Funny Typos

BronxWench

As I said in the shoutbox, that was pure gold. :rofl: Some I've made myself:

"I am a neutered side in all of this."

"I like the way you simile."

"Your eyes are like pools of crisis water."

"What the hall is going on here?!"

"You move with such grape..."

These are very old, since I started getting so many of these I turned off the autocorrect option.

Professionally, the one I love and cherish: Patient has endured lifelong monogamy. Actual dictation: Patient has ENJOYED lifelong monogamy. Docs are still ribbing me for that one.

My favorite is an exchange between my beta and me over this sentence:

Her tail occasionally whipped sideways as she watched her 'prey' going at it.
[EF61]
[FS62]
[EF63]

[EF61] This was a good little statement…at this point Custard has become so much of a ‘girl’ that it’s nice to slip in a little reminder that she’s also a car. ;)

[FS62] My ears are burning up because it was so hard to not laugh my ass off when I saw the typo in your comment.

[EF63] “I’m Custard…vroom!” XD

I wonder if anyone has ever made the opposite mistake in Knight Rider erotica.

I was trying to help a friend edit a terrible star wars fan film. It was pretty bad, but the line:

"As long as the Jedi are pursed by the Empire..."

Made me cry I was laughing so hard. I got a visual of Darth Vader with a purse, going around putting very small Jedi in it.

XD That actually makes me think of Darth Vader running around with a pink, frilly purse and smacking people with it.

XD That actually makes me think of Darth Vader running around with a pink, frilly purse and smacking people with it.

:lol: Come to the Dark Side... we have accessories...

• 2 weeks later...

*Looks around, doesn't see any of her many from the shoutbox, so comes clean*

From the TwiFic, I fixed it, but still amuzing: "Sliding his hands up the columns of Edward’s legs, Jacob rolled the soft orbs along his fingers, marbling at the difference between the hardness in his mouth and the clay like feel."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This isn't story related but it's hilarious. I was a 911 dispatcher a few years back and when you take a call, you need to send out a description of a suspect or contact, etc. to the police in the area. I type fast already, and at the end of each line you had to hit enter, regardless of typos. *shrug*

This is a watered down version of the line that I sent to the officers in the corresponding beat: white male/30s/grn eye/brn buzzcunt

Recently I was writing during a rather late night/early morning -- the quote was something like "It was something he had to get sued to..." instead of used.

Another was " You sound like you're chewing cocks!" Instead of rocks. :rolleyes: Whoops!

Edited by Synnøve Dain