26 members have voted

1. 1. Boxers or Briefs?

• Mostly Boxers
    • Mostly Briefs
    • Prefer to go commando
    • Other (explain)
    • Mama said that talking underwear is Devil's work
    • I am a girl and would like to view poll results

Agaib - Yes, cute! I stand on that point.

I like the creative way with which you have avoided the question worshippy.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

echtrae - Dark colors are nice. Some patterns look good too (not the cow-prints or any such extremes), but more demure type.

Do you absolutely dislike briefs?  What about sports or jogging, would it be boxers still or something other?

Sports? spit.gif The only sport 'Trae participates in doesn't require underwear. wink.gif

It's a good way to burn extra calories sex.gif

Unless if the poor boy can't get out being chained to the bed blink.gif

(Spending free time on one's PC is a valid reason to avoid sports yes.gif )

I'm a Commando, a free baller. Now out of preference but initially because I lost all my underpants mysteriously.

EDIT: PIxagi stole my last pair of boxers! GIVE THEM BACK!

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi
Cute? dry.gif

Cute?? ohmy.gif

CUTE?! angry.gif

I can live with that happy.gif

Yeah, right, downplay it all you want, but you know for a fact that you have gotten so much love on this board for being damned adorable.

You thrive in cute.

EDIT: PIxagi stole my last pair of boxers! GIVE THEM BACK!

It's not my fault you buy such comfy boxers then leave 'em with me!

ladydeathfaerie - So, what is under the boxers? Nothing or Women's undies?

i usually wear thongs under them. for some reason, i've never gotten used to going without.

maybe that's because, other than potty time and showers, i have no reason to take them off. no.gif *sighs* all this and boobs, too.

now you know why i write such great smut, Nan. cos i don't get any and i have to live vicariously through my fingers crying.gif yes, in more ways than one......

Guest Agaib
Yeah, right, downplay it all you want, but you know for a fact that you have gotten so much love on this board for being damned adorable.

You thrive in cute.

But... but...

tigers are supposed to be scary crying.gif

But... but...

tigers are supposed to be scary crying.gif

Of course they are! I am scared!

*Carefully approaches on trembling legs.

Begins to scratch lightly behind the fluffy ear.*

Purr...purr...purr...

*Extends the petted area to the front of the ear, massaging in slow circles.*

PURR...PURR...

Just as I said: cute!

*runs away with evil cackle.*

Guest echtrae
echtrae - Dark colors are nice. Some patterns look good too (not the cow-prints or any such extremes), but more demure type.

Do you absolutely dislike briefs? What about sports or jogging, would it be boxers still or something other?

I think I have a couple that paisley printed and perhaps a couple that a plaid, but the majority are solids. As for briefs, I don't care for the way things feel all confined. Nan is right though, sports for me generally consists of walking or hiking. I have a bum knee that pretty much precludes much of anything else.

now you know why i write such great smut, Nan. cos i don't get any and i have to live vicariously through my fingers crying.gif yes, in more ways than one......

rofl.gif

So the key to writing great smut is not getting any, eh? Sorry, not worth it. laugh.gif

Guest Agaib
Honey - tigers are also cuddly, CUTE, and sex machines - take the complement and run with it.

Sex Machines huh? Sounds funky. wink.gif

On the topic of briefs and boxers I can safely say the reason I haven't experimented is because experimenting costs money. Something I have not been blessed with much of. Clothes can be so damned expensive...

*goes off to play with a ball of yarn*

*goes off to play with a ball of yarn*

Ohhh! How cute! No seriously, briefs have their place and are just as sexy as boxers. It's the guy who wears them, not the garments themselves. With one exception... speedos. Those things are a blight on humanity - at least that's just my opinion.

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi
No seriously, briefs have their place and are just as sexy as boxers. It's the guy who wears them, not the garments themselves. With one exception... speedos. Those things are a blight on humanity - at least that's just my opinion.

Speedos are disgusting. Especially on old, fat men at the beach... eeew...

As for briefs, I've yet to see a guy look sexy in briefs. Cute? Absolutely.

Luckily for my S/O, cute is something that gets him pounced. whip.gif

Agaib: wub.gif What a kyoot wittle kitty! I'm gonna hug you and love you and squeeze you and cuddle you and never ever let go![/Elmyra]

spit.gifrofl.giftwo_thumbs.gifclap.gifworshippy.gif

rofl.gif

So the key to writing great smut is not getting any, eh? Sorry, not worth it. laugh.gif

gee.... thanks for the understanding, Nan. and for leaving me in the sexual version of Siberia.

its cold here. and lonely.

and damn it, my fingers just don't satisfy me.

gee.... thanks for the understanding, Nan. and for leaving me in the sexual version of Siberia.

its cold here. and lonely.

and damn it, my fingers just don't satisfy me.

You're in good company sweetie - I've been a resident here for a long time. My last boyfriend was great - but I missed out on the whole "being in the same room" thing. Welcome to sex starved hell - at least we both have company now happy.gif .

You're in good company sweetie - I've been a resident here for a long time. My last boyfriend was great - but I missed out on the whole "being in the same room" thing. Welcome to sex starved hell - at least we both have company now happy.gif .

we need to form our own club, Leon. not getting any has to be the prerequisite to be a member. maybe just girls can be in it. dunno. what do you think?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Big Samurai

Boxers, generally of the extremely colorful variety.

I'm sorry, but a man can at least look halfway dignified walking around in just boxers. Can't say the same for a guy in tighty whities. Ick.

I would of never thought that after seing your signature. Jean-Claude might be commando, though, wearing those pants.

I think Jean Claude is always commando, but I could be mistaken. (That's my fantasy anyway.)

My hubby wears boxers - usually flannel. I like...hmm...men. I don't really pay much attention to the underwear unless I'm folding it or taking it off.

i think Amy's right. i think Jean Claude is always commando.

tell me, though. honestly. who gives a crap if he's got any undies on when he's wearing :shudders: leather.

mmmmmm.

I wouldn't want him to wear shit. I'd think I'd be to busy licking whipped cream off his abdomen....*dies*

oh, that is such a good point, Adara.

and chocolate. we can't forget the chocolate. and do you suppose we should add a cherry or two?

hmmm. do we need anything else?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.