Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Hey everyone! Chapter 31 actually made it up! :D

This has been an...interesting week, to say the least. There was all the prepping for travelling to my brother's college, getting that squared away with work, finding out Avengers: Age of Ultron was a crushing disappointment, finding out that there's a Taylor Swift song I actually like ("Blank Space", in case you were wondering), fighting off sickness, and, of course, trying to get this chapter finished up before leaving. I'm really happy I was able to so now I don't feel guilty about leaving you guys hanging while I go off-the-radar for a couple days.

Reality Check when I get back and hope you all enjoy the chapter :)

Always willing to wait for quality.

The family went to the drive-in to see Ultron. The kids all fell asleep before the end, but when awake made enough noise I had a hard time hearing dialogue. I look forward top any specific comments you have about the movie.

Was a shorter chapter, maybe I'm used to those 30k chapters, haha. So it was actually like a chapter and not an individual book. Not that I mind long chapters... Great work, another good chapter. Rhona bothers me some, kinda entitled for working at GameStop. The cabin trip should be interesting. I still think a Craig, joe, bella, becca trip would be cool, but thats just me. Also good to see Alan and Amanda hanging out again.

I made the mistake of reading the chapter last night while watching the Chicago-Cleveland game (Cavs lost to the Bulls in the last second) and had to re-read most of it. Not bad at all-- considering how quickly Joe got it out. I liked how Alan is coming into his own as a member of the group and is not just "Jacks' brother" anymore. Arm-wrestling Joe to a stalemate got everyone's respect and I think will give Alan the confidence he needs to ask Kelly to be his girlfriend. The problem with the Hannigans is getting worse and I'm wondering if there's going to be an unpleasant surprise for Kayla when she gets home..

Guest Dark lust

I still believe Tara's is jack half sister the way he ask his dad if Tara dad her real dad I think jack dad had a threesome with jack mom and her sister but still might be wrong

Guest Dark

I made the mistake of reading the chapter last night while watching the Chicago-Cleveland game (Cavs lost to the Bulls in the last second) and had to re-read most of it. Not bad at all-- considering how quickly Joe got it out. I liked how Alan is coming into his own as a member of the group and is not just "Jacks' brother" anymore. Arm-wrestling Joe to a stalemate got everyone's respect and I think will give Alan the confidence he needs to ask Kelly to be his girlfriend. The problem with the Hannigans is getting worse and I'm wondering if there's going to be an unpleasant surprise for Kayla when she gets home..

Maybe that could make up a part of what the next saga will be about. Just saying.

I still believe Tara's is jack half sister the way he ask his dad if Tara dad her real dad I think jack dad had a threesome with jack mom and her sister but still might be wrong

And you might not be. I always felt that Mike Harrison's reaction to the twins' incest was over the top-- especially after he said that he was okay with it and then reversed himself. His actions to keep them apart (cell phone check-in) bordered on the paranoid. Now long after the situation has stabilized, he is still trying to justify his actions to Jack and attempting to make him agree with his rationale. Also, recall that Jack has always considered Tara to be "his sister," so maybe his perception is dead on.

Guest boaz

Guys! Am i the only one who is noticing how werid Queen realy is?!

- She is super beautiful

- Have blue piercing gaze

- Her body temperature seem to be realy low even when she came from outside IN SUMMER!

- Vice like grip the was easily noted by jack

- She really likes to be called queen and treated as royalty

- Tori was all over jack after he wsa near her = cats realy like her

conclusion - Vampire!!!

or at least author goes a length to make her apear so... wahtever.

what is the real story with Sam, his sister, and his father?

I noticed a lot of the other stuff mentioned too. The barb about Mrs H. being old was not good. I still think that the two sets of parents have practiced some swinging. Now there is the question of if this practice is a long term thing. I mean with the questions about Tara indicate that Jacks parents may have been doing it a while.

There is a lot happening that we are not seeing.

Oh, and I thought cats liked witches not Vampires. Most old films at least show the cats hissing at the Vamps.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Does anyone else think that queen resembles a bitchier Nicole from "Being More Social"? She has the tits and holier-than-thou personality.

Rhona is a cock tease - she doesn't want to be with a guy (maybe she's even a lesbian), she only want to play with them. She enjoys knowing she has the power to manipulate.

Nicole doesn't want to form a relationship (because those lead to painful breakups) but she craves the physical intimacy to satisfy her insecurities.

what is the real story with Sam, his sister, and his father?

There is a lot happening that we are not seeing.

Jack mentioned that he hadn't seen Sam since school let out. We can probably assume that means he has not been over to visit Amanda for a good month or more. Looks to me like summer-league baseball is more important to Sam than having a girlfriend. As far as Sam's sister goes, it is a little strange that Helena is never around as she is Amanda's leader and role model. Don't know about their dad-- maybe he's just a divorced workaholic. Yeah, a lot we're not seeing.

Guest 8ball

Guys! Am i the only one who is noticing how werid Queen realy is?!

- She is super beautiful

- Have blue piercing gaze

- Her body temperature seem to be realy low even when she came from outside IN SUMMER!

- Vice like grip the was easily noted by jack

- She really likes to be called queen and treated as royalty

- Tori was all over jack after he wsa near her = cats realy like her

conclusion - Vampire!!!

or at least author goes a length to make her apear so... wahtever.

and you forgot where she almost read Jack's mind many times.i will love some supernatural swing.

Cold skin with icy blue eyes.gives shivers up my spine.may be she is a vampire,but the story is all about real world so i dont think it will happen

Jack mentioned that he hadn't seen Sam since school let out. We can probably assume that means he has not been over to visit Amanda for a good month or more. Looks to me like summer-league baseball is more important to Sam than having a girlfriend. As far as Sam's sister goes, it is a little strange that Helena is never around as she is Amanda's leader and role model. Don't know about their dad-- maybe he's just a divorced workaholic. Yeah, a lot we're not seeing.

But Sam also said his sister was driving and never wanted to get out of the car when picking up or dropping off Amanda. Sam does come over, but never leaves the back seat, out on the street. OTOH, if I was Amanda's dad, I'd be insisting Sam came to the door and knocked when picking up Amanda, and brought her to the dor when returning her, even if Helena was waiting in the car.

I was an only child and didn't get my license until I started college. That helped ensure my love life sucked during high school.

I noticed some similarities between Rhona and Nichole in Being More Social as well. The big difference is I LIKE Nichole but can't stand Rhona. I hope, at some point, Jack gets tired of her crap and asks her point blank why she acts like an entitled c*** and if she needs help pulling that stick out of her ass. That should be an interesting conversation.

Edited by COJimmyV

I noticed some similarities between Rhona and Nichole in Being More Social as well. The big difference is I LIKE Nichole but can't stand Rhona. I hope, at some point, Jack gets tired of her crap and asks her point blank why she acts like an entitled c*** and if she needs help pulling that stick out of her ass. That should be an interesting conversation.

Yeah, Rhona bothers me. She is really entitled for working at gamestop(no offense to anyone).

I feel that either things will get peachy again between Kayla's parents or go completely south. I also think there is ALOT of stuff going one behind the sences.

Yeah, Rhona bothers me. She is really entitled for working at GameStop(no offense to anyone).

We won't know until Jack finds out her whole backstory. For all we know, her daddy is a major stockholder in GameStop.

Guest Dark

About whether the twins are settling. Since we have yet to even see what Kelly looks like or learn about her personality, there are some interesting questions raised.

We are missing pieces to every story right now.

He said that the twins fixed it too fast and Alan told him to butt out, the time being spent between the twins and their sig. others is almost all public time. Ah, I mentioned it at the time but despite her protests of "I won't cheat on Sam!", "what no one else knows can not hurt us." This would blow dads "I know everything and am always right, I even counted on you to keep them from hurting themselves." right out the window.

The bit in the store about Sam's father struck me as being a bit too needy. Add that to his sister seeming to have as much control as she does and you can suspect several things... But as much incest as is already in the story we are stretching statistical probabilities. Some one else already suggested some more likely causes single father, not enough time for the kids, situation. I wander what happened to the mom. She has not been mentioned. I also wander about the girls control over her friends. Group control comes from popularity which normally comes from money or sex. And, that does not mean she would be sleeping around with a pretty girl who knows how to tease it could be the withholding of her favors that controls a group.

Rhonda, is she the bosses niece or something? She can get away with insulting him and no one else can. Sounds familial or blackmail to me. We have been told Jack has the best customer feedback in that stores history, and came to the attention of regional management for it, yet she comes in and starts teaching him things he must have been doing without thinking in the first place. Game Stop and Babages (sp?) are the same company and they are European owned, or were ten years ago. It is unlikely she or her family owns enough stock to get preferential treatment. Being related to a store or regional manager could accomplish the same thing though as could having slept with the boss to get the job while she was underage (cell phones with recording features have been around long enough to give her the needed evidence).

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.