Click Here!

Review responses/votes for "Within the Lies"

SilverMyst

Interactive stories can be fun ~  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What Kinks/Toys would you like to see used in the story? (please comment)

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

You know I have been thinking this but if Draco and Ron are both creatures and both are mated to Hermione then that would also be an awesome pairing

Other minor pairings I like

Charlie/Draco (They both love dragons and if Charlie is some sort of dragon creature it brings the love to whole new states) (Here is a good pic of an anthro dragon http://3.bp.blogspot...dragon_stud.jpg)

Charlie/Severus

Draco/Severus

Draco/Ginny

ow I thought of one I have never seen Crabb/Goyle/Ginny (Ginny is a creature so she could have them as mates without the two guys turning into creatures)

Have you decided on what Draco would be because to be quite honest I am sick of Veela Malfoys and I think an Ice fairy Draco would be perfect for him or and Ice dragon kind

oh and if the Weasley's tend to have fire creatures in their blood and the Malfoy's have ice creatures in their blood well that would explain their instant hatred to each other

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, because he is :D And I'm having fun imagining his interaction with the twins XD lol Can't wait! :D But I gotta for a little while *sigh*

Not making him a weakling, please? *likes the Dark Lord to be the badass genius he's known to be in the first war. And no 'Voldemort is obsessed with something so he's dedicate his whole attention to it' since, obviously, it's not true.

I find these stories to be great representations of how Voldemort should be when he isn't evil

The only thing is... Voldemort is evil. There's nothing as delicious as Harry fully submitting himself to a darker an evil Tom... The rope play, the kinkiness... on the other hand, Voldemort finally having someone that likes/loves him with all his faults and accepts them...

(all right, I have a thing for evil geniuses!)

One of the things I like the most is Voldemort slowly changing from an evil overlord to simply a Dark Lord due to Harry's love. And I say Harry because that's the only person I can imagine him with, the thought of Voldemort with anyone else nauseates me =___= besides... the only one he would submit himself to would be Harry~~

Anyway, just to pimp another thread that I'm unusually fond of:

http://forums.fictionalley.org/park/showthread.php?s=&postid=1931387#post1931387

What do you mean you have dibs since he is an Obvious mate most people would guess him and if you mean for a one shot others can want to see him.

Oh do lighten up, would you? You're taking things way to seriously!

Guest Dark Serpent Cat
Not making him a weakling, please? *likes the Dark Lord to be the badass genius he's known to be in the first war. And no 'Voldemort is obsessed with something so he's dedicate his whole attention to it' since, obviously, it's not true.

I agree with this

The only thing is... Voldemort is evil. There's nothing as delicious as Harry fully submitting himself to a darker an evil Tom... The rope play, the kinkiness... on the other hand, Voldemort finally having someone that likes/loves him with all his faults and accepts them...

(all right, I have a thing for evil geniuses!)

One of the things I like the most is Voldemort slowly changing from an evil overlord to simply a Dark Lord due to Harry's love. And I say Harry because that's the only person I can imagine him with, the thought of Voldemort with anyone else nauseates me =___= besides... the only one he would submit himself to would be Harry~~

Well I like that to and I am not saying he isn't evil I just prefer it when there is a deeper cause to the war and Voldemort acts like he does to inspire fear

All the fics I have chosen have Voldemort similar to a Life of Lies, heck one of the suggestions was this fic, and to be quite honest in those fics I don't really consider Voldemort completely evil, he just needs a someone who can balance him (A.K.A. Harry)

Also I can understand you in some parts because I always get annoyed with fics where Voldemort allows others and not just Harry to call him Tom It just seems unrealistic and in fact I prefer it when he gets upset with Harry calling him Tom as well when they aren't in the heat of passion.

Oh and Silver if you do let Harry call him Tom it shouldn't be the Dark Lords decision it should be because Harry refuses to call him Voldemort which pisses Voldie off but eventually, after a ton of hexing each other, he gets used to it and will allow Harry to do it in private that is what I love to see

Because anything else seems a tad unrealistic and it is hilarious how they act

Also there is a difference between evil and sadistic and how Voldemort is in those fics make me think he isn't really evil so much as he is sadistic because Voldemort does what he does for the sake of the wizarding world but his ways are cruel but I like it when he is more the end justifies the mean

Also I agree about the whole Harry being the only one to do this I do sometimes mention Bella/Voldemort in some of my fics but they are never an actual couple even when they are Harry's parents (yes lots of drama there)

Oh do lighten up, would you? You're taking things way to seriously!

Am not *pouts*

If she gets my Voldemort then I call dibs on Hagrid and Fenrir (what can I say I like big, hairy men :D)

*comedy note*

(Oh don't growl at me Sirius it is not like you're in the fic, If you want Harry then come back to life and if you are stuck in dog form well go hump him)

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Oh and you know what I have been thinking because of that fic

Fenrir turning children sound kind of similar to how Voldemort and others treat the war

I mean Fenrir want to make the werewolf population grow which is why he attacks children and takes them away to train on most cases so couldn't that really be considered the same as Voldemort with the killing of muggleborns in A Life of Lies

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

By the way Silver for some of the kinks Harry is into I hope you give reasons

for example

D/s relationship

if you think about it all Harry's life he had been taught to obey the Dursley's then when he had entered the wizarding world he had to obey expectations as well as the fact he had to lead and shoulder everyone safety on to himself. So it isn't to much of a stretch to think that Harry enjoys obeying people that he trusts and chooses because obedience was what he was most used to but he only obey's those he trusts and only in bed.

Masochism:

Harry is used to pain as a child and growing up he had experience far worse pains (basilisk venom, possession, cruciatus) he also has experienced great emotional pain and I read somewhere that emotional pain is always worse then physical pain.

What I am going with this is that Harry has felt such terrible pains while being numb to the pain the Dursley's gave him that he probably subconsciously began to enjoy feeling minor physical pain which also proved to be an escape from his emotional pain of losing Sirius granted I wouldn't take the pain to much or else it really would hurt Harry

As for Bondage well what I saw in the fic Raven suggested I find to be a good representation and I am recently reading a fanfic called Bigger Than He Is which is a Remus Harry but similar to the fic Raven suggested

I am just saying that you might want to briefly mention the psychology of each kink, especially if people start flaming you for it

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

See, I'm not saying anything on the contrary, I'm saying that I blatantly and purposely ignore the 'theory' we're shown in the books and made up my own.

Now for some odd reason I'm in the mood for Harry/10th Doctor fanfic

You know thinking back I do the same but instead of animagus for me it is making Dorea Potter nee Black Harry's grandmother

In the books it is doubtful that she is because James was born in the later life of his parents and considering how long wizards live (which is definitely over a hundred since we have seen those who surpasses Dumbledore in age) and the fact Dorea died at the age of 57 it is considered doubtful that she is Harry's grandmother (though Personally if Dorea wasn't Harry's grandmother I would like to know what happened to their son)

I also use Dorea because of the relation she had to the Black family which if Harry was descended from the Blacks and made heir by Sirius it would explain how he is able to gain lordship and Kreacher as well as the fact it makes Sirius an actual relative and Harry would be descended from Phineaus which I think might make things hilarious if either of them realized that

Granted when I look at the tree and time lines there aren't that many wizards who lived pass a hundred and if James parents died when he turned seventeen then it actually might match

well either way I just like making Dorea and Charlus Potter Harry's grandparents no matter what the book says

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Hey Silver I've been thinking that you might really like the Remus/Harry fic I mentioned earlier so I'm putting the link up for you it might give you some good ideas

http://hp.adultfanfi...hp?no=600025196

and I really do hope you use Remus but I don't know if he should be wise or loyal to be honest because he is wise in some things but he is a complete idiot at times and though we have already determined that wisdom doesn't mean being smart and that everyone makes mistakes I am not so sure he can be considered wise and we have already discuss the whole loyalty thing with the fight between me and Raven

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

By the way I live in a state by the east coast (I am not saying where) so with the hurricane my town is expected to get major lighting storms later tonight and all of tomorrow and our power is likely to go out so I don't know how long I will be able to stay online or when I will get back to you I will try and visit here as much as I can for now but I don't know when I will get back to you after today

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Oh and I just thought of someone for your wisdom part.....Fawkes

Now I know you can't do anthro's however if you gave Fawkes the power to turn into a human or human like being with large phoenix wings then you really wouldn't be the first to do that and it would explain Fawkes attachment to Harry

I was about to suggest a threesome between Voldemort/Fawkes and Harry but with Voldemort being one of the least pure of heart there are in the series I don't think it will be realistic and I really dislike Voldemort as anything but how he was in the fics I suggested but if you do

Hagrid well we all know he loves animals and he is one of the purest, bordering niave, people we have seen in the books

Though if you are doing Fenrir I would prefer to see Remus or a new one Bill Weasley though that one might be more difficult since you aren't doing the sixth book

By the way I live in a state by the east coast (I am not saying where) so with the hurricane my town is expected to get major lighting storms later tonight and all of tomorrow and our power is likely to go out so I don't know how long I will be able to stay online or when I will get back to you I will try and visit here as much as I can for now but I don't know when I will get back to you after today

I live on by the East Coast (completely understand the non-specifics) as well, but further inland. We are expected to get storms, so I feel you on that one. I hope you're safe DSC and hope to chat with you again soon <3

*~.~* My prayers are with everyone in Irene's path. <3

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

I live on by the East Coast (completely understand the non-specifics) as well, but further inland. We are expected to get storms, so I feel you on that one. I hope you're safe DSC and hope to chat with you again soon <3

Thank you and I wish you luck

*~.~* My prayers are with everyone in Irene's path. <3

I feel the same

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

I think Voldemort would die if he heard that XD lol

He might but then again he is a narcissist (which is very common among characters if you ask me) and with Harry looking a lot like Voldemort when he was young (which I didn't see it in the movies) Voldemort might just be turned on by it

What I mean is Voldemort being a narcissist would probably find his ego stocked when he learns his former enemy has come to view him more as a father then any of the Light

Also if Voldemort does adopt Harry well that would be funny and I know you said that there are laws for his mates to take care of him but if the Ministry Death Eaters had done some searching to see who could claim Harry for their master

don't forget that with the fact no one knows about Harry's mates yet the ministry is probably frantic with trying to find gaurdians and James was a pureblood so he probably have a few distant cousin or near cousins who are dark and can claim Harry through a trial

and learned that Harry is related to their lord either because Lily was a descendant of a squib line from the Slytherins or because of James through the Peverrell line and he is disguised with the backing up of various ministry officials as well as being Harry's future mate, even if no one knows it, then he could probably get away with taking Harry and adopting him before they even start mating

Also Voldemort wants Harry to willingly be on his side or at least nuetral and thus really does treat Harry like a son well let's just say his ego would be stoked and his lust even greater if Harry considered him more of a father then anyone else and that Voldemort's 'son' wants his daddy's dick plus who would else is better at being with the Dark Lords son then the Dark Lord himself

This also would play with your mate law because they are mates

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

I have actually seen a fic where Voldemort and Harry are the main pairing but Voldemort can become Harry's legal gaurdian by those means I just don't know where it was or when it was last updated since I think there were only a few chapters

good news (well for me) the storms passed my town and we still have power

Good to hear! We managed to maintain power as well, which is somewhat surprising. I'm glad Irene wasn't as bad as they were predicting, even if it was still pretty bad.

Sadly I've been rather ill today and haven't had a chance to type up the chapter T.T Now that I'm feeling a bit better, I'm going to try and be a little more productive XD lol Can't make any promises about it being up tonight, but I can tell you one thing...

The first game/clue will be in the AN <3

He might but then again he is a narcissist (which is very common among characters if you ask me) and with Harry looking a lot like Voldemort when he was young (which I didn't see it in the movies) Voldemort might just be turned on by it

What I mean is Voldemort being a narcissist would probably find his ego stocked when he learns his former enemy has come to view him more as a father then any of the Light

Also if Voldemort does adopt Harry well that would be funny and I know you said that there are laws for his mates to take care of him but if the Ministry Death Eaters had done some searching to see who could claim Harry for their master

don't forget that with the fact no one knows about Harry's mates yet the ministry is probably frantic with trying to find gaurdians and James was a pureblood so he probably have a few distant cousin or near cousins who are dark and can claim Harry through a trial

and learned that Harry is related to their lord either because Lily was a descendant of a squib line from the Slytherins or because of James through the Peverrell line and he is disguised with the backing up of various ministry officials as well as being Harry's future mate, even if no one knows it, then he could probably get away with taking Harry and adopting him before they even start mating

Also Voldemort wants Harry to willingly be on his side or at least nuetral and thus really does treat Harry like a son well let's just say his ego would be stoked and his lust even greater if Harry considered him more of a father then anyone else and that Voldemort's 'son' wants his daddy's dick plus who would else is better at being with the Dark Lords son then the Dark Lord himself

This also would play with your mate law because they are mates

I have to admit, that would be pretty interesting XD lol But I have an idea that's somewhat along those lines and... Okay, now you're really weirding me out XD lol How did you know that Harry's mother was from a Squib in the Slytherin line? That seems like too much of a coincidence XD lol (I don't mind mentioning this now, because it's in the upcoming chapter XD lol)

And, funnily enough, because he is in fact going to be blood related to the Black family, and Sirius appoints him the heir, so it will fall on the Black sisters to take care of him until he is officially of age... or married...

I don't know which is more amusing, Harry's reaction to the news, or the twins' reaction.

And I can't seem to stay awake... Lovely. A sure sign my body needs rest and will take it whether I want to or not XD lol Well, there is always tomorrow. I'll try and work on it more tomorrow. I might just have to take a week off, even though I don't want to. Ah well, if there isn't an update during the week then there will be one no later than next Sunday (if RL allows it XD lol)

I'm going to bed now <3

Edited by SilverMyst

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

I have to admit, that would be pretty interesting XD lol But I have an idea that's somewhat along those lines and... Okay, now you're really weirding me out XD lol How did you know that Harry's mother was from a Squib in the Slytherin line? That seems like too much of a coincidence XD lol (I don't mind mentioning this now, because it's in the upcoming chapter XD lol)

Actually it could be because I use and love that Plot bunny because to be quite honest I hate how Parseltongue was looked at by even Harry in the books, seriously how is speaking to snakes evil I would love to speak to almost any kind of animal, and I also hated that Harry lost it due to the whole horcrux thing

I also love the plot bunny where muggle borns are decendants of squibs (which I read J.k. admitted in an interview) which is why I suggested this and the fanfic Harry Potter and the Descent into Darkness

And, funnily enough, because he is in fact going to be blood related to the Black family, and Sirius appoints him the heir, so it will fall on the Black sisters to take care of him until he is officially of age... or married...

I don't know which is more amusing, Harry's reaction to the news, or the twins' reaction

Oh good I love it when Bella goes either mamma hen or insane aunty who teaches you wicked tricks which in this case is spells granted that doesn't mean I don't mind people killing her off either

As for the Black sisters don't forget that Tonk's mother is sister to both Bella and Narcissa and with Bella being a convict well I am sure that Dumbledore will try to get Harry in the custody of Andromeda (Tonk's mother) while Lucius in the ends wins the fight for Narcissa

I also hope Tonks sides with Harry I just love her to much to have her be evil

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

And I can't seem to stay awake... Lovely. A sure sign my body needs rest and will take it whether I want to or not XD lol Well, there is always tomorrow. I'll try and work on it more tomorrow. I might just have to take a week off, even though I don't want to. Ah well, if there isn't an update during the week then there will be one no later than next Sunday (if RL allows it XD lol)

I'm going to bed now <3

Great now I am freaked out because that is how I have been feeling like all day as well as nausous we are clearly on the same mind link and that is scary

In fact I just woke up from a nap

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

you know speaking of Tonk's mother there is proof besides Severus that not everyone in Slytherin is evil

which is honestly my biggest annoyance, the fact that Slytherin's were automatically considered evil, and is why I love Harry is a Slytherin fics because it shows Slytherin in new light

Also it really upset me when Dumbledore blamed Voldemort's soul shard for the hat nearly putting Harry is Slytherin personally I feel that considering how his life was with the Dursley's and the fact he had to get out of a lot of things as well as in them kind of shows he needed to being cunning and sly to survive such things while staying sane

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

another annoyance I had with the books was how everything related to the Dark was considered evil

I personally love Darkness and believe more along the lines of the asian concepts of yin and yang where light doesn't always mean good and darkness doesn't always mean evil

Now even though I do have some issues with the books they still prove to be my favorite books and really I felt it was more of the wizards and not J.K.'s fault for that because Remus and Hagrid were both considered Dark creatures to wizards but they were some of the Nicest characters in the book

So just for future tense I am not bashing the books

you know speaking of Tonk's mother there is proof besides Severus that not everyone in Slytherin is evil

which is honestly my biggest annoyance, the fact that Slytherin's were automatically considered evil, and is why I love Harry is a Slytherin fics because it shows Slytherin in new light

Slytherins are not evil... they are, however, annoying as hell!

Reason why I love Ravenclaw!Harry stories.

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Slytherins are not evil... they are, however, annoying as hell!

Reason why I love Ravenclaw!Harry stories.

Well I am a fan of both Slytherin Harry and Ravenclaw Harry actually when I take personality test to see which house I belong in Slytherin and Ravenclaw are my two most ofter

Also there are annoying Ravenclaws Cho and her friend who ratted Dumbledore's army to Umbridge in the fifth book (I don't care much for Cho as you can see)

Heck there are annoying people in every houses really

Guest SilvertoolazytologinXDlol

Well I am a fan of both Slytherin Harry and Ravenclaw Harry actually when I take personality test to see which house I belong in Slytherin and Ravenclaw are my two most ofter

Also there are annoying Ravenclaws Cho and her friend who ratted Dumbledore's army to Umbridge in the fifth book (I don't care much for Cho as you can see)

Heck there are annoying people in every houses really

Amen!

Funny you should mention that XD lol I believed for sure I would be placed in Ravenclaw when I took a test, and it placed me in Slytherin XD lol The most hilarious part is I have traits from all the houses, my brother even admitted it!, but he was certain I would be in Hufflepuff... actually, I believe his words were something along the lines of: "the sorting hat would place your crazy ass in Hufflepuff" XD lol

I took another test which placed me in Ravenclaw, and those are the only two tests I've taken. I believe the only reason I was placed in Ravenclaw on the second one was because it was an essay and whoever was "sorting" me thought I'd never shut up and placed me in Ravenclaw XD lol I believe my entry was far more detailed and quite a bit longer than was necessary XD lol But I was just having so much fun! And I don't mind revealing my personality and feelings from time to time, for my amusement of course! XD lol

I agree with both of you, to a point, on annoyances. But, like with all things, there are good and bad. What irks me is people forget those lovely shades of grey <3

I need to get to typing <.< I'm feeling good right now, so I need to take advantage of it <3 Not that I don't love chatting with you two, because I could chat with you guys all day!, but I believe you would prefer I get the next chapter done before hanging out, am I right? XD lol *huggles*

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.