Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

YNP, While I don't agree with AyeAye on the cabin part, I don't think the passages reads strictly Jack-Kayla, only no Alan or Amanda. Whatever Joe writes he writes, but by interpretation, I still don't see the "only us alone time" wording.

Well, we know Alan isn't affected by the incest idea, and we get the hint Tara isn't as well. After all, she was willing to have a threesome with Jack and Kayla. Would be interesting to see a relationship between Tara and Alan form.

Tara-Alan relationship? Yeah, I don't see that as a real plausible thing. Tara was ok with Jack, but she didn't seem to hop on the incest train. She wanted (still wants?) Jack because she saw him as the only guy who has ever made her feel special.

Finally, readdressing my previous Tara analysis, Since Tara is going to be sticking around, the items on my agenda are still pressing, but not all(or any) I think need to be addressed in the next chapter. Or the one after, for that matter. They could easily get put off by the characters.

@thismy becuase of the passage that was posted.... "birthday present?" -> "Hell no" Seems a little strong of a reaction to me. I get from the follow up she wants to include Alan and Amanda in the birthday celebration but still "Hell no?" She was rejecting even his closest family, those born with him, in her strongest possible terms, being there. To me that sounds like us only. She might make an exception for Tara, if she sees her as part of the us. This would be to me the strongest indication of the way Kayla feels about Tara. And so far not even hinted at in the story I am the first to admit.

while what you suggest is possible. I would be disappointed in Tara at that point. It would say she sees Alan and Jack as interchangable, people are not. If she can view her "favorite" cousin this way I come to see how she has had problems with guys. It is never all on them and at that point definitely not all on them.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

@YNP_Refugee I see what you mean. Hell no does seem strong. Also, I can see the more-than-pletonic idea between Kayla and Tara, if that is what you are hinting at.

while what you suggest is possible. I would be disappointed in Tara at that point. It would say she sees Alan and Jack as interchangable, people are not. If she can view her "favorite" cousin this way I come to see how she has had problems with guys. It is never all on them and at that point definitely not all on them.

What do you mean by this, I'm not sure I understand? I don't think I suggest what you're talking about, but correct me if I'm wrong.

the line space separated two different area's of your post I was responding too. first I responded about the cabin. Then after the blank line the thought of Tara and Alan getting together. Sorry, I was not as clear as I might have been. So the last half of the other post was meant to say that people are not interchangable as love interests or should not be viewed as such. Also although a lot of guys are rather flighty when it comes to relationships if the girl is as well then it becomes impossible to lay a string of bad relationships at the guys door steps. She would have to shoulder some of the burden for being so shallow.

The part about story excerpts starts with me in response #1281, him posting said excerpt in #1282, then our posts at #1286 and #1287 of this thread. If that helps.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

I agree, Tara was not looking to be with Jack because she was horny, instead she wanted to be with Jack because he was Jack. It was about his personal qualities, so Alan is not a substitute.

On my idea that Jack & Kayla might get bored if they spend too much time alone, I remembered an episode of "Mad About You" where they get locked inside the bathroom of their apartment when the door knob breaks. Once they realize they are not getting out anytime soon, it's like "How are we going to pass the time?" They smile, kiss and disappear onto the floor. Once back from commercial we see Paul & Jamie stand up, button their pants and say, "OK, now what do we do?"

I agree, Tara was not looking to be with Jack because she was horny, instead she wanted to be with Jack because he was Jack. It was about his personal qualities, so Alan is not a substitute.

On my idea that Jack & Kayla might get bored if they spend too much time alone, I remembered an episode of "Mad About You" where they get locked inside the bathroom of their apartment when the door knob breaks. Once they realize they are not getting out anytime soon, it's like "How are we going to pass the time?" They smile, kiss and disappear onto the floor. Once back from commercial we see Paul & Jamie stand up, button their pants and say, "OK, now what do we do?"

Yeah, know the feeling of "Ok, now what do we do?" but not centered around sex. I was given a chance to teach a class on Video Cards once. It was part of a Course on putting a computer together the primary teacher needed to attend a staff meeting for the one class period. I had been programing graphics in Machine Language for close to 15 years and knew video forwards and backwards. I went through my material I had prepared and looked at the clock. I still had half of an hour long class to get through. This is just one of several such experiences I have had in my life.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Guest Delta4

Hey guys!

Halfway update :) Sorry I've been kind of absent from the forums but I've been basically bed-ridden whenever I'm not at work. No clue what it is but I've just been so sore and exhausted that I can barely force myself to move. I'm kind of hoping it's just a change-of-weather bug but it kinda cranked me over the head out of nowhere and laid me out. Even at work I've been having to almost stab myself with pens to keep myself focused. Just a weird time.

Anyway, halfway through the chapter so hopefully should have it out within the next week :)

It may be lack of a vitamin.plz take a good multivitamin once a day.we all want you healthly :)

Guest Souperstar

What if Tara is actually lesbian now because of all the guys that treated her like crap and she is actually more interested In Kayla than she is jack...

What if Tara is actually lesbian now because of all the guys that treated her like crap and she is actually more interested In Kayla than she is jack...

That happened to my niece. Her 30 something uncle started fucking her when she was 12, which lasted for a few months (until he was caught and went to the county jail for a year). Afterwards she wasn't able to have lasting relationships with guys and by the time she was 18 started one with a girl. They got married last month after being together for a few years now.

Presque fini. Si tout va bien de ce dimanche :)

According to google translate, this means 'Almost done. Hopefully this Sunday'. Hooray. Oh, Joe, have you played any of the dragon age games?

@ Guest_Dark_

Yes I have. Enjoyed the first game, though it didn't hold up to multiple playthroughs like Mass Effect. Hated the second one and LOVED Inquisition.

Perfect timing, Joe! I just got home from the rehab facility this afternoon. Fell in love with a pretty, red-headed nurse but my insurance company killed that relationship. Three or four weeks of out-patient therapy and exercising will hopefully have me to near normal. Looking forward to the new chapter!

Hey everyone! Chapter 30 is up :D

Hard to believe it's been half as long again since the big fight with Brad. My, how time flies. Thankfully, there seems to be a bit more of a set schedule now so I'm happy to be churning these out on the regular.

Another non-sex, establishing chapter so if you wanted some hot-and-heavy action, unfortunately you're going to have to wait. I realize that's two chapters in a row with no sex but I couldn't find a good way to insert it without having it seem forced. Trust me, this will earn its title of 'erotica' back soon so if you really wanted some intimacy, please be patient.

Hope you all enjoy the chapter and I'll see you soon for the Reality Check :)

Another non-sex, establishing chapter so if you wanted some hot-and-heavy action...

I reckon I'll have to go write my own sex scene (it is up next in the queue...)

Since Mr. Ashley doesn't see fit to fill this site with sex :D

Finally Hannah lifted her leg which allowed me to push forward and slowly enter her. A little bit at a time, I went deeper, and soon the sensation of my skin against her insides made me realize we had forgotten my rubber. It felt great not to be wrapped up in latex, but I didn't want to cum inside her either, so I kept the pace slow as she squirmed against me, keeping my hand on her breast. After a couple minutes I whispered in her ear "Oh God, you feel so good. For awhile there we were doing a whole lot more talking than screwing."

"Screwing? Is that what you think we're doing?" :hitthefan:

Edited by Joe Long

“Well, darn,” Tara grunted, kicking the ground, “So you guys gonna get, like, a big group together to go up there and party? Or is it just gonna be you two?”

“Just us two,” I replied cheerfully, putting an arm around Kayla’s shoulders.

Well, I guess that ends that debate. Still think they'll lose there minds after a week and a party would be cooler. Oh well.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.