Click Here!

Review responses/votes for "Within the Lies"

SilverMyst

Interactive stories can be fun ~  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What Kinks/Toys would you like to see used in the story? (please comment)

Oh and I disagree about giving us enough close the least you could do is give us a list of possible creatures after all the biggest clue I got was that they could speak parseltongue and feel his emotions but I think only one has parseltongue and the other emotions and if they were snake creatures they could have just tasted the emotions in the air like snakes

It was the list when you were asking for guesses as to what Harry was that helped me figure out it was a dementor

... And you know I can't say anything yet. <.< :P lol And if you refer back to the song on page 2, you'll understand why George senses Harry's emotion. It's a trait that only one of his mates can truly possess. And just because two people come from the same genes (or egg in this case I suppose) that doesn't mean they will inherit everything equally.

I've seen identical twins where one has to wear glasses while the other did not. And there was a case where one twin had asthma and all that crud while the other didn't. The same, yet they inherited different traits :D lol It happens <3

Ah, so that's how. But the twins' creature isn't as obscure, so it should be okay...

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

don't know if I can photoshop anyways here is what I finally decided on

Harry will end up gaining his creature inheritance the summer after his fifth year or just when Sirius is about to fall into the viel

Harry's powers will cause three men to including Sirius to come out

the other two men will be James Potter and Godric Gryffindor (another possibility is that Harry ends up time traveling with his friends as he tries to escape the DE's and starts out in Founders time)

depending whether I will start out before Sirius falls and do time travel or not will depend how the rest goes but Harry will have the following

Dom

Godric (Satyr which will be considered light)

Voldemort (dark wizard)

Kingsley (light wizard though thinking of making him something else)

Hagrid (Giant dark)

Fenrir (werewolf dark)

vers

James (satyr light)

Charlie (I am either keeping him a wizard or turning him into a Quetzalcoatl, light)

Remus (Dark werewolf)

Sirius (dark demon dog)

Ron (Light ?)

here are the pairings

Godric will be with both Sirius and James

Fenrir will have remus and Sirius

Voldemort will have (ironically) James and Ron and trust me there will be a ton of tension between these three just like Remus,Sirius and Fenrir

Hagrid has Charlie and Remus

Kingsley has Ron and Charlie

so what do you think

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

... And you know I can't say anything yet. <.< :P lol And if you refer back to the song on page 2, you'll understand why George senses Harry's emotion. It's a trait that only one of his mates can truly possess. And just because two people come from the same genes (or egg in this case I suppose) that doesn't mean they will inherit everything equally.

I've seen identical twins where one has to wear glasses while the other did not. And there was a case where one twin had asthma and all that crud while the other didn't. The same, yet they inherited different traits :D lol It happens <3

Ah, so that's how. But the twins' creature isn't as obscure, so it should be okay...

I am aware of this (twin thing) and maybe I just missed some clues but to me the most likely chance is a snake creature even if it is only one but I still can't decide and like I said it is easier to figure out when there is a list of possible choices

The thing about Light and Dark is... a person can be Light and have a "dark" background of some sort, be it parents or heritage. It is what one chooses. The choices we make are what influence who we are today. I decided to be a Chaotic person in nature, and therefore I am :D lol It was by force of will <3 lol

if you have gotten far enough in the fic I suggested you and remembered that I chose to go along that concept of affinities

then you might remember that Sirius may have chosen to side with the light and practice light magic made his core go closer to nuetral but his magical core due to heritage and childhood training is essentially Dark, not only that but he will gain a creature inheritance and the only creatures in his line are Dark

It is this reason why Sirius will be considered a Dark mate

Google XD lol ... and used photoshop :D

I don't think I have that

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

the reason for my saying that for possible choices is because not only can people not know the creature but also there are a ton of different creatures with what few clues there are to pick from so by knowing your general mind it would be easier to find out

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

oh you know what I think I messed the pairings up but if you have any good ideas for mate combos I would really like to hear them and your reasoning because I don't like Voldemort vers and I think he needs at least one dark affinity being or creature as his vers (the reason you will see in that fic I suggested later

now I think I will go to bed :gn:

ps please keep the characters in my design when suggesting pairings I would suggest by drawing a pentagram and puting doms in between each point while vers are in each point be careful though

Definite combo

Hagrid/Charlie/?

Godric/James/Sirius

Fenrir/Remus/Sirius

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Actually I think I have got the pairings decided some what

However that is only if I do balanced because honestly I just don't know if I should bother given each Dom two versatiles or just let them do as they wish because I am honestly having a hard time fitting people with Voldemort when Voldemort is Dom (I am not saying that smaller guys always bottom I just like it that way and then there is personality clashes)

So I am wondering whether it should be balanced or all Dark mates though I am thinking of doing time travel where Harry and some of his mates go back to Founders and Riddle era and learn the truth about Tom as well as where to find Godric

Also where are you I haven't heard a reply in awhile I hope this means you're working on your fics

I also think however that Tom should have only dark mates and trying to fit personality and body types is causing problems if you could think of anything please let me know

Doms:

1. Godric (Light)
  2. Voldemort (Dark)
  3. Fenrir (Dark)
  4. Hagrid (Dark)
  5. Buckbeak, Kingsley or OC at this rate I might have to get rid of Kingsley but I want him (Light)

Vers

1. Ron (Light)
  2. Charlie (Light)
  3. Remus (Dark)
  4. Sirius (Dark)
  5. Kingsley or OC or James (Light)

This is only if it is balanced but really I am starting to like this pairing to much even if I wish I could add Rodolphus

Anyways if you could think of a way to arrange it for me and send a link to the pic I would appreciate it to discuss matters better

Actually I think I have got the pairings decided some what

However that is only if I do balanced because honestly I just don't know if I should bother given each Dom two versatiles or just let them do as they wish because I am honestly having a hard time fitting people with Voldemort when Voldemort is Dom (I am not saying that smaller guys always bottom I just like it that way and then there is personality clashes)

So I am wondering whether it should be balanced or all Dark mates though I am thinking of doing time travel where Harry and some of his mates go back to Founders and Riddle era and learn the truth about Tom as well as where to find Godric

Also where are you I haven't heard a reply in awhile I hope this means you're working on your fics

I also think however that Tom should have only dark mates and trying to fit personality and body types is causing problems if you could think of anything please let me know

Doms:

1. Godric (Light)
  2. Voldemort (Dark)
  3. Fenrir (Dark)
  4. Hagrid (Dark)
  5. Buckbeak, Kingsley or OC at this rate I might have to get rid of Kingsley but I want him (Light)

Vers

1. Ron (Light)
  2. Charlie (Light)
  3. Remus (Dark)
  4. Sirius (Dark)
  5. Kingsley or OC or James (Light)

This is only if it is balanced but really I am starting to like this pairing to much even if I wish I could add Rodolphus

Anyways if you could think of a way to arrange it for me and send a link to the pic I would appreciate it to discuss matters better

If you can tell me the definite pairings (vers/dom/vers kinda thing) then I can see if I can make yours star for you since I have photoshop <3

don't know if I can photoshop anyways here is what I finally decided on

Harry will end up gaining his creature inheritance the summer after his fifth year or just when Sirius is about to fall into the viel

Harry's powers will cause three men to including Sirius to come out

the other two men will be James Potter and Godric Gryffindor (another possibility is that Harry ends up time traveling with his friends as he tries to escape the DE's and starts out in Founders time)

depending whether I will start out before Sirius falls and do time travel or not will depend how the rest goes but Harry will have the following

Dom

Godric (Satyr which will be considered light)

Voldemort (dark wizard)

Kingsley (light wizard though thinking of making him something else)

Hagrid (Giant dark)

Fenrir (werewolf dark)

vers

James (satyr light)

Charlie (I am either keeping him a wizard or turning him into a Quetzalcoatl, light)

Remus (Dark werewolf)

Sirius (dark demon dog)

Ron (Light ?)

here are the pairings

Godric will be with both Sirius and James

Fenrir will have remus and Sirius

Voldemort will have (ironically) James and Ron and trust me there will be a ton of tension between these three just like Remus,Sirius and Fenrir

Hagrid has Charlie and Remus

Kingsley has Ron and Charlie

so what do you think

You're just lucky my Quetzalcoatl in the fic isn't really a Quetzy, just looks like one <.< Otherwise I'd be freaking out right about now XD lol ... Sometimes we think too much alike XD lmao

Ooooh, I like time travel fics :D I find them quite fun! Everyone wants a chance to f*** with time, after all! XD lmao

Speaking of fics when will your slut Harry fic be put up really want to see it

Dunno yet... haven't really had much time to work on it since someone keeps giving me links to fics to read <.< Not that I can tell who that someone is >.> ...

XD lmao *hugs*

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

If you can tell me the definite pairings (vers/dom/vers kinda thing) then I can see if I can make yours star for you since I have photoshop <3

That's the problem I can't figure out who to pair Doms with Versatiles and I was hoping you had suggestions

Anyways another fic I thought of doing, completely different from the ones we were talking about, is one where Harry has five mates all Dark creatures each representing an element like in a pentagram but without the doms on the outside

the mates for that one

Voldemort (Spirit) (Wizard)

Fenrir (Earth) (werewolf)

Charlie (Fire) (dragon)

Rodolphus (Water) (Naga or water demon)

Kingsley (Wind) (thunderbird)

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

by the way for my dual affinity creature have you got another idea for a name (remember Harry is both a light and Dark creature) so I need a name that shows both his affinities however I struggle when it comes to name

My only other choice is to keep the creature nameless

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Anyways for now lets say I am going with the most recent pairings here is a new combo I think I can work with

Dom/vers/vers

1. Voldemort/Ron/Remus (possible with time travel that Ron and Remus will come to accept Voldemort but I might have to cause Ron to get trained first)
  2. Hagrid/Charlie/Ron
  3. Kingsley/Charlie/James (I can only see Charlie being dominated by Kingsley, Hagrid or Godric)
  4. Godric/James/Sirius (I feel the best choices for Godric are Maurauders or Ron or the Twins....ah chaos I love it)
  5. Fenrir/Remus/Sirius (Can you really blame me for this combo) or Fenrir/Remus/Bill (depends on whether Sirius will be alive or not)

none of this is for certain though

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Chapter Seven: Haunting Melody responses:

This should be around September 18th if everything goes well <3

I'm working over a week straight and my muse isn't wanting to cooperate because of it, soooo... We'll try for the 25th. Might be sooner, but I'm making no promises <3 *hugs*

why do you even bother setting dates when you always end up moving them back

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

if not then for versatiles what about Ron and Remus or Ron and Bill

I am thinking this pairing will be the best

Doms

Vernon

Godric

Hagrid

Voldemort

Fenrir

Versatiles

Remus

Sirius or Bill

Dudley (he will be with Hagrid and Vernon)

Charlie (he should be with Hagrid and Godric if I use Godric if not Kingsley or Vernon)

Ron

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

actually is there anyone you want in particular for a pairing?

or a certain type of Harem because if I write this for you it will be as payment for my slut Harry fic and then you could do any fics for contest I win

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

I only request that I can put some chubby/fat guys in there and they have to become men who can be considered Harry's fathers or brothers for my plot though they can still be his age also they do not have to start out that way because I will have it partially Harry decision or they will end up adapting to be father like men to Harry

This actually can include Vernon because I read this fic where the reason Vernon is so afraid of magic was because of Petunia's lies and I just expanded on it so that when Harry saved Dudley Vernon and Dudley had started to think better about magic

Also I can make it that it was Petunia who was the one to cause most of Dudley being spoiled.

That's the problem I can't figure out who to pair Doms with Versatiles and I was hoping you had suggestions

Anyways another fic I thought of doing, completely different from the ones we were talking about, is one where Harry has five mates all Dark creatures each representing an element like in a pentagram but without the doms on the outside

the mates for that one

Voldemort (Spirit) (Wizard)

Fenrir (Earth) (werewolf)

Charlie (Fire) (dragon)

Rodolphus (Water) (Naga or water demon)

Kingsley (Wind) (thunderbird)

That looks interesting :D

why do you even bother setting dates when you always end up moving them back

You're right, I probably shouldn't bother. I just thought it'd be nice to let people know about my progress and when I think I'll be done *shrugs* Life gets in the way of those, so I should probably stop.

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

What about my last post because I keep mixing up to many pairings so if you have a particular

Pairing you want then maybe I can focus also please consider their personalities

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Oh maybe instead of worrying about the magical balance of Harry's harem and versatiles I should balance it out between wizards and creatures in other words five wizards five creatures

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.