Click Here!

Snake_King's Story Discussion Thread

Snake_King

This is not a very well trafficked site and even then, most of those who do are readers, not writers.  It's also not that easy to find specific challenges and actual writers who are good are rare and even then, how many of them will work for free? 

4 minutes ago, Praetor said:

This is not a very well trafficked site and even then, most of those who do are readers, not writers.  It's also not that easy to find specific challenges and actual writers who are good are rare and even then, how many of them will work for free? 

No kidding.

I thought about getting accepting donations but really, that's just getting paid for commissions with extra steps.  I actually like writing though and don't mind bashing these out between schools and jobs, usually while binge watching things on TV and while games are loading.  I'm also trying to build skills and a repertoire for when I start really writing original literotica and eventually published work.

I’m not even sure HOW you could get paid to do these kinds of stories, to be brutally honest.  I’m not aware of any system that makes that possible with this site.

3 minutes ago, Praetor said:

I think it's based on likes

Heh, if that’s the case, then you’re the most liked person on this forum.

Well, it’s just that I was looking at the 5 right under your icon, and whenever I hover my mouse over it, it says “member’s total reputation.”  Considering that Rexfan12345, thebooblover and myself all have a 0 in that area, it led me to say that you were the most popular of us here.

Spider-Man/Korra harem

This time, it's not a dimension-hop crossover, but rather, an in-universe crossover. I saw one guy make an attempt at this concept, but he didn't really go beyond one chapter from what I could tell.

Premise: Piandao Parkah, a Republic City non-bender teenaged boy of Fire Nation and Water Tribe descent, has a life that is anything but ordinary. Sure, he has to deal the troubles of school and trying to maintain a low paying job so he can at least support his loving aunt, Mai Parkah, but he has a secret, one that truly separates him from other people; he's the web-slinging, wall-crawling vigilante called Spider-Man!

How did this come to be? He came into contact with a spider-like spirit a few months ago when he accidentally broke one of its statues in a temple on the outskirts of Republic City. He tried to make some money off of his newfound abilities with an underground fighting arena, but that fell to the wayside when tragedy struck with the death of his uncle, Batokka Parkah, at the hands of a crook he let get away.

Now, he takes responsibility and uses his abilities to help people and fight crime. Although, lately that hasn't been easy, what with the triads and street gangs growing more restless, as well as the violent acts committed by the so-called Equalist movement.

However, he may not have to content with this madness all by himself, as a certain newcomer to the scene is on the horizon in the form a fiery girl from the southern Water Tribe who has quite a road ahead of her as well.

If the title wasn't evident enough, this is a harem story, with this version of Spidey getting together with some of the girls from the Legend of Korra. Here're the girls:
* Korra
* Asami Sato
* Eska

You may add more girls and women if you like, but those 3 are must-haves.

Other requirements:
* Build up the romance between Spidey and his ladies, and show them creating a situation for themselves where a harem could work out. I don't want anything rushed.
* Foreshadow future villains rather than have them randomly pop-up like they did in the show, and perhaps change the order of the main villains from the show.
* Recreate some of Spidey's villains in a way that is more cohesive with the Avatar world. For example: Hiroshi Sato becoming a mechanized version of Doctor Octopus, a sandbender is affected by a spirit and becomes the Sandman, a spirit turns a man into the Lizard, etc.
* Adding to the above requirement, don't stick to the typical Spider-Man formula for all of the villains and characters, be creative with it in a way that's cohesive with the Avatar world.
* Develop the characters, and have a connection between the main Korra villains.

Allowed:
* Anal 
* Bisexuality (still willing to do it with Spidey)
* Some instances of exhibitionism
* Changes to body proportions, but in a way that is balanced and makes sense.

Not allowed:
* NTR
* Bashing
* Pegging
* BDSM

That's my idea. If you have any thoughts or questions about it, let me know.

Sorry, I worded that wrong. I meant do you have any ideas, questions or suggestions for the Spidey/Korra story?

Also, I hope that you've been doing well.

I got nothing for the Spidey/Korra story.  Again, really didn’t like Legend of Korra.

I see. Sorry I asked.

I find the set up to be unlikely at best (Aang dying so young, his grand daughter becoming the new avatar, the whole Republic City in general, surprisingly little post war hate for the factions involved etc).  The setting was a bizarre attempt to make a quasi steam punk world that just didn’t click with me.  The characters just weren’t compelling although I will admit some were attractive.  It did weird things with the lore.  I couldn’t say ‘Republic City’, ‘Satomobile’ and ‘Equalists’ out loud without feeling stupid.  The only reason I watched it after the first season was because I was that starved and desperate for Avatar stuff and I still haven’t seen the last season.

I find the set up to be unlikely at best (Aang dying so young, his grand daughter becoming the new avatar, the whole Republic City in general, surprisingly little post war hate for the factions involved etc).  The setting was a bizarre attempt to make a quasi steam punk world that just didn’t click with me.  The characters just weren’t compelling although I will admit some were attractive.  It did weird things with the lore.  I couldn’t say ‘Republic City’, ‘Satomobile’ and ‘Equalists’ out loud without feeling stupid.  The only reason I watched it after the first season was because I was that starved and desperate for Avatar stuff and I still haven’t seen the last season.

Actually, Korra wasn't Aang’s granddaughter. Aside from being the latest reincarnation of the Avatar, she and Aang weren't related by blood. And the setting took place about 70 years after the original series ended, so a lot can happen in that time.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.