Click Here!

Review responses/votes for "Within the Lies"

SilverMyst

Interactive stories can be fun ~  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What Kinks/Toys would you like to see used in the story? (please comment)

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

good cause I want more hints to the other mates YOU have decided

You know though I kind of wish you made Harry a kitsune because then I would have suggest 9 mates or at least 8 (one for each tail unless you want to count Harry as a tail)

Also when you pick out the mates make sure to have half vesatile half dominates that way each dominate can take a versatile when Harry is to exhausted to satisfy their needs

Though Personally I chose the leaner men to be versatile and the buff men to be dominates so I can't really suggest who should be Charlie's, who is buff and thus dom, versatile except Draco (I like that pairing actually), Ron and others who are Harry's age unless you make Hagrid his dominate and make charlie the versatile

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

do you think soon you can make Harry have a wet dream about some of his other mates (I know it's cliche but I like it) as well so that way we have even more clues and this way you can write a sex scene of Harry and his other mates before he even gains the mates

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

oh maybe that can be a reward for one of your other contest in the future with the mate

I mean like after the correct mate you ask what kind of kinks and place the person wants to see with Harry and that mate

you pick it and then incorporate it into a wet dream as well as maybe in the future actual sex scenes

good cause I want more hints to the other mates YOU have decided

You know though I kind of wish you made Harry a kitsune because then I would have suggest 9 mates or at least 8 (one for each tail unless you want to count Harry as a tail)

Also when you pick out the mates make sure to have half vesatile half dominates that way each dominate can take a versatile when Harry is to exhausted to satisfy their needs

Though Personally I chose the leaner men to be versatile and the buff men to be dominates so I can't really suggest who should be Charlie's, who is buff and thus dom, versatile except Draco (I like that pairing actually), Ron and others who are Harry's age unless you make Hagrid his dominate and make charlie the versatile

Harry... Well, he'll be able to keep up quite nicely, actually. But I had planned on there being other pairings among the mates. Though the leaner ones will probably be the twins and that's about it XD lmao Aside from ... Oh, right, haven't revealed him yet so I can't say...

Who am I kidding, everyone's already guessed it ><;;

Tom will be rather lean, but no one is going to try and take the freakin' Dark Lord! XD lol I can see the bigger men going "Hey can I shove my cock..." *wand with green glowing tip pointed at them* "...into Harry for your viewing pleasure?" *bigger male smiles sweetly and Voldemort smirks*

OMG! I've got to put that in there! XD lmao So has to be a scene, I just know it. It's too hilarious to pass up~! :D

do you think soon you can make Harry have a wet dream about some of his other mates (I know it's cliche but I like it) as well so that way we have even more clues and this way you can write a sex scene of Harry and his other mates before he even gains the mates

Cliche, perhaps... but I do have a plan to give more clues and allow Harry to sexually torture said mates even before any of them know it XD lmao Ah... after all the fics I've seen where he has to endure the sexual frustration, it's about time he's served some justice! XD lol

Cliche, perhaps... but I do have a plan to give more clues and allow Harry to sexually torture said mates even before any of them know it XD lmao Ah... after all the fics I've seen where he has to endure the sexual frustration, it's about time he's served some justice! XD lol

oh maybe that can be a reward for one of your other contest in the future with the mate

I mean like after the correct mate you ask what kind of kinks and place the person wants to see with Harry and that mate

you pick it and then incorporate it into a wet dream as well as maybe in the future actual sex scenes

I like that idea! I think I will use that for the next mate/contest <3 I could give the next mate clues this chapter and have people guess for that maybe... I dunno... Maybe I should wait until next chapter...

I miss Raven!! T.T I hope she's okay, I'm really worried about her.

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Harry... Well, he'll be able to keep up quite nicely, actually. But I had planned on there being other pairings among the mates. Though the leaner ones will probably be the twins and that's about it XD lmao Aside from ... Oh, right, haven't revealed him yet so I can't say...

Who am I kidding, everyone's already guessed it ><;;

Tom will be rather lean, but no one is going to try and take the freakin' Dark Lord! XD lol I can see the bigger men going "Hey can I shove my cock..." *wand with green glowing tip pointed at them* "...into Harry for your viewing pleasure?" *bigger male smiles sweetly and Voldemort smirks*

OMG! I've got to put that in there! XD lmao So has to be a scene, I just know it. It's too hilarious to pass up~! :D

Can't argue with that one but that is why I tend to either leave Voldemort by himself or give him a leaner mate

Yes you should do that but I also can see Voldemort, Harry and the twins in a relationship to

Also though I rarely see it I have seen fics where Voldie is the catcher in the relationship though I always thought it was unrealistic

However I would find it hilariousness if Voldemort did take someone who was much bigger then him like Hagrid which there is an actual fanfic with Tom/Hagrid in it

Personally I prefer the versatiles being smaller then doms and taller then subs but there are people who like it when the smaller person tops a larger person

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

anyways the only people I can think of who would even have the courage to ask that of Voldemort would be Fred,George,OC, Golgomath, and Fenrir the others would be to afraid to even ask such thing, well except maybe Dumbledore and Grindelwald but that is just gross

anyways the only people I can think of who would even have the courage to ask that of Voldemort would be Fred,George,OC, Golgomath, and Fenrir the others would be to afraid to even ask such thing, well except maybe Dumbledore and Grindelwald but that is just gross

Harry would have the courage... though if he did ask it, I can see Voldemort tying Harry up and having his wicked way with the boy just to prove dominance and why he is top... then again, knowing Harry's crazy ass, he might ask it in hopes of said response... hmmmm...

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Harry would have the courage... though if he did ask it, I can see Voldemort tying Harry up and having his wicked way with the boy just to prove dominance and why he is top... then again, knowing Harry's crazy ass, he might ask it in hopes of said response... hmmmm...

But we all know Harry prefers to bottom (I am not a fan of top Harry) so perhaps having Harry ask Voldemort to bottom for another mate which causes Voldemort to restrain both of the mates and have his own wicked ways with both of them

Er... I hope Raven isn't mad at me for my response to her comment on the chapter before last <.<;; I just realized that it might have sounded like I was going to make someone a mate who she absolutely detests when I'm not... I hope she comes back and visits us T.T *huggles pillow*

So I guess that means no Remus (*Sigh* well maybe in your Dark Whore fic)

Eh she might just have been unable to I mean we don't know where she lived so she may have been hit by the storms

or if she is in college she may have just returned or have been busy settling in

perhaps there was a problem with the family

Heck she might just have nothing to say

Anyways I read your response to her and that didn't sound like anything that would cause her to leave in my opinion after all in the past post she would defend what she said if she didn't agree with it

Anyways if you are worried why not just put a note at the beginning of the next chapter though I wouldn't worry to much about it yet

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

By the way this question has honestly been bugging me for awhile now

When you said Harry will now be the middle of the twin sandwich did you mean he would top a twin while one topped him or do you mean something along the lines of Harry giving one twin a blow job while the other took his rear or did you mean Harry does a 69 to one twin while the other one takes him by the rear because to be honest I really only like the last two since you had made it clear earlier that he was only a bottom

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

But we all know Harry prefers to bottom (I am not a fan of top Harry) so perhaps having Harry ask Voldemort to bottom for another mate which causes Voldemort to restrain both of the mates and have his own wicked ways with both of them

Though maybe if Harry gave Voldemort an extremely powerful puppy dog pout it would cause Voldemort to give in, though with great repercussions to both the mate and Harry

Guest SilvertoolazytologinXDlol

By the way this question has honestly been bugging me for awhile now

When you said Harry will now be the middle of the twin sandwich did you mean he would top a twin while one topped him or do you mean something along the lines of Harry giving one twin a blow job while the other took his rear or did you mean Harry does a 69 to one twin while the other one takes him by the rear because to be honest I really only like the last two since you had made it clear earlier that he was only a bottom

He is a bottom, so it would mean the last two options or both taking him at the same time XD lol

Guest SilvertoolazytologinXDlol

So I guess that means no Remus (*Sigh* well maybe in your Dark Whore fic)

Eh she might just have been unable to I mean we don't know where she lived so she may have been hit by the storms

or if she is in college she may have just returned or have been busy settling in

perhaps there was a problem with the family

Heck she might just have nothing to say

Anyways I read your response to her and that didn't sound like anything that would cause her to leave in my opinion after all in the past post she would defend what she said if she didn't agree with it

Anyways if you are worried why not just put a note at the beginning of the next chapter though I wouldn't worry to much about it yet

I dunno... Sometimes my emotions get away with me and I think the worst ><;; Not really something I like, seeing as I'm usually upbeat and optimistic, but that's just one of my many flaws ^^;; lol

Sorry I didn't get the chapter up yesterday, it's giving me trouble... It will be up either tonight or tomorrow though <3

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Well she despised Remus remember that's why I said that

Anyways you should be careful who you pick for the last two mates after all there are so many choices and yet you can only pick two more

By the way when Harry goes back to Hogwarts will he end up contacting Salazar Slytherin's portrait (and I know for a fact there is one somewhere) also will he find a secret library and sex chamber down in the chamber of secrets?

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

By the way I would have actually loved it if you had put Godric Gryffindor in Harry's harem because there are so few Godric/Harry fics out there but I guess it is to late for that one since he would have been light and you have already chosen the light mates

However this reminds me of an idea I have been playing at since I first started writing fanfics however since I can not do it (I have enough to wor on and college) I am going to put it as a challenge check it out when you get the chance it might interest you

By the way I would have actually loved it if you had put Godric Gryffindor in Harry's harem because there are so few Godric/Harry fics out there but I guess it is to late for that one since he would have been light and you have already chosen the light mates

However this reminds me of an idea I have been playing at since I first started writing fanfics however since I can not do it (I have enough to wor on and college) I am going to put it as a challenge check it out when you get the chance it might interest you

Interesting challenge :D

And how would you know I've chosen all the "light" mates? lol... Because when I look at it, the twins could go either way XD lol I might have another one in there to balance out the odds (thanks to the "chaos element" the twins represent XD lol) Or at least another wild card XD lol

*huggles* Godric is awesome, but alas he is taken XD lol Sy would kick Harry's arse from here to another dimension if he tried to take him XD lol

And I'm still not done with this thing... I keep wanting to change things up, and the sex scene... I need to work on it ><;; And now I have to get ready for work. This is so unfair T.T And I can't work on it when I get home tonight because I have the morning shift tomorrow and need rest XD lol

I just need to come to the realization that this chapter wasn't meant to be posted until later this week T.T But it's a monster compared to what I usually write, so hopefully that makes up for it ^^;;

*huggles*

I'll keep you updated. Maybe I'll get lucky and my muse will be okay with it tomorrow night and let me finish and post it ><;; lol

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Interesting challenge :D

And how would you know I've chosen all the "light" mates? lol... Because when I look at it, the twins could go either way XD lol I might have another one in there to balance out the odds (thanks to the "chaos element" the twins represent XD lol) Or at least another wild card XD lol

*huggles* Godric is awesome, but alas he is taken XD lol Sy would kick Harry's arse from here to another dimension if he tried to take him XD lol

Because you said you want balance between light and Dark mates and I still say the twins can go both ways but should be light (besides this can just be proof that being a light creature doesn't mean you are nice)

Charlie is pure so he is light so with his brothers that is three light mates meaning to keep the balance you need three dark mates

Voldemort is clearly without a doubt dark and a mate

You have been hinting earlier that Rodolphus could be a mate though it seems to change with how you are feeling and the only other person I want to replace Rodolphus is Remus and Hagrid

and I can't help but keep hoping Fenrir will be a mate because he, Voldemort and Rodolphus are all my favorite Dark mates besides Hagrid but to me Fenrir takes priority in my mind just after Voldemort

Hence my reasoning that the twins had better be light mates or I will send an army of horny demons after you :D (just kidding )

Also OMG I just thought of something, have you ever thought of doing a reincarnation fic based off of this one before and a gender bender where Harry is the reincarnation of Syren while still a guy and some of his were reincarnated while others were some how still alive in present for

I don't mean Syren exactly but like doing another fic where the mate thing is the same but it is also a reincarnation fic

Because you said you want balance between light and Dark mates and I still say the twins can go both ways but should be light (besides this can just be proof that being a light creature doesn't mean you are nice)

Charlie is pure so he is light so with his brothers that is three light mates meaning to keep the balance you need three dark mates

Voldemort is clearly without a doubt dark and a mate

You have been hinting earlier that Rodolphus could be a mate though it seems to change with how you are feeling and the only other person I want to replace Rodolphus is Remus and Hagrid

and I can't help but keep hoping Fenrir will be a mate because he, Voldemort and Rodolphus are all my favorite Dark mates besides Hagrid but to me Fenrir takes priority in my mind just after Voldemort

Hence my reasoning that the twins had better be light mates or I will send an army of horny demons after you :D (just kidding )

Also OMG I just thought of something, have you ever thought of doing a reincarnation fic based off of this one before and a gender bender where Harry is the reincarnation of Syren while still a guy and some of his were reincarnated while others were some how still alive in present for

I don't mean Syren exactly but like doing another fic where the mate thing is the same but it is also a reincarnation fic

The twins aren't light creatures... I ought not have said that Oo; Ah well, everyone will find out the chapter after this one anyway XD lol

You're right about the balance thing :Dhttp://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/SSOMGShop/c493f9aa.png <~~ Here is a picture of the star and its relations so to speak. Power, Wisdom, and Faith will lean towards to Dark whereas Strength, Compassion, and Grace are the "Light" ones...

Change with how I'm feeling, or how my muse is feeling? XD lol Because right now I feel like crap, but my muse is fine ><;; lol (At least I found out why I've been so blah lately... stupid sinus infections ><;; lol)

Syren and her mates will be reincarnated... but they haven't been yet. Don't know if I'll be doing another fic with them in it, I plan to have them reborn in this fic as the children of certain pairings and whatnot, but I get where you're coming from XD lol Sadly they cannot be reborn until Syren is, and Sy needs Harry before she can... But that will be explained later XD lol

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

No where I was going didn't technically involve this fic

I meant in the future have you ever considered doing a reincarnation fic where Harry was a mate to the two founders and others of that time and gets reincarnated along with them and his past mates

It is just talking so much about the founders and wanting to hear more about Syren's mates caused that idea to pop in my head

Also to me when I am talking about Light and Dark mates I think more along the lines of magical affinities so if Voldemort and the twins are both Dark and there really aren't many good light mates for him because I consider Remus,Hagrid and Sirius all to be Dark due to their creature blood and magical affinity

Have you really ever read the fic Harry Potter and the Descent into Darkness because if not you should because this is where the idea's about affinities come from so you might want to read it to understand

http://www.fanfictio...t_into_Darkness

No where I was going didn't technically involve this fic

I meant in the future have you ever considered doing a reincarnation fic where Harry was a mate to the two founders and others of that time and gets reincarnated along with them and his past mates

It is just talking so much about the founders and wanting to hear more about Syren's mates caused that idea to pop in my head

Also to me when I am talking about Light and Dark mates I think more along the lines of magical affinities so if Voldemort and the twins are both Dark and there really aren't many good light mates for him because I consider Remus,Hagrid and Sirius all to be Dark due to their creature blood and magical affinity

Have you really ever read the fic Harry Potter and the Descent into Darkness because if not you should because this is where the idea's about affinities come from so you might want to read it to understand

http://www.fanfictio...t_into_Darkness

That's what I get for replying while half asleep... like now XD lol

Might do something along those lines later... dunno.

That's the magic of fanfiction... everyone has their own views and ideas about things XD lol Might read that when I get a chance :D

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

you should then you might understand what I mean about affinities actually it might be wise to look at it before revealing what creatures and who Harry's mates are because it might cause you to change your mind about somethings

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.