Click Here!

AFF Holiday Party

Tcr

8 hours ago, InBrightestDay said:

Crap.  I swear I’m working on mine.  I would be done by now, but I’m also helping someone else write something for another site (if you want to blame someone for this...uh...JayDee will do).

Fair warning: Moonlit Snow is a dreaded NoSex story.  Hopefully the fuzzies will be warm enough that it will be nice to read, though.  Assuming this site is still here a year from now, I promise some proper smut for next Christmas!

This dude’s gone amongst the snuff fans like Saint Columba amongst the Picts.

As for mine I finished that first draft and then didnt do anything else. Should still manage it before end of party.

I look forward to starting reading the rest of y’alls!

Edited by JayDee
said contest instead of party for some weird fuckin' reason.

It’s not the length of the story, it’s what you do with it. Chortle guffaw, nudge nudge.

Mine’s up! Surprised I managed to finish anything. :) Probably try and read one a day or so as with Halloween, although with family visiting from the 26th to the 30th or so I will likely get on to some of them after that date. I will read and review everyones though.

3 hours ago, JayDee said:

Better late than never! Except where the heat death of the universe is concerned, possibly. Or the release of another Bieber album.

That said, “ Warm and cuddly is surprisingly hard.” sounds like the opening line of a furry yiff fic.

I love you sometimes <3

That said warm and cuddly seems to be one  of my Achilles heel.

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, GeorgeGlass said:

So, if I host a 2020 Holiday Party, will anyone besides me be participating?

I think one of the problems here is that nobody knew if there was going to be a party until you posted that question.  As a result, at least one story that would have been a chapter in the party, Invidia’s Winter Blessing, ended up being posted as a standalone story instead.

I’m having issues with the internet at my house (I’m typing this on my phone; for those wondering, this is why I haven’t responded to reviews or PMs, and why I haven’t reviewed Winter Blessing yet), but those issues should be resolved soon.  I will begin work on Meaningful Gifts and keep an eye on this thread.  If no one else responds, I’ll likely stop writing that and work on something else, but if there are other replies, I will do my best to have it done by Christmas Day.

I know you’re working that Rudy sequel George, so if you’re happy to have it in a party compliation rather than a standalone then I’ll do a holiday flashfic 1000 worder of some kind to make it a party and give InBrightestDay a push to finish that’n!

1000 words. Actual sensible story unlike last year’s confusing garbage I shat out! I can do this within the week!

Sorry to hear about your IT issues there InBrightestDay – presumably not the snow storm from further up the east coast behind it? I hope they sort it quickly!

13 hours ago, BronxWench said:

I can’t promise anything, but I’ll try for at least a flashfic.

Yay!

8 hours ago, Thundercloud said:

I have two scenes left to write for my entry...sounds possible to finish unless other life stuff intervene.

Again Yay!

7 hours ago, InvidiaRed said:

I will :D

If you wanted to delete the standalone copy and re-post it in the compliation thread I can repost my review no bother!