• Prefer to go commando
    • Other (explain)
    • Mama said that talking underwear is Devil's work
    • I am a girl and would like to view poll results

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, that sounds like a plan. works for me. so Eve is going to fetch the toys. and i'm sure Adara and i can manage the chocolate, whipped cream and whatever else we might want to spread on his abdomen and nipples and.... yeah.

so does anyone else want in on this?

oh wait. that's a stupid question. we're not sharing. he's all ours.

.... unless of course you beg nicely!

cos you and i are in that club together, Leon.... sure. why the hell not?

i'm sure he wouldn't mind at all, either. biggrin.gif

you know how he loves sex.gif

Dear Gawd, I left this poll unattended for a few days and look, we have a Luscious Amazons and a Jump J-C clubs going!!! Way to go kids, you made me proud *wiping a stray tear*

Now onto replies:

Pixagi and Cain - I'd like to thank Pixagi for turning a fine man into a free baller. Good job. I sincerelly hope that some boxers will be returned towards the end of October, the warm flannel ones at least, to prevent butt-freeze from happening.

echtrae -

I think I have a couple that paisley printed and perhaps a couple that a plaid, but the majority are solids.
Looks like you prefer conservative style. Works for walking or hiking, I'm sure.

Jadwin - Yep, most people like boxers. Yours have nice patterns smile.gif chili peppers and Tabasco sauce, spicy! What other patterns do you have? No briefs or thongs at all?

Big Samurai -

I'm sorry, but a man can at least look halfway dignified walking around in just boxers
True. I know a guy who looks very dignified wearing plain nothing, though laugh.gif What do you mean by "extremely colorful variety"? Like bright orange or acid-green? What colors are they?

Luscious Amazons club - I am afraid that we'll see no updates on your cool stories after you'll meet the Guy Worthy of Spending Time With. I am being selfish here, of course smile.gif

Jump J-C club - Jean-Claude may go commando, but he still can and must strip for the Club smile.gif

*turns on slow music*

J-C beginning to dance to the mesmerizing tune; slowly taking off his shirt; unlacing his olden-style leather pants; turning around and swinging his hips; pulling those pants down and looking over his shoulder with a smirk, pretending that he changed his mind about taking them off.

Yep, Club, your boy is a tease!

*switches music to extreme rock and hands out huge cans of whipped cream*

Whipped cream attack, everybody!

Crazed Flow -

Speaking of which, does Jean-Claude have a hot sister that I can have to tie up and whip and do all sorts of naughty things to?
Even if he doesn't, I'll make one up and send it to you virtually smile.gif But first you have to tell us: boxers or briefs?

Big Samurai -

... all this talk of food makes me hungry ...

Er... Did you mean "horny" by any chance?

Crazed Flow - Boxer-briefs! I've no idea why Boxer-briefs are not included. I suppose that Other (explain) option covers that at least. So what colors do you prefer? And do you own any regular boxers or briefs at all?

As promised, I am sending you Jean-Claude's ugly little sister. He is still in denial that she even exist!

littlesister2.jpg

Now onto replies:

Luscious Amazons club - I am afraid that we'll see no updates on your cool stories after you'll meet the Guy Worthy of Spending Time With. I am being selfish here, of course smile.gif

Jump J-C club - Jean-Claude may go commando, but he still can and must strip for the Club smile.gif

*turns on slow music*

J-C beginning to dance to the mesmerizing tune; slowly taking off his shirt; unlacing his olden-style leather pants; turning around and swinging his hips; pulling those pants down and looking over his shoulder with a smirk, pretending that he changed his mind about taking them off.

Yep, Club, your boy is a tease!

*switches music to extreme rock and hands out huge cans of whipped cream*

Whipped cream attack, everybody!

wow, i get into the best clubs without even trying. and no need to worry about the whole Guy Worthy of Spending Time with. i don't think he exists for me. at least, not in the real world.

so i'll keep on writing.

and i am writing. i'm currently working on one chapter each for two different stories. one of them is The Harlequin so i know that should make you very happy, Madlodger.

now i should find some music and get to work.....

sex.gif

Boxer-briefs! I've no idea why Boxer-briefs are not included. I suppose that Other (explain) option covers that at least. So what colors do you prefer? And do you own any regular boxers or briefs at all?

I just wear black, dark blue, gray, that type of thing. I don't have any boxers or briefs by themselves.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.