Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Ha! HA! I knew it, I so knew it. It's not like that was something you could avoid. I agree with that-one-guy. Talked about it, and thought about it, for chapters.

If you read the forums before reading the chapter, sorry. I read to jashley's update and go to the story.

Wow. I loved the chapter, the dioluge was perfect. It all set the ground work for the final stretch. The air of tension. The texting. Secerts! So great. I'll be waiting with baited breath for the next chapter.

Honestly, I still can't pin down a real idea of any specific location. I'm a Midwesterner, don't have the same chains or geographical knowledge. The mountains could be anywhere along the Appalachians.

Really though, if any one was so nieave to think THE question could be avioded, then they need to get better critical reading skills. The fact that Tara was coming along really sealed the deal, at least for me. The chapter had perfect hints as well.

I'm just ranting now. This chapter was one of my favorites so far. 10/10

Guest Bill

Joe, great story as usual. But once again, you are killing me with the cliffhangers. I know, always leave the audience wanting more. I can honestly say that would never be an issue with your writing, cliffhangers or not. I've seen the movie Golden Compass. It was pretty good. I'll have to find the trilogy books as I look for something next to read. I wonder if you or anyone else has read the Incarnations of Immortality by Piers Anthony. Great series regarding the battles between good (God) and evil (Devil). Also I have three daughters and they all love ranch with their pizza. Looking forward to the next story but take care of yourself as well.

Honestly, I still can't pin down a real idea of any specific location. I'm a Midwesterner, don't have the same chains or geographical knowledge. The mountains could be anywhere along the Appalachians.

They've been said to live on the east coast, and it gets snow and ice in the winter.

I Googled the name of the steak house where Jack took Kayla for her birthday, and there was one, with a nearly identical review on Yelp, in Westchester Co, New York.

When the cabin was first mentioned, I think it was Tara who said something about Friday the 13th, which was in northern New Jersey.

But, in this chapter, Wegmans, Food Lion and Giant were all mentioned in the same sentence. There's a Wegmans a mile or so up the road from my work (quite a yuppie food shopping experience) with a Gamestop in the same shopping center. There are a few Food Lions and Giant Food is everywhere around here. Going back to Google, Wegmans and Giant are centered on Baltimore-Washington, but extend somewhat north into Philly, Allentown and New Jersey - but Food Lion is predominantly in the south east, with Baltimore-Washington being it's furthest northern extent. Checking the county where I work, the is a (blank) Ridge HS within 5 miles of the Wegmans/Gamestop.

Then the author is a military brat, and Mrs. Hannigan works in politics.

The trip to the mountains, the view from them, and the mention of "another state over" sounds like the Blue Ridge. I haven't hiked up there, but have driven the Skyline Drive.

Guest Delta4

I respect the decision Jack took,much needed one,not for himself may be but for Tata.Again amazing writing and justifying the decision.10/10

as soon as Kyla asked Tata to leave them alone for a while,my heart sanked coz i felt so sorry for Tara but not anymore.thanks a lot Joe

cant wait for next but Joe plz take rest,have some fresh fruits to build up your body vitamin stores.we can wait :)

Ha! HA! I knew it, I so knew it. It's not like that was something you could avoid. I agree with that-one-guy. Talked about it, and thought about it, for chapters.

If you read the forums before reading the chapter, sorry. I read to jashley's update and go to the story.

Wow. I loved the chapter, the dioluge was perfect. It all set the ground work for the final stretch. The air of tension. The texting. Secerts! So great. I'll be waiting with baited breath for the next chapter.

Really though, if any one was so nieave to think THE question could be avioded, then they need to get better critical reading skills. The fact that Tara was coming along really sealed the deal, at least for me. The chapter had perfect hints as well.

I'm just ranting now. This chapter was one of my favorites so far. 10/10

Yeah, I get my skills on picking up foreshadowing and cliffhanger set up from reading Magusfangs stories. You kinda have to have some idea what's coming next or else it will just suckerpunch you!

They've been said to live on the east coast, and it gets snow and ice in the winter.

I Googled the name of the steak house where Jack took Kayla for her birthday, and there was one, with a nearly identical review on Yelp, in Westchester Co, New York.

When the cabin was first mentioned, I think it was Tara who said something about Friday the 13th, which was in northern New Jersey.

But, in this chapter, Wegmans, Food Lion and Giant were all mentioned in the same sentence. There's a Wegmans a mile or so up the road from my work (quite a yuppie food shopping experience) with a Gamestop in the same shopping center. There are a few Food Lions and Giant Food is everywhere around here. Going back to Google, Wegmans and Giant are centered on Baltimore-Washington, but extend somewhat north into Philly, Allentown and New Jersey - but Food Lion is predominantly in the south east, with Baltimore-Washington being it's furthest northern extent. Checking the county where I work, the is a (blank) Ridge HS within 5 miles of the Wegmans/Gamestop.

Then the author is a military brat, and Mrs. Hannigan works in politics.

The trip to the mountains, the view from them, and the mention of "another state over" sounds like the Blue Ridge. I haven't hiked up there, but have driven the Skyline Drive.

You also forgot to mention the song, "What About Everything". The band is Carbon Leaf from Richmond, Virginia so I'm kinda thinking the story takes place in VA, MD or PA with the cabin in WV. I grew up in Northern Virginia so the stores and scenery are all pretty familiar.

Great chapter. I was hoping this was coming at some point and I know Joe will do it justice.

You also forgot to mention the song, "What About Everything". The band is Carbon Leaf from Richmond, Virginia so I'm kinda thinking the story takes place in VA, MD or PA with the cabin in WV. I grew up in Northern Virginia so the stores and scenery are all pretty familiar.

Great chapter. I was hoping this was coming at some point and I know Joe will do it justice.

Didn't know the song but I don't know most popular music, so that slid by me. I came to NoVa 25 years ago. If you want to compare notes on the area you can PM me.

Sounds to me like Jack was headed west on I-66.

This all in a way is kinda creepy, if to think about it. We're(or everyone else) honing in on the near exact position. I wonder what Joe thinks. Ha, I'm pretty sure it all light hearted fan searching. I mean, we all analyze the shit out of these chapters while we're waiting for the next. I'm sure Joe expects we might be able to figure some of it out.

This all in a way is kinda creepy, if to think about it. We're(or everyone else) honing in on the near exact position. I wonder what Joe thinks. Ha, I'm pretty sure it all light hearted fan searching. I mean, we all analyze the shit out of these chapters while we're waiting for the next. I'm sure Joe expects we might be able to figure some of it out.

I'm holding back, as I have a much closer idea than I'm expressing publicly. It's still an area of about 3 million people.

I left plenty of cookies in my story, never naming my town but anybody who's familiar with the area would recognize it right away (and that it's near Pittsburgh.)

Joe long what story is yours if you have one like to read it any word on bashfulscribe work

"One Thousand Apologies", originally at The Blue Site (since banned for underage), now at stories online I will get the next chapter out, sometime - been working on it off and on.

I follow bashful on Twitter and we email very occasionally, but I haven't heard anything in recent weeks.

Guest its_ry_bruh

dont read this if you havent read ch. 32

I knew the threesome was going to come, I think many did. I mean, 3 teenagers going up to a cabin for a week.. something is gunna happen. but I dont think its fair to say it was planned from the beginning, only because when Jack said his farewells to the Hannigan's, Mrs. Hannigan thanked Jack for being okay with bringing a third person. So it wasnt necessarily planned from the start between Kayla and Tara like I thought it would be earlier on.

Also I find it funny that Jack asks if ranch with pizza is a thing from the west, because out here it indeed is. Dion's pizza with it's signature ranch is to die for. Ever visit NM and give it a shot, its fantastic.

Thanks Joe for another fantastic week and cant wait to die of anticipation for the next chapter, I think I'm going to start writing my own series to kill the time.

chapter 32 spoilers

All three of Jack, Kayla and Tara should have known that this was a possibility. Nothing was planned, but it must have been at least in the back of their minds, as it was for (likely) all of the readers. It was a matter of if and how it would be approached, and what decision would be made. I thought Joe did an excellent job with the execution of the story, leading to Tara entering the bedroom. I felt Jack's pain in asking Tara to let he and Kayla alone in the first place, how she might feel rejected.

As was told near the end of the chapter, Jack was distracted away from what he was doing with Kayla by the discussion of Tara. I know all too well that keeping an ear for a child in the hallway can do a lot to deflate the situation at hand. As chapter 33 begins, if I was in Jack's situation, I know that all the thoughts that were racing through his head, leading to his decision, would make it very hard for me to perform. There's a definite risk that instead of sharing an intimate moment with Kayla, that it would turn into a performance, with Jack worrying about how well he is doing to satisfy both girls. If I didn't just postpone the whole thing until later (the spontaneity ruined), I'd just have to lay back with my eyes closed and let whoever go to work on me - but then my/Jack's thoughts would be on self gratifcation from an anonymous body, not a loving act of giving.

And afterwards, there's a mine field of relationship problems looming. Jack ran over all the possible reasons why not too in his head, and even if things go smoothly in the short term, what about the long? Will Tara be satisfied with Jack as just a fuck buddy who she can't have a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with? (Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if Tara turns to girls, such as Kayla.) Will Kayla begin to regret sharing Jack?

When I met the woman who is now my wife, it took several days for me to meet her younger sister (then 15 years and 3 months while we were both in our 20's)...great ass, nice tits, super smile - I just stared and was like "wow!" Honestly more physically attracted to her than my girlfriend. Their oldest sister's husband flirted with the younger sister, but I was still shy and mostly tried not to stare. Everyone noticed. I did kiss her a couple times, not long and passionate, but some quickies like under the mistletoe (very warm and wet). A couple years later, after we were married, the sister graduated high school and came to stay with us out of state while she looked for a job. One day at the kitchen table as we ate supper and talked about whatever, the sister reached her foot under the table and put it on my crotch. Months later, after our first child, my wife was spending a week at her parents leaving the sister with me in the apartment. One day she came into the bedroom and asked to use my shower. As I layed on the bed I was so tempted to do something (no one else at home), even to knock on the door and ask "Do you need someone to wash your back?" She might have said yes. Instead it was a memory to wank to for years. That's as far as anything got. The sister married about a year later. At the time, my wife asked my if I'd ever have sex with her sister, and I said "Only if I was absolutely sure you'd be OK with it." Well, now even almost 30 years later, when my wife is in a foul mood she might bring it up. She accused me of wanting to have sex with her sister's daughter because I couldn't get her sister (ignoring the fact that the niece is a nympho who wouldn't need any encouragement from me. When she was 15 she told me "We could never have sex." So of course I asked "Why?" and she replied "Because I don't cheat, and you're married." Not because I asked her to, but because she offered to tell me her sexual history. Nothing about me being her uncle or being 35 years older. The little minx is 21 now and lives in PWC)

So yeah, it's strewing land mines. Maybe Jack gets lucky and doesn't step on one.

Edited by Joe Long

Guest its_ry_bruh

Actually I'm really glad he said yes. Just makes sense at this point.

I agree. If he were to say no, the story would become pretty awkward.

Keep in mind that Jack and Kayla live a 30-minute drive away from Tara. With Jack working and Kayla hoping to get a job they probably won't have the opportunity to get together all that often-- especially after summer is over. Tara will make her own group of friends at her new school, so maybe the threesome will restore her confidence and self-image enough to go after a decent guy like Jack. The relationship may last because of the love between the three of them, but I think it will be few and far between.

I agree with your post joe long. While I don't have the life experience of your level, it all seems clear. I also agree with beepboop. I was sorta hoping jack would say no. That would have probably caused other problems, but man, there's gonna be a slew of aftershocks from this event. I guarantee it (I actually have no clue).

Kayla will probably have misgivings. While she seems 100% a ok, we know Kayla. She has a tendency to do that sorta stuff, like not having to tell Jack secrets. She's not perfect. Jack isn't either. He'll be under alot of pressure to preform, like joe long said. Tara and Kayla expect jack to be the perfect sexual and loving deity. Can he live up? I'm not sure.

I don't know how the chapter will start. I sort of hope there will be a lot of talking. Maybe they postpone it, like joe long said again. Jack says yes but. They sit, talk it out, maybe say they will do it, but wait. Sleep, snuggle together, threesome the next day. Or start real slow. All the pressure is really on Jack and it won't just be all roses afterwords.

In regards to the location stuff to, like I said and joe long said, I expect Joe leaves us crumbs. He obviously can't trust people on the Internet, we learned that from the blue site. However, I don't think anyone, especially in the forms, has even slightly negative intentions and I think he knows that. From what i can tell, this site doesn't deal with funny businessIf I didn't want people to find out, I'd be more vague. I'm sure he's the same. Anyone with sense isn't stupid enough to come out and say "Joe grew up in x place."

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.