Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Spare the rod, spoil the child. Spend time with your kids, learn about them, most of them feel like they're alone and no one understands them. News flash kids, chances are, what you're going through, your parents did, maybe not exactly, but similar enough to empathize as well as help. Don't discount that times are different, yes, technology has changed some things, but, a bully is a bully whether online or in person.

I read earlier in this forum where Joe made some selections of which actors he'd cast in the "She Is The One" movie. I decided to try that for my own story, and called up "Last Man Standing" on Hulu to check out Kaitlyn Dever for my Hannah.

During the episode, where her mother doesn't want her to be the place kicker on the football team, or apply to go to West Point, because she might get hurt, the grandfather says "you can't protect your kids from the choices they want to make, even when they're scaring the hell out of you." I thought, "Yep, that's exactly what we were talking about!"

BTW, I fell in love with Ms. Dever. Hannah is 13 who can pass for 16. Dever is an 18 year old actress playing a 16 year old character. She's short, round butt, small boobs, really cute and her TV character is just the right amount of athletic, smart, strong willed and sassy. Watching, I felt like I had already made love to her, years ago. Even though I always thought the teenage Shiri Appleby was the closest in appearance, I would love for Kaitlyn Dever to be my Hannah.

Edited by Joe Long

As has been pointed out they are the same age as Jack, now to go on, they have been having sex for six months longer than Jack, NO ONE clears sexual tension as fast as they did and now they are hanging out. I do not say the first time will be planned. I am saying it can happen and once started that sort of thing has a way of snow balling into something else fast.

I was trying to be light about it and make fun of it but their hanging together does say to me that Dad is having some kind of con job ran on him. Jack did delay dad more than long enough for one of them to say to the other "what no one knows can't hurt us."

My final point is that Joe did say he drew the inspiration for them from a real life brother and sister couple he knows. Unless they broke up and went their separate ways I would expect there is eventually going to be more to this, a way to come back together in the next year or three. I remember couples (not incestuous ones, in the '70s and '80s if that was found out you had no friends left by the end of the day. and spent a year or two rebuilding those friendships. That I do know for a fact.) that broke up and came back together multiple times in J/HS, and a few even later got married.

Ah! Now that you mention it that way and I see what you mean, I would agree kind of. I could see it happening in like some "drunk at a party over the summer" kind of situation or whatever.

High school musical season now in full swing. Wife and I went to see three last year, "All Shook Up (B+)", "Legally Blonde (B)" and "On The Town ( C )".

Last Friday my wife and daughter saw "Brigadoon" at our public HS but didn't like it. The next night the wife and I went to "Peter Pan" at the smaller private school our kids went to (34 of 62 students in 9th to 12th were in the production) and it was really good. We were only about 20 feet from the stage and the kids seemed like they had a blast putting it on, not trying to be too serious. A cousin's daughter played Peter Pan after playing Annie last year. She was beautiful, her acting was very natural and she had a great singing voice. Capt Hook was also very well comedically played. I know her grandparents and two aunts very well, but never saw much of her family. Checked out her Facebook, and my jaw hit the floor when I saw the age 16 pics of her in an itsy-bitsy teenie-weenie yellow polka dot bikini. (Time for a cold shower) BTW, she has exact same birthday as me, and was also 3 weeks past 17th birthday when starting senior year.

Edited by Joe Long

Guest Its_Ry_Bruh

Hey Joe, earlier on you said these next chapters will be lighter emotion-wise, will there still be the usual cliffhangers and drama that weve seen in the first chapters or because its summer will you just keep it relaxing and happy throughout this saga? I know you want to keep specifics but I do hope there will be some cliffhangers and some "ah snap!" Moments lol. Cant wait for the next chapter!

There's still the pipe bomb, one of these years. I think something big's going to happen at the cabin. Yes, Jack & Kayla did it on every piece of furniture in her house (do her parents wonder about all the air freshener in the dining room?) but what about getting Alan & Amanda together at the cabin? Or will Sam come along? How far has Sam gotten with Amanda so far? Or is Sam really hiding that he's gay? Will the kids find evidence in the cabin of what their parents had been doing up there on a few weekends? Oh, and Jessica's popped her head up again!

Edited by Joe Long

thought that the cabin was J/K solo territory.

CHAPTER 27

I could tell Kayla was bursting with news before she even got to the car; she had a spring in her step and a smile that just screamed, “I have great news!” She eagerly tugged open the door and slipped in, giving me a peck that hinted at something stronger to come when we were alone. “Guess what?” she said brightly as she buckled on her seatbelt.

“What?” I asked as I pulled away from the curb.

“My parents said we could use the cabin!” she squealed excitedly, feet bouncing like a little kid.

Amanda, who had been affecting her usual ignorance of anyone else’s presence, glanced up from her phone. “What cabin?”

“My parents’ cabin,” Kayla replied happily, turning around to look at her, “They said Jack and I could use it in the summer!” She grinned at me. “They’re giving us a whole week!”

“Awesome!” I replied, grinning back at her, “When were you thinking? Frank wants to know as quick as possible.”

She thought for a second. “July?”

“Oh, is that gonna be part of my birthday present?”

“Hell no!” she said, jerking her thumb at the twins, “What about these two? We’re celebrating all three birthdays together!” Amanda looked flattered. Alan barely seemed to notice; he was too busy trying not to look at Amanda while her attention was away from her phone.

“Who put you in charge of the birthday planning committee?” I asked, smirking at her.

“Your mom!” she said with an evil grin, as if reviving that old gem was the best comeback evah.

So I decided to kill it. “Really? She did?”

Kayla rolled her eyes. “Just get us to school.”

“Of course. And hey…thanks.” I gave her a smile that she returned. She leaned her head against my shoulder. Alan and Amanda looked pointedly away.

Edited by Joe Long

Hey guys!

Halfway update :) Sorry I've been kind of absent from the forums but I've been basically bed-ridden whenever I'm not at work. No clue what it is but I've just been so sore and exhausted that I can barely force myself to move. I'm kind of hoping it's just a change-of-weather bug but it kinda cranked me over the head out of nowhere and laid me out. Even at work I've been having to almost stab myself with pens to keep myself focused. Just a weird time.

Anyway, halfway through the chapter so hopefully should have it out within the next week :)

Hey guys!

Halfway update :) Sorry I've been kind of absent from the forums but I've been basically bed-ridden whenever I'm not at work. No clue what it is but I've just been so sore and exhausted that I can barely force myself to move. I'm kind of hoping it's just a change-of-weather bug but it kinda cranked me over the head out of nowhere and laid me out. Even at work I've been having to almost stab myself with pens to keep myself focused. Just a weird time.

Anyway, halfway through the chapter so hopefully should have it out within the next week :)

Man, the best advise I can give here is if it is not better after 5 days, from the first day you felt bad, go to a doctor and find out why. My best wishes however are, "Get better," though.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

CHAPTER 27

I could tell Kayla was bursting with news before she even got to the car; she had a spring in her step and a smile that just screamed, “I have great news!” She eagerly tugged open the door and slipped in, giving me a peck that hinted at something stronger to come when we were alone. “Guess what?” she said brightly as she buckled on her seatbelt.

“What?” I asked as I pulled away from the curb.

“My parents said we could use the cabin!” she squealed excitedly, feet bouncing like a little kid.

Amanda, who had been affecting her usual ignorance of anyone else’s presence, glanced up from her phone. “What cabin?”

“My parents’ cabin,” Kayla replied happily, turning around to look at her, “They said Jack and I could use it in the summer!” She grinned at me. “They’re giving us a whole week!”

“Awesome!” I replied, grinning back at her, “When were you thinking? Frank wants to know as quick as possible.”

She thought for a second. “July?”

“Oh, is that gonna be part of my birthday present?”

“Hell no!” she said, jerking her thumb at the twins, “What about these two? We’re celebrating all three birthdays together!” Amanda looked flattered. Alan barely seemed to notice; he was too busy trying not to look at Amanda while her attention was away from her phone.

“Who put you in charge of the birthday planning committee?” I asked, smirking at her.

“Your mom!” she said with an evil grin, as if reviving that old gem was the best comeback evah.

So I decided to kill it. “Really? She did?”

Kayla rolled her eyes. “Just get us to school.”

“Of course. And hey…thanks.” I gave her a smile that she returned. She leaned her head against my shoulder. Alan and Amanda looked pointedly away.

Joe Long, reread it. This does not say that Alan and Amanda are going to the cabin. It says she wants to celebrate all the birthdays together. They are working out the Cabin timing. I am not saying that they will not wind up there together but She flat said in another chapter she wanted it just the two of them at the cabin. It is a woman prerogative to change her mind, however.

Indicates parental limits on who can go.

Indicates she does not want those two there but that she wants to celebrate all three birthdays together and both of these are in your quote.

Although I do like the idea of finding something hinky like his mother's ear ring in her parent's bed and her mother's favorite panties under the guest room bed. Do they keep a private video collection there... wait now days it would all be on the computer and the files would give a few different dates to those activities months apart.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Indicates she does not want those two there but that she wants to celebrate all three birthdays together and both of these are in your quote.

You are correct, sir.

Kayla wants Jack alone for a week out in the woods. Kayla wants to celebrate all three birthdays together, but not at the cabin. I had errantly put the two things together in my head.

Once at the cabin, either Kayla soon won't be able to walk, or they get tired of sex. My wife and I went on a Caribbean cruise, seven days for just the two of us, and we did it once, on the first day. Every other night we were tired and just went back to the room and passed out.

In regards to the cabin, I think that Jack and Kayla might inivte the group out for a couple days. While the chapter does seem to read that it is just for Kayla and Jack, I won't be surprised if they invite others.

This saga is supposed to be "a little more laid back" but I figure that their could be drama, such as someone catching another couple in the act, or whatever. I'm definitely expecting more Tara drama as well. So not suicide/deep imidate family tension, their will be some.

Edited by thismy

Yeah, I can see a natural progression here. Joe gets there it is Friday around 1pm. and sees a boat with other teens skiing, he shouts to them gets an invite to join. Before sundown every <20 on the lake knows there is an open cabin without parents.... What I do not see is the total damage estimate for the Cabin.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

and Joe's taking note of the good ideas...

it might actually get boring to be alone for seven days. Really, have many times can you fuck? and they've been doing it everyday at home already. After two or three days I can see them inviting the other couples to come join them. Maybe there can be something like Seinfeld's "shrinkage" episode where someone walks in one someone else, either in the shower or in the throes of passion.

Edited by Joe Long

I also dont think that "alan and amanda is coming with" would pass the Harrisons. Unless the parents tag along which I dont see Joe doing.

Oh most definitely. Others from the friend group maybe, but not the twins.

Also, I did some rereading of chapters 20 & 21 and some Tara analysis. First, there should still be tension about what happened in regards to the potential threesome. It's definently not off the table, as Jack says maybe later. Since he's had time and worked out previous problems, I expect Jack to better be able to make a decision. Hopefully he has thought out a better response. I don't think the discussion is avoidable for long.

I expect we'll be seeing a lot more of Tara overall. This raises some questions. How far away is "a few towns over"? If she is 20-30 minuets away, then they should be hanging out a lot. We know how much Jack, Kayla, and Tara get along. However, if they avoid what I'll call "the Threesome question" will one of them feel third wheeled? (Probably Tara) Even if Tara is hanging with the larger group, they are all dating. Will Tara be driven even more to find a boyfriend or love/attention? If she does get a boyfriend, will Jack be disapprove or be jealous?

This isn't the Tara part two saga, but these things, in my opinion, will have to be addressed.

Edited by thismy

and Joe's taking note of the good ideas...

it might actually get boring to be alone for seven days. Really, have many times can you fuck? and they've been doing it everyday at home already. After two or three days I can see them inviting the other couples to come join them. Maybe there can be something like Seinfeld's "shrinkage" episode where someone walks in one someone else, either in the shower or in the throes of passion.

I see finding another of the group like that as the wtf you saw me naked drama that's not too soul crushing and that could push the plot of most of a chapter.

I see finding another of the group like that as the wtf you saw me naked drama that's not too soul crushing and that could push the plot of most of a chapter.

It would probably bother the girl (Belle or Becca) more than the guys.

edit - can't forget Kayla. Craig walks in on her?

Edited by Joe Long

Yeah, I think that finding someone having sex would cause more of a problem for the guys and the girls. Don't know about the Craig and Kayla thing though. All in all there is a lot that could potentially happen. I can't wait to see what Joe weaves for this next chapter.

It's difficult to say what might happen at the cabin. In that excerpt, it does seem like all four of them will be going to the cabin at the same time (the four of them being Kayla, Jack, Amanda, and Allen). It's safe to assume that Kayla and Jack will have sex while they are there. After all, if I remember correctly, that was the original point for them going. At the same time, it will be interesting to see how it plays out with Amanda and Allen not being together, and Sam in the picture. A few questions I think should be considered are

Is Sam invited to go with them? Why or Why not?

Are the twins going at the same time? Why or why not?

What will happen between the twins if it is just the four of them? Let's be honest, a cabin in the forest is a bit of a romantic spot. Could something be rekindled with the twins at that point?

If it's NOT just the four of them, and Sam goes too, what could happen between the two of them?

I know it's a lot to think about, but there are infinite directions the story could go just from that moment alone. I'm excited to see what route Joe takes and how the story will play out.

Edited by AyeAyeRonald

I expect we'll be seeing a lot more of Tara overall. This raises some questions. How far away is "a few towns over"? If she is 20-30 minuets away, then they should be hanging out a lot. We know how much Jack, Kayla, and Tara get along. However, if they avoid what I'll call "the Threesome question" will one of them feel third wheeled? (Probably Tara) Even if Tara is hanging with the larger group, they are all dating. Will Tara be driven even more to find a boyfriend or love/attention? If she does get a boyfriend, will Jack be disapprove or be jealous?

Well, we know Alan isn't affected by the incest idea, and we get the hint Tara isn't as well. After all, she was willing to have a threesome with Jack and Kayla. Would be interesting to see a relationship between Tara and Alan form.

It's difficult to say what might happen at the cabin. In that excerpt, it does seem like all four of them will be going to the cabin at the same time (the four of them being Kayla, Jack, Amanda, and Allen). It's safe to assume that Kayla and Jack will have sex while they are there. After all, if I remember correctly, that was the original point for them going. At the same time, it will be interesting to see how it plays out with Amanda and Allen not being together, and Sam in the picture. A few questions I think should be considered are

Is Sam invited to go with them? Why or Why not?

Are the twins going at the same time? Why or why not?

What will happen between the twins if it is just the four of them? Let's be honest, a cabin in the forest is a bit of a romantic spot. Could something be rekindled with the twins at that point?

If it's NOT just the four of them, and Sam goes too, what could happen between the two of them?

I know it's a lot to think about, but there are infinite directions the story could go just from that moment alone. I'm excited to see what route Joe takes and how the story will play out.

Just went through this a few days ago. What did you read that the rest of us did not? Last person gave an excerpt from the story and was shown they misread it, they ended up admitting to making a mistake. Please show us what you are reading to get this. I am really interested and will admit that you are right here if you can show it.

I am not saying it will not happen. That is up to the author but so far Kayla has maintained she wants the Cabin to be alone time.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.