Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Joe, you've done it again. Great chapter. As far as endings go, could have seen that coming from a mile away. Tara asking if Jack and Kayla are going to the cabin alone. The subtle sexual hints. Kayla is still into Tara and the debate of a three some that permeated the forum during the Tara saga will soon erupt once more.

Ha! Never mind! Why was I expecting this:

Chapter 30

----------------------

“Well…I was talking to my parents about us going to the cabin…” Uh oh. “They don’t want us going on our own.”

I was expecting something of the sort after she mentioned her parents and the cabin, but it was still a sucker-punch to the gut. “Seriously? Why?”

“My mom kinda hinted that they don’t want us using it as just a sex getaway or whatever. We need to actually do something.”

“Sex isn’t something?”

“Jack…”

“It’s a vacation! The point is to do nothing!”

“Well, maybe they’re still pissy because they aren’t getting along but they said we can’t go up there unless there’s someone else with us.”

I rubbed my head. “And they think we can’t have sex with someone else around?”

“They’re parents. When do they ever make sense? Guess they think we’ll spend time doing something other than sex if someone’s up there with us.”

I sighed heavily. I guess it wouldn’t be too bad having someone else up there with us; we could always just ask for some private time. I guess I was just disappointed that what was supposed to be a getaway for the two of us was now going to end up being a group thing. Again, didn’t mind having someone else up there, but I’d been planning on it just being the two of us. Sucks when plans like that fall through.

“Okay, well…who do you want? Joe and Belle? Craig and Becca? Don’t know how much room they have up there, but—”

“Actually, I wasn’t thinking any of them. It’s supposed to be you-and-me time.”

“Yeah, well, if we have to bring someone with us, it’s not exactly going to be you-and-me time, is it?”

“Well…maybe…”

I frowned. “What are you thinking? Not the twins.”

“No, not the twins. If we gotta bring someone with us, might as well be someone we’re comfortable around, right?”

“Yeah…?”

“So…I was thinking about bringing Tara with us. What do you think?”

--------------------------------

Oh boy, this should be good. So Kayla considers Tara part of them. Hmm. That should be interesting to see how it plays out. I expect some of my previous questions will be answered soon.

My prediction for the next saga: probably will be about kayla's parent's fighting, and the impact it will have on kayla. Plus add in drama from Jack's junior year of school. That, or maybe more drama with Tara.

That should be interesting to see how it plays out. I expect some of my previous questions will be answered soon.

Some things I love about Joe's writing.

Doing these as a serial, with those of us in the peanut gallery making comments along the way - I admire and enjoy how he can slip things into the story without hitting you over the head with it, and making it a perfectly normal part of the story. For example "We’re young, damn it. I don’t buy into the whole ‘once you get married, sex stops’ thing but I sure as shit am not ready to be so old that ‘real life’ responsibility gets in the way of intimate times with my girlfriend." When I was 17 I swore I'd never get fat either. Sex as a married couple was good through our 20's and 30's as well, but things slowed down in the 40's and now is virtually non-existent in our 50's. I have to read about Jack plowing Kayla like a cornfield to get it up so that I can fill a kleenex. I know there were others, but that related to a comment I had made.

And more seriously (and why these chapter can end up ar over 30k words) is how good Joe is at describing the detail in a scene. Many of my scenes were written from actual events that I remembered and trancribed. Then I come here and marvel at everything I had missed, how well Joe sets the scenes in describing the expressions, sounds, smells, whatever, that make the scenes so rich. It is professional quality writing.

Joe Long could you put a link to your story?

I hope jashley doesn't mind, I'm not trying to hog his forum, and I will post my story here at this site one of these days if I ever figure out AFF well enough. Mine is another of the stories driven off the blue site by the under-18 Nazis. I had written a few stroke stories over the years at a few different sites, but reading "She Is the One" and "Being More Social" and unteracting with their authors compelled me to write my own semi-autobiographical serial erotica. I've been busy with real life the last few months, but I have the story outlined to the end and am still writing, off and on. http://storiesonline.net/s/10846/one-thousand-apologies

Oh yeah, now that I remember the fighting part. Jack just can't catch a break. It's summer, Tara has arrived, but still no smooth sailing. It makes the story real, and more interesting, but it's funny how there hasn't been off time. Parental conflict really does take a toll on children, and Kayla has to deal with all of it since she is an only child.

I think Kayla isn't as fair to Jack, she still isn't as open with Jack and seems to hold a lot in. Since they're so close, while jack admits they shouldn't carry each others problems entirely, it seems to me Kayla would be better off discussing more. It's happened before. Jacks is all open and Kayla is "I'll tell you if I need to."

Reality check: My parents split the summer I turned 18.

For a year or two before, Dad was hell to be around. He'd be snapping at us, it seemed especially at me but then he'd always been hard on me. I thought he was just turning into a bigger asshole. I was a freshman in college when mom left, saying she couldn't take it anymore. Although I got along much better with mom, I stayed at home with dad while she moved into an apartment. I was an emotional wreck trying to play it down the middle, trying to not get either of them angry with me.

Then, after a short time in the apartment, my mother moved in with her boyfriend. Dad really had been an asshole for years before (and after) but suddenly I realized he had a reason to be irritable - it was quite likely his wife was cheating on him. Dad wasn't perfect, and Mom went out in search of something better. The ironic thing was each new boyfriend, each new husband, seemed to land her in a worse situation that she was before. It wasn't until 30 years after she left my dad (at nearly 70 years of age) that she finally found a guy she deserved.

Edited by Joe Long

So, now that Alan may have a girlfriend, here's hoping that she won't treat him like garbage.

I'm curious by the way Alan was embarassed when this girl was mentioned. He admitted they had kissed - but how quickly will he want or try to get physical? He's sexually experienced, but he can't admit that to anyone outside the family. How attractive is Kelly? Is Alan 'settling' for the first girl to show him attention? (only jashley knows!)

I'm curious by the way Alan was embarassed when this girl was mentioned. He admitted they had kissed - but how quickly will he want or try to get physical? He's sexually experienced, but he can't admit that to anyone outside the family. How attractive is Kelly? Is Alan 'settling' for the first girl to show him attention? (only jashley knows!)

That could also be used to justify Amanda and Sam. Just my opinion.

Absolutely. It's been at least a couple months and we have no word how far Sam has gotten with Amanda. They could be making out in some dark back hallway at the mall, or Sam could be gay.

Great chapter J. @Joe Long, you are not the first to suggest it. I thought it was more than possible when they reveled that he and Amanda had tried and failed during his first dive in the circle of friends. I mean if she had said that he ejaculated prematurely that would be one thing but to just not keep it up? That is the problems I hear about from 50+ yo men not 16 yo boys.

That is the problems I hear about from 50+ yo men

Hey now!

I was using those examples of the two extremes of things that could have been happening off-camera over the past few chapters. But as I've mentioned previously, if we throw out enough crumbs, Joe might see something which clicks with him

Edited by Joe Long

My prediction for the next saga: probably will be about kayla's parent's fighting, and the impact it will have on kayla.

The only thing I can come up with is that the bickering between the Hannigans is job-related. Nothing that Joe has written (or that Kayla has said) has hinted at any marital trouble between them before now. Maybe Mary has been offered a more lucrative political job but Chester doesn't want to uproot the family and move again. Any other thoughts on what the problem might be?

The only thing I can come up with is that the bickering between the Hannigans is job-related. Nothing that Joe has written (or that Kayla has said) has hinted at any marital trouble between them before now. Maybe Mary has been offered a more lucrative political job but Chester doesn't want to uproot the family and move again. Any other thoughts on what the problem might be?

I don't know about job thing. It didn't seem like Mrs hannigan was thinking about moving, but it could be the job and travel that is bothering them. Or maybe it's just a rough patch. I'm not married but I assume most marriages hit those at some points throughout. I and I think(and hope) it may get worked out soon. Maybe jack and Kayla will try something to help them.

I don't know about job thing. It didn't seem like Mrs hannigan was thinking about moving,

I mentioned my mother earlier. She would go on out of state trips to participate in bowling tournaments, and the travel group would include both men and women.

There might not be any specific evidence that Mrs. Hanigan is cheating, but if she's spending late nights at the office, or taking out of town trips with male co-workers, there may be enough uncertainty to get Mr. Hanigan anxious and irritable. Maybe she strayed at some time in the past in similar circumstances? He wants to trust her, but he can't shake the memory...

Guest Delta4

i am happy to know that there may be chance of much awaited threeway :)

but people please dont say stuff like"i already knew this gonna happen or that blah blah blah"

Every one of us has an ego and so does jashley. when we talk and anticipate he may feel to do the opposite etc

so kindly absratain from such type of comments.Just my thoughts..

another thing, how do i Pm some one on this forum? i cant find any link or icon for it.

Hey everyone! Reality Check time :D

- The move-in of Tara's family is almost exactly like how most moves within my family went. My dad was in the Navy, on subs, so we moved quite a bit so I have many memories of moving around with help from the family.

- There are not words powerful to describe how much I loathe 'Want U Back' by Cher Lloyd. I think she's an absolutely despicable artist, not just for the song...although the song itself is pretty heinous in ways that get my blood boiling.

- Jack's talk with his dad is very similar to how talks with my dad usually go: we both admit that we know we're not going to change the other's mind but at the very least, we can come to a middle ground of understanding.

- Jack's talk with Paul about Man of Steel mirrors almost every conversation I've had with people about the film (I love the movie, think it's just as good as The Avengers, and I don't really get a lot of the criticisms against it...but that's just me).

- Rhona...I don't wanna say too much about her but she's drawn from two girls I've known in my life, both of whom did not know each other but who were eerily similar. Again, don't wanna give too much away, but I'm actually kind of excited to have her in the story.

That's all for right now. Starting Chapter 31 soon so hopefully that should move right along :) Provided life cooperates, of course

Joe,

Agree on Man of Steel-- the best superhero movie ever (with all due respect to the Dark Knight trilogy). There's something about Superman that just can't be topped. Plus,he's very big here in Ohio. Just praying that the sequel is as good.

Edited by Chester57

Man of steel is too dark, literally. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du-eYiD9OfM (actually I can't make a completely fair assessment, as I have not seen it all the way through) The Dark Knight trilogy, however, is my all time favorite. I could watch those movies for days.

Edited by thismy

Man of steel is too dark

Too dark? Compared to the Christopher Reeve movies? C'mon, those were laughable. IMHO, Man of Steel is refreshingly dark-- just like the Dark Knight trilogy was so much better than all the Batman movies that came before it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.