Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Update time! New chapter will definitely be up this weekend :)

Also, no sex this time. Plenty of flirting and teasing but no sex. As someone mentioned a little bit ago, there's really no need for me to keep putting sex scenes into the chapters, especially if I'm just doing it to have them. I've started to realize that I have a lot more freedom here than on xnxx with writing, i.e. a story can just be a story, with the occasional erotic scene. Honestly, it's kind of liberating. Don't worry, I have plenty of plans for stuff coming up, but that's the way it's standing now.

And I should also mention this is kind of a 'break' chapter, as in there's not a whole lot of plot development. Basically, it's just Jack and the gang relaxing and taking a moment to breathe. I need it and they need it. Plenty to come but this will be a fairly light chapter in terms of story but it's what I think they need right now. The saga proper will begin the next chapter and even then, since it'll be the Summer Saga, major plot isn't going to be a huge focus, but there will be plenty going on.

See you guys soon :D

Guest Platinum

With the sex scenes I've noticed the last couple of times there is no build up at all, it just cuts straight to it.

I'm happy with the frequency of them, after all its the story everyone is here for, but a little foreplay can't hurt.

And I should also mention this is kind of a 'break' chapter, as in there's not a whole lot of plot development. Basically, it's just Jack and the gang relaxing and taking a moment to breathe. I need it and they need it.

With all due respect, I think that I need the break a lot more than Jack does. Jeez, what a week! Anyway Joe, thanks in advance for the new chapter. I agree with others that the heavy sex scenes are somewhat less than necessary. It got to the point where I was skimming over them to get back to the story. Heavy sexual tension, however, is always welcome. Jack,Kayla and Tara? Amanda and Sam? Joe and Sam? Allan and Jessica? Jack and Ms. Cartwright? Plenty of possibilities there. Be interesting to see who all goes to the cabin this summer.

Also, no sex this time. Plenty of flirting and teasing but no sex. As someone mentioned a little bit ago, there's really no need for me to keep putting sex scenes into the chapters, especially if I'm just doing it to have them. I've started to realize that I have a lot more freedom here than on xnxx with writing, i.e. a story can just be a story, with the occasional erotic scene. Honestly, it's kind of liberating. Don't worry, I have plenty of plans for stuff coming up, but that's the way it's standing now.

And I should also mention this is kind of a 'break' chapter, as in there's not a whole lot of plot development. Basically, it's just Jack and the gang relaxing and taking a moment to breathe. I need it and they need it. Plenty to come but this will be a fairly light chapter in terms of story but it's what I think they need right now. The saga proper will begin the next chapter and even then, since it'll be the Summer Saga, major plot isn't going to be a huge focus, but there will be plenty going on.

See you guys soon :D

To be honest I'm with everyone else here, I just skim the sex scenes as well, I don't skip them in case something plot related happens. On occasion if the plot isn't urgent I read them properly. Can't wait for this next one, you should have just called it Peace Time, like between the cell and buu sagas

I don't find the sex gratuitous at all. This IS a love story after all and I find it adds to the storyline and isn't just there for its own sake. Besides, teenage hormones are kinda essential to the story.

Chapter 29 is up!!! :D

Just got off work and couldn't wait to post it before I lay down for a while. Glad I was able to get it up on my wife's birthday too, especially since it's the kind of relaxing, non-angsty chapter I kinda miss writing from around the beginning of the story. Hope it was worth the wait :)

Thank you guys again so much for reading and I'll see you all again soon for the Reality Check and updates on Chapter 30! :)

Guest Avidreader

It is crazy that it is coming up on 30 chapters. One of the longest stories I've read on here. There is one story I've been trying to find for a while. I read it religiously until the author up and quit with no notice. The name on it was "A Family Friend". It was on sexstoriespost.com, before it turned into a virus infected wasteland. Has anyone heard of this story and may know if it was continued elsewhere. Kinda ended on a huge cliff hanger.

Guest AyeAyeRonald

I agree with Jimmy. This is a love story, and the main characters are hormonal teenagers. Sex doesn't need to be a part of every single chapter, but at the same time, it wouldn't be a teenage love story with out it.

Guest AyeAyeRonald

Also, I've noticed just how much of a community this forum is. Being a long time reader(ever since you first started posting on sexstories and iFunny), I'm almost ashamed at my lack of involvement discussion wise in this community. For that, I do apologize Joe. I will be making an effort to be more active, I promise!

It is crazy that it is coming up on 30 chapters. One of the longest stories I've read on here. There is one story I've been trying to find for a while. I read it religiously until the author up and quit with no notice. The name on it was "A Family Friend". It was on sexstoriespost.com, before it turned into a virus infected wasteland. Has anyone heard of this story and may know if it was continued elsewhere. Kinda ended on a huge cliff hanger.

wish I could help with that but no, I do not know the story or even the site you mentioned.

thanks for the warning about it being infected though. Always nice to know which sites to avoid.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

This chapter (29) is a great read and a fun change of pace from the serious you have had lately. You also showed something about how to put sex into a love story without blow by blow description. WELL DONE all the way around.

EDITs:

When does Jack catch Alan, Amanda and Sam in their threesome,

foursome,

moresome?

Or does he not till Dad does?

Glad to see Tara back...

Going to be interesting to see Jack jealous over Tara and realizing his feelings for her may not be so platonic after all.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Guest thismy

YNP, I think your hitting the nail on the head again on all points. The threesome is something I'm not sure about.

I enjoyed the no sex scene but still sex part. It was refreshing. I don't have much else to say about it, however, I have a little feed back.

1st one error - "Craig said, slipping into the water next to Becca and putting an arm around here" I think you meant "her"

2nd - Maybe I just don't notice, and I'm not an amazing writer, or a good one at that, but I would recommend maybe sneaking in a few more smells. Some of the best writing advice I've received is just that. Getting the reader to think about all senses is great and smell is generally overlooked.

Great story as always.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.