Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Also I find it funny that Jack asks if ranch with pizza is a thing from the west, because out here it indeed is. Dion's pizza with it's signature ranch is to die for. Ever visit NM and give it a shot, its fantastic.

Ranch is king, but honey mustard is a very close second!

Kayla will probably have misgivings.

We've all been thinking about how Kayla will react, long term, to Jack and Tara. Jack with Kayla, then Tara, then Kayla, then Tara...

But what if it's a real three-some? It could be a real mind-blown moment if it's Kayla and Tara who really get it on, and Jack has to worry about sharing his girlfriend.

We've all been thinking about how Kayla will react, long term, to Jack and Tara. Jack with Kayla, then Tara, then Kayla, then Tara...

But what if it's a real three-some? It could be a real mind-blown moment if it's Kayla and Tara who really get it on, and Jack has to worry about sharing his girlfriend.

Haha, that would be crazy, they've gotten in to it before, so that could happen. I'd think it be pretty crazy and cool to a certain extant. I think jack thought it was pretty hot, so. They still could really get into it though. We've all been talking about the bad, but right, what about the good? This could really help Tara, and bring the three of them closer.

What about Tara though, is she on the pill? I don't think they have condoms, or are thinking about that. Imagine the repercussions.

What about Tara though, is she on the pill?

Probably a good bet that she is. Tara's mom would have known about the kind of lousy guys she dated in the past and insisted on birth control.

I'm sitting here with my laptop watching the playoffs and it just occurs to me that we have gone over 1,500 posts discussing this series. That is outstanding! Then I remember that Joe didn't come over to AFF until --what was it-- Chapter 20? That is absolutely incredible! (And I'm no longer a "Virgin," so kiss me!)

Edited by Chester57

Tara is also confusing love and sex, although I admit that seems to a chronic condition among teenage girls.

She dislikes guys objecifying her as a cum-bucket, but believes that sex that is instead passionate, intimate love-making is what will validate her. If she can only experience more meaningful sex. But I don't care how tender and loving Jack is when he has intercourse with his cousin, it still won't be the same as he has with Kara, and Tara will know that.

It's not the sex, it's the love and respect. Close friends can do a lot, but if she is looking for that one on one companionship, it's the relationship that comes first and the sex is the icing on the cake.

====

I'm going to tell you a secret, so please don't share this! Joe Long is my catfish name. It's not as slimy as it might sound.

Maybe ten years ago my wife was going through a stretch where she was acting rather mean (maybe it was her change of life - we're still married.) After all those years that I'd ogle but barely speak to young, attractive grocery cashiers, I went a little further with one who seemed to be enthusiastically returning the attention. I Googled her name and found her on this new thing called MySpace. I created a fake account, and from it wrote to her, while telling her who I actually was. We corresponded though MySpace and AIM, and it really looked like I was going to get some. So, I created the account, using my real first name, no last name and no picture, as a means of secretly contacting someone who already knew me.

While on MySpace I discovered the things teen girls did on social media. I was really in a time, not unlike Tara, where I was doubting my self worth. I created a second profile, as Joe Long, stole someone's pic, said I was 20, and asked one girl to be my friend. After that, they started coming to me. I just acted myself, while pretending to be their age, and made several friends. I didn't want to meet anyone, as that would blow my cover. It went on almost as year, as 3 or 4 girls continued to want to chat, almost nightly, on AIM. I had no sex (well, maybe wanked a few times) but it went a long way to re-validate my feelings about myself. I was a person that females wanted to be good friends with (and a couple were indeed throwing themselves at me, but seemed way to crazy to try to fuck.)

Now I do it out in the open, using my real name and face on Twitter. There are a handful of young ladies who I follow (and some follow me back) with whom I carefully engage in light flirting. There's also a few down at the grocery store with whom I'm no longer shy to talk to. One who's 20 isn't all that attractive but we are good friends, and my wife even knows we talk. Another smoking hot 20 year old is at the same store, and she stops me to say "How you doing?" and even a big smile and hello the other day at the convenience store while her boyfriend waited in the car. (I do have a favorite Facebook pic of her, age 15, in a pair of shorts)

I didn't need sex. I needed to know that there were women out there, even attractive teenage ones, who found me charming and would want to be friends with me, for who I am (even if that's 50 some years old). It worked.

By the way, the original cashier who said "I've been with married guys before" - I accidentally sent her a MySpace email from the wrong account. She must have thought I was some perv stalker (I wasn't, really!), so the next time we were on AIM she said it wasn't going to work and cancelled our scheduled date - please don't contact me again. I kept my word, but did run into her a couple times in person and she was friendly.

Edited by Joe Long

Hey everyone! Time for Reality Check!

- The cabin the gang stays at is modeled after one I stayed at with my family when I was younger. We didn't own it but I always remembered the oddity of its design.

- Everything involving ranch is pretty much, word-for-word and action-for-action, exactly how my wife introduced me to it. One of a few things she's gotten me addicted to.

- Jack's thoughts on the hike very much reflect my own whenever I go walking in the woods. I live in an area that doesn't really allow free-roaming through woods (they prefer we use paths, but I've been on more than a few walks in the woods themselves and it's always a very 'poetic' experience for me.

- Jack's thoughts and reactions to The Golden Compass were exactly my own. The trilogy itself, His Dark Materials, are my favorite books of all time and I've lost count of the number of times I've read them. (side note: hugely disappointed with the movie. I understand they wanted to avoid the controversy of the book but they really missed the mark on what made the story so unique).

- I was very disappointed with Avengers: Age of Ultron. One of the most disappointing theater-going experiences of my life. Probably not as bad as Prometheus and Les Miserables (which I couldn't wait to see and which ended up being horrendous) but still a massive disappointment to me. Thankfully, I saw Mad Max: Fury Road a couple weeks later, which more than made up for it (seriously, if you haven't seen it yet, go do so ASAP)

- While my wife and I have not have a threesome yet, Jack's thoughts are very much the thoughts that have gone through my head when my wife and I have talked about it in the past. Don't know how I would react in real life (since it hasn't happened yet) but I imagine I'd be thinking very much as he did if presented with a surprise like that.

And, since I wanted to add a bit to these posts, my Bad Idea Confessional:

- I had originally planned to have Kayla break up with Craig at the end of Chapter 2, her having caught on very quick to his act and dumping him. I realized fairly quickly that such an act would render her going out with him and becoming his girlfriend almost completely pointless. Yes, she does eventually dump him, but only after enough time to get wise to him and realize that Jack is a better choice in a more realistic way. I think I was just so eager to get them together that I forgot that proper development was required. I actually was in the process of writing the section when I stopped, thought about it, then redid it. I think it ended up working well, since Jack and Kayla actually had some time to get to know each other first and for Craig's actually douchiness to present itself; as douchey as he was, he would make an effort to keep it a bit more downplayed, at least at first.

Gonna start Chapter 33 soon. Got plenty of ideas in my head for how it should go so hopefully it should be quick, but not so quick that I have to sacrifice quality. See you soon!

- I was very disappointed with Avengers: Age of Ultron. One of the most disappointing theater-going experiences of my life. Probably not as bad as Prometheus and Les Miserables (which I couldn't wait to see and which ended up being horrendous) but still a massive disappointment to me. Thankfully, I saw Mad Max: Fury Road a couple weeks later, which more than made up for it (seriously, if you haven't seen it yet, go do so ASAP)

Saw Ultron at the drive-in. I hadn't seen many of the Marvel movies (liked Thor best) and thought it was OK. The character of Ultron wasn't really scary to me. Raymond Reddington in a metal suit. However, my wife really liked it, and we've started going back to watch the earlier Marvel movies on demand.

However, your mention of the movie created a timeline error. The movie came out in May of 2015 and the scene that referenced it took place in July - the future! There was an earlier mention of New Year's Day being IIRC on a Wednesday, which would have been 2013, and as the story is told in past tense I was going with it taking place about two years ago.

Yeah, I'm that kind of guy to notice this. While writing my story, which is set in 1979, I have a spreadsheet with a line for each date, and columns for the weather, news, sports scores, and release dates of movies so I can keep the background details accurate.

Gonna start Chapter 33 soon. Got plenty of ideas in my head for how it should go so hopefully it should be quick, but not so quick that I have to sacrifice quality. See you soon!

and a question on your writing process - how much, or how far ahead, do you have the rest of the story at least outlined? Mine is totally outlined to the end, and I'm nearing the end of the 2nd of 3 acts.

At 32 chapters and counting, yours reads more like a television series more than a book, or at least along the lines of something like "Game of Thrones" in that it's a continuous story told across several books. I also believe you're catching up with Mr. Martin in word count. IIRC GoT is around 1.5 million words, and SITO is likely close to 1 million (haven't checked recently). (Yeah, I'm that kind of guy)

Edited by Joe Long

@Joe Long

Regarding the dates and whatnot, I kinda did that to myself early in the story. I selected a date and, because I'm kinda anal about the whole timeline thing, decided I'd just stick with those dates in regards to the story's continuity (I didn't plan on making it an actual year, technically; they'll never actually say what year it is). However, I quickly found that they were reacting to modern events and whatnot so I just kinda stuck with it. I guess my explanation is that they exist in our real-time, just the dates are on different days.

In regards to talking about Age of Ultron, though, they don't say that they've just seen it; just that they had seen it.

Guest Dark lust

Joe long love ur stories how many chapters are you gonna have I'm at chapter 4 now oh saw that it on twitter what is ur name on Twitter mine is dawg1787 keep up the writing

Joe long love ur stories how many chapters are you gonna have I'm at chapter 4 now oh saw that it on twitter what is ur name on Twitter mine is dawg1787 keep up the writing

thanks! I've been working on chapter 7 for awhile, have more than half written. I also went back and started rewriting chpter 1 - nothing in the story changes, but hopefully the writing is better. Trying to get rid of 'data dumps' where the author talks to the audience and replace them with new paragraphs and scenes where the ain character explains the same things to another character. Less detail about setting and background stuff, like the Pirates. Once the whole thing is done I'll probably re-release it as "One Thousand Apologies - The Retelling".

I have to thank jashley and bashful for inspiring me to give it a try. I've seen the writing on SITO change and improve since the beginning, and I'm trying to learn from it. I've also been following and working with a published author K.M. Weiland who has a blog http://www.helpingwritersbecomeauthors.com/where she tries to instruct and mentor amateur authors like us. Yeah, OK, she's one of those young ladies I've been working my 'charm' on, but it seems to be working, as we tweet and email all the time.

I'd rather not share my Twitter at this time as it is under my real name (and I'm actually kind of a well known person). Bashful and Miss Weiland are the only people who know my true identity.

Joe Long ----> lives in Virginia or the area of ----> well known person ----> must be Obama.

Oh that made me cough up a lung first thing in the morning!

I don't think Obama ever played baseball or knows what "yunz" means - but he does think we cling to our guns. I'm not quite to the part of my story where the Iranians take the hostages at the embassy and my Dad says something about "that fucking pussy Jimmy Carter". I think we still say that.

Despite almost having a nervous breakdown having to write about "Portrait of the Artist As a Young Man" in Freshman Composition in college, lately I seem to have a skill at analysing characters in stories. As we've been discussing how Tara now enters in with Jack and Kayla, I thought I'd add some compare and contrast of different female characters, and their attitudes about sex.

I have made these and similar comments to these authors either privately and/or in public forums. Bashful stated that I "understood Nicole better than [he did]", and much of "Chris and Christie: Making It Work" was inspired by my comments.

So let me throw this out for all a'yunz to discuss

"What girls want out of sex"

Tara (She Is the One, jashley13)
Tara's had bad experiences with guys who only want her for sex, and seeks geunine love and devotion. She desires the emotional connection with a guy, and to be wanted for who whe is, but she's still seeking it through sex. I say, if she finds a great guy first, the meaningful sex will follow. I think she should wait for the guy who wants to date her without any expectations of sex.

Nicole (Being More Social, bashfulscribe)
Nicole craves intimacy but fears commitment, because relationships end in painful breakups. She wants to keep guys at arm's length, while still being a proud slut who engages in casual sex to convince herself that she's wanted. But, other than Adam, how many guys want her for more than the sex? She lets herself be used, rather than commit herself to the one who really loves her.

Christie (Chris and Christie, theblackknight)
Christie plays the role she thinks is expected of her. She endures bad sex and suffers verbal abuse because that's what cheerleaders are supposed to do for football players. When she finds true love and intimate sex with her nerdy neighbor Chris, she hides their relationship rather than risk her social standing with the 'in' crowd.

Hannah (One Thousand Apologies, Joe Long)
Hannah has seen her mother jump from guy to guy, and has sworn not to make the same mistakes. She only engages in intimate sex and with the man she loves, and is hurt whenever it seems that he might not take their sexual relations as seriously as she does.

Edited by Joe Long

Hey everyone.

So, quick update...I may not be getting Chapter 33 out as quickly as the others. The main reason is that, at the moment, I'm kinda going through some emotional problems. Nothing too major and nothing I wanna bore you with, but enough that it's affecting my drive to do...anything, really. And the chapter itself is not helping a whole lot. No spoilers but I will tell you that, whatever happens in the chapter, is not meant to be 'sexy' or 'hot'. I'm not writing it as a stroke fantasy; this is literally what would happen if I were in the same situation. Frankly, I'm really glad I'm writing here rather than xnxx since they would probably roundly reject anything that isn't automatically a wank-story; here, I feel like I can expand my creativity and write it as it should be.

As such, it's very emotional and forces me to draw upon emotions and feelings that are rather hard to deal with in my current emotional states. So writing is slower because I write for a little bit then have to take some time to recover. I really, really want to get it out on a decent schedule but, at this point, I can't make any promises.

I deeply apologize and I promise I will try to use the extra time to make the chapter as good as I can. I will update you all as I go but just know that I would never ever give you guys anything less than what I thought was the best. You guys deserve the best and I will continuously do everything I can to give it to you. Thank you all for your support and encouragement and hopefully I'll be back on even ground soon.

Guest Dark lust

Hey joe long in chapter 4 you said his family is ok seeing each other under about to read chapter 5 is there any way him or his mom might encounter with each other some point just wondering

Hey joe long in chapter 4 you said his family is ok seeing each other under about to read chapter 5 is there any way him or his mom might encounter with each other some point just wondering

I misunderstood when I first read - ok with seeing each other naked? Yes we were. I always thought my dad had a huge cock, it was so thick even when soft. Much of what I wrote about my mom was true, which is why I could never let her or my wife or kids see the story without yanking that stuff out.

It will not happen in "One Thousand Apologies", just hints of a subplot...but there was an earlier stroke story fantasy. I did think about my mother a lot.

Guest Dark lust

Good to know keep it up you and Jashley and bashfulscribe and nivek88 is expiring me to write myself keep it up can't wait for more long chapters

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.