the twins XD lol Can't wait! :D But I gotta for a little while *sigh*

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

I would suggest making Voldemort like he is in either

http://hpfandom.net/...y.php?sid=29295

http://www.fanfictio...t_into_Darkness

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5432341/1/

I find these stories to be great representations of how Voldemort should be when he isn't evil

what do you mean you have dibs since he is an Obvious mate most people would guess him and if you mean for a one shot others can want to see him

I would suggest not using him for the contest because everyone will probably be able to guess who he is I would do the representation of wisdom as the contest because not even we are sure who represents wisdom and being smart is way different then being wise so you probably chose a minor character for it which means it will be more difficult for them to find out

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.