1. 1. Boxers or Briefs?

• Mostly Boxers
    • Mostly Briefs
    • Prefer to go commando
    • Other (explain)
    • Mama said that talking underwear is Devil's work
    • I am a girl and would like to view poll results

Here it is, a non-writing related Poll smile.gif

So, what do AFF guys prefer to wear or have the most of in their wardrobe?

Plain whites, patterns, kinky undies? Thongs? Boxers or briefs? Old discolored un-identifiable pieces covered in gray spots?

This is a tame topic comparing to AFF Orgy, where we'd seen it all hang out. At least this is reality based, hehe!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for sharing.

And now I would have to read the entire thing, since it's Big's Bio.

Silk ot cotton? Polyester?

I prefer boxers on a man, but you're not asking for opinions are you?  laugh.gif

I most definetely do!

(Just for a second there I beleived that this post contained some dirty on SO. Glad to see that it's not so.)

Now, this was not influenced by any of above posts, was it?

Wow, Eve, that's hott!

I should of made a Poll for girls as well, just wasn't thinking, ha.

I just did.  wink.gif

Thank you, Nanaea hug.gif

I am glad you did, it was a terrible oversite on my part to only post one for guys.

erm... i've never really given thought to a man's undergarments, really. most of the time, when i'm around a guy who's in his underwear, we're working toward getting them off. that's been a while.

i suppose, giving it consideration now, i'd have to say boxers or boxer briefs. i've always written in my fictions about men taking off boxers, so there you go.

interesting poll, madlodger. so.... which do you prefer? since you started it up.

and redsilver..... black is absolutely the best color. *toddles off to think dirty thoughts*

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

I usually wear men's boxer-briefs. They're nice and comfy. However, I also often wear boxers. Fruit of the Loom and Hanes are my favorites, cotton and black or dark read.

Silky undies make me feel wacko.gif

i've never really given thought to a man's undergarments

I would of never thought that after seing your signature. Jean-Claude might be commando, though, wearing those pants.

interesting poll, madlodger. so.... which do you prefer? since you started it up

I promise to vote either in this Poll or Nan's. Or both! biggrin.gif

Currently I am wearing my SO's stretchy boxers, cotton, dark gray with small black and light gray stripes and a dark gray T. thumbsup.gif

cute little door that opens up for their little fella to wink and say "hi

It's the Groundhog Day! (Sorry, couldn't resist. But when the Groundhog sees the shadow... better shut up now, yeah)

Silky undies make me feel  wacko.gif

Agreed on that point.

I like to wear men's cotton boxers on days where I have to deal with a lot of physical chores around the apartment (and always a dark color). I find them more comfortable than women's shorts (too tight).

I also like to wear men's silk boxers to bed sometimes, especially on really hot nights when there's guests sleeping over.

I didn't mention it before because I didn't think that would be considered as underwear (well it is underwear but I don't wear it as such).

Guest echtrae

I wear strictly boxers. I have some boxer-briefs, but I don't wear them too often (they tend to be a bit too snug for my tastes). As for colors, I have mostly solids and they tend to be dark colors.

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi
I wear briefs. Mostly just because thats what My mom bought for Me when I was little, not because of any deeper preference.

...Tidy-Whities ^__^

i wear boxers for shorts. i have more pairs of those than i do regular shorts.

so i guess i wear boxers, too.

EveKnight75 - So, do you wear men's cotton boxers on top of female bikinies or Only men's cotton boxers when working in your apartment?

I suppose that it still underwear, one way or another.

echtrae - Dark colors are nice. Some patterns look good too (not the cow-prints or any such extremes), but more demure type.

Do you absolutely dislike briefs? What about sports or jogging, would it be boxers still or something other?

Agaib - That's so cute smile.gif

Have you tried to experiment with different types, like wearing one for the day and see? Girls do it with bra's, trying to find the type and brand to fit their specs.

Alien Pirate Pixagi and redsliver - Let's just hope that they are Tighty and Tidy as opposed to Loosy and Spotty. Damn, it rhymes. I am not writing poetry about underwear, I am not....

DarkCabaret - It's fine, we have a shortage of Men as it is. Men's underwear seems to be popular with Females. (Wonder if opposite is true dry.gif )

ladydeathfaerie - So, what is under the boxers? Nothing or Women's undies?

ZombieDuke -

1: I think men in boxers are dead sexy.

2: I wear boxers to bed because they're comfy!

Total consensus on those points tongue.gif

EveKnight75 - Well, it's still a "manly topic", but girls are not excluded. Some girls do have balls to admit to wearing men's undies thumbsup.gif

I've been doing some searches outside AFF and came across:

Boxers or Briefs? From Squishy Forum

That forum is no more, but someone posted the thread as Tribute. It's five pages and is pretty good. The guys were talking about why they like this or other and the girls told what they think is hot and why.

And then the TightyWhitiesMan posted his and shit has hit the Fan.

Good read if anyone wants to expand on the subject.

Guest Agaib
Agaib - That's so cute smile.gif

Have you tried to experiment with different types, like wearing one for the day and see? Girls do it with bra's, trying to find the type and brand to fit their specs.

Cute? dry.gif

Cute?? ohmy.gif

CUTE?! angry.gif

I can live with that happy.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.