Click Here!

Crossroadsmk2 Updates

CrossroadsMk2

Guest Donkingkong
9 hours ago, CrossroadsMk2 said:

Hi Donkingkong, I wish I had some good news, but I haven't had much time for writing recently. The next chapter is about 60% done, but I probably won't get time to finish it for another week or two.

No problem brother. Take your time. I know the wait is worth the reward :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Donkingkong, the current chapter is about 80% finished, and I'm aiming to finish it this week. After that, I'll tell you guys my plans for the Siberian gulag and African village chapters and get some feedback, before starting them. These will be the final away chapters before the action returns to Croft Manor, and the newly renovated sex dungeon.

Plans for the rest of the story:

Most of the sex action at Croft Manor will now take place in the sex dungeon. Initially, it'll just be the staff, but soon she finds herself regularly servicing Charity members as well. Lara will know they're Charity members who've signed non-disclosure agreements, but she won't know who, as she'll be wearing opaque contact lenses for the encounters. This will make the later Charity dinners a lot more embarrassing for Lara, as she'll have no idea which members have had sex with her and how many know her secret.

She'll also be lent out to private parties by Charity members. I've planned a all girls party, where Lara attends as a pet dog (full costume - ears tiara, butt plug tail, drawn on whiskers etc - on all fours and being led around on a leash). She'll be spanked any time she tries to speak, have to play fetch with a rubber dildo, relieve herself outside in front of the guests and later go down on all the guests and get fucked by them using strap-on horse dildos. I want to do a men's party as well, but haven't got any firm ideas yet. Maybe a bucks party where she's the stripper. For both, she'll be wearing opaque contact lenses, so she won't know exactly who's there.

The Charity dinners are going to gradually get more sexualised. The next one will be a Halloween fancy dress party, with Lara attending as Lady Godiva (completely naked). After that, a BDSM themed costume party, with Lara attending as a gagged bondage waitress (since the Charity members have already seen her naked, it'll be difficult for Lara to argue her costume is too revealing). She'll also notice the guests touching one of her new tattoos, which I'll go into in more detail later, and much to Lara's embarassment, Sam will be invited as a guest of honour to show a private screening of her latest documentary video (starring Lara).

In addition to Sam being a recurring character, I do want to introduce one or two more villains from Lara's social circle to torment her (use her in the sex dungeon, humiliate her at private parties). I was considering just recycling Mary and Sybil as childhood frenemies, but I've also had a suggestion from LHunt to use Atlas De Mornay - her uncle who tried to prevent her from claiming her inheritance when her father died. If I went down that road, I'd probably give Atlas a bratty daughter or gold-digging wife, so I can still keep the female domination angle.

That's the plan, anyway. General feedback always welcome, and as usual I'll hit you guys up for your opinions on specific details as the come up.

Hi everyone, just a quick update. Chapter 10 is finished but there's a problem with AFF and I can't post it (I go through the regular process, it says the new chapter has posted, but when I go back in to check it isn't there).  I've emailed tech support and hopefully they can fix whatever the problem is.

Hi Farcry, I still prefer AFF and I'm not ready to jump ship yet. FYI, pretty much all of my stories would breach Literotica's submission guidelines anyway. They don't allow copyright material (so I'd need to remove any reference to Tomb Raider, Lara Croft etc) or bestiality (so those chapters would have to go) and a list of other stuff as well, so I'd need to extensively edit and censor most of my content.

Edited by CrossroadsMk2
Typo

Damn….that sounds like a great AAA-Awesome plot! Can’t wait for the remaining away chapters to hit us. I like the idea if Atlas is used he has a daughter or wife (or both) – think of all the degrading stuff she/they can put on Lara just because her dad/husband didn’t get the title and manor…can be some tough times ahead – nothing like a woman scorned as they say. 

Now if AFF can just get this issue fixed before we have anxiety issues – :o

Guest GhostOfCovid

I was wondering why there hasn’t been updates on this site

hopefully it’s fixed soon I really want to read the next chapter and ps I love the plans especially the Halloween and all girl party 

Hi Donkingkong and GhostOfCovid, unfortunately I haven’t received any updates regarding AFF being in Read Only Mode.  I just tried posing chapter 10 again, but it’s still not working.  I’m starting the next chapter now.  The Siberian Gulag will either be 2 chapters or one longer one (depending on how the writing goes).

SPOILERS:

Lara travels to a Siberian gulag to be handed over to Konstantin for a week, in return for Trinity allowing Sarah’s mining company to access nearby mineral deposits without interference.

In this version, Konstantin survived Lara stabbing him in the chest (which he probably would have in real life, since he was wearing body armour) and Lara, being young and inexperienced, left without finishing him off.  Konstantin wants revenge on Lara, who he blames for the death of his sister.  In the gulag are different archaeologists, scientists and soldiers who are too valuable to kill, so Konstantin is keeping them prisoner until they break and agree to work for Trinity.  Lara will discover that he has captured a beloved ally of hers.  I’m thinking he either kidnapped Johah Maiava or Angus Grimaldi survived his fall in the ravine and has been held prisoner all these years.  Konstantin will hold a gun to her friend’s head and threaten to shoot him, unless Lara agrees to unarmed combat with one of his men.  The fight doesn’t end until one of them quits or is knocked unconscious.  He sweetens the deal by telling her that if she wins, she can leave immediately (he’ll still honour the deal with Sarah), and he’ll free everyone at the gulag.  If she loses, however, she has to remain there for an entire month and all of the other prisoners will be put on half rations.

Overconfident, Lara agrees and has to fight a muscle-bound monster and it doesn’t go well.  Lara is completely outmatched (think about Ronda Rousey trying to fight Brock Lesner).  Her opponent slaps her around, lots of body shots to knock the wind out of her, but only slaps to the face, so that she won’t be knocked out – Konstantin wants to cause maximum psychological damage by making Lara quit on her friend.  It’ll be brutal and humiliating (ripping open clothing, dragging around by the hair, atomic wedgies, crotch shots, breast being painfully squeezed and pulled, slaps to the face and body etc.)  When Lara finally quits, Konstantin says he will shoot Lara’s friend, unless she signs a document permanently abandoning her Title to Sarah.  He tells her he doesn’t care about her Title of Countess, but he knows that she does, and he wants her to suffer.

Lara can’t bring herself to sign, so Konstantin executes her friend, which makes her very unpopular with the other prisoners.  However, the gulag has an underground economy, where the prisoners bribe the guards for extra rations and privileges.  Konstantin throws Lara in with the other prisoners, who take out their frustrations on her and then start pimping her out to the guards, in return for enough food to survive.  I want to portray the whole experience as very dehumanising, so I’m going to make it that most of the prisoners and guards don’t speak English.  Lara will be reduced to walking up to a guard, pointing at a bowl of food and then flashing her breasts.  He’ll then wave her around the corner and make her do what he wants.  I plan to make most of the chapter be Lara pulling a train with the guards and prisoners, rather than a free-for-all gangbang, since I’m planning a massive gangbang for the African chapter after this, and I want to differentiate them.

Anyway, that’s the plan.  Suggestions welcome as always.  If there’s any specific stuff you want to see in the beatdown (since I’m far from an expert on Ryona), let me know.

Hey CrossroadsMk2,

Here's a couple of thoughts -

How about it being Roth.  He and Joslin Reyes had a thing for each other and Roth was the father of Alisha Reyes. Later have either Joslin or the daughter Alisha be invited to the manor, or be at one the parties where Lara is lent out. But, I'd think it'd be more degrading if Lara knew that Alisha or Joslin was involved…maybe the daughter could be a professional lesbian dominatrix who caters to high class celebrities and hate fucks Lara because of the loss of her father -or the same could apply to Joslin. 

Also, while at the gulag, I think it would be fair that Lara had her large butt plug still in her ass attached to a rope, that’s pulled under her crotch where she could be lead around (or) something like that that keeps her from trying to escape.

AFF Site Update:

Hi everyone, I just heard back from AFF. The site is unfortunately still in Read Only mode, while they go through their source code to make sure they don't keep getting hacked. They'll post on the news board when everything is up and running again. They're as frustrated as we are and we just have to be patient. Personally, I'd rather they take longer and fix their vulnerabilities once and for all, rather than have this sort of thing happen every few months.

Hey CrossroadsMk2,

True….Roth is dead, they burned his body at the crash site. If your looking for the greatest loss to Lara, then I think Johah would do the trick – only cause he’s Lara’s closest male friend. Will Sarah give the ok or did Konstantin just go rogue and do this without Sarah’s knowledge….otherwise, not sure how punching one of Lara’s friends ticket would help in driving Lara closer to Sarah…..but, it could force Lara to rationalize that Sarah (because of her wealth) would be better to handle the title than her…..very intriguing plot to say the least.  

Continue to Lead the Way! :yes:

Hi LHunt. I want to have Sarah advise against Lara fighting, but in her arrogance, Lara believes she can win. I could also have Konstantin go through the motions of shooting her friend, but the gun clicks on an empty chamber. Then Lara would have to look in the eye the friend that she was willing to sacrifice, so that she could keep her title. The Title thing is just a ruse. Lara will eventually sign it over permanently to escape the gulag, but Sarah will generously tear up the paperwork (manipulating Lara closer to her). Of course, in return Lara will have to do some promotional stuff for the new Tomb Raider game - namely getting the same tattoos as her character and doing some photo shoots for her fans.

Edited by CrossroadsMk2
Typos.

Hi Guest, nice try but the story is way too long to fit (Chapter 10 is 12,500 words). Unfortunately, you'll just have to be patient. I'm writing Chapter 11 at the moment, so once the site is back up, you might get a couple of chapters posted within a week of each other, rather than the usual month long wait.

Hey CrossroadsMk2,

Quick question – You mentioned earlier in your plans, Lara would be lent out to private parties by charity members…..will she be lent out off Manor grounds or will the lending all be inside the sex dungeon at the Manor?

Hi LHunt, everything will occur at the Manor (Charity Dinners, sex dungeon stuff, private parties), since this is a controlled environment where Sarah can ensure everything runs according to plan. Basically, it will slowly be revealed that Sarah is far more calculating and manipulative than Lara realises, and has several different agendas for wanting to control her.

No sarcasm intended – Quote from Forrest Gump movie…..God damn it, Gump! You're a god damn genius! This is the most outstanding answer I have ever heard…

at least in my opinion….:D   

Lead the Way Sir!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.