Click Here!

Snake_King's Story Discussion Thread

Snake_King

Yes, as far as I am aware, Ivy and maybe some others have stunted aging from Soul Edge shards. I haven’t played V so I cant confirm.  I was figuring that Krillin probably fell to whatever the problem is for the plot, he does die a lot so it’s not even unlikely.  Yes, the major don’ts you aforementioned that I did not feel like typing again.

Makes sense, and I mostly played Soul Calibur V for the character creation engine, which, while limited, is still loads of fun, but Ivy didn’t seem to age at all considering how she looked in the game.  It’s definitely worth playing.

As for Krillin dying, it does tend to happen a lot, although I’d wait a little before having 18 get into another relationship, as her becoming involved with someone RIGHT AFTER getting Krillin killed off would come across as a form of rebound, to a certain degree.

2 minutes ago, thebooblover said:

Hey Snake_King and Rexfan12345

Do you both have any ideas you would like to share for the Ben 10/Mortal Kombat fic that Praetor is planning on writing?

Well, not much aside from these:

• Eliminate Liu Kang from the story altogether
  • Raiden invites Ben and his friends to partake in the Mortal Kombat tournament
  • Ben and Company fight, but are surprised at the sudden bloody nature of it all
  • They encounter multiple characters from the MK franchise, and Ben ends up bedding a lot of the female contestants
  • Ben ultimately wins the tournament without any of his friends and new allies dying
  • Shao Kahn appears in the middle to try and tempt Ben and friends to join his side, but they turn him down
  • Borrow a lot of elements from MK9 as far as story is concerned, just not the downer ending or the good guys getting killed off, or with friends having to fight each other.

The Boob Lover suggested an alternate idea in his challenge whereby Ben is brought into the game by a cursed laptop from Charmcaster that's more of an arcade style game where Sonya and Cassie’s special forces team is being hunted by Sindel’s in Outworld.

Ah, I see.  Not sure about that one, as that type of story tends to create a situation where the protagonist HAS to leave behind any characters he meets from the game.

I think I like your picking up in the MKX timeline idea better, but that’s just me.  No offense to thebooblover.

54 minutes ago, Snake_King said:

Ah, I see.  Not sure about that one, as that type of story tends to create a situation where the protagonist HAS to leave behind any characters he meets from the game.

I think I like your picking up in the MKX timeline idea better, but that’s just me.  No offense to thebooblover.

None taken. I kinda like the idea of picking up in the MKX timeline too.

Edited by thebooblover

I was going to do something like he grows his harem as he topples the regime in Outworld in traditional special forces fashion.  He secures Edenia’s independence and support through dealings with Kitana and disposing of Mileena.  Mileena’s loyalty is earned by promising her Outworld’s throne if conditions are met (again, typical special forces things) and in turn brings the Tarkatans to his side.  Nitara and Ashrah bring vampires and nether realm folk to their side, D’vora and Tanya are already traitors etc.

If I picked up at the MKX timeline though I really don’t see a logical point of insertion for him though, I mean Cassie’s team has it pretty covered.  I also fear Ben and his aliens are somewhat over powered compared to their peers and I don’t think he’ll gell well with the sword, sorcery and cyborg setting.

Here's an idea that I came up with a while back, but never got off the ground. It's not a harem, but it is a threesome and involves bisexuality on the part of the girls in it. Take note that this came to me well before the Naruto manga ended and before “The Last” movie was even thought of.

My 2nd story idea on this discussion:

Hinata and Naruto are a couple who regularly have sex with each other. They have a close friendship with Sakura, whom they comforted after the death of Sasuke. After realizing that she may have feelings for the couple, Sakura tries to distance herself from the two a bit and experiments with a drug Tsunade found at one of Orochimaru's hideouts. An accident causes Sakura to ingest the substance, and soon she finds that she can't get her mind off of Naruto and Hinata, imagining herself being subjected to their every sexual whim. Before long, she also finds that her body is becoming curvier and more sexualized over time, with her breasts getting noticeably larger and her buttocks becoming more supple. When she can't fight it anymore, Sakura decides to be her favorite couple's sex toy, whether they want it or not.

As with most things here, it's an idea.

I had an idea of Ben 10 in the One Piece universe with him being a lost hero and eventually joins the Straw hat pirates.

I'm not sure of the story just yet, but Ben ends up there by Eon or something like that. It's also a harem as well.

Harem girls for Ben

• Nami
  • Nico Robin
  • Vivi
  • Fem Luffy 
  • Boa Hancock

Might be a small harem, but you can suggest some girls if you like.

Allowed

• Clothes ripping
  • Milking
  • Bisexual/Yuri
  • Body modifications (huge breasts and ass)

Not allowed

• NTR
  • Bashing
  • Yaoi
  • Futa

That's all I got right now.

Edited by Rexfan12345

Interesting concept for the Ben 10/One Piece crossover, and Eon throwing him there would probably work best. Would Luffy and the rest of the Strawhats be there as well, because I kind of ship Luffy/Hancock myself?

Also, what do you think of my Sakura becomes a willing sex slave idea?

10 hours ago, Praetor said:

I was going to do something like he grows his harem as he topples the regime in Outworld in traditional special forces fashion.  He secures Edenia’s independence and support through dealings with Kitana and disposing of Mileena.  Mileena’s loyalty is earned by promising her Outworld’s throne if conditions are met (again, typical special forces things) and in turn brings the Tarkatans to his side.  Nitara and Ashrah bring vampires and nether realm folk to their side, D’vora and Tanya are already traitors etc.

That’s a great plot. Which of the MK women are going to be at first on Sindel’s side, but then turn to Ben’s side?

Mileena rules absorbed Edea until the special forces return Kitana to the throne and promise to aid her in becoming Outworld Empress if she recognizes Edenia independance.  Tanya and D’vora are enforcers for Sindel who are defeated and coerced to their side.  Sheeva is head of the Shokan and is defeated and converted.

I’ve got another idea forming for a Naruto Harem story, but I’m struggling a bit with putting the premise together.  Part of the problem is that I’m trying to put the idea together in a way that doesn’t feel too cliché or rely on things that other writers have done so much.

For example, in most Naruto Harem stories, the writers tend to employ a fanmade concept called the “Clan Restoration Act,” or CRA for short, which has Naruto or some other “last living member of a clan” gather as many girls as possible to marry and impregnate so as to repopulate the clan.  As I said, this is used A LOT by other writers, to the point where it’s become a cliché and no longer an original concept, and it’s just an excuse for the writers to put Naruto together with as many girls as they like as possible.

This one fic I heard about, “We Are,” actually deconstructed that cliché by playing it out to its logical conclusion; the person invoking the CRA is placed under house arrest until they produce at least two grandchildren (to ensure that the clan doesn't end with them), and are forbidden to get in fights to avoid risking death. Spouses are chosen for them based not on their own romantic or sexual desires, but on genetic compatibility to ensure maximization of offspring production.

So, yeah.  How to do a Naruto Harem fic WITHOUT using that “Clan Restoration” law.  Any ideas?

2 hours ago, Praetor said:

Mileena rules absorbed Edea until the special forces return Kitana to the throne and promise to aid her in becoming Outworld Empress if she recognizes Edenia independance.  Tanya and D’vora are enforcers for Sindel who are defeated and coerced to their side.  Sheeva is head of the Shokan and is defeated and converted.

Alright. And are Kitana, Jade and Sindel still revenants? Do they start as but then are somehow uncorrupted?

The main issue is I am actually not that big a Naruto fan and never really got into One Piece. The only thing I can think of is some kind of soccubus possession or Naruto doing research to further his deceased master’s novels.

The whole revenant thing kind of confused me in MKX.  Since I am doing a borderline arcade style reselling, I'll say no and they are merely under the influence of Quan Chi and/or Shang Tsung’s magic.  Unless we just really want to see the revenant forms in a lemon or I can figure out how to work Ashrah’s supposedly holy sword into the plot.

5 minutes ago, Praetor said:

The main issue is I am actually not that big a Naruto fan and never really got into One Piece. The only thing I can think of is some kind of soccubus possession or Naruto doing research to further his deceased master’s novels.

The whole revenant thing kind of confused me in MKX.  Since I am doing a borderline arcade style reselling, I'll say no and they are merely under the influence of Quan Chi and/or Shang Tsung’s magic.  Unless we just really want to see the revenant forms in a lemon or I can figure out how to work Ashrah’s supposedly holy sword into the plot.

Ah, I see, well, I meant no pressure on you, and I apologize if I bothered you with it in any way.  The succubus thing has some potential to it.

As for the revenant thing in the Ben 10/MK thing, I think the whole Quan Chi/Shang Tsung magical control thing works better.

The main idea I had actually started with Naruto’s mom.  Here’s how it is now.

Premise: Naruto AU where Kushina never died and she raised her son, and it takes place after “The Last” movie.

Kushina hasn’t had sex or been in any romantic relationship since her husband Minato died, leaving her with some sexual frustration that she tries to keep in check by masturbating every night.  Then, one day, she is visited in her family home by what turns out to be a succubus.  The succubus was feeling bored and was passing by before noticing all the pent up sexual frustration Kushina had.  Out of sympathy, and a desire to stir things up a little for fun, the succubus casts a spell of sorts on Kushina; the Uzumaki matriarch will enter into a sexual relationship with her son, and the two will share any lovers he takes, with stamina and lust to last.

That evening, Naruto brings Hinata to his home for a “meet the parents” situation.  Kushina surprises them by saying that she must put Hinata through a “test” of sorts; last as long as she can without cumming while Kushina analyzes her with a strap-on in front of Naruto.  If Hinata passes, she can be with Naruto, as well as satisfy Kushina whenever she’s “in the mood.”  Naruto is confused by his mother’s declaration, but Hinata, wanting to prove herself to her future mother-in-law and be with her love, accepts.  After about a half-hour, Hinata passes, and Naruto is then allowed to pop his girlfriend’s cherry.  Kushina joins in, and after they’re done, they discuss the fact that it would be a bit much for Hinata if she had to satisfy the two Uzumakis all by herself, so they bring up the possibility of bringing in other girls...

Girls that can be allowed into this new circle:

• Hinata Hyūga
  • Tsunade
  • Karui
  • Samui
  • Ino Yamanaka
  • Tenten
  • Temari
  • Shizune

Other girls can be allowed in, but these ladies are must haves

Allowed:

• Anal (obviously)
  • Bisexuality (girl on girl, but still more than willing to get it on with Naruto)
  • Exhibitionism and nudity
  • Spanking
  • Strap-on lesbian sex
  • Changing body proportions

Not allowed:

• NTR
  • Cheating
  • Bashing
  • Killing characters off unnecessarily

That’s my idea, although, there is something that I will acknowledge about that “Clan Restoration Act” cliché; it creates the situation in which a harem can truly work, i.e., an environment that allows for that kind of thing to happen.  What do you guys think?

Well, let's discuss all these ideas first.

• First, Rexfan12345, I can understand the whole multiverse travel being easy enough. However, one thing to ask and answer first is why the women of this huge harem would stay with Ben since, essentially, he'd be a guy they just met.
  • Second, Praetor, thebooblover, same question, why would the women of MK stay with Ben since he's a guy they just met? Not to mention, ask yourselves which premise you like better; the game-insert one, or picking up in the MKX timeline?
  • Third, I guess that you don't like my “Naruto’s mom does his girlfriend in front of him” idea, huh?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.