Click Here!

Crossroadsmk2 Updates

CrossroadsMk2

On 11/14/2022 at 4:35 AM, CrossroadsMk2 said:

Hi everyone, just a quick update. Chapter 10 is finished but there's a problem with AFF and I can't post it (I go through the regular process, it says the new chapter has posted, but when I go back in to check it isn't there).  I've emailed tech support and hopefully they can fix whatever the problem is.

Just found this out myself trying to update FMC.

My guy, I’ve read and reread your stuff multiple times. Had I never logged back into my Google Docs to start writing again, I would’ve been perfectly fine enjoying your renditions of Lara in smutsville.

Bravo, and now I need to go find Chapter 10 (edit: just read that you haven’t shared it elsewhere yet :( ).

Cheerio.

Edited by MorbidFantasy

Hi MorbidFantasy, yeah it's a bummer about the site still being down, but Admin are doing their best to fix it. Chapter 10 will post the moment I get notified by the AFF news board (or one of you guys) that it's up and running again. In the mean time, I'll keep grinding away at Chapters 11 and 12 (Siberian gulag) whenever real life allows me the time.

@CrossroadsMk2Yes although in positive news for @MorbidFantasyis that the archive mod has said they are looking to get it back up in the next week or so.

Supposedly, we’re going to be getting emails to reset our passwords because that’s how the site is going to have to come back apparently.

Guest Donkingkong

@CrossroadsMk2 greetings brother! Hope you're doing great. Can you update us on Siberian Arc? How far have you written? Is it going to be a huge chapter as well? Just getting curious :D

@MorbidFantasyI can't believe your back again! Fatman chronicles is one of the finest fics ever!

OG since a decade and a half. Kudos to you man 

Hi Donkingkong, I sent you an email if you get a chance to read it (just some Ryona questions, since you're the expert 🙂). The Siberian arc is going to be 2 chapters worth and I'm about a quarter of the way through the first chapter.

I'm also looking forward to more Fat Man Chronicles - it's the fan fic that got me into writing.

Edited by CrossroadsMk2

7 hours ago, Guest Donkingkong said:

@MorbidFantasyI can't believe your back again! Fatman chronicles is one of the finest fics ever!

OG since a decade and a half. Kudos to you man 

Thanks, haha, clearly I haven’t actually been writing for 15 years given the long breaks I take. Revving up the old smut engine in the brain does bring me back though.

1 hour ago, CrossroadsMk2 said:

I'm also looking forward to more Fat Man Chronicles - it's the fan fic that got me into writing.

That’s very flattering to hear. I always considered your works with Tomb Raider to be spiritual successors to FMC if I never wrote another word.

Probably spent more time in recent years reading your stuff than I did brainstorming my own. Not that I’m blaming you for my own laziness, ofc.

Guest Donkingkong

@CrossroadsMk2Hey there. Sorry I didn't check mails recently. I've sent you some clips. I'd urge you to give it a watch, specially the smaller ones. Let me know what you think 

Ps. Lol I'm no expert by any stretch of imagination my man, but I'm humbled :p :D

Guest Donkingkong

I'd like for her to show signs of cowardice and dread. I'd be glad if you knit this aspect of her psychology into the story.…

Maybe a small encounter in the second chapter ? A different opponent? If in case another fight seems too much for the plot, maybe have her given the option to fight later ,just for her to turn it down will display cowardice on her behalf..…

Hi Donkingkong, I think I have an idea to make that work. I was wondering, rather than introduce another character to fight Lara, how would you feel if Konstantin did it? He's got the motive (Lara did stab him and his sister is dead), and he's a legit badass (he's a professional soldier who pushed his thumbs through a man's eyes for failure - and all of his men are afraid of him).  While he's not ridiculously massive, he's still a big guy who is much stronger than Lara and would easily outclass her physically, and he'd probably have superior unarmed combat skills as well. I can imagine a point towards the end of the first fight where he picks up Lara by the head and holds his thumbs against her eyes and threatens to blind her (which she's seen him do before) at which point Lara loses all composure and wets herself. Konstantin can force her to participate in rematches throughout the week, with Lara fighting more and more defensively, until eventually she's just trying to run/climb/crawl away from him, and has to be dragged back screaming/begging/crying.

Edited by CrossroadsMk2

Guest Donkingkong

Whatever you're thinking Go for it brother..... I've always been a fan of the way you think and i know you'll come up with something phenomenal.Do as you feel like ....i won't tell much else it'll spoil the fun for me as well ... I request you to keep it spoiler free from now on too..i like to read the chapters as clean and without context as possible. and i presume so do other readers

Thanks again!

Cheers :D

On 12/1/2022 at 9:14 AM, Guest GhostOfCovid said:

Times are looking good

the site may be up in the next couple weeks

we have a chapter ready to be uploaded

and the FMC is making a comeback 

early Christmas ;)

:party::bounce:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Donkingkong

Ofcourse! It's holiday season!you absolutely should be busy with family and friends!

Hopefully the site goes online Fingers crossed. Hope the site improves and becomes bulletproof from those hacking douches

Guest GhostOfCovid

Just went on the site and there are pop ups and lots of pics which I’m pretty sure are not meant to be there so it looks like it might take longer than expected to fix 

oh well it has to get better eventually 

It could be a good sign from an IT -POV. I noticed it too in the sites news tab, but now, it seems normal again. Probably some loser who still wet’s the bed and is looking to make a name amongst others who likes doing that sort of shit...havoc, disruption is what they crave! 

I’m being nice!

🤬

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.