Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Hmmmm, I'm pretty sure I hear spiders warming up...need to do a wee bit of research, I would have to pick the church as the matrix of my story, don't know much about it, so if I make a mistake bear with me...but I agree, it is definately time to blow something up!

hahaha, it's cuz we're all waiting that his readership won't drop, lol. sometimes the best answers are more questions, keeps us on the edge of our seats. I would like to see amy on the hotseat for screwing up with the nanites that helped nadi get pregnant tho, let some of the girls start taking some blame for the screwups and not just max.

Guest Brian

I was just wondering if you were planning on doing more with northstar or if you were taking a break for now, and for the record I think I'm liking northstar more than gitg

He finished it and started twins in the grass.

Max and the girls went off to fight a holee war only to find out that it was a trap by ultra right lefties who wanted his nanabites for their bubbies. The girls had their minds wiped and his android sister, cousin, girlfriend-lover was turned into the first terminator.

The twins not hearing from Max became so incensed that they went into feral mode and took down the Luminaughties with the help of all the other children Max had saved only to find that Max had been sold into sex slavery himself.

Marge's' daughter now with her sisters own the company and runs the world as dominatrix for life.

Now did I leave anything out fang face?

Remember a mime is a good thing to waste.

it's been so long I have the shakes, can't eat or sleep. Please post soon or I don't know what i'll do. my life is so empty. LOL.

Guest Rescue25

Sorry about the delay, damn real world! Should have something soon.

I have to agree!! Real world isn'tt nice a lot of the time BUT we have you to let us escape and make it bearable. Now if we could just get you in the same mode!!

:dance:

B

Guest Rescue25

Sorry about the delay, damn real world! Should have something soon.

I have to agree!! Real world isn't nice a lot of the time BUT we have you to let us escape and make it bearable. Now if we could just get you in the same mode!!

:dance:

B

Since it can be weeks, even months before the real world finally allows me to put up a new installment, I get the same questions all the time. The only answer to offer is, "Patience, oe/Grasshopper, I'm working on it -- quality over quantity." :shutup:

I am diligently writing as we speak, had to escape the house to get a little peace though...this chapter is proving a little difficult, it's way outside my experience base, not to mention my comfort zone, and research is proving problematic...you,ll understand when I post.

:2tubs:Glade to hear your still around I was starting to get worried about you and Max. I hate it {others do too I am sure} when stories stop in the middle. there is nothing wrong with wanting your stuff to be realistic but don't forget to have fun and enjoy yourself when you are writing.

Guest Golie

Hi Magus, just checking to see if you are ok. Just saw your post of yesterday at 3:07am. Seems as if was worried for no reason! This site is not very user friendly.

Guest Guest

Life sucks then you die. I as everyone else am eagerly awaiting new installments in all three stories you have active. I hope the real world gives you a break soon. LOL

Life comes first in any case. Thanks for entertaining us. I wish I could put a story together I am good with words but tend to keep stories short and a novel by me would likely be more like a short story. While a lot of writers on these sites drive me nuts with the words they use I still struggle by because I like their story. I can edit just can't write. LOL

Fitzysfun

magusfang, are your there? Are you planning on writing or finishing your stories?

Chapter 12 is up, sorry about the wait, but life keeps intruding into my fantasy world...

Also just to let you know, there may be some passages that might upset the more sensitive of you, I tried to be descrete and handle something, that frankly, makes me a little uncomfortable as well; but that's where the story seemed to want to go.

Guest Christian1040

Finally!!! Prays have been answered for many! Just one thing, In your previous chapter Marge said she didnt want to be with rick, but now its looking otherwise. I just think if marge does it with rick now, itll kinda be a betrayal to Max. And about the twins, it was bound to happen, i liked your aproach to it btw, i think that way more people reading the story will be more accepting to that fact. Just my opinion. Anyway glad you're back and great chapter, just like the others!

so glade your back, chapter 12 is one of my favorite and even though {I thaught} you said it wasn't going to happen between Max and the twins I am glade you changed your mind. it would be interesting if the girl from Suzy's past was still alive and showed up latter in the story, just saying. gl :dance:ade your back and hope the real world issues are fine now.

Guest Hundybuns

Your original series Boy in the Grass was excellent. The way the families became one. Girls in the Grass even though it is written with your excellent style seems to be pushing the originasl females out. Well it seems you are trying to remove all of your old characters from Maxès life. In chapter 11 you had both Marge and May say how miuch they love Max then in the new chapter yiou have them asking Rick to be their man. This means that Max will never touch either of them again because he will not touch another manès woman. Before that you introduced Becca and she slowly pushed Emma, Amy and Alice to the background. Then you introduced Nadi who pushed the original girls even further back. Even though I enjoy your writing I am disappointed in the way this series seems to be going. All I can say is bye.

Guest Divino

I love the story but I have to agree with previous comments. I find it extremely disappointing that marge and may change their minds after the declaring their love for Max. Even Marge told Rick that max and may were all she would ever need. In GITG and BITG you laid down this great chemistry between Marge, May, and Max and you wrote about how they could not live without him and then you try to separate them. The Hundybuns is right once Rick agrees to be their man their love story is over. I love the story and it speaks a great deal of your writing that I care what happens between Max, May, and Marge. I hope that you change your mind on separating them.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.