Click Here!

Crossroadsmk2 Updates

CrossroadsMk2

Hi everyone, hope you all had a good Christmas. Just a quick update: Chapter 11 (Part 1 of the Siberian prison) is finished and I'm about to start proofreading. After that, I'll start on Chapter 12. When the site is finally back up and running, I'll post all of the new chapters one week apart, like I did for the first 5 chapters.

Guest GhostOfCovid

Looking forward to having multiple chapters available soon don’t really blame the people that the site is not up as it was Christmas now it’s going to be new year so they are probably on a well deserved break just hope they get the site up by either late January or some time in February.

On 11/29/2022 at 4:57 PM, Deadman said:

@CrossroadsMk2Yes although in positive news for @MorbidFantasyis that the archive mod has said they are looking to get it back up in the next week or so.

Supposedly, we’re going to be getting emails to reset our passwords because that’s how the site is going to have to come back apparently.

So… guess IT is dragging their feet?

6 hours ago, CrossroadsMk2 said:

Hi MorbidFantasy, I doubt there is an IT department as such - AFF is a fan site with people volunteering their time, rather than a professional website. I wouldn't expect them to be working through Christmas/New years. 

Fair enough, but that does seem like a good reason to branch out. I might be looking to do a refresh-edit of existing FMC chapters+current updates and put them up on DeviantArt or Hentai Foundry.

5 hours ago, MorbidFantasy said:

Fair enough, but that does seem like a good reason to branch out. I might be looking to do a refresh-edit of existing FMC chapters+current updates and put them up on DeviantArt or Hentai Foundry.

Well funny enough, this site is where I’m expanding to because I’m writing some fun stuff that I don’t want elsewhere. So I’m happy to wait however long it takes. Just wishing I could help in some way.

Guest GhostOfCovid

Hey deadman it’s good to know that people still want to move to this site one of my worries is that due to the break less writers will be here when it comes back 

and as for helping the site the only thing I can think of is waiting and not freaking out at the people who volunteer to fix the problem 

as Christmas and new years have past hopefully they can get back on to trying to fix the site but I would rather they take longer to fix it properly 

;)

9 hours ago, CrossroadsMk2 said:

Hi MorbidFantasy, I don't think Deviant art allows sexually explicit stuff, but Hentai Foundry might be good.

Fellow Tomb Raider author @HunterOpera has some of his pretty explicit stuff up on DA. I haven’t read the fine print so maybe there are certain keywords that need to be watered down with synonyms or vague descriptions.

https://www.deviantart.com/hunteroperawrites

4 hours ago, Deadman said:

Well funny enough, this site is where I’m expanding to because I’m writing some fun stuff that I don’t want elsewhere. So I’m happy to wait however long it takes. Just wishing I could help in some way.

I’ve had a H.Foundry account for some time just to browse. AFF is where I started and I like the format, so fingers crossed they come through with the reboot.

Guest Donkingkong

I absolutely admire the loyalty people have for this site. And i salute the people who take their time out and work for the site. I also believe there's nothing wrong with posting one's catalogue at another site. Helps in promotion and safekeeping of the stories. Kind of having insta and fb account at the same time, if it makes sense.

But I hope the site's back up soon. Fingers crossed :D

Guest Donkingkong
On 1/8/2023 at 8:06 PM, BronxWench said:

From my side of things, I can report that we have completed just over 80% of the duplicate account clean-up process. I’m hoping, barring any more unexpected interruptions, to get that done this week. It’s time-consuming, but our concern is to not lose anyone’s data as we merge those multiple accounts using the same email address. Fortunately, making more than one account using the same email address is no longer possible, so it's a finite pool of accounts to review.

We very much appreciate everyone’s patience—we have the best members! :thankyou:

That's some very jolly news . Can't wait for the site to go fully functional. It's been ages since I read some good stuff from you @CrossroadsMk2.

Ps. I'd request you to release both chapters simultaneously, but that's just me being a bit gluttonous xd

Guest Guest Guest

i personally have not much hope. The kind of corrections they are doing can take months to be done by professionals (according to a friend working at IT)- and lets be honest the staff arent such. So i dont expect them to be done before juli. 

Well at least we can hope that they also overwork that crappy interface

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.