Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Congratulations YNP_Refugee for the 1000th comment!!!! :D

I wish I had more of a reward than that but in a few hours, I'll have the next chapter up so hopefully that will suffice :)

welcome to the official accounts.

Thank you, sir! Been here since Joe switched from the old forum but never got around to making it official (and I love having a cool avatar). If I may say so, your comments on this story are the ones I always pay attention to. And of course, YOU got the 1,000th post-- not me. Congrats.

Chapter 27 is up! :D

Only one more chapter left in the Twins Saga! Jeez, this one's been kinda an emotional roller coaster for me. Maybe not as much as the Tara Saga but still...

Hope you all enjoy and I'll see you soon for the Reality Check and updates on Chapter 28! :)

Guest thismy

I don't know how you will end the twins saga, but I really hope Alan gets over Amanda and moves on and that Amanda gets into Sam not because he is like Jack. The whole saga seems too drawn out, and any thing about the twins getting back together or for Jack to keep trying just will seem forced, In my humble opinion. Otherwise, as always, amazing story.

A good chapter. My feeling is that Sam is just a little too good to be true. He reminds me of Carson in many ways. Nobody seems to know anything about him except that he's "the baseball guy." Although Jack seems to have signed off on him, I still think that Sam is trouble. Be interesting to see how this wraps up.

Guest Delta4

What a nice way to wrap it up. i always suspected that Amanda actually loves Jack and now finding Sam for his replacement..lets see if Sam seems to be good or if not she will try more to be with jack.things will go very complicated or not i hope.Now its nest that Joe find a decent girl for Alan plz becoz Amanda is never coming back to him.If Sam fails than she will come crashing to Jack not Alan.

So PLZ PLZ PLZ put Alan out of his misery.

~~Your fan Always Delta4~~

Joe, really..... Adam Sandler is a lousy actor? Come on man. He was really good in.....No, wait he was really great in..... Give me a second.... I think be was Oscar worthy in..... Okay you got me. Great story. Looking forward to why Alan was smiling so much. Conspiracy theorists say he went home to read Amanda's diary (the one she wrote in when they shared a room), in an attempt to come up with ideas on how to get Amanda back.

Guest Delta4

Another thing about human nature,the more you are told and denied one thing,the more we want that.Amanda's tryouts to F.... Jack had been gone into waste.may be if Jack for once give her what she .. wants, she will (actually) move on.

Becuae some times when we get the most desired thing,the desire itself decreases.Kyla may not have to know,but who knows She seems to like the threesome thing with Tara,may be she will understand..

Guest bashfulfan88@gmail.com

Amanda liked alan because he reminded her of her dad,who,in her mind is the perfect example of a boyfriend .now that she hates him,she believes alan isnt right for her.

So Jack is her next example of a great boyfriend so,she looked for someone like him.

My point is she didnt replace alan with jack,she replaced her father with jack.

Guest Delta4

@bashfulfan88: i dont think she still is still fixated on Dad,becaue if she were than she would have tried to get back to Alan(as

he resembles Dad).i think her attachment toward Jack is on its own bases. Another reason might be that most hurting thing for a

beautiful girl is being rejected which she got multiple times from Jack.so now she wants to conquer him for once if not

permanently.
and taking in mind her persistant nature i think she will not stop untill she gets it.as she once mentioned 'she gets what she

wants',depicting her nature which does't give up no matter what.
and i think same case might happen with jessica in future,girls just dont forget being rejected,she may want to get a peice of

Jack if he seeks help with twin's problem(and i wish so ;) he he .) Dirty me...

Guest Delta4

if she wanted Dad/Alan why did she try to do things to Jack months back in the story ( Ch 4-5 ) . She discovered physical pleasure with Alan as she was horny(who is't at 15?) but soon she realized that jack is the one she wants but he was out of her reach.so the alternative Sam,which i hope proves to be good for her, otherwise Jack will be in deep ..

For next Saga i suggest it be Jessica's,lets see how she tries to get her way with Jack

lol, I am not sure if I am reading this right. I have been busy all day and was tired when I got home and found time to read...

Alan right after dinner -> Sam does not like girls. He bashes on them.

Amanda at school -> Sam tried and failed to keep it up.

Joe unconciously -> Sam (remember Joe is Bi nothing more needs to be said beyond he would have to have a gaydar.)

add the evidence no mater how much Jack and Sam's personalities are alike Jokes, Hair, etc they are oriented sexually opposite. Sam is in the closet and not ready to come out.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Guest Its_Ry_Bruh

lol, I am not sure if I am reading this right. I have been busy all day and was tired when I got home and found time to read...

Alan right after dinner -> Sam does not like girls. He bashes on them.

Amanda at school -> Sam tried and failed to keep it up.

Joe unconciously -> Sam (remember Joe is Bi nothing more needs to be said beyond he would have to have a gaydar.)

add the evidence no mater how much Jack and Sam's personalities are alike Jokes, Hair, etc they are oriented sexually opposite. Sam is in the closet and not ready to come out.

Genius.

Guest Its_Ry_Bruh

I liked Jack and Kayla's quick dishout about cliffhangers... reminded me of someone who actually writes the story. Of course you had to add one to this chapter, At first I thought Sam would be a potential bestfriend for jack, like joe. But because of the way this ended, if opposites attract, then "not opposite" doesnt attract if you catch my drift. So jack and sam arent gunna mash too well, group is gunna question jack and blah blah ramble ramble. Great story, great chapter, thanks for the read Joe.

I think you are right my friend and things are gonna get worse for everyone

Maybe, but I wouldn't necessarily count Alan out yet. Took him a while, but he's now going to fight for what he wants. As for the parents, what were they expecting? The reason the twins did not fight for each other was because the father made it clear that he wouldn't change his mind, plus the mother would support him through and through. If things do get worse, the parents must realize that they were the ones who started this. As for expecting Alan to not react badly when the one he loved brought home a boyfriend, really? The parents must be stupid if they thought that would go well.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.