Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Jack is more stocky than that although the hair is about right, and I believe both Kayla and Tara are blondes. More like Amanda I think.

Edited by Chester57

Guest Joe Long

Many pages ago Joe posted his own cast list

Jack- Kodi Smit-Mcphee (this is a pic with long hair. I think I'd like Jack looking more manly...)

Kodi+Smith+McPhee+MySpace+MTV+Tower+Duri

Kayla- Emma Watson (some people took issue with her as the lad, but the author must think she's hot, as do I. Also Kayla's supposed to have nice boobs, and Emma...)

watson.jpg

So are there any (free) websites around allow one to enter descriptions of physical characteristics, then give a list of matching actors/actresses?

When I started working on my own cast list I found it difficult to google "actress 18-24 big boobs". In fact, I found that many actresses these days aren't very well endowed (see Watson, Emma). Like Joe described Rhona, I had written Katie as someone who's breasts drew attention. Just now I see that Rachel Hurd-Wood (who Joe selected for the role as Belle) is a good match for what I wrote, at 5-7, with an attractive face and a real nice set of tits. (and I was looking for an excuse to post a boob pic)

rachel_hurd_wood.jpg

Meanwhile, I had found Milana Vayntrub (pictured up-thread as Lily) who I fell in love with despite her being 5-3. That puts her barely taller than Hannah, and then I also realized Milana looks alot like Kaitlyn Dever (my choice for Hannah), except, of course, for the tits. That works into the story - the other girl bearing a resemblance, but not underage, not a cousin, and has something to grab on to. I think I'll rewrite my earlier description of Katie to match Milana, for when I release the updated version.

Edited by Joe Long

Amanda- Chloe Grace Moretz

I don't suppose that Ms. Moretz has a twin brother? Alan and Amanda being identical twins is key to the story.

Amanda- Chloe Grace Moretz

I don't suppose that Ms. Moretz has a twin brother? Alan and Amanda being identical twins is key to the story.

those were the actors that the author jashley13 (Joe) himself had suggested

Edited by Joe Long

Guest Delta4

2m31jqd.jpg

Dont worry about blonde hairs,because girls these days change the colour of their hair more aften, i think Tara- Emma Roberts is OK but the pic above can be more lively and energetic as Tara is.could she be more suited for her?

Guest Dark lust

I might be wrong but in the beginning of the story when he ask his dad if that is really Tara's dad I believe jacks mom her sister and his dad had a threesome jack dad got his aunt preg and Tara could be his half sister that's my theory but I can be wrong I am Human lol

Hey guys! Halfway point!

I'm really plowing through this one, hoping to get it done by Thursday. I'm going to be out of town Friday-Sunday since it's my brother's college graduation and I would love to get the chapter out before then but we will see. Updates to come.

Guest Dark

Hey guys! Halfway point!

I'm really plowing through this one, hoping to get it done by Thursday. I'm going to be out of town Friday-Sunday since it's my brother's college graduation and I would love to get the chapter out before then but we will see. Updates to come.

Take as much time as you need.

Hey guys! Halfway point!

Dont push it, as much as we all want the next chapter, we understand that quality takes time as stated many time before. Keep up the amazing work

Guest JohnnyBanana

I made an account here to be banned 3 hours later. And they won't answer my emails as to why. Kinda pissing me off. I haven't posted in a while because I figured I'd have the account situation hashed out. No dice. They're being cockheads. Anyways, Jashley you're doing fantastic man. I'm loving every letter of it. And your top 10 songs aren't bad, some are before my time but Eminem on the same list as newfound glory? What crime have you committed? Lol I'm a fan of both, although one more than the other. And a movie buff, eh? What's number 1? Is it Shooter? Can we guess?

I'm going to be out of town Friday-Sunday since it's my brother's college graduation

Congratulations to your brother on his academic achievement! I know your whole family is very proud.

Just watched the Gotham season finale! That was intense. Some people are not coming back for season 2.

Yep, quite a bit was PACKED into that finale. Looking forward to next season.

Hey guys!

So I'm coming down to the wire on Chapter 31 and honestly have no clue if I'm gonna be able to finish it before I go to my brother's graduation. I'll be gone tomorrow through Sunday morning so if I get it done tonight, it'll be up tomorrow morning before me and my wife leave. If not, then I will be finishing it as soon as I get back and it should be up Monday morning.

It all depends on how quickly I can get the last part of the story written. Just had a nice big chunk of the chapter with Rhona in it which I was able to breeze through no problem so hopefully this last section shouldn't take too long but I don't want to make any promises. Fingers-crossed!

Hey guys!

So I'm coming down to the wire on Chapter 31 and honestly have no clue if I'm gonna be able to finish it before I go to my brother's graduation. I'll be gone tomorrow through Sunday morning so if I get it done tonight, it'll be up tomorrow morning before me and my wife leave. If not, then I will be finishing it as soon as I get back and it should be up Monday morning.

It all depends on how quickly I can get the last part of the story written. Just had a nice big chunk of the chapter with Rhona in it which I was able to breeze through no problem so hopefully this last section shouldn't take too long but I don't want to make any promises. Fingers-crossed!

relax, we want your best work. The work you are happy with. Waiting may be a bit of a pain but not as much as reading something you are not proud of would be.

relax, we want your best work. The work you are happy with. Waiting may be a bit of a pain but not as much as reading something you are not proud of would be.

What he said. ^^^ Take your time, Joe. If you don't get it up till Monday,well, we've still got the NBA playoffs

Guest JohnnyBanana

What he said. ^^^ Take your time, Joe. If you don't get it up till Monday,well, we've still got the NBA playoffs

Damn right we do! John Wall with 5 fractures in his hand and wrist could sink the Wizards, CP3 hamstring issues, everything got shaken up! So exciting!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.